View Full Version : how to download free microsoft office?

*Shama*
11-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Aslaam bros and siss
I had 4o days trail of microsoft office now it asks me for product key, which i dont have one nor i can afford it :smile1: can someone here help me please

mptseries
11-26-2010, 08:15 AM
Better to mention the version also as required. i.e. Office 2003, Office2007 or Office 2010

*Shama*
11-26-2010, 02:04 PM
it was 2007 microsoft

afridi_iphone
11-27-2010, 01:12 AM
you can search for the keys or google the keys or watch youtube videos for but all in all, MS office will ask u randomly to call customer service and provide the reference number and thats where i am stuck.

so its better to delete when the trail over and then re-downloaded again.

mptseries
11-28-2010, 06:42 AM
it was 2007 microsoft
It seems out of legal paper to shrink the key on PF,anyhow I PM you the Gen.

abubaker
11-28-2010, 07:03 PM
why would you use M-OFFICE when you can have open office

mptseries
11-30-2010, 04:15 AM
why would you use M-OFFICE when you can have open office
Ms-Office is a standard software suite used for documentation purposes. 90% of people commercially, officially and individually use MS-Office as compared to Open Office or others third party software. I have used Open Office but i did not feel better since i have been using a MS-Office.
Let us consider a related technical question, why would you like to drink water if you have cold drinks, like PEPSI, DEW, SPRIT and etc?

abubaker
11-30-2010, 07:30 PM
Ms-Office is a standard software suite used for documentation purposes. 90% of people commercially, officially and individually use MS-Office as compared to Open Office or others third party software. I have used Open Office but i did not feel better since i have been using a MS-Office.
Let us consider a related technical question, why would you like to drink water if you have cold drinks, like PEPSI, DEW, SPRIT and etc?

many people are migrating to open office. It is able to handle any tasks that M-office does and is completely free, besides it is able to save in M-office formats so if your client uses Microsoft office opening your file would not be a problem

why pay for something when you can have free legally

mptseries
12-04-2010, 04:30 AM
many people are migrating to open office. It is able to handle any tasks that M-office does and is completely free, besides it is able to save in M-office formats so if your client uses Microsoft office opening your file would not be a problem

why pay for something when you can have free legally

According to users, Open Office recently announced its 100 million download since version 3.0 was made available and Microsoft Office is believed to be used by more than 500 million people around world.

If we were support an essay victory in for Microsoft, one must assume that value will be a shoo in for Open Office, as itís open source (developed by volunteers while anyone can improve its code or edit to fulfill their needs) therefore free. But there is more chances, virus writer can integrate their viruses into Open Office (as usually they are doing so). Any open source software will be not free of virus downloaded from other than original website.

abubaker
12-04-2010, 05:54 AM
According to users, Open Office recently announced its 100 million download since version 3.0 was made available and Microsoft Office is believed to be used by more than 500 million people around world.

If we were support an essay victory in for Microsoft, one must assume that value will be a shoo in for Open Office, as itís open source (developed by volunteers while anyone can improve its code or edit to fulfill their needs) therefore free. But there is more chances, virus writer can integrate their viruses into Open Office (as usually they are doing so). Any open source software will be not free of virus downloaded from other than original website.

been using open source for over 3 years, and not a single virus :tongue:

khanzadha
12-14-2010, 11:20 AM
choose open office instead