World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page Islamic State seizes territory from the Taliban, for the first time
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Loy Afghanistan's Avatar
Loy Afghanistan Loy Afghanistan is offline
PF knowledgeable
Loy Afghanistan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 852
Thanks: 2,053
Thanked 244 Times in 204 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default 07-01-2015, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Skinned Savage View Post
simply put, most of our narrative is made up and historically inaccurate with no empirical evidence in support of it.

i.) There's no such thing as a 5000 year old Afghanistan, Even the word "Stan" is recent and borrowed from Turkish.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/31/op...en_ed3__3.html

"They are the Pashtuns, and they have lived on their lands without interruption or major migration for about 20,000 years."


http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultu...h02-02enl.html

3000 BCE-2000 BCE
  • Bronze might have been invented in ancient Afghanistan around this time.
  • First true urban centers rise in two main sites in Afghanistan--Mundigak, and Deh Morasi Ghundai.
  • Mundigak (near modern day Kandahar)--had an economic base of wheat, barley, sheep and goats. Also, evidence indicates that Mudigak could have been a provincial capital of the Indus valley civilization.
  • Ancient Afghanistan--crossroads between Mesopotamia, and other Civilizations.
Owned!

ii.) Ariana was a reference term for a region inhabited by various Arian tribes. There's no suggestion that there was an actual empire called Ariana anywhere in history. It may even be anachronistic since no one really knows it became vogue to use the term.

Like the uneducated savage you are, you should know when I mean quote Afghanistan I mean always Ariana, Pashtunistan, the noble people and of course today's region itself. Ariana/Aria today's LOY Afghanistan etc was a province included in the Achamenidien Empire, Parthian Empire, Sassanids Empire. When the filthy Ottomans had their best soldiers provided from Pashtun region.

Owned


iii.) It couldn't defend against Alexander, It's true there were pockets of resistance, but if you mean "Ariana" as in the area now encompassing, Herat, Kandahar, Balkh, Farah, Ghor etc. etc. etc. .....Alexander controlled that, and his predecessors the Seleucids ruled it for a few hundred years until the Parthians, who were Not-Pashtuns or Afghans overthrew it. Parthians spoke Middle Persian. There is some suggeston that possibly Paktiawals were never under the full control of Alexander, but this is most likely mythologized because the actual definitive existence of Pashtuns as a distinct ethnic group has not been confirmed during this era.

Alexander didn't control ****, he burned DOWN ALL Achemenied LIBRARIES, the biggest libraries the EARTH ever seen and most of heritage was lost, until Parthians, Sassanids came, later same did Arabs, burn down most of Libaries and killed all scholars! If you had done SOME research you would know his little campaign lasted just 11 years. And in a second after that he died it VANISHED LIKE IT NEVER WAS EVER THERE. Pashtuns did control their OWN lands 100%, you heard the cry baby letters Alexander the BIG GAY sent to his mother?

Mostly after loosing support by the Pashtuns brave warriors, the "Persian" clan empires get raped. They lost mostly Pashtun support, because they got coocky and lost in their waves with all the gold, girls etc. But still western Iranians are our cousins, I am always on their side rather some other, but you can't always be happy family.

http://www.historyofmacedonia.org/An...mpirelarge.jpg


Owned!

iv) Turks ......did you forget about the Saljuks? They had their throne IN Ghazni, Pashtuns willingly served them as soldiers. This is acknowledged by AlBiruni, Bayhaqi etc. etc. etc.

Turks are like gypsies, should never ever been settled in our noble lands, they should live off in the wilderness near Mongolia.

v.) Punjabis, look at Afghanistan right now....and that's all the evidence you need to know this is false.

Punjabis aka Dravidians have always been ghulams for the Arians/Iranians. Who the hell do you think made Avesta and Rigveda books, laws, etc to control you? Do I really need to tell you WHO made Cast system?

vi) English ....OK , now this was a hard and undeniable example of success but only militarily Politically Afghans Kings were their vassals asking them for money ...i.e. FOREiGN AID

Geopolitics, business learn how the power structure works.
+ give me some facts on your statements.


