World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page Pakistan Census 2017 (pashtun Population)
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#301)
Old
Nertj Nertj is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Nertj is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 64
Thanks: 9
Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default 10-12-2017, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
hahahahahahaha

You guys are crazy. Atypical Afghan. Irani. wow...

Tell me, since I'm clearly new, what's the difference between that and this:



full image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TDNIlhq6Mz4/maxresdefault.jpg

Btw the answer is afghan, and to the best of my knowledge - Pashtun. Doesn't look it, in my humble opinion. Features maybe look it, as in it's not a round head or pudgy nose, but real talk... doesn't look it.


this girl doesn't look much South Asian (although there is some miniscule hint). Some Afghanis can definitely look more South Asian, but that would be very atypical. So what's your point? the other one on your pic looks Indian.

Last edited by Nertj; 10-12-2017 at 07:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#302)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 684 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.s.takhar View Post
Dude this is entertainment for me too. I am not in tears.

Make some posts about bacha baazi, it is entertainment for Karachi. You got so triggered, its obvious you have experienced bacha bazi yourself as the bacha.

@FOB
Apparently you are so tough and strong, courageous, non self-hater, highly civilised, from an ultra clean homeland with shiny clean cities, and so on so forth....then why dont you have the guts to say who you really are and give us proof of that. Show us you are not Dalit or Dravidian low caste untouchable, but something really really special, and very non-Indian.

Yeah almost nothing to do with this topic; and you trying to divert topics just shows how badly emotionally scarred you are. LOL


Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They look healthy and fit, mashallah. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I've noticed you pay attention to men fitness like faggots, fix yourself before dying and facing allah on judgement day .
Does he even Logic?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Iblis_Efreetzai For This Useful Post:
maneatinglizard (10-12-2017)
(#303)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 684 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.s.takhar View Post
One reason I love Americans bombing Afghans with such abandon is it will civilize Pashtuns.

Anyway what about you getting triggered and so distressed by Karachi when he posted on bacha bazi among Pashtuns? And what he posted was all true as well. It so triggered you that your pants were constantly wet.
Here breathe into this bag, you're hyper-ventilating.



Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They look healthy and fit, mashallah. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I've noticed you pay attention to men fitness like faggots, fix yourself before dying and facing allah on judgement day .
Does he even Logic?
Reply With Quote
(#304)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 684 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.s.takhar View Post
Not triggered in the slightest. Just made a comment after reading each of his posts.
in other words, triggered AF.


Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They look healthy and fit, mashallah. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I've noticed you pay attention to men fitness like faggots, fix yourself before dying and facing allah on judgement day .
Does he even Logic?
Reply With Quote
(#305)
Old
a.s.takhar a.s.takhar is offline
PF Frequent visitor
a.s.takhar is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 89
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis_Efreetzai View Post
Yeah almost nothing to do with this topic; and you trying to divert topics just shows how badly emotionally scarred you are. LOL
As if all FOBs posts are to do with thread topic.

You are emotionally scarred from being a bacha bazi victim. This is clear and reason why you had been fighting with Karachi here for months or years. I know because I used to just lurk at the site and read comments for entertainment in my spare time.
Reply With Quote
(#306)
Old
a.s.takhar a.s.takhar is offline
PF Frequent visitor
a.s.takhar is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 89
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis_Efreetzai View Post
in other words, triggered AF.
Not at all triggered, this is internet.

I only skim read FOBs posts and made a comment because each of his posts is nonsense which he repeats in different threads.
Reply With Quote
(#307)
Old
a.s.takhar a.s.takhar is offline
PF Frequent visitor
a.s.takhar is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 89
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis_Efreetzai View Post
Yeah almost nothing to do with this topic; and you trying to divert topics just shows how badly emotionally scarred you are. LOL
NOTE - This was directly in reply to what he posted.

@FOB
Apparently you are so tough and strong, courageous, non self-hater, highly civilised, from an ultra clean homeland with shiny clean cities, and so on so forth....then why dont you have the guts to say who you really are and give us proof of that. Show us you are not Dalit or Dravidian low caste untouchable, but something really really special, and very non-Indian.
Reply With Quote
(#308)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 684 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.s.takhar View Post
As if all FOBs posts are to do with thread topic.

You are emotionally scarred from being a bacha bazi victim. This is clear and reason why you had been fighting with Karachi here for months or years. I know because I used to just lurk at the site and read comments for entertainment in my spare time.
Now you're just copying my M.O which means saying you're emotionally scarred got to you. I win either way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They look healthy and fit, mashallah. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I've noticed you pay attention to men fitness like faggots, fix yourself before dying and facing allah on judgement day .
Does he even Logic?
Reply With Quote
(#309)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,903
Thanks: 1,014
Thanked 684 Times in 534 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.s.takhar View Post
Not at all triggered, this is internet.

I only skim read FOBs posts and made a comment because each of his posts is nonsense which he repeats in different threads.
You've been doing that a lot though, which means you're making excuses and just react because what he wrote burns into you deeply.


Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
They look healthy and fit, mashallah. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I've noticed you pay attention to men fitness like faggots, fix yourself before dying and facing allah on judgement day .
Does he even Logic?
Reply With Quote
(#310)
Old
a.s.takhar a.s.takhar is offline
PF Frequent visitor
a.s.takhar is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 89
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2016
Default 10-12-2017, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis_Efreetzai View Post
You've been doing that a lot though, which means you're making excuses and just react because what he wrote burns into you deeply.
Like I said I have been lurking on this site for quite some time. I saw you chased Karachi around like a mad dog hunts a fox or cat. Why exactly did you do that? Seems to me you was extremely highly triggered and burning by what Karachi posted. I actually read some of the links he posted. Going by those links there was quite a lot of truth, it seemed to me, to what Karachi said about bacha bazi.

Now in my case, I get angry for a few moments with FOB because a lot of what he writes is incorrect and false. Nevertheless I dont get triggered as much as you, therefore I am not going to copy how you reacted to Karachi and chase FOB like a mad dog. Neither will FOB be banned because of me since I am not Afghan, and he might still be Afghan. He is probably an Indian of some kind perhaps a mixed race Indian or an old British guy with some connection to India who is for some reason highly prejudiced against desis. If not then an Afghan or Baloch or perhaps an Iranian, unlikely to be anything else.

Last edited by a.s.takhar; 10-12-2017 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
population, pashtun, pashtuns, pakistan, census

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.