World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page Arabization of Pashtun people
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 12:48 PM

Who of you had the chance to have a look on this list of 5000 people who got killed by Khalqis? If you read through the list you will find many hundreds of Mujadeddis. I would say around 500-600 Mojadeddis and around 200 Gailanis are listed there. The son-in-law of Gailani, Mr. Ahady, is also a Mojadeddi whose grand-father came to Afghanistan during King Amanullah Padshah.

Quote:
Mujadiddis are from India actually and Gailanis are descendants of Shaikh Abdul Qadir Jilani who came from Iran.
hundred thousands of Gailanis canīt be descendent from one Shaikh. Most these people were Arabs and supporters of that Shaikh. After his death people started to call themselves after their leaders.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
Coming from you who defends pedophiles like Gul Agha Sherzai and says that defending pedophiles is necessary to fight Pakistan ... those Arabs are better than you at least when it comes to child molestation.

Maybe those Arabs can teach people like Bostan News Agency that having sex with little boys is disgusting and harram.
Arabs are child molesters and killers, looters, hypocrite people nr one. Everyone know this. The most fascist people on earth are camel and donkey-lover bedouins
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 01:04 PM

What is your thought about Arabization? Mojadeddi with 16 Mio USD wants to build many Arabic-speaking schools as possible in Afghanistan. These schools will also bring more Arabs to Afghanistan.
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
randolph85's Avatar
randolph85 randolph85 is offline
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 7,728
Thanks: 891
Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,012 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default 10-13-2013, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bost Bastan News View Post
Arabs are child molesters and killers, looters, hypocrite people nr one. Everyone know this. The most fascist people on earth are camel and donkey-lover bedouins
considering the last 40 years in afg, how are pashtuns any better?


There are people today who think that admitting God’s absolute greatness decreases the value and importance of humans in the creation, as if God and mankind are rivals competing in greatness and power. Meanwhile I feel that whenever our perception of God’s greatness increases, with it we become greater, because we are the creation of a great God.

Sayyid Qutb
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph85 View Post
considering the last 40 years in afg, how are pashtuns any better?
Pashtuns are innocent. They were just used by foreigners due the lack of education among them. They were manipulated and terrorized. People get sick by war. But itīs not only Pashtuns. Also Hazaras and other tribes suffer from these reasons. We Pashtuns just suffer the most because we still live between Pakistan which has a strong influence on us through Pakistani Pashtoosn and the more secular thinking non-Pashtuns whom we fear because of their ''pro-western'' mentality. We fear we can lose everything when we join Hazaras and Farsiwans but lose Pakistani Pashtuns but when we keep on Pakistani Pashtuns we will suffer still but have a bit control of what is happening and what Pakistani is doing in our regions. Slowly, we must take a decision what we really want. Do we want to go for Greater Afghanistan which will bring more damage and suffer to us but at the end we will be united or do we will leave that policy of the past that didnīt benefit Pashtuns and letīs join the peacefull Afghan tribes and share their lifes with us. Getting a better future without war. We decide how out future looks like. We have to decide now. Either now or never.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
randolph85's Avatar
randolph85 randolph85 is offline
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 7,728
Thanks: 891
Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,012 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default 10-13-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bost Bastan News View Post
Pashtuns are innocent. They were just used by foreigners due the lack of education among them. They were manipulated and terrorized. People get sick by war. But itīs not only Pashtuns. Also Hazaras and other tribes suffer from these reasons. We Pashtuns just suffer the most because we still live between Pakistan which has a strong influence on us through Pakistani Pashtoosn and the more secular thinking non-Pashtuns whom we fear because of their ''pro-western'' mentality. We fear we can lose everything when we join Hazaras and Farsiwans but lose Pakistani Pashtuns but when we keep on Pakistani Pashtuns we will suffer still but have a bit control of what is happening and what Pakistani is doing in our regions. Slowly, we must take a decision what we really want. Do we want to go for Greater Afghanistan which will bring more damage and suffer to us but at the end we will be united or do we will leave that policy of the past that didnīt benefit Pashtuns and letīs join the peacefull Afghan tribes and share their lifes with us. Getting a better future without war. We decide how out future looks like. We have to decide now. Either now or never.

you can't use anyone if they aren't willing to be used. if pashtuns are innocent for being used, then so are arabs and so is everyone else that has ever spilled blood and everyone's transgressions should be excused if that is the case. by saying we are just innocent people who have been used is to assume that we are like children who don't know any better.


There are people today who think that admitting God’s absolute greatness decreases the value and importance of humans in the creation, as if God and mankind are rivals competing in greatness and power. Meanwhile I feel that whenever our perception of God’s greatness increases, with it we become greater, because we are the creation of a great God.

Sayyid Qutb
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 04:49 PM

Saudis had no war since 1940 and they are still fascists, killers, rapers, murderers. You canīt expect from Afghanistan, a country that is till stucking in war after 35years is better. At least we can get better! Never give up hope
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph85 View Post
you can't use anyone if they aren't willing to be used. if pashtuns are innocent for being used, then so are arabs and so is everyone else that has ever spilled blood and everyone's transgressions should be excused if that is the case. by saying we are just innocent people who have been used is to assume that we are like children who don't know any better.
Pashtuns donīt understand Arabic. Arabs do. Arab youth in west are mostly fundamentalistic. On my first trip to Denmark in 2009 I saw mayn young Arabs. Islam is a strong weapon used by Arabs against Muslims to enslave the Muslim world.
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
randolph85's Avatar
randolph85 randolph85 is offline
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 7,728
Thanks: 891
Thanked 2,719 Times in 2,012 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default 10-13-2013, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bost Bastan News View Post
Pashtuns donīt understand Arabic. Arabs do. Arab youth in west are mostly fundamentalistic. On my first trip to Denmark in 2009 I saw mayn young Arabs. Islam is a strong weapon used by Arabs against Muslims to enslave the Muslim world.
are you saying that because pashtuns don't understand arabic then they are easily persuaded to do things that are unislamic? well what about the pashtun who runs the madrassa? his boss? that guys boss? none of these pashtuns know arabic?

its not just arabs. karzai knows english, hasn't stopped him from selling out afghanistan. i am sure there were afghan communists who knew russian, didn't stop them from selling their souls.


There are people today who think that admitting God’s absolute greatness decreases the value and importance of humans in the creation, as if God and mankind are rivals competing in greatness and power. Meanwhile I feel that whenever our perception of God’s greatness increases, with it we become greater, because we are the creation of a great God.

Sayyid Qutb
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Bost Bastan News Bost Bastan News is offline
PF knowledgeable
Bost Bastan News is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 514
Thanks: 100
Thanked 64 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 10-13-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph85 View Post
are you saying that because pashtuns don't understand arabic then they are easily persuaded to do things that are unislamic? well what about the pashtun who runs the madrassa? his boss? that guys boss? none of these pashtuns know arabic?

its not just arabs. karzai knows english, hasn't stopped him from selling out afghanistan. i am sure there were afghan communists who knew russian, didn't stop them from selling their souls.
bro, come to Kandahar and visit most mosques that are owned by Pashtuns and you will see they are peacefull owners. They donīt preach hatefull comments or donīt follow any political ideology. Those who preach about hate are mostly wahabits from pakistan. In Kabul Hizbi Islami has owned three mosques and all are in favour of wahabism. All of them in the pashtun district. The people now can decide to visit the mosque for praying or staying at home. Those mullahs are preaching about offensive jihad and get even nationalistic. What has nationalism to do with islam? these people are munafiq. Majority of their victims are refugee people. people send their children there to learn writing and reading. The government canīt do much because it would anger those Hizbis.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
arabization, pashtun, people

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.