But for the most part you live in a story book fantasy, not reality.
Really? I proven all statements with facts, links, and my own old family records. My family line are ancient, with a recorded family tree dating since 900 AD.

Don't cry to much now!

I am here not for your likes, but to wake up my Pashtun brethren to tell them, do as I. I am very young, but my heart and soul burns solely for you, because either you like it or not, we are one race/people, one mind and one big FAMILY.

So, STUDY HARD in all directions, open your mind, make a huge family, try to sacrifice yourself for your duty, marry a Pashtun and make your legacy that future YOU/grandchildren will talk about 1000 years from now when they rule over their lives, land, freely, proud, powerful, and fair, but 1 million times more smarter like my noble ancestors did. Put a seed now and you will become immortal. Trust me, start all over the world and I promise you my Pashtun brother and sisters, the day we unite in one hand, the future is ours.

I study medicine but still history is just a small HOBBIE. Use your brain Pashtuns your ancestors invented SO MUCH, but you don't know it because mostly foreign parasites burn down our libraries secondly wahabism and other parasites today make sure to not question Pashtun history pre arabisation, you can do it as well when you live in peace.



Last edited by Loy Afghanistan; 07-01-2015 at 11:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loy Afghanistan For This Useful Post:
Afghanfootball (07-04-2015)
(#22)
Old
Brown Skinned Savage Brown Skinned Savage is offline
BANNED
Brown Skinned Savage is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,435
Thanks: 371
Thanked 246 Times in 206 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default 07-01-2015, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAjEw View Post
this is an evidence thats there is soemthign wrong in society
why is it possibly for all foreigners to do it for the last 150 years?
you need reformation like badlun is saying

I don't think that's the solution either. Since Amanullah Khan people have been trying to "reform" the Pashtun people. The reality is Pashtun society is not meant to be fit into the matrix of the mainstream world. I think Pashtuns are best when they're left to their own devices, without this concept or construct of "nation" impeding on them.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brown Skinned Savage For This Useful Post:
ImAjEw (07-02-2015)
(#23)
Old
Loy Afghanistan's Avatar
Loy Afghanistan Loy Afghanistan is offline
PF knowledgeable
Loy Afghanistan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 852
Thanks: 2,053
Thanked 244 Times in 204 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default 07-01-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAjEw View Post
have i ever attacked you? NO! i have always been polite to you so keep it too!
i did not mean foreing aid for the entire pashtun history but for the last 100 years

im brainwashed? pfffffff calm down boy you should know that im not!
i guess you spoke with iranian who support the shia ideology, but there are lots of iranian who hate this government and they are not shah supporter
do you know how many people were killed by iranian intelligence? do you know the black list of iran government?
do you know anything about evin-prison?
i have seen many times with my own eyes how polite they were towards you afghan (pashtun) but behind your back: ****ing pashtuns, ****ing pashtunwalli, they are so backward etc, they consider the existence of pashtuns as existence of islamism
in iran is personality cult. is this what you want for afghanistan?
women are suppressed in iran. is this what you want for afghanistan, women in burqas?
I am sorry sister, I lost my temper a little bit about aid stuff. <3 Hope we are all good.

You are right, I know this. But majority are kind of nice people.

But please, change that your name. hahaha :D
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Brown Skinned Savage Brown Skinned Savage is offline
BANNED
Brown Skinned Savage is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,435
Thanks: 371
Thanked 246 Times in 206 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2014
Default 07-01-2015, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loy Afghanistan View Post
Don't cry to much now!
[/B]


Did you even read your references?

