World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > >
Reload this Page I must thank Admin Khan
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
salman47 salman47 is online now
PF Frequent visitor
salman47 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 373
Thanks: 225
Thanked 121 Times in 104 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: May 2016
Default 12-05-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
12 years in nwfp and 9 years in lahore and Islamabad, and never heard the word bund?

I find that hard to believe.

I used the word with friends and classmates. The same place everyone else learns these words from.
How can you assume 9 years in Punjab/Sindh?

It was like a 1 week vacation only(Lahore) 2-3 times. 2 months Islamabad. 1 Week Karachi.
2 Years(and counting) in Turkey(Ankara).
And the rest in Kabul/Mazar Sharif(dunno how much but a long time, had some great Childhood memories)
About 2 months(and counting) in UAE.

And as I said, I made decent friends. (I won't go into details about my friends here, for safety reasons)

And btw, where I grew up you would hear 'Kuna'/'Kunate' rather than 'Bund'(ass i suppose).



P.S. In Peshawar I do not like visiting the city side. It is a dirty place and a lot of people with strange ideas live there.
Been there a few times only for buying something. So in my own home, Peshawar City is out of the question(because this is the only place where majority speaks Urdu/Punjabi I think, and the word 'bund' is common).

Last edited by salman47; 12-05-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
Elite Pakhtun's Avatar
Elite Pakhtun Elite Pakhtun is offline
PF contributor
Elite Pakhtun is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,230
Thanks: 380
Thanked 189 Times in 163 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default 12-05-2017, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias View Post
Itís known in your pervert family circle. Youíre a k*uni and everyone around you is a k*uni. Youíve created your own k*universum where you assume that everyone knows how to say k*un in 40 different languages.
Youíve been raised by two k*unis who adopted you and taught you in many languages the equivalent word for k*un so that if your older you could ask for k*un wherever you are.
Ayyy megom tak take zane marde ta agaym LoL
De sta mor plaar ba kuniyaan wi, de kuni, daus, khanzeer zwei... both your parents are probably retarded, that's why they shat you out instead of flushing you down the toilet. They probably accidentally flushed the baby and kept the ****.
Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
Elite Pakhtun's Avatar
Elite Pakhtun Elite Pakhtun is offline
PF contributor
Elite Pakhtun is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,230
Thanks: 380
Thanked 189 Times in 163 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default 12-05-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman47 View Post
How can you assume 9 years in Punjab/Sindh?

It was like a 1 week vacation only(Lahore) 2-3 times. 2 months Islamabad. 1 Week Karachi.
2 Years(and counting) in Turkey(Ankara).
And the rest in Kabul/Mazar Sharif(dunno how much but a long time, had some great Childhood memories)
About 2 months(and counting) in UAE.

And as I said, I made decent friends. (I won't go into details about my friends here, for safety reasons)

And btw, where I grew up you would hear 'Kuna'/'Kunate' rather than 'Bund'(ass i suppose).



P.S. In Peshawar I do not like visiting the city side. It is a dirty place and a lot of people with strange ideas live there.
Been there a few times only for buying something. So in my own home, Peshawar City is out of the question(because this is the only place where majority speaks Urdu/Punjabi I think, and the word 'bund' is common).
This is getting tiring, because nothing you say is believable.

How old were you when you lived 9 years (yeah right) in Peshawar?

Did you go to any school, or were you doing something else?

The things you're saying sound really dumb. Peshawar city I don't know if I've ever been to more than 2-3 times, probably for the kulfi or something. Nobody needs to hang out in Peshawar city to learn the word "bund"

If kids that are young aren't practicing insults for fun, then that's something else. Maybe they're very innocent. That's rare though... I don't know if I've seen anyone like that. This is why I'm asking how old you were. Maybe it was before you remember.

The stuff you're saying just does not sound plausible, and anyone who's lived there will laugh at it if they ever read it.

I'll leave it at that. We agree to disagree.

Last edited by Elite Pakhtun; 12-05-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,217
Thanks: 1,214
Thanked 815 Times in 632 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 12-05-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias View Post
Itís known in your pervert family circle. Youíre a k*uni and everyone around you is a k*uni. Youíve created your own k*universum where you assume that everyone knows how to say k*un in 40 different languages.
Youíve been raised by two k*unis who adopted you and taught you in many languages the equivalent word for k*un so that if your older you could ask for k*un wherever you are.
Ayyy megom tak take zane marde ta agaym LoL
Lol k*universe ...that's a good one


Quote:
Originally Posted by ذو الفقار View Post
donít try to be smart.
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
salman47 salman47 is online now
PF Frequent visitor
salman47 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 373
Thanks: 225
Thanked 121 Times in 104 Posts
My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: May 2016
Default 12-06-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
12 years in nwfp and 9 years in lahore and Islamabad, and never heard the word bund?

I find that hard to believe.

I used the word with friends and classmates. The same place everyone else learns these words from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
This is getting tiring, because nothing you say is believable.

How old were you when you lived 9 years (yeah right) in Peshawar?

Did you go to any school, or were you doing something else?

The things you're saying sound really dumb. Peshawar city I don't know if I've ever been to more than 2-3 times, probably for the kulfi or something. Nobody needs to hang out in Peshawar city to learn the word "bund"

If kids that are young aren't practicing insults for fun, then that's something else. Maybe they're very innocent. That's rare though... I don't know if I've seen anyone like that. This is why I'm asking how old you were. Maybe it was before you remember.

