View Full Version : Ahmed Rashid on Punjab, Taliban rising...

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 05:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc3BKeWoumk

Punjabi Taliban

This is a great intelligent individual, you will see how Pashtun the taliban are.

Enjoy

Please watch this other video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFZfGpRxh8I

This is the truth my friends, dont fall for this ISI taliban Propaghanda that you see on thier videos.

شمله ور خراساني
04-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Ahmed Rashid works for a Jewish lobby called council of foreign relations. Check out their website and listen to his lecture at www.cfr.org

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 06:09 PM
Ahmed Rashid works for a Jewish lobby called council of foreign relations. Check out their website and listen to his lecture at www.cfr.org (http://www.cfr.org)

Sanger...do something constructive instead of pulling the jewsh card...why dont you debate what he said with evidence. As usual people who deny the truth, always bring Jews into it, Why dont you tell us, why nearly every Salafi Afghan Jihadi Trash had some Connection with the Jewish Mossad and CIA during your soviet jihad???

شمله ور خراساني
04-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Sanger...do something constructive instead of pulling the jewsh card...why dont you debate what he said with evidence. As usual people who deny the truth, always bring Jews into it, Why dont you tell us, why nearly every Salafi Afghan Jihadi Trash had some Connection with the Jewish Mossad and CIA during your soviet jihad???

You should quit smoking weed.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
You should quit smoking weed.

Well...Mr Sanger

Camel Urine isnt my thing.

Also just because you get a high being relgionous and spritually retarded doesnt mean others are lower than you, you have lived all your life in Holland, have you ever been to meet your taliban firends????

Why is it nearly ever link or attack, Pakistanh ISI has some kind of involvment, instead of building your nation, you are supporting those elements who spoon feed you fairy tales, you ever seen the suicide camp raided in South Waziristan? oh yes, they had naked women and milk and honey and paintings of what paradise looks like, through these images, little boys were decieved into blowing themselves up, and you call Jews and others as brainwashers lol!

شمله ور خراساني
04-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Well...Mr Sanger

Camel Urine isnt my thing.

Also just because you get a high being relgionous and spritually retarded doesnt mean others are lower than you, you have lived all your life in Holland, have you ever been to meet your taliban firends????

Why is it nearly ever link or attack, Pakistanh ISI has some kind of involvment, instead of building your nation, you are supporting those elements who spoon feed you fairy tales, you ever seen the suicide camp raided in South Waziristan? oh yes, they had naked women and milk and honey and paintings of what paradise looks like, through these images, little boys were decieved into blowing themselves up, and you call Jews and others as brainwashers lol!
Then you must feel really stupid for making videos on youtube pretending to be a talib dressed up with your face covered hahaha

MazloomyarMaseed
04-28-2010, 05:01 AM
Then you must feel really stupid for making videos on youtube pretending to be a talib dressed up with your face covered hahaha

Well....I was never a Talib or pretended to be one.

Lets not get too personel, As i said, please counter what mr Rashid has said, and please refrain from the usual Jewish Conspriacies and Zionist and Freemasons, go start a ANti free mason movement in Dubai with your salafi sheiks.