Your first reference

Quote:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/31/op...en_ed3__3.html

"They are the Pashtuns, and they have lived on their lands without interruption or major migration for about 20,000 years."
First off the link is an OPINION piece, which means it's the author's opinion.
Second, it has ABSOLUTELY ZERO citations for it's claims. There's no historical data in the piece that suggests that Alexander was defeated in Malakand by Pashtuns.

Secondly the author said that Pashtuns have been there for 20,000 years People had not even developed written history 20,000 years ago. So the statement is absurd. And then you have the Indus Valley Civilization of Dravidians who had a Provincial Capital in Mundigak near Kandahar. And they were DEFINITELY not Pashtuns,

This is even referenced here: http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultu...h02-02enl.html

You clearly do not know what you're reading and grasping for anything that you think favors your narrative., whether factual or not. In this case not.

Owned indeed.

Quote:
3000 BCE-2000 BCE
Bronze might have been invented in ancient Afghanistan around this time.
First true urban centers rise in two main sites in Afghanistan--Mundigak, and Deh Morasi Ghundai.
Mundigak (near modern day Kandahar)--had an economic base of wheat, barley, sheep and goats. Also, evidence indicates that Mudigak could have been a provincial capital of the Indus valley civilization.
Ancient Afghanistan--crossroads between Mesopotamia, and other Civilizations.
Owned!
Nothing here says anything about Pashtuns ....not a single word ...in fact it says this. This is from the very same link you quoted.

In the long march toward civilization, we find at Mundigak (near modern-day Kandahar) evidence of a true city, perhaps a provincial capital of the Indus valley civilization

Indus Valley civilization was a Dravidian society. Which means as I stated above demonstrates they were not Pashtuns and that Pashtuns did not develop into an ethnic identity at this time.

Once again, Owned indeed.
Quote:
Like the uneducated savage you are, you should know when I mean quote Afghanistan I mean always Ariana, Pashtunistan, the noble people and of course today's region itself. Ariana/Aria today's LOY Afghanistan etc was a province included in the Achamenidien Empire, Parthian Empire, Sassanids Empire. When the filthy Ottomans had their best soldiers provided from Pashtun region.
Ariana, Pashtunistan, Afghanistan, etc are not the same things, neither in ethnic identity nor cultural relationship. For you to suggest the are is intellectually dishonest attempt at hijacking the identities of others to manufacture a false narrative about Pashtun identity. It's mythology essentially.

Furthermore Ottomans were never in Afghanistan, Saljuks were, the Pashtuns served the Saljuks, which means the Saljuks were ruling over areas which Pashtuns inhabited.

Quote:
Alexander didn't control ****, he burned DOWN ALL Achemenied LIBRARIES, the biggest libraries the EARTH ever seen and most of heritage was lost, until Parthians, Sassanids came, later same did Arabs, burn down most of Libaries and killed all scholars! If you had done SOME research you would know his little campaign lasted just 11 years. And in a second after that he died it VANISHED LIKE IT NEVER WAS EVER THERE. Pashtuns did control their OWN lands 100%, you heard the cry baby letters Alexander the BIG GAY sent to his mother?
The statement is patently false, the Seleucids were themselves known for having vast libraries and patrons of knowledge and learning. The Seleucids were the Inheritors of the Perso-Helenic Empire started by Alexander, they lasted for centuries And the Achaemenids and Sassanids were not Pashtuns nor did they have any cultural relationship with Pashtuns except possibly language family. So mentioning them is irrelevant in demonstrating any belief regarding the antiquity of Pashtuns. There is absolutely no mention of Pashtuns in any Sassanid or Achamaenid records. So how could they have even been fighting for them?

Alexander's letters? Also no mention of Pashtuns.


The Seleucid Empire (/sɪˈlʲuːsɪd/)[6] was a Hellenistic state ruled by the Seleucid dynasty, 312 BC to 63 BC; it was founded by Seleucus I Nicator following the division of the empire created by Alexander the Great.[7][8][9][10] Seleucus received Babylonia and, from there, expanded his dominions to include much of Alexander's near eastern territories. At the height of its power, it included central Anatolia, Persia, the Levant, Mesopotamia, and what is now Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and northwest parts of India.

