Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun History - د پښتنو تاريخ
Reload this Page Ahmad Shah Baba -Battle of panipat
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
(#2)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,623 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 172 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 04-02-2011, 10:51 AM

Dera manana sta da videos sakha.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#3)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-02-2011, 10:54 AM

is he talking about unknownprince? what's he been up to now?
(#4)
Old
ramubaba12345

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM

Time has never stopped for any one, what you sow is what you reap, now its time for the afghanistani people to payback all the sins they did in the past, now for the coming few generations at lest , muslims of afghanistan will pray for freedom, peace, growth, and help. Just look at the difference, where india stands and where afghanistan. Praying is part of our culture and we will continue to do so, and our prayers do get answers results are infront of you, it all started with hinduism and will end with hinduism!!!!!!! hari OM!!!
(#5)
Old
PF knowledgeable
JattApache is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramubaba12345 View Post
Time has never stopped for any one, what you sow is what you reap, now its time for the afghanistani people to payback all the sins they did in the past, now for the coming few generations at lest , muslims of afghanistan will pray for freedom, peace, growth, and help. Just look at the difference, where india stands and where afghanistan. Praying is part of our culture and we will continue to do so, and our prayers do get answers results are infront of you, it all started with hinduism and will end with hinduism!!!!!!! hari OM!!!
It's the Karma

==> ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma )

Last edited by JattApache; 04-24-2012 at 06:34 PM.
(#6)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharati View Post
If that's the case, can it also be said it was Karma that India became the target for colonialization/Imperialism for thousands of years? I mean I'm not trying to be smug instigator here. Just trying to see if you'd apply that concept across the board.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RevolutionThroughReason For This Useful Post:
faye (04-25-2012), Manzareh (04-25-2012)
(#7)
Old
ramubaba12345

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-24-2012, 03:59 PM

10000's of years have passed and will pass in the future as well, lakhs of afghnistani came here, and tried to destroy hinduism, how is that possible how can a tree destroy its roots and stand still. Though strategically ahmadbaba won, he was not able to win in the real sense, soon after the win at battle of panipat, why did he disapper in just 10 years, this battle was infact a very immature decision by muslims, infact after this battle muslim rule was officially over in india,after that battle within 10 years marathas came back and conquered the entire nation including pakistan, and abdali never dared to fight back again as he was not able to recover from the earlier battle itself...
(#8)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,064 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramubaba12345 View Post
10000's of years have passed and will pass in the future as well, lakhs of afghnistani came here, and tried to destroy hinduism, how is that possible how can a tree destroy its roots and stand still. Though strategically ahmadbaba won, he was not able to win in the real sense, soon after the win at battle of panipat, why did he disapper in just 10 years, this battle was infact a very immature decision by muslims, infact after this battle muslim rule was officially over in india,after that battle within 10 years marathas came back and conquered the entire nation including pakistan, and abdali never dared to fight back again as he was not able to recover from the earlier battle itself...

You believe this because you believe in reincarnation, in your eyes when you are good you see the fruits of it in this world, like if you are good then you will be reincarnated into a fair skinned human man and if you are bad then you will be reincarnated into a dark woman that has to shop for fair and lovely cream, you see, its an on going cycle for you.....for us we dont judge whether Allah is happy with us if we become millionaires and live comfortably, who knows, somebody that has materialistic things in abundance with freedom,peace,growth and help as youve mentioned might infact die and go to hell forever, were as somebody that has gone through difficulties all their life might die and enjoy an eternity in heaven, who are you to judge the people of afghanistan as if your God.

Conclusion: dont project your religious beliefs or conclude the end outcome of peoples lives on your personal faith, not everybody shares the same beliefs as you, not everybody believes in hinduism.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#9)
Old
PF senior
Al Hanif is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
You believe this because you believe in reincarnation
I completely forgot about that !

I have a question for hindus :

During WWII, more people died on Earth than people were born.

Where did the souls go ?

(#10)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,577 Times in 1,064 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hanif View Post
I completely forgot about that !

I have a question for hindus :

During WWII, more people died on Earth than people were born.

Where did the souls go ?
They turned into animals, plants etc..and if they can reincarnate into objects then possibly your door handle or something.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
The Following User Says Thank You to Manzareh For This Useful Post:
Al Hanif (04-25-2012)

Tags
ahmad, baba, battle, panipat, shah