View Full Version : What is the difference between love and sexual desire?

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:01 PM
A friend of mine asked me this question and i did'not answer him properly. Some body make it clear to me.

By the love i mean love for opposite gender. and not the love which have mother, sister, father and brother.

Laila
04-30-2010, 06:02 PM
A friend of mine asked me this question and i did'not answer him properly. Some body make it clear to me.

Quite lying, we know you are asking the question.......:P

LOL dont try to pull an urduspeaker on us :laugh1:

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:12 PM
Quite lying, we know you are asking the question.......:P

LOL dont try to pull an urduspeaker on us :laugh1:

loool

it is a conservative forum so i am taking pity on it.

شمله ور خراساني
04-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Loving another person is a mechanism that is designed to make people have sex.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Loving another person is a mechanism that is designed to make people have sex.

and this mechanism is also called as sexual desire?

شمله ور خراساني
04-30-2010, 06:54 PM
and this mechanism is also called as sexual desire?
the reason why men and women are attracted to each other is because they complement each other and together they can reproduce. And love is like a glue. It makes it possible for two people to live together and take care of each other and their offspring.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:03 PM
True love does not exist. Period.

If anything can deserve to be called true love, it is what God has for his creations especially humankind.

As for calling sexual desire a form of love. That is a misnomer.

But the west likes to use the word "love", "make love" etc rather than "sex" "****" etc. because it lessens the harshness and the bluntness that you would feel from guilty conscience.

This is because even though they are driven by blind sexual urges like animals after forgetting Christ's message, still God has instilled in every human being a sense of shame.

So they rather would use the word love.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:15 PM
^But Why the a girl and boy try to marry each other when they are in love? it indicates sexuality and love are related.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-30-2010, 07:17 PM
^But Why the a girl and boy try to marry each other when they are in love? it indicates sexuality and love are related.

When people are young, they are naive and childish,

they think love and true love exists. Its just what the movies teach you.

In the rel world, it does not exist.

Everyone has a self interest or Gharaz.

Dinosaur Khan
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM
^i agree with you sir, in real world love affairs r much common then you can imagine...
Any how you did'not differentiate clearly btw sexual desire and love.

Zari
04-30-2010, 10:31 PM
lol....this is not safe for my ears....:lollypop:

IamDZJ
04-30-2010, 11:57 PM
the subject of your sexual desires can be replaced but the subject of your affection can not be.

Mayana
05-01-2010, 12:01 AM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=difference+between+love+and+sexual+desire

Afghan_Soldier
05-01-2010, 01:15 AM
Love is soul and spirit and sex is a human need.

Levanaye Zalmaye
05-01-2010, 03:04 AM
Men and women have evolved for around 500,000 or so years for the basic purpose of reproduction and passing on their genes thereby. So masculine features are generally attractive for females and feminine for men. Now the thing is that love is emotional but sexual desire is a part of that.

Sexual desire also exists without love. That's why they say "sex sells". However, love, at one point on another, includes sexual desire. After all, it's very important to find your partner physically desirable, along with being able to be emotionally compatibility of course.

Lastly, if you only have sexual desire for a person and if he/she turns you down, you feel rejected but it doesn't affect you. However, if something goes wrong between you and the person you love, your whole week/month gets ruined!

@KKK, true love means compromising, making sacrifices, giving, taking, becoming selfless, etc.... People take extremely drastic measures for the ones that they love. How can you say it doesn't exist? Whether it exists because of biological reasons, psychological reasons or otherwise, it is there.

And it doesn't hurt to know that it's scientifically proven now that true love can last more than 5,000 years.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y141/sksloanski/Real%20Science/5_21_italy_skeleton_hug.jpg

(By the way, there's a demotivational poster with this picture, can anyone find and link that to me please?)

Master Khan
05-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Love and sex should be between husband and wife.

Zari
05-03-2010, 10:52 AM
STILL NT SAFE FOR MY EYES...:angel:

Master Khan
05-03-2010, 10:53 AM
STILL NT SAFE FOR MY EYES...:angel:
then you shouldn't be reading this thread :blushes:

Zari
05-03-2010, 10:54 AM
hahahah...i was curiose mister khan...:P...and nw im nt so curiose anymore..:P

Master Khan
05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
hahahah...i was curiose mister khan...:P...and nw im nt so curiose anymore..:P
deer kha lol:).
ok if you want to read then feel free :blushes:

Zari
05-03-2010, 10:58 AM
na na...i dunt want to read anymore...:P...im averting my eyes..:P....

u shuld to..:P...

Master Khan
05-03-2010, 11:03 AM
na na...i dunt want to read anymore...:P...im averting my eyes..:P....

u shuld to..:P...
lol no its alright, Its something to learn here.

imb706
05-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Well, love is when you go through meaningless and expensive rituals just to end up with blue balls, while sex is a process involving condoms, alcohol and mood music.

Master Khan
05-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Well, love is when you go through meaningless and expensive rituals just to end up with blue balls, while sex is a process involving condoms, alcohol and mood music.
well for you yes,
but for us no

imb706
05-04-2010, 04:41 AM
Well, the only true love I've ever seen is this gay couple I knew in junior high.

Son of Mountains
05-04-2010, 05:22 AM

By the love i mean love for opposite gender. and not the love which have mother, sister, father and brother.

the question itself is wrong......no comparison between the two exists as both are different things
BUT people take the help of word "Love" for their Lust which is totally wrong