World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page KP slaps ban on dowry
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Peshawer_2222 Peshawer_2222 is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Peshawer_2222 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 50
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default 03-05-2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandri View Post
The influence of Urdu and English has always been there since incorporation into British empire , i was talking about some thing else........the morals, principles or conduct of Pashtuns is on decline even though they are more observant of religious rituals (prayers, fastings etc) than ever, while at the same time retaining their stereotypical negatives.....and they are absorbing additional vices and cultural influences from mainstream Pakistan with rapid "integration".....even the crimes which were unthinkable in Pashtun society and were rampant in Indian world, are committed by Pashtun with higher rates nowadays.

As highly proud Pakistani can not be a proud Pashtun....so a very highly proud Pakistani of Pashtun background is extremely criminal towards his/her mother tongue....counting numbers in Urdu is one thing but denying mother tongue to your progeny is some thing which doesnt make any sense to any sane human being......and yet i have come across numerous families which were not just trying their best that their kids doesnt behave like Pashtuns, they were also trying that their kids learn Urdu instead of Pashto.......as the Pashtun parents (both husband and wife) were not good in English so they were instead forcing their kids to learn Urdu. Its mostly the case with those Pashtun families who live in Islamabad, Karachi etc but can also be observed in KP (particularly Fauji families)

A Pashtun nationalist speak pure Pashto and has memorized Pashto couplets , is getting desified in another manner.......his politics tactics, his duplicity and his corruption methods are patterned on the lines of Indic society. He appears more of a **** because he talks big and shout Pashtun all the time but his conduct is pathetic (empty vassals make louder sounds).....Sarritob and musalmani is "Pashto" , not wearing red caps
You will get your ass kicked by a Pashtun from Islamabad/Peshawar or an indic but you will come here and go on about your imaginary kaliwaal ghairat that wasn't there in the first place . You are like that weird old uncle everybody has that goes on about how great it was in the good '' old times '' and cant get past the fact that not everything can remain the same .
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
toughpashtun toughpashtun is offline
PF knowledgeable
toughpashtun is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 628
Thanks: 176
Thanked 156 Times in 115 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default 03-06-2017, 12:38 AM

The influence of television,internet and social media cannot be underestimated.The far flung areas especially where people are not much educated and have little contact with the outside world,say Waziristan for instance, have retained their culture to a greater extent.
Peshawar is another story altogether.
The dilation of Pashto language worries me also.I do not claim to speak pure Pashto that is free of Urdu or English words, but I have seen people use too much of loanwords and phrases from urdu/english.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to toughpashtun For This Useful Post:
Samandri (03-06-2017)
(#23)
Old
Samandri's Avatar
Samandri Samandri is offline
PF senior
Samandri is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,219
Thanks: 761
Thanked 898 Times in 640 Posts
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 03-06-2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughpashtun View Post
The influence of television,internet and social media cannot be underestimated.The far flung areas especially where people are not much educated and have little contact with the outside world,say Waziristan for instance, have retained their culture to a greater extent.
.
Great point
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
ZarakDurrani606 ZarakDurrani606 is offline
PF Frequent visitor
ZarakDurrani606 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 220
Thanks: 308
Thanked 50 Times in 44 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Abbottabad
Angry 03-06-2017, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshawer_2222 View Post
You will get your ass kicked by a Pashtun from Islamabad/Peshawar or an indic but you will come here and go on about your imaginary kaliwaal ghairat that wasn't there in the first place . You are like that weird old uncle everybody has that goes on about how great it was in the good '' old times '' and cant get past the fact that not everything can remain the same .
Yet the kharays of peshawar are doubtless the biggest sellouts. They're cancer in its purest, unadulterated form. I recently fought another sellout kharay who was all pakistan 1st and punjab my master and all that. Needless to say, i put him in his place. You kharays can lick ponjab's boots all you want but no true, self-respecting Pashtun will ever agree with you. Way i see it, these cheengar, skhachat sellouts would sell their mums to punjab just to lick their boots. Get a life you dolt punjabistaniese
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Peshawer_2222 Peshawer_2222 is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Peshawer_2222 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 50
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default 03-07-2017, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarakDurrani606 View Post
Yet the kharays of peshawar are doubtless the biggest sellouts. They're cancer in its purest, unadulterated form. I recently fought another sellout kharay who was all pakistan 1st and punjab my master and all that. Needless to say, i put him in his place. You kharays can lick ponjab's boots all you want but no true, self-respecting Pashtun will ever agree with you. Way i see it, these cheengar, skhachat sellouts would sell their mums to punjab just to lick their boots. Get a life you dolt punjabistaniese
Boosting about fighting people over a forum and putting him in his place ? Your father must be so proud .
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Samandri's Avatar
Samandri Samandri is offline
PF senior
Samandri is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,219
Thanks: 761
Thanked 898 Times in 640 Posts
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 03-07-2017, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peshawer_2222 View Post
You will get your ass kicked by a Pashtun from Islamabad/Peshawar or an indic but you will come here and go on about your imaginary kaliwaal ghairat that wasn't there in the first place . You are like that weird old uncle everybody has that goes on about how great it was in the good '' old times '' and cant get past the fact that not everything can remain the same .
Islamabadi effeminate burger, i am pretty confident that you will not be left with partoog or patloon if you ever come across me.

"Gul Khan" is a gullible sada khel Pashtun sucking the lollipop of Pakistan-zindabad given to him by the chalak Punjabi.......but you are not a Gul Khan, you are a Punjabi in soul and spirit.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Samandri For This Useful Post:
Charsi Malang (03-07-2017)
(#27)
Old
Peshawer_2222 Peshawer_2222 is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Peshawer_2222 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 50
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Feb 2017
Default 03-07-2017, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samandri View Post
Islamabadi effeminate burger, i am pretty confident that you will not be left with partoog or patloon if you ever come across me.

"Gul Khan" is a gullible sada khel Pashtun sucking the lollipop of Pakistan-zindabad given to him by the chalak Punjabi.......but you are not a Gul Khan, you are a Punjabi in soul and spirit.
Did you ever go to School? If yes you must have been bullied alot .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dowry, ban, slaps

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.