The stuff you're saying just does not sound plausible, and anyone who's lived there will laugh at it if they ever read it.

I'll leave it at that. We agree to disagree.
Maybe we live in two different universes. I have friends who use extremely offensive curses, but not 'bund'. They use the type of disgusting curses that if you are a Pashtun you would go brain damage crazy.
In my circle of friends, the Urdu/IndoPak curses are uncommon. If you are with me, you more likely hear the 'Persian' curses more than Pakistani curses.

Since I am with Afghan Pashtuns all the time, the Pakistanis(including some Pashtuns) tend to avoid me just because of the 'Afghan Terrorist/Gul Marjan' bull****.


Ok I will make my point clearer[assume I never visited Punjab/Sindh/UAE, i.e. Spent very little time=~0]: First 4 years of my life were spent in Peshawar/Village only. The next 11-12 years in Peshawar/Kabul like 'Kochyan'.
After that 2-3 years back in Peshawar for high school. Now it has been 2 years in Turkey for me(and counting).

P.S. Is it too difficult for your little brain to get that my friends do not use IndoPak curses?
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
Elias's Avatar
Elias Elias is online now
PF Frequent visitor
Elias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 235
Thanks: 135
Thanked 131 Times in 96 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default 12-06-2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
De sta mor plaar ba kuniyaan wi, de kuni, daus, khanzeer zwei... both your parents are probably retarded, that's why they shat you out instead of flushing you down the toilet. They probably accidentally flushed the baby and kept the ****.
Lol I canít say anything against your parents because you donít have any instead youíve been raised by two kuni dads lol.
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
Elias's Avatar
Elias Elias is online now
PF Frequent visitor
Elias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 235
Thanks: 135
Thanked 131 Times in 96 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default 12-06-2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Pakhtun View Post
This is getting tiring, because nothing you say is believable.

How old were you when you lived 9 years (yeah right) in Peshawar?

Did you go to any school, or were you doing something else?

The things you're saying sound really dumb. Peshawar city I don't know if I've ever been to more than 2-3 times, probably for the kulfi or something. Nobody needs to hang out in Peshawar city to learn the word "bund"

If kids that are young aren't practicing insults for fun, then that's something else. Maybe they're very innocent. That's rare though... I don't know if I've seen anyone like that. This is why I'm asking how old you were. Maybe it was before you remember.

The stuff you're saying just does not sound plausible, and anyone who's lived there will laugh at it if they ever read it.

I'll leave it at that. We agree to disagree.
No thatís normal. You were just a k*uni lol. We already got that you are a kuni how many times do you want to state that you were a k*uni?
Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
Elias's Avatar
Elias Elias is online now
PF Frequent visitor
Elias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 235
Thanks: 135
Thanked 131 Times in 96 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Default 12-06-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis_Efreetzai View Post
Lol k*universe ...that's a good one
He gets turned on by the word k*un lol thatís why he canít stop arguing about k*un. ďA k*un a day keeps Elite Pakhtun hornaayĒ.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elias For This Useful Post:
Iblis_Efreetzai (12-06-2017)
(#69)
Old
Iblis_Efreetzai Iblis_Efreetzai is online now
PF senior
Iblis_Efreetzai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 3,217
Thanks: 1,214
Thanked 815 Times in 632 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2016
Default 12-06-2017, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elias View Post
He gets turned on by the word k*un lol thatís why he canít stop arguing about k*un. ďA k*un a day keeps Elite Pakhtun hornaayĒ.
I'm still chuckling over kuniverse lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by ذو الفقار View Post
donít try to be smart.
Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
Elite Pakhtun's Avatar
Elite Pakhtun Elite Pakhtun is offline
PF contributor
Elite Pakhtun is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,230
Thanks: 380
Thanked 189 Times in 163 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2016
Default 12-08-2017, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman47 View Post
Maybe we live in two different universes. I have friends who use extremely offensive curses, but not 'bund'. They use the type of disgusting curses that if you are a Pashtun you would go brain damage crazy.
In my circle of friends, the Urdu/IndoPak curses are uncommon. If you are with me, you more likely hear the 'Persian' curses more than Pakistani curses.
Dead giveaway. You're not a Pakistan pashtun. You're some afghani. That alone nullifies your bs. This is enough for you to shut your mouth.

You have a song and dance about how you went back and forth but it sounds fabricated.

That would explain why you only know Farsi insults.

Quote:
Since I am with Afghan Pashtuns all the time,
Makes sense, since you were only living in afghanistan, even though you're pretending otherwise.

Quote:
the Pakistanis(including some Pashtuns) tend to avoid me just because of the 'Afghan Terrorist/Gul Marjan' bull****.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dumbest sh*t I've ever heard. I had afghan classfellows. 1 boy 1 girl. Pretty sure the girl was into me.

Either way, they hung with everyone. You're talking like they didn't want to associate with you because your afghaniness. LOL!

Quote:
Ok I will make my point clearer[assume I never visited Punjab/Sindh/UAE, i.e. Spent very little time=~0]: First 4 years of my life were spent in Peshawar/Village only. The next 11-12 years in Peshawar/Kabul like 'Kochyan'.
After that 2-3 years back in Peshawar for high school. Now it has been 2 years in Turkey for me(and counting).

P.S. Is it too difficult for your little brain to get that my friends do not use IndoPak curses?
Your story reeks of convenient bull****. So dumb. Who you trying to con?

Last edited by Elite Pakhtun; 12-08-2017 at 01:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sacrifice, expenses, pocket, bund-jab, hahahahahahahahaha

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.