View Full Version : so interesting

blondetastic
11-23-2010, 11:25 PM
i am very interested in pashto culture, music and particularly language. i am not pashto (would i be banned?), but i am muslim and would like to learn pashto language, thats my number one goal, as for music, i like farhad darya and shabnami surayo, especially song shishtabashom, i am trying to understand mentality and traditions of pashto and Afghan people for research purposes

Fahd
11-24-2010, 08:06 AM
welcome :)
and u wont be banned LOLz
Welcome.Have a great time.Which Part of Pashtun Land would you like to learn more about.
your land LOLz:tongue:

eyeliner
11-24-2010, 12:26 PM
hey, welcome aboard

Laila
11-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Welcome! I see you are interested in Pashtuns, language, and culture.....well you came to the right place.

I see you like famous Farhad Darya...he is a good singer, and quite talented i must say. Shabnam Soraya is good too, she has good concerts. But just so you know, she is Tajiki from Tajikistan :)

Anyways, dont hesitate with interacting us.....we are all here to help

YAY!!! Another Californian :celebrate:

How is LA right now....i am going down South for the winter break

blondetastic
11-25-2010, 11:28 PM
laila, its always good and warm here in southern california, but i would still take a warm coat or jacket for chilly nights, and UGGs maybe, also more likely to rain in winter, hope you will enjoy your time here

as far as shabnami is concerned, i realised she did many hit songs with pashto and dari singers and many of my favorite pop songs were in collaboration with her, but i always guessed she was tajiki :)

I like to watch Afghan MTV on Ariana TV on my satellite, and some songs are just so great i cant sit and want to dance right away

blondetastic
11-25-2010, 11:31 PM
thank you everyone for warm welcome, i feel more comfortable posting now,and i hope to discover new and exciting things about these legendary and mysterious people called PASHTUN