World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page hello
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
haseeebo haseeebo is offline
PF newbie
haseeebo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 28
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir9000 View Post
I am from Logar.
Nice, ive never gone deep into afghanistan just the border
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Damir9000's Avatar
Damir9000 Damir9000 is offline
PF knowledgeable
Damir9000 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 149
Thanked 95 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseeebo View Post
Nice, ive never gone deep into afghanistan just the border
I was planning on visiting it this summer, thinking everything calmed down.
NOPE
there's now a new war about to start.

ISIS vs Taliban. what a buzzkill.





"False beliefs influence our actions and degrade our character."

Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
haseeebo haseeebo is offline
PF newbie
haseeebo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 28
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir9000 View Post
I was planning on visiting it this summer, thinking everything calmed down.
NOPE
there's now a new war about to start.

ISIS vs Taliban. what a buzzkill.
There having a war? i heard about it didn't think it was that serious, but i have a question, whats up with people thinking that pashtuns who live in northern pakistan are not pashtuns even though they are? For example Gadoons live in abottabad and swabi and its written even in history books about there migrations yet others still want to deny it?
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
Damir9000's Avatar
Damir9000 Damir9000 is offline
PF knowledgeable
Damir9000 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 149
Thanked 95 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseeebo View Post
There having a war? i heard about it didn't think it was that serious, but i have a question, whats up with people thinking that pashtuns who live in northern pakistan are not pashtuns even though they are? For example Gadoons live in abottabad and swabi and its written even in history books about there migrations yet others still want to deny it?
Yes they are going to war. it's very recent.
ISIS just executed 10 Taliban members. ISIS have also started car bombings in Afghanistan.
A full out war between them will surely start soon.

I have no idea why they deny you. If you have Pashtun parents, then you're pashtun.
I doubt your family decided to identify themselves as pashtun for fun.
There's even Pashtuns in Afghanistan who only speak Farsi/Dari.

I am a 100% full blooded Pashtun and I get hate or get suspected by others as a fake simply because I am liberal minded & come from an educated family City folk background and ignorant about tribal customs & grievances of rural Pashtuns from other provinces.

Some people have no lives and have nothing better to do.





"False beliefs influence our actions and degrade our character."

Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
haseeebo haseeebo is offline
PF newbie
haseeebo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 28
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir9000 View Post
Yes they are going to war. it's very recent.
ISIS just executed 10 Taliban members. ISIS have also started car bombings in Afghanistan.
A full out war between them will surely start soon.

I have no idea why they deny you. If you have Pashtun parents, then you're pashtun.
I doubt your family decided to identify themselves as pashtun for fun.
There's even Pashtuns in Afghanistan who only speak Farsi/Dari.

I am a 100% full blooded Pashtun and I get hate or get suspected by others as a fake simply because I am liberal minded & come from an educated family City folk background and ignorant about tribal customs & grievances of rural Pashtuns from other provinces.

Some people have no lives and have nothing better to do.

well Afghanistan is the land of grave yards unfortunately i hope no more civilians die. Well i havent been denied on Pf for not being pashtun but in general when a pashtun whos origins are from Afghanistan but lives in Pakistan people create a fuss and deny them, its pretty annoying.
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
Damir9000's Avatar
Damir9000 Damir9000 is offline
PF knowledgeable
Damir9000 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 149
Thanked 95 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseeebo View Post
well Afghanistan is the land of grave yards unfortunately i hope no more civilians die. Well i havent been denied on Pf for not being pashtun but in general when a pashtun whos origins are from Afghanistan but lives in Pakistan people create a fuss and deny them, its pretty annoying.
Half of Pakistan was apart of Afghanistan about 122 years ago.
There are about 3 times more Pashtuns in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durand_Line





"False beliefs influence our actions and degrade our character."

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Damir9000 For This Useful Post:
haseeebo (08-11-2015)
(#27)
Old
haseeebo haseeebo is offline
PF newbie
haseeebo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 28
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir9000 View Post
Half of Pakistan was apart of Afghanistan about 122 years ago.
There are about 3 times more Pashtuns in Pakistan than in Afghanistan.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pashtuns

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durand_Line
well it proves to me not all pashtuns are ignorant, ive seen lots of people here bash others for no reason lol. anyways how old are you? you like sports?
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Damir9000's Avatar
Damir9000 Damir9000 is offline
PF knowledgeable
Damir9000 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 149
Thanked 95 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseeebo View Post
well it proves to me not all pashtuns are ignorant, ive seen lots of people here bash others for no reason lol. anyways how old are you? you like sports?
A lot of Pashtun are sad people. They always boast about their glorious ancient past while they don't contribute anything today.

I am 25. I am a casual sport fan. I am more into Video Games & Movies.





"False beliefs influence our actions and degrade our character."

Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
haseeebo haseeebo is offline
PF newbie
haseeebo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 28
Thanks: 6
Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2015
Default 08-11-2015, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damir9000 View Post
A lot of Pashtun are sad people. They always boast about their glorious ancient past while they don't contribute anything today.

I am 25. I am a casual sport fan. I am more into Video Games & Movies.

You meet good pashtuns but then again you meet some bad pashtuns i know quite a few bad ones but i know some decent ones aswell. Also you probably know but im 17, I dont watch much sports but i love cricket, basketball, rugby, and volleyball. And for video games haha it never ends i used to game alot ive played all the COD series and halo but because of school work i dont have as much time anymore.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Admin Khan's Avatar
Admin Khan Admin Khan is offline
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 8,626
Thanks: 600
Thanked 4,666 Times in 2,321 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: C:\
Default 08-11-2015, 10:44 PM

Welcome to PF!


Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.