Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page God does not exists!!!
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF contributor
Yousafzai Pakhtun is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 614 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation God does not exists!!! - 05-07-2010, 06:18 AM

A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed.

As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.

They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists."

"Why do you say that?"asked the customer.

"Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.

Tell me, if God exists,would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children? If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine loving a God who would allow all of these things."

The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.

The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and un-kept.

The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist."

"How can you say that?"asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber.And I just worked on you!"

"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."

"Ah, but barbers DO exist! What happens is, people do not come to me."

"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

Na soz sho na saaz sho,
Bas hasy jwand tamam sho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yousafzai Pakhtun For This Useful Post:
Dinosaur Khan (05-07-2010), Son of Mountains (05-07-2010)
(#2)
Old
PF contributor
Levanaye Zalmaye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,400 Times in 723 Posts
My Mood: In Love
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 05-07-2010, 06:25 AM

Quote:
"Exactly!"- affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! What happens, is, people don't go to Him and do not look for Him. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."
Yeahhh.... that's why God managed to misdirect his earthquakes towards Aceh, Kashmir, Afghanistan and other ardent yet poor Muslim areas. I wonder what more they ought to have done to please God and to save themselves from his inflicted pain and suffering.

And to punish Bush, he sunk a whole bunch of Democrat-voting blacks in New Orleans...

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be".

"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives".
(#3)
Old
imb706

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-07-2010, 06:26 AM

Hey, God IS on Bushś side, Bush said so XD
(#4)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,215 Times in 936 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 05-07-2010, 06:51 AM

Very nice read manana

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan
(#5)
Old
PF contributor
Son of Mountains is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05-07-2010, 07:34 AM

Manana wrora to share a v logical story. But still i m seeing some people who have some heavy curtains between their reading eyes and understanding cells of brain..

Barking Dogs Seldom Bite...!

LONG LIVE UNITED PAKISTAN

(Balochi + Sindi + Punjabi + Pashtoon + Chitrali + Kashmiri = My Sweet Pakistan)

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan
The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Mountains For This Useful Post:
Dinosaur Khan (05-07-2010)
(#6)
Old
PF contributor
Dinosaur Khan is on a distinguished road

Default 05-07-2010, 07:44 AM

The receptors neurons of our athiests friends are blocked with some heavy antagonist of irrationality.

(#7)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-07-2010, 08:02 AM

If Athiests are so stupid and unknowledgable, then why is it a co-incidenance that alot of athiests have contritubed alot to modern science than any Mullah,Rabbi or Preist has ever done.

The reason why Athiests hardly go public against Relgion through Media or Litrature, is due to the violent reactions by most Relgionous Lunatics, just as we experienced with the Cartoons.

Ive heard many times over and over again, that if one insults a prophet of Islam, then he must be killed, doesnt this seems like a Mafia style rule?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
ozymandias (05-07-2010)
(#8)
Old
PF contributor
ozymandias is on a distinguished road

Default 05-07-2010, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeenMaseed View Post
If Athiests are so stupid and unknowledgable, then why is it a co-incidenance that alot of athiests have contritubed alot to modern science than any Mullah,Rabbi or Preist has ever done.

The reason why Athiests hardly go public against Relgion through Media or Litrature, is due to the violent reactions by most Relgionous Lunatics, just as we experienced with the Cartoons.

Ive heard many times over and over again, that if one insults a prophet of Islam, then he must be killed, doesnt this seems like a Mafia style rule?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religio...d_intelligence

Select quotes:
"His results, published in the scientific journal Intelligence demonstrated that on average, Atheists scored 1.95 IQ points higher than Agnostics, 3.82 points higher than Liberal persuasions, and 5.89 IQ points higher than Dogmatic persuasions."

"The study analysed the issue from several viewpoints. Firstly, using data from a U.S. study of 6,825 adolescents, the authors found that atheists scored 6 g-IQ points higher than those adhering to a religion."

"Among the sample of 137 countries, only 23 (17%) had more than 20% of atheists, which constituted “virtually all the higher IQ countries.” The authors reported a correlation of 0.60 between atheism rates and level of intelligence, which is “highly statistically significant.”"

I would say that it's pretty well proven that if Atheists are 'stupid' the religious are even more so.

-------------------------------------------------

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from. "

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

أنا آسف ، أنا لا أقرأ أو لا يتكلم اللغة العربية. وسوف تبذل جهدا لترجمة مع ترجمة جوجل. يرجى أن يكون فهم من هذا الحاجز.
(I'm sorry, I do not read or speak Arabic. I will make an effort to translate with Google translate. Please be understanding of this barrier.)
(#9)
Old
PF contributor
Dinosaur Khan is on a distinguished road

Default 05-07-2010, 08:14 AM

It is a natural reaction. Muslims dont portray their prophet, why westrens provoke sentiments of muslims? freedom of expression can not be out of bound, e.g a person may abuse my mother, father, sisters, brothers in the name of limitless freedom of speech.

If some one abuse my father, i will beat him down to the breaking of his bones and imagine Prophet mohamad is dearer to every muslim hundreds of times than their fathers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dinosaur Khan For This Useful Post:
abubaker (05-07-2010)
(#10)
Old
PF contributor
ozymandias is on a distinguished road

Default 05-07-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Khan View Post
It is a natural reaction. Muslims dont portray their prophet, why westrens provoke sentiments of muslims? freedom of expression can not be out of bound, e.g a person may abuse my mother, father, sisters, brothers in the name of limitless freedom of speech.
You are right -- there are no such bounds to free speech. If they want to 'abuse' (through the use of free speech, as opposed to the oppression of human rights) they have they right to do so.

Quote:

If some one abuse my father, i will beat him down to the breaking of his bones
Assuming, again, that you are deliberately using the word 'abuse' to refer to the exercise of free speech, and not physical abuse, or the repression of rights, this is why you are looked down upon by civilized society.

Quote:

and imagine Prophet mohamad is dearer to every muslim hundreds of times than their fathers.
So? Repression of free speech is still not the answer, and your rules still only apply to you. That is all the 'Western' world is asking -- you can live your life however you choose -- just do not force your rules on others.

-------------------------------------------------

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from. "

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

أنا آسف ، أنا لا أقرأ أو لا يتكلم اللغة العربية. وسوف تبذل جهدا لترجمة مع ترجمة جوجل. يرجى أن يكون فهم من هذا الحاجز.
(I'm sorry, I do not read or speak Arabic. I will make an effort to translate with Google translate. Please be understanding of this barrier.)

Tags
exists, god