Once again, Owned indeed.

Quote:
Turks are like gypsies, should never ever been settled in our noble lands, they should live off in the wilderness near Mongolia.
Well they did and they ruled over it and even had their Home-base in Ghazna.

Quote:
Punjabis aka Dravidians have always been ghulams for the Arians/Iranians. Who the hell do you think made Avesta and Rigveda books, laws, etc to control you? Do I really need to tell you WHO made Cast system?
Even your link earlier suggests that Dravidians had their civilization built in Mundigak. But that's ancient history. The Punjabis now have been controlling Afghanistan for nearly 30 years through their agents. What happened in 1500 BC has no bearing on what's happening now

Quote:
Geopolitics, business learn how the power structure works.
+ give me some facts on your statements.
In other words living on Foreign Aid just as ImAJew said.

Quote:
I proven all statements with facts, links, and some old family gospel like I told you. My family line are ancient, with a recorded family tree dating since 900 AD.
Based on your responses it's clear that you had not even taken the time to read or examine any of what you wrongly consider "proofs" in favor of your argument. Much of it says something quite contrary to what you believe, the rest of it is OPINION , written in a News Paper , which has absolutely no sources to support it. This is the very opposite of a proof, as it fails the meet the basic requirements of supportive evidence.

The rest of your ramble is merely inflated bravado of someone suffering a severe emotional crisis.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
khushal's Avatar
khushal khushal is offline
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 9,167
Thanks: 1,817
Thanked 2,833 Times in 2,104 Posts
Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default 07-02-2015, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight View Post
With regards to this article, Afghan officials also said they retook several districts from Taliban insurgents only to have other news organizations reject this claim. In my opinion, judging from past and current record of lies and misinformation, Afghan officials claims about ISIS seizing territory in Afghanistan is not true.
There is no such thing as ISIS in Afghanistan. It is a made up "boogyman" to encourage the Western public to hand out more money to the failed Afghan gov. The article I posted was to show that the ANA itself admits it does not target ISIS as Atefi in the article states.

Basically it is the CIA death squad militias and NDS created militias that are now flying the black flag pretending to be ISIS to confuse people.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...orture-militas
http://www.hrw.org/sites/default/fil...1webwcover.pdf
Quote:
Militias are usually controlled by men described as local strongmen or warlords—typically
former mujahideen commanders who built up power bases during the anti-Soviet jihad—
whose source of protection extends into the heart of local and national government.
Abusive militias have alienated Afghans from the national government and in some places
contributed to the expansion of the insurgency even as the growth in the insurgency has
occasioned periodic spikes in government reliance on militias. It is a classic vicious circle.
For example, Kunduz province in northeastern Afghanistan, long one of the more secure
parts of the country, is now beset with militias. The rise of militias there has been in part a
local response to a rapid decline in security as the Taliban and other insurgent groups
have infiltrated and occupied significant parts of the province since 2008. But their rise
has also been a deliberate policy of the National Directorate of Security (NDS), which has
reactivated militia networks of previous decades, primarily through the Shura-e Nazar
(“Supervisory Council” of the north, formerly led by Ahmed Shah Masood) and Jamiat-i
Islami networks. The NDS has provided money and guns without requisite oversight. With
patronage links to senior officials in the local security forces and the central government,
these groups operate with impunity.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to khushal For This Useful Post:
Loy Afghanistan (07-02-2015)
(#26)
Old
ImAjEw ImAjEw is offline
PF Princess
ImAjEw is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 7,004
Thanks: 2,624
Thanked 717 Times in 639 Posts
My Mood: Cold
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: mina
Default 07-02-2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loy Afghanistan View Post
I am sorry sister, I lost my temper a little bit about aid stuff. <3 Hope we are all good.

