View Full Version : Why I hate Taliban

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Taliban as you all know, are a bunch of lunatics, bent on destroying Pashtun culture and its heritage through its Brainwashing Programmes. As you may recall, not long ago, it was the Taliban who bombed the tomb of Rehman Baba, a famous Pashtun poet,and showned no remorse to the ones they insulted. During their occupation of Swat, which was started by the Pakistan Army as links between Fazullah and ISI were very clear, they brutalised the locals, hung dead bodies in public and even tried to kill the very innocent and fragile elders such as Afzal Khan Lala. Criminal is the best word used for those Bandits, if one listens to their so called Music, you will hear Pashtun legends being used, for instance they may relate to Mirza Ali Khan, a famous Pashtun Nationalist, but on the other hand behead those who follow Pashtun Nationalism, Taliban are hipocrites and this is all thanks to the Pakistan Army whom invented the movement.

In Waziristan and my time spent there, i can recall many locals telling me stories of how the Taliban would take young boys and sexually abuse them, then in turn prepare them for suicide missions, even one local told me they advise the children to lower their faces, so that the gates of heaven are opened below their feet, but in realistic terms, they didnt want anybody to reconise the face of the child.

How can these Lunatics ever contribute anything postive to Pashtun Society? It amuses me, that from experience, the majority of Taliban supporters all turn out to be living in the West, living a life of good education,opportunities and benefits while those on the other hand are beheaded,abused,tortured, brought backwards and divided and used for political purposes. These people are clearly selfish, and do not understand the ground realities.

There are many questions i would like to ask the Taliban such as where are you when Pashtuns are being brutalised in Karachi? Where are the Taliban when Pashtun women are tortured and kidnapped to be sold off in some Market to some Punjabi retired General, But Instead Taliban seem to be more interested in freeing Aafia Sadddiqui their well known funder and supporter, Its also amazing how nearly every Taliban Leader or influencial figure has been caught in Pakistan in the last few months, from Mullah Baradar and so on, Why are these so called Holy worriors not in Afghanistan but in Pakistan, As if the ISI didnt know this, who can not know the whereabouts of their assets?.

Pro Government Taliban figures such as Qari Zainudeen group patrol Dera Ismail Khan and Tank very freely with their Afghan counterparts under the command of Mohammad Baz Khan, working with the Government of Pakistan, the same lunatics who beleive is blowing themselves up and spreading the usual nonsense imported from Saudi Arabia( CIA Jihadi Litrature).

What does this tell you my friends?

Can you picture yourself in Afghanistan or Pashtunkhwa whereby Punjabi Militant groups whip your women because her hair is showing, already arab prisons have been unleashed in Afghanistan under the name of Revival of Jihadism, so what do you expect? Would you accept the fact that women should not be educated but instead to be placed in their homes, how is this deen and being ghariatmand?

Could you see any professionalism from former warlords trained and funded by the CIA and ISI, the same people who turned on them? Could you forgive them and support them, where was their honesty and ghariatmand when Jewish politician of America promised a Jihadi that he will build his mosques, even though there was mosques already in Afghanistan!.

In North Waziristan, one can openly see many Taliban figures, especially the trash and garbage from Afghan Taliban roaming around the streets with the Pakistan Army, One can understand why the army is so against attacking North Waziristan, because who would turn on their valuable asset, its not as if the Punjabis whom are very educated and clever people will ever accept the laws of Lunatics whom they created. Sadly, it is the Pashtun who accepts them,feeds them and if they reject them, chooses the side of its inventor Pakistan. Its truely a corrupted game going on, and all sides are involved.

Taliban clearly are working against Pashtun culture and heritage, the spread of Arabism and their colonist ideologies through the name of Islam, is under progress and many of our leaders and cultural sites are being destroyed daily just to wipe out our history and replace it with Arab icons and heros.

Its amazing how these Taliban/Alqueda never do routine attacks in dubai whereby you can get all kinds of alcoholic drinks and prostitutes anytime of the day, where the shariat to be impliemented there, when i was in Dera Ismail Khan, i met one very known wazir commander in the Zainudeen Group, he told me people should start investing into Arab countries, as these are the leaders of all Muslims and role models, Somebody with common sense and an sane mind would reject this, As the Afghan trader first tasted the barbaric and brutality that runs deep in the blood of Arab sheiks, when he was tortured in a desert with the Dubai Police assisting the carnage.

Arabism is a very big threat to us all, the turks are very lucky as they realised the corrupted and traitorus blood of the Arabs and decided to go secular instead of following radical laws, Its amusing and very laughable when you hear Taliban speak of Western jealously over their faith and ideologies, when infact which sane person would be jealous over a bunch of lunatics following an system taught to them by some Arab desert bedion CIA/ISI agent.

