World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   "Pull out your swords and slay anyone that says Pashtun and Afghan are not one! Arabs know this and so do Romans: Afghans are Pashtuns, Pashtuns are Afghans!" -Khushal Khattak > > >
Reload this Page Atheists Vs Muslims
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
Afghanistan2010's Avatar
Afghanistan2010 Afghanistan2010 is offline
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 4,921
Thanks: 2,561
Thanked 1,068 Times in 853 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 12-16-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandias View Post
You don't see a reason anyone would have a problem with that? That's because you absolutely have no idea what it means to be atheist.
It is a saying of the greatest man ever lived in this world :

and there is no one better from among us or those who came before and will come after us than him...may Allahs peace and blessing be upon him the brother of jesus (pbuh) :

The Messenger of Allah salAllahu alyhi wasalam said :


" Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire." (Bukhari)


High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
Reply With Quote
(#22)
Old
Soldat_Amir's Avatar
Soldat_Amir Soldat_Amir is offline
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,548
Thanks: 479
Thanked 545 Times in 364 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default 12-16-2011, 10:24 AM

Barakzai I have seen debates with Muslims and Agnostics, and the Agnostics have won me over due to logic and fact, plus rationality and reasoning, the Muslims participants always end up with the same result nearly in every debate

1)you took me out of context the Quran is written in classical Arabic and no one speaks it, I assumed God would write his texts in a language for all ages and times?
2)The time of the Prophet is different to the time now, I assumed the Quran and Hadith is for all times and ages.
3)That's just zionist lies being spread to divide the Ummah, I am sure the SHia and Sunni conflict was not started by Zionists.

Plus no offence Alchemist, I wont comment any longer on this particular thread, but you start the thread with good intentions of a truce but then ruin it by suggesting our fates, when you refer to "let them be judged on Qiyamat" you know very well that was a threat of assurance on your behalf, let me remind you kindly, mankind was very much present before any Ambrahmic faith got established before Judaism there were faiths, pagan faiths, animalists and shamnists, for the last 3000 years, Ambrahmic followers from the Jews, Christians to the present day Muslims, have all been saying the usual things, the world will end and a messiah will come(Jews), Jesus will return and fight the anti christ( Christianity) and Islam you know what I mean, for the last 3000 or so years, I have not seen a single indication or experienced any super natural event that was "Qiyamat" and neither did the Israelis witness a super natural Messiah come down to save them against the Nazis, nor during the 7 day arab israeli conflict.

The only way we will see a Qiyamat is if Russia and America start a nuclear war race or a nuclear war, Russia has enough nuclear bombs to blow the world 10 times in and out, and rest assured those nuclear bombs are launched, inspected and produced by people not gods or prophets.

I hope you take my comment with no offence and I have presented myself in a decent manner.

Dera Manana.
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
Alchemist's Avatar
Alchemist Alchemist is offline
PF senior
Alchemist is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 2,303
Thanks: 231
Thanked 1,074 Times in 686 Posts
My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default 12-16-2011, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
There shall be never truce and peace,
until they and their allies we destroy to debris.
between the followers of shaytan,
and the people of islam.
we will awaite them on the back of our horses with our swords
and their is one lord no lords.

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

That is a very nice poem brother.

Except we are in the internet. E-Jihad is not farz on you.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alchemist For This Useful Post:
Manzareh (12-16-2011), Soldat_Amir (12-16-2011)
(#24)
Old
Afghanistan2010's Avatar
Afghanistan2010 Afghanistan2010 is offline
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 4,921
Thanks: 2,561
Thanked 1,068 Times in 853 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 12-16-2011, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
That is a very nice poem brother.

Except we are in the internet. E-Jihad is not farz on you.
Speaking the truth is not fardh on you , making peace is not fardh on you ?

what is Jihad , and what is E-Jihad ? ...i just speak what is truth.


to my athesits friends who need proofs of Gods existence and awaited it.

Quote:
Anselm of Canterbury Proof of GOD'S Existence by logic
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/anselm.asp


Leonhard Euler mathematical Proof of GOD'S Existence .
http://leonhard-euler.tripod.com/id4.html

<B>Euler's equation that proves God exists:
a+b^n = x
</B>
x


High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
ozymandias's Avatar
ozymandias ozymandias is offline
PF contributor
ozymandias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,465
Thanks: 85
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default 12-16-2011, 11:18 AM

So basically, you want this forum to be renamed from "Religion" to "Islam"? It's very clear from many of the Muslim posts that the mere existence of an non-Muslim is viewed as an attack on Islam. Not all Muslims are that way, but many do. I would say that as long as this is a religion forum, any discussion of religion is valid -- that the moderators allow. If you take that as an attack, and are tired of losing, that's rough -- but so is life.


