View Full Version : Pawns

Shamaar
11-26-2010, 03:53 PM
I am a pawn. You are a pawn. We are all pawns.

In this world we have no arms, no legs, no muscles, and no power. We are all pawns who follow the same cycle of success and failure, of joy and heartbreak, of laughter and tears. A pawn is just a pawn. It has no name, it has no face, it has nothing. A pawn is used one day and forgotten the next. Sadly, a pawn cannot see beyond its plastic coating to know what it really is and why it exists. The proverbial saying, “Life is a journey, not a destination,” is incorrect. If one does not know their destination, they are just a pawn.

Shamaar
11-26-2010, 04:46 PM
^ Lol... I like seafood man, but I understand a lot of people can't stand it.

Alchemist
02-01-2011, 12:58 PM
I am a pawn. You are a pawn. We are all pawns.

In this world we have no arms, no legs, no muscles, and no power. We are all pawns who follow the same cycle of success and failure, of joy and heartbreak, of laughter and tears. A pawn is just a pawn. It has no name, it has no face, it has nothing. A pawn is used one day and forgotten the next. Sadly, a pawn cannot see beyond its plastic coating to know what it really is and why it exists. The proverbial saying, “Life is a journey, not a destination,” is incorrect. If one does not know their destination, they are just a pawn.

:congrats: