View Full Version : Is Pakistan an Islamic country?

شمله ور خراساني
04-30-2010, 07:51 PM
What makes Pakistan an Islamic country?

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 09:11 PM
What makes Pakistan an Islamic country?

that it invented nearly every Islamist Terrorsit Jihadi Militias that have brought this whole Pashtun region into turmoil, also Pakistan is a great Islamic State for inventing the Taliban because they say Afghans are very cheap for cannon fodder.

Dinosaur Khan
05-01-2010, 03:47 AM
This a question which the afghanistanis usually have in their minds. if i reply in typical way u will say that there is hera mundi, alchol, jinnah was ismaili blah blah
I will not defend pakistan, infact there is no need to.
You have ignored the simple fact that muslims (most of them practicing) live in this country where every kind of religous activity is allowed and its muslims do not worship monkies, elephants and other kharafat.

شمله ور خراساني
05-01-2010, 08:20 AM
This a question which the afghanistanis usually have in their minds. if i reply in typical way u will say that there is hera mundi, alchol, jinnah was ismaili blah blah
I will not defend pakistan, infact there is no need to.
You have ignored the simple fact that muslims (most of them practicing) live in this country where every kind of religous activity is allowed and its muslims do not worship monkies, elephants and other kharafat.
Stop being an emotional dramaqueen.

Never did I say that people in Pakistan are in any way worse than Afghans.

The question is, what makes Pakistan and Islamic country?

Obviously, just having a muslim majority does not mean the country is Islamic. Because the laws in Pakistan are un-Islamic. There is widesread crime, corruption. And above all, Pakistan is just like Afghanistan and many other countries in the world run by non-Muslim foreign superpowers.

Dinosaur Khan
05-01-2010, 09:10 AM
@Sangar

Pakistan is a muslim country where islamic influence is in every aspect of life.
We dont want taliban-version of islam in pakistan...

شمله ور خراساني
05-01-2010, 09:28 AM
@Sangar

Pakistan is a muslim country where islamic influence is in every aspect of life.
We dont want taliban-version of islam in pakistan...
Please provide examples. I am not convinced by simply stating that there are islamic influence in every aspect of life.

What is Islamic about the government that is cooperating with Americans who occupy Afghanistan and bomb people?

You do not have to want a taliban style regime. I disagree with a great many things Taliban have tried to impose on people by force, like forcing people to go to mosque and forcing people to let their beards grow etc.

But the Taliban's criminal justice was by far the best of its kind in our recent history. They disarmed people and braught peace and security desperately needed in Afghanistan.

Today, in most of Afghanistan and Pakistan you can be robbed by Police and criminal gangs. You have to bribe every government official.

Dinosaur Khan
05-01-2010, 09:40 AM
* in institutions and offices, u r given break time for namaz

* islam and pakistan ideology is taught compulsorily upto graduate level

* Islamic madrassas are in every corner of country and shops of islamic books r in every bazar.

* Tabligh is widespread and popular.

* No pork or alchol available in open

and so on

though corruption and crimes are in high graph.

شمله ور خراساني
05-01-2010, 09:43 AM
* in institutions and offices, u r given break time for namaz

* islam and pakistan ideology is taught compulsorily upto graduate level

* Islamic madrassas are in every corner of country and shops of islamic books r in every bazar.

* Tabligh is widespread and popular.

* No pork or alchol available in open

and so on

though corruption and crimes are in high graph.

Is the legislature Islamic?

Dinosaur Khan
05-01-2010, 09:52 AM

Yes but it is not implemented.

شمله ور خراساني
05-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Sangar,
If the country becomes Islamic what about the Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan?
Does Islam prevent non-Muslims to live among Muslims? NO! They are to be treated with respect, and they are allowed to have access to public life and public provisions such as safety, security, rule of law, education and health-care.

BLS_1919v2.0
05-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Yes but it is not implemented.

Pakistan political system the legislature is not islamic. I don't know where this came from. For that matter neither is Afghanistans. Pakistan with the signing of the 18th ammendment has become a parliamentary system. This is based not only on the electoral system of FPTP as well as the parliamentary system of UK. You may bring in laws that can be deemed islamic, but you can't call the legislature islamic. That would be confusing two completely opposing systems.

Azmatullah
05-01-2010, 05:23 PM
GQkEOLv0QOk

شمله ور خراساني
05-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I love Abdurraheem Green. He is one of the best Muslim preachers in UK.

MazloomyarMaseed
05-01-2010, 05:45 PM
I love Abdurraheem Green. He is one of the best Muslim preachers in UK.

I understand you have some kind hatred towards Pakistan. But in my view with respect, Its abit of a contradiction, as your inspiration taliban was invented by the Pakistani Establishment.

Due to Pakistans protection of your Afghan Refugee Asylum Seeking Taliban in Karachi etc, Your Jihad will not be still running. Also Iam sure Afghans are tired of Foreign Preachers telling them to change their ways, also iam very sure Muslims in Europe are very happy without Salafism or other Relgionous extremist or they wouldnt be flooding in to get benefits or a better WAY OF LIFE.

At the end of the day, Pakistan is your home, ISI is your protector, Pakistan is the pioneer of Islamist Jihad, so why are you so cruel in calling it an UNislamic State?

SwatiTheBrave1
05-04-2010, 11:15 PM

Yes Islamic sharia courts even on a federal level.

SwatiTheBrave1
05-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Sangar,
If the country becomes Islamic what about the Hindus and Sikhs of Pakistan?

An Islamic state would protect its minorities even more , they would only be entitled to pay Jiziya and no other Tax would be imposed on them.