You are right, I know this. But majority are kind of nice people.

But please, change that your name. hahaha :D
ask admin khan why he refuses to do it
i guess he wants that i leave the forum


faye's chauffeur

Pashton's girlfriend

I'm a Pashtun Princes


Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
ImAjEw ImAjEw is offline
PF Princess
ImAjEw is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 7,004
Thanks: 2,624
Thanked 717 Times in 639 Posts
My Mood: Cold
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: mina
Default 07-02-2015, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loy Afghanistan View Post
Really? I proven all statements with facts, links, and my own old family records. My family line are ancient, with a recorded family tree dating since 900 AD.

Don't cry to much now!

I am here not for your likes, but to wake up my Pashtun brethren to tell them, do as I. I am very young, but my heart and soul burns solely for you, because either you like it or not, we are one race/people, one mind and one big FAMILY.

So, STUDY HARD in all directions, open your mind, make a huge family, try to sacrifice yourself for your duty, marry a Pashtun and make your legacy that future YOU/grandchildren will talk about 1000 years from now when they rule over their lives, land, freely, proud, powerful, and fair, but 1 million times more smarter like my noble ancestors did. Put a seed now and you will become immortal. Trust me, start all over the world and I promise you my Pashtun brother and sisters, the day we unite in one hand, the future is ours.

I study medicine but still history is just a small HOBBIE. Use your brain Pashtuns your ancestors invented SO MUCH, but you don't know it because mostly foreign parasites burn down our libraries secondly wahabism and other parasites today make sure to not question Pashtun history pre arabisation, you can do it as well when you live in peace.


he is half arab hahahahaha


faye's chauffeur

Pashton's girlfriend

I'm a Pashtun Princes


Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Loy Afghanistan's Avatar
Loy Afghanistan Loy Afghanistan is offline
PF knowledgeable
Loy Afghanistan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 852
Thanks: 2,053
Thanked 244 Times in 204 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default 07-02-2015, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Skinned Savage View Post
Did you even read your references?

Your first reference



First off the link is an OPINION piece, which means it's the author's opinion.
Second, it has ABSOLUTELY ZERO citations for it's claims. There's no historical data in the piece that suggests that Alexander was defeated in Malakand by Pashtuns.

Secondly the author said that Pashtuns have been there for 20,000 years People had not even developed written history 20,000 years ago. So the statement is absurd. And then you have the Indus Valley Civilization of Dravidians who had a Provincial Capital in Mundigak near Kandahar. And they were DEFINITELY not Pashtuns,

This is even referenced here: http://www.cemml.colostate.edu/cultu...h02-02enl.html

You clearly do not know what you're reading and grasping for anything that you think favors your narrative., whether factual or not. In this case not.

Owned indeed.



Nothing here says anything about Pashtuns ....not a single word ...in fact it says this. This is from the very same link you quoted.

In the long march toward civilization, we find at Mundigak (near modern-day Kandahar) evidence of a true city, perhaps a provincial capital of the Indus valley civilization

Indus Valley civilization was a Dravidian society. Which means as I stated above demonstrates they were not Pashtuns and that Pashtuns did not develop into an ethnic identity at this time.

Once again, Owned indeed.


Ariana, Pashtunistan, Afghanistan, etc are not the same things, neither in ethnic identity nor cultural relationship. For you to suggest the are is intellectually dishonest attempt at hijacking the identities of others to manufacture a false narrative about Pashtun identity. It's mythology essentially.

Furthermore Ottomans were never in Afghanistan, Saljuks were, the Pashtuns served the Saljuks, which means the Saljuks were ruling over areas which Pashtuns inhabited.



