View Full Version : Guys,

Admin Khan
03-07-2010, 11:51 PM
After plenty of PMs, I came to a conclusion, some liked it green,some liked it blue and etc.

I have given you guys 3 choices to choose your template,

In the User control Panel,under options you will see board preferences. With that being said, under board style you will see 3 options.

A)Get away
B)Get away dark blue
C)Get away dark green.

Which ever you like you may choose, feel free to post what you think of these 3 options.

Thanks.

Dukemina
03-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I changed mine to green too! I believe we can relate to green more in our culture, our flag etc etc...

Admin Khan
03-07-2010, 11:57 PM
However, plenty of people messaged me saying green is hurting their eyes, I actually liked green myself, so I made all 3 available.

Dukemina
03-07-2010, 11:58 PM
^Smart man!

Admin Khan
03-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Nice suggestions everyone.

Laila
03-08-2010, 12:50 AM
i definitely changed mine to green, thanks for giving us options :)

Zghalazoya
03-08-2010, 12:51 AM
I cant find the green one .

I do like our template. Its plain and simple and easy to use.

Admin Khan
03-08-2010, 02:14 AM
I cant find the green one .

I do like our template. Its plain and simple and easy to use.

PM'ed.

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh yeah cool, the green is much better. :)

Master Khan
03-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I think this Blue is great.
Althought Pashtunistan colours are Red and black

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Am I the only one who wants a picture of Bacha Khan and Ahmad Shah Baba at the front? Or at least flag of Pakhtunistan/Afghanistan?

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:28 PM
^ Oh please, Afghan literally means Pukhtoon and therefore Afghanistan is home to all Pukhtoons. If there is a separate flag for Pakhtunkhwa then fine, otherwise flag of Pakhtunistan is enough.

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
^ You answer yourself but yet it doesn't make any sense to you? Afghan means Pukhtoon and therefore all Pukhtoons can be referred to as Afghans, but not all Afghans/Pukhtoons can be referred to as Pakistanis kana! Ahmad Shah Baba, Mirwais Khan Hotaki, Bacha Khan and etcetera worked their efforts towards their mother land Afghanistan, not Pakistan. Try to understand.

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 07:35 PM
^^Being ethnically Afghan means you originally belong there and in Afghanistan Pashtuns are the majority..

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:40 PM
^ If you demand Pakistani flag next to it then instead of that I had rather have no flag at all, so thanks for that. And once again Afghanistan is land of ALL Pukhtoons but Pakistan is NOT land of ALL Pukhtoons. Let alone the disaster your government has brought us Pukhtoons and then you want to insult us with their flag......

Anyway, Admin Khan, flag of Pakhtunistan would be enough and picture of our great personalities as well.

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:44 PM
^ In that case, how about we also put the flag of the country who gave you your independence?; Great Britain?

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
^ London has nearly 200,000 Pashtuns, If those British pashtuns want a flag of britain i wouldnt mind.

do you see my logic?

How on earth does Britain represent Pashtuns..are we talking about the same country who have sent troops to our lands..?

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:50 PM
^ That's because you are failing to make sense. Anyway wrora, just let it be. Forget the flag issue completely, Pukhtoons should be united here and not arguing. Period.

You really are stupid.
LOL, thank you for that.

I agree if an Afghan flag goes up, so does all others. this is a pukhtun forums.
Indeed and since a Pukhtoon and Afghan are the same I don't understand why you guys going on against flag of your original land? In Pakistan our language is not even recognised and we are the only ones who do NOT have our province called after ourselves, and yet you guys fight for Pakistani flag. My my my!

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 07:54 PM
^^ Sorry your point doesn't make sense to me wrora.

But erm yeah, leave it now..

Farhan
03-09-2010, 05:40 AM
Guys, show understanding to our Afghan brothers 'n sisters here. A Tajik 'll never speak against his original land of Tajikistan, an Uzbek 'll never speak against his original land Uzbekistan. Where did u guys find the gut to refuse ur mother land's flag??? Afghan flag represents all Pashtuns 'n Afghans while Pakistan's creation has divided Pashtuns on both side so please, dont insult my mother land by putting Pakistan's flag next to it!