At the end of the day, its us Pashtuns who suffer, do you think the same Taliban who reject the kidnapping of their spritual leader ISI COl imam, told america to free Aafia siddqui and terrorise our culture and historical sites would be our role models, if you support taliban, please ask yourself, why is mullah omar in Pakistan and why have nearly teh whole taliban leaders been arrested in Pakistan and how can such a influecial taliban figure such as mullah baradar roam around karachi for the last several years.

regards

makeenMaseed

شمله ور خراساني
04-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Didn't you know all of this 2 years ago when you were still supporting them?

Or is it because of your fascism that you supported Taliban for as long as your tribesmen run the show. And now that Maseed taliban have retreated from your area suddenly Talban have fallen from grace and you are spreading propaganda against them?

You prefer Americans and Karzai over Taliban? Just because Americans allow you to listen to music and taliban dont?

Zari
04-27-2010, 12:35 PM
:(...this must be sum other taliban ur talking about...:(....

the taliban are fighting for our rights and for the freedom of our country....
most "taliban" are young kids no more than 15....half of them have been brain washed by their leaders many of them are orphans..:(....its nt thier fault even if they do half of the things u said..:(...

Zari
04-27-2010, 12:51 PM
i dunt nw who this question is directed to..but ill awnser anyway..

i think the "invaders" should get out of our country and leave our ppl alone....
i think who ever lives in afghanistan should defend it....if we dunt defend our country then no ones gonna do it for us..

go taliban....

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Before you praise the so called Taliban i suggest you rent out one of their DVDs and see for yourself their true intentions.

Secondly Iam amazed at how people can defend them as heros lol! Iam sure if you most of you went outside and actually seen the reality instead of sitting in your democractic lifestyle whereby a dog and cat has more rights than human being then you will realise.

@Sangar

What has tribalism got to do with it, Yes i supported them once during the first operation, but when i met them and saw them in reality, then i seen they are nothing but hipocrites, in regards to TTP, they are a bunch of lunatics, same like their retarded brothers in Afghanistan, I prefer to be oppressed by a Punjabi Sikh than some Talib.

also Pakhtungal, Stop day dreaming of these Taliban, I understand you would love to make a school in Waziristan to help the kids but always remmeber there have been many like u, but sadly due to disaaproval from jahil backward Talibs, most of those people have been beheaded, I wish you guys actually went to Waziristan and see the Halat there, then you will see what i mean, Sanger, why cant you accept the fact that taliban are nothing but ISI agents, I dnt support Karzai nor America, so stop doing the Mullah blaime game with me, At times, When i encounter people such as you, it feels like a big disgrace to be a Pashtun, and at times i feel living under Pakistan wud be much better than being ruled by some arrogant jahil Mullah from Afghanistan.

Sorry to say, please take no offence,

Also in regards to Pakhtungal, you say those 15 year old boys are brave etc, but always remmeber, most of them are used as tools to blow themselves up, especially in DI Khan whereby Taliban Terrorists blew up so many times the civil hospital where innocent people died.

Also Pakhtungal, from what is taliban fighting against, most of them are hiding like cowards in Pakistan lol!

Zari
04-27-2010, 02:05 PM
to tell ya the truth..i havent been to waziristan since i was 12...so i have no clue wats going on there...:(....
u may be rite..:(...

and if the talibs arent fighting the war then who is??

Zari
04-27-2010, 02:10 PM
lol yeah i nw about DI KHAN...i have a house there..it was knocked down once..:P

Pakhtunzai
04-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Back then i thought they were good too and that they were the innocent ones, but in fact they were made by USA and Pakistan to screw us up as maseed wror mentioned.

But then again guys aren't we to blame? we must unite and strengthen ourselves by having love for one another

Zari
04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
i agree amarkhel..

but if the talibs arent fighting the war..and hiding away in thier little holes then whos fighting the war..:(

Pakhtunzai
04-27-2010, 02:30 PM
i agree amarkhel..

but if the talibs arent fighting the war..and hiding away in thier little holes then whos fighting the war..:(

Theres the pakistan army with their helicopter gunships and their artillery, then theres the USA from the other half which are drone bombing FATA areas..