The statement is patently false, the Seleucids were themselves known for having vast libraries and patrons of knowledge and learning. The Seleucids were the Inheritors of the Perso-Helenic Empire started by Alexander, they lasted for centuries And the Achaemenids and Sassanids were not Pashtuns nor did they have any cultural relationship with Pashtuns except possibly language family. So mentioning them is irrelevant in demonstrating any belief regarding the antiquity of Pashtuns. There is absolutely no mention of Pashtuns in any Sassanid or Achamaenid records. So how could they have even been fighting for them?

Alexander's letters? Also no mention of Pashtuns.




The Seleucid Empire (/sɪˈlʲuːsɪd/)[6] was a Hellenistic state ruled by the Seleucid dynasty, 312 BC to 63 BC; it was founded by Seleucus I Nicator following the division of the empire created by Alexander the Great.[7][8][9][10] Seleucus received Babylonia and, from there, expanded his dominions to include much of Alexander's near eastern territories. At the height of its power, it included central Anatolia, Persia, the Levant, Mesopotamia, and what is now Kuwait, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and northwest parts of India.

Once again, Owned indeed.



Well they did and they ruled over it and even had their Home-base in Ghazna.



Even your link earlier suggests that Dravidians had their civilization built in Mundigak. But that's ancient history. The Punjabis now have been controlling Afghanistan for nearly 30 years through their agents. What happened in 1500 BC has no bearing on what's happening now



In other words living on Foreign Aid just as ImAJew said.



Based on your responses it's clear that you had not even taken the time to read or examine any of what you wrongly consider "proofs" in favor of your argument. Much of it says something quite contrary to what you believe, the rest of it is OPINION , written in a News Paper , which has absolutely no sources to support it. This is the very opposite of a proof, as it fails the meet the basic requirements of supportive evidence.

The rest of your ramble is merely inflated bravado of someone suffering a severe emotional crisis.

Seriously, you think BY coming to an empire and PUT YOUR NAME ON IT, IT DOES make all the other previously achievements yours? MY argument IS IT Doesn't!

Iranians people included Pashtuns, Persians, etc etc etc is one of the 3 first civilisations on this earth. That's the clear statement. You are jealous because Like I said before, Pashtuns always fights for their freedom. And that's why we are in war with major leagues. You on the other hand your people has always been nukar/ghulam for other major leagues. That is clear fact.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Loy Afghanistan's Avatar
Loy Afghanistan Loy Afghanistan is offline
PF knowledgeable
Loy Afghanistan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 852
Thanks: 2,053
Thanked 244 Times in 204 Posts
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2013
Default 07-02-2015, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAjEw View Post
he is half arab hahahahaha
I am not a half anyting sister. Please don't lower yourself this much! HAHAHAHA

No my family line is from around 1000 BC, but my recorded family tree from 900 AD! To be clear our clan is one of the biggest one in Afghanistan. 4.8 million since 900 AD. So I know exactly who I am and my ancestors live and are immortal through me. That's the beauty of a great legacy.

Or you meant the savage one?

Ahaa. Well Admin Khan is the Khan of this place. I respect his decisions, no matter what.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
ImAjEw ImAjEw is offline
PF Princess
ImAjEw is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 7,004
Thanks: 2,624
Thanked 717 Times in 639 Posts
My Mood: Cold
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: mina
Default 07-02-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loy Afghanistan View Post
I am not a half anyting sister. Please don't lower yourself this much! HAHAHAHA

No my family line is from around 1000 BC, but my recorded family tree from 900 AD! To be clear our clan is one of the biggest one in Afghanistan. 4.8 million since 900 AD. So I know exactly who I am and my ancestors live and are immortal through me. That's the beauty of a great legacy.

Or you meant the savage one?

Ahaa. Well Admin Khan is the Khan of this place. I respect his decisions, no matter what.
his decisions are one sided and he is pretty blind about mods!

savage is half arab, not you

so to which tribe do you belong?
you can retrace your entire lineage? hahahaha


faye's chauffeur

Pashton's girlfriend

I'm a Pashtun Princes


Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
islamic, seizes, state, taliban, territory, time

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.