-------------------------------------------------

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from. "

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

أنا آسف ، أنا لا أقرأ أو لا يتكلم اللغة العربية. وسوف تبذل جهدا لترجمة مع ترجمة جوجل. يرجى أن يكون فهم من هذا الحاجز.
(I'm sorry, I do not read or speak Arabic. I will make an effort to translate with Google translate. Please be understanding of this barrier.)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ozymandias For This Useful Post:
Soldat_Amir (12-16-2011)
(#26)
Old
ozymandias's Avatar
ozymandias ozymandias is offline
PF contributor
ozymandias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,465
Thanks: 85
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default 12-16-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
Speaking the truth is not fardh on you , making peace is not fardh on you ?

what is Jihad , and what is E-Jihad ? ...i just speak what is truth.


to my athesits friends who need proofs of Gods existence and awaited it.
So where is that supposed proof? I see no such thing.


-------------------------------------------------

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from. "

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

أنا آسف ، أنا لا أقرأ أو لا يتكلم اللغة العربية. وسوف تبذل جهدا لترجمة مع ترجمة جوجل. يرجى أن يكون فهم من هذا الحاجز.
(I'm sorry, I do not read or speak Arabic. I will make an effort to translate with Google translate. Please be understanding of this barrier.)
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
ozymandias's Avatar
ozymandias ozymandias is offline
PF contributor
ozymandias is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,465
Thanks: 85
Thanked 88 Times in 83 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default 12-16-2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
There is a famous anecdote inspired by Euler's arguments with secular philosophers over religion, which is set during Euler's second stint at the St. Petersburg academy. The French philosopher Denis Diderot was visiting Russia on Catherine the Great's invitation. However, the Empress was alarmed that the philosopher's arguments for atheism were influencing members of her court, and so Euler was asked to confront the Frenchman. Diderot was later informed that a learned mathematician had produced a proof of the existence of God: he agreed to view the proof as it was presented in court. Euler appeared, advanced toward Diderot, and in a tone of perfect conviction announced, "Sir, , hence God exists—reply!". Diderot, to whom (says the story) all mathematics was gibberish, stood dumbstruck as peals of laughter erupted from the court. Embarrassed, he asked to leave Russia, a request that was graciously granted by the Empress. This anecdote is apocryphal, however, given that Diderot was a capable mathematician who had published several mathematical treatises of his own
So basically your proof is that you don't understand math? So you believe in a god, and accept anything as proof of a god?


-------------------------------------------------

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from. "

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh C'thulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

أنا آسف ، أنا لا أقرأ أو لا يتكلم اللغة العربية. وسوف تبذل جهدا لترجمة مع ترجمة جوجل. يرجى أن يكون فهم من هذا الحاجز.
(I'm sorry, I do not read or speak Arabic. I will make an effort to translate with Google translate. Please be understanding of this barrier.)
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
Soldat_Amir's Avatar
Soldat_Amir Soldat_Amir is offline
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,548
Thanks: 479
Thanked 545 Times in 364 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2011
Default 12-16-2011, 11:28 AM

Ozzy and Alchemist I have been forced to respond to Afghanistan2010 comment.

He clearly has demostrated the attitude that puts us off very terribly.

He said there will be no peace until the swords are drawn, and this is a being said by a guy who is most probably living in the West.

Now if I just said "all Muslims are devils who should be shot because they follow a demonic faith" every I mean most members here who instantly mock and attack me.

Now since Afghanistan2010 has a fling for naked Chinese men, maybe the muscles and toned bodies makes him feel good, people, i mean Muslims need to confront this attitude, and I thank Alchemist for doing so.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Soldat_Amir For This Useful Post:
(#29)
Old
Manzareh's Avatar
Manzareh Manzareh is online now
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 4,833
Thanks: 1,598
Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,164 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In the lab
Default 12-16-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandias View Post
So basically, you want this forum to be renamed from "Religion" to "Islam"? It's very clear from many of the Muslim posts that the mere existence of an non-Muslim is viewed as an attack on Islam. Not all Muslims are that way, but many do. I would say that as long as this is a religion forum, any discussion of religion is valid -- that the moderators allow. If you take that as an attack, and are tired of losing, that's rough -- but so is life.
You are wrong - take a look at the title of the religion section (were anything religious is to be posted) it says

"Religion - دين
Based on authentic sources, this section comprises of multimedia, articles and discussions on the religion of Islam." not every religion.

get your facts right.


----------

*You cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets*
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
Manzareh's Avatar
Manzareh Manzareh is online now
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 4,833
Thanks: 1,598
Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,164 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: In the lab
Default 12-16-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
Barakzai I have seen debates with Muslims and Agnostics, and the Agnostics have won me over due to logic and fact, plus rationality and reasoning, the Muslims participants always end up with the same result nearly in every debate

1)you took me out of context the Quran is written in classical Arabic and no one speaks it, I assumed God would write his texts in a language for all ages and times?
2)The time of the Prophet is different to the time now, I assumed the Quran and Hadith is for all times and ages.
3)That's just zionist lies being spread to divide the Ummah, I am sure the SHia and Sunni conflict was not started by Zionists.

Plus no offence Alchemist, I wont comment any longer on this particular thread, but you start the thread with good intentions of a truce but then ruin it by suggesting our fates, when you refer to "let them be judged on Qiyamat" you know very well that was a threat of assurance on your behalf, let me remind you kindly, mankind was very much present before any Ambrahmic faith got established before Judaism there were faiths, pagan faiths, animalists and shamnists, for the last 3000 years, Ambrahmic followers from the Jews, Christians to the present day Muslims, have all been saying the usual things, the world will end and a messiah will come(Jews), Jesus will return and fight the anti christ( Christianity) and Islam you know what I mean, for the last 3000 or so years, I have not seen a single indication or experienced any super natural event that was "Qiyamat" and neither did the Israelis witness a super natural Messiah come down to save them against the Nazis, nor during the 7 day arab israeli conflict.

The only way we will see a Qiyamat is if Russia and America start a nuclear war race or a nuclear war, Russia has enough nuclear bombs to blow the world 10 times in and out, and rest assured those nuclear bombs are launched, inspected and produced by people not gods or prophets.

I hope you take my comment with no offence and I have presented myself in a decent manner.

Dera Manana.

Wher are these debates?? show us the debate were nearly every time agnostics win due to logic and fact. i don't believe a single word that comes out your mouth.

Im sorry to say but your knowledge on Islam is very very weak, i know because im weak in Islamic knowledge myself but you make me look like a scholar, you lack even the basic knowledge as some of the things you mention are so stupid that they have been refuted thousands of times, surely before becoming a Kafir you would do your research first no? and if you did do your research why would you put things up or talk about things that can easily be answered simply typing it into google for instance. you put such a ridiculous argument up sometimes and it makes one wonder if your parents exposed Islam to you at all. You dont even have common knowledge on Islam, you speak like someone that has been raised up a non muslim.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
mankind was very much present before any Ambrahmic faith got established before Judaism there were faiths, pagan faiths, animalists and shamnists, for the last 3000 years, Ambrahmic followers from the Jews, Christians to the present day Muslims
What about Adam, he was the first man, and a Muslim, so was Noah after him etc, so mankind didnt exist before Islam.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
for the last 3000 or so years, I have not seen a single indication or experienced any super natural event that was "Qiyamat"
Qiyamat is at the end of times, not something that happens every couple of thousand years.

Islam is not here to show you proof or make you witness anything, thats the whole meaning of the word 'faith'. If he wanted to Allah would send down angels to you to witness Islam and remove any doubt that Islam might not be true, thats why its a test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
and neither did the Israelis witness a super natural Messiah come down to save them against the Nazis, nor during the 7 day arab israeli conflict.
Why would a messiah come down to save them against Nazis, you think the messiah is suppose to be some superman that hears suffering and rips his shirt open and saves the say like superman or batman, do your research of when and why the messiah will come, he will not come until the signs are completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
The only way we will see a Qiyamat is if Russia and America start a nuclear war race or a nuclear war,
How will that resemble Qiyamat?? seriously go find out what Qiyamah is.


----------

*You cannot climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
atheists, muslims

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghan MP3| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.31 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.