MazloomyarMaseed
04-27-2010, 02:45 PM
You see within the Taliban in Pashtunkhwa,each commander has its own group, for example Commander Toofan of orazaki has his own Group, Taliban does not fight as a whole against one enemy, each commander has its own interest and dealings, so if they dnt get on with Pakistan army over some dispute over movement of their men etc they wud fight for a few hours, then pakistani Army will send members of the tribe to settle it and the whole cycle goes on, for one to say its a unified struggle is day dreaming because they at the end of the day can be finished by Pakistani army but they wont, arresting a senior taliban commander in Karachi is a clear sign of the who the real taliban are, there is no such thing as a good talib, they are all the same, usual lunatic trashy jahil guys who beleive nothing but to kill, shame and torture innocent people who oppose their deluded ways, they are even opposed to pashtunwali, as taliban has clearly said Pashtunwali is unislamic and has been replaced with a shura system adopted by Arab desert Bedions.

Before Sanger plays the whole Pashtun struggle against invaders, then go ask him why his taliban friends have stopped our pashtunwali and oppose it and replaced it with Arab shura system, even in Miram Shah, an Iraqi was made head of the area, and he an Non Pashtun Salafi Terrorist was teaching us how we shud live.

Its become a Fashion, ghazi mujahideen, got a gun, screem alllah hu akber, but what about the rebuilding of society, what about the NOn violent problems we have, what policy does taliban have for this, Taliban is an irritant, its a Militia, not a movement, they constantly fight eachother in especially Orakzai agency, commander vs commander will kill eachother to hold a check post, its amusing, how stupid they are!

imb706
04-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Well the Taliban certainly were among the worst governments in the world. They even destroyed historical artifacts that offended them.

imb706
04-27-2010, 07:49 PM
Say they were the worst or that they destroyed historical artifacts? Which do you mean?

imb706
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Well, by their actions obviously. They unleashed a reign of religious terror and made perhaps the worst society ever. A primitive, terror filled society that destroyed all progress, liberty, and any form of well being. The worst humanity has to offer.

abubaker
04-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I think what he meant was why did you just say they were the worst.

what are you basing your argument on?

CNN an FOX

imb706
04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
No, those are the channels that talked good of them in the 90s :D

imb706
04-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Yet your govt supported them in the 70s?I don't support those actions. So what if Carter and Reagan did, they were terrible mistakes and I'm no fan of either president.

Even a Space shuttle was named after them.What Space Shuttle is this, and so what? If I named something after Hitler, does that validate him?

The first Shuttle was named Enterprise, after the fictional Starship in Star Trek. All the rest are named after american and european historical names.

I think a lot of people in the third world don't understand the separation of government and people in the developed world, since they're used to oppressive governments that control their lives in every extent. It's like when those muslims began demanding governments apologize for those cartoons, even though they were drawn by an independent press.

imb706
04-28-2010, 01:00 AM
It was OUR American Govt that supported and created all this. I'm well aware, your point being? No, but it shows that it was praised upon. Um it says dedicated (not named) after the people of Afghanistan. The name Columbia has nothing to do with the Taliban, and things get dedicated many times. Note that it was dedicated after it had already been on two missions. And again, so what? Is this US installed Govt in Afghanistan better then the Taliban regime? Probably not. I mean, there was a Christian convert there a few years ago who was living in mortal danger just because of that. I think they passed a law where women can be starved to death for not putting out as well. Plus from what I'm told it's corrupt.

imb706
04-28-2010, 01:20 AM
My point is the Taliban is an American Frankenstein. Um, okay. The Christian convert is because the U.S.A is has sent missionaries trying to convert poor Muslims. They even went as far as making the Bible in Pashto. So what? That doesn't justify human rights abuses. It's just being a mobbish crybaby if you want to kill someone over converting to another religion. You was told the Taliban govt was corrupt? More corrupt then this self-proclaimed govt installed by the USA? All governments are corrupt, it's a fact. Not changing anytime soon. However, I'd figure (even though I didn't say this so I don't know where you get this from) religious tribesmen would be extremely corrupt. You could probably buy them off with goats and stuff.

imb706
04-28-2010, 01:34 AM
crime was low. I doubt that, I mean it's not lower in other theocracies, and since things like walking outside the wrong way was a crime :p

imb706
04-28-2010, 07:18 AM
I can certainly state they weren't, because A. they never kept records of such matters (usually indicates they didn't want such activities exposed) and since what they defined as crimes are not even conceived to be bad in our culture. A woman walking outside alone was a crime. I mean that's insane.

imb706
04-28-2010, 07:36 AM
You gotta have to prove it. Without crime statistics, all you can really know is from what is told. From what is written down, it was a drug infested (though the taliban did nearly eradicate it at the end of their reign, woopiee I guess) violence infested, oppression (the true crime of the world) infested, backwards craphole. Certainly their definition of crime should be a crime itself :p People who claim video footage is fake (again, prove it) are usually conspiracy theorist. The moon landing footage was fake, 9/11 footage fake, etc etc. A lot of cranks love denying things to suit their own agendas and beliefs.

imb706
04-28-2010, 08:02 AM
^Are interviews proof for you? Are people complaining asking them back proof for you? Interviews are proof of quotes of a specific person sure, and several interviews can be proof of the general feelings of a group of people, but not proof of something like lower crime rates. Anyone can say anything. In Taliban regime crime was low. why? if you committed crime, you had serious consequences if convicted. That doesn't make lower crime rates. It's like when people for the death penalty claim it obviously lowers crime rates despite the fact that most states practice it while the US has the highest crime rate in the Western world. The EU bans the death penalty for example, and it has among the lowest. Harsher punishments make harsher people. corruption was low because unlike the present govt they actually knew what they were doing. What does that even mean? Corruption doesn't mean you don't know what you're doing, what the hell? Corruption usually is in the form of monetary influence, has nothing to do with incompetence. All the taliban knew to do is brutalize people and act like idiots. Well lets see. The USA and U.K went as far as lying in the election saying ' Look in Kabul women are voting,they are wearking skirts and are out and voting' Oh, I'm sure that's true but while I'm obviously for democracy, democracy isn't enough. You need the tolerant and accepting culture to back it up. In a place like Afghanistan, democracy will just usher in mobbish theocracy.

imb706
04-28-2010, 08:14 AM
I don't think there's ever been any good afghan government, I mean some sure tried, in the later 20th Century, but by the 90s, from what I can tell, they turned the clock back one thousand years. I'm not arguing for anything, just stating religious tyrants don't lower crime. That should be a slogan.

imb706
04-28-2010, 07:50 PM
Yeah so? However, Israel isn't a Jewish republic or state officially (the only jewish state is a place in Russia) but it does act like it sometimes, at least to Arabs. It has no problems with Christians and Atheist and such, at least if they're not arab. Sure you can live in them. but you must abide with their rules. They were made for that purpose. Um yes and that's what makes them crappy. They're oppressive theocracies.

imb706
04-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Um, what achievements? Getting their country to go back to the stone age?

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Um, what achievements? Getting their country to go back to the stone age?

Can you kindly tell me the future of the American dollar? I heard its cheaper than toilet paper and value is low as garbage.

imb706
04-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Lulz, the entire world economy is going down at the moment (Europe is doing worse, Iceland and Greece anyone?) and what currency do they have in Afghanistan? Fossilized goat ****? XD What kind of answer is that? What's their achievements? There is no currency there because they're in the stone age, thanks partially to that taliban. It's a place of drugs, muslim drama, devoid morality, and terrorism. Well that and an arrested culture.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Lulz, the entire world economy is going down at the moment (Europe is doing worse, Iceland and Greece anyone?) and what currency do they have in Afghanistan? Fossilized goat ****? XD There is no currency there because they're in the stone age, thanks partially to that taliban.

Well...In Afghanistan your average Afghan can live without food for a few days while in America your obese fat joeys cant live without food for a mintue, and you say fossilized goat ****? the currency is Afghani and in regards to stone age, hmmmm maybe they are backward in terms of progressive due to the goat **** jihadi texts books that your Great America published through the university of nebraska to brainwash poor afghan orphans into Jihad, Always remmeber this, what you did to Afghanistan, will haunt you, the world works in mysterious ways, and Iam sure from observing the Orleans tragic event, America is on the road to chaos, America is probably the worlds most hated country, even Europeans are distancing themselves from your America, due to your red neck mentality and bad judgements Ahem Saddams Nuclear bombs in Underground tunnels, nobody trusts you.

I agree, I dont beleive conspracy theories but its laughable to think America Uncle sam is in Afghanistan to free Afghans and bring democracy, Also i suggest you refrain from acting like some civlised greek god, expressing some kind of upper class atttiude in your wordings, i suggest you take a good loook at your Radical Evanglical Christian movement in your country before you call others islamists or backward etc.

imb706
04-29-2010, 11:53 AM
Well...In Afghanistan your average Afghan can live without food for a few days

That's why it has one of the highest starvation rates in the world.

the currency is Afghani and in regards to stone ag

The Afghani? I looked up the currency exchange, it's not worth anything. I doubt they even use it in that country, you're better off just pawning off a goat or something. (I'm joking of course XD)

hmmmm maybe they are backward in terms of progressive due to the goat **** jihadi texts books that your Great America published through the university of nebraska to brainwash poor afghan orphans into Jihad

Well, yes the US is partially responsible for the rise of Islamism, no doubt about that. Surely a mistake. Still, Islamic areas are the crappiest in the world.

, Always remmeber this, what you did to Afghanistan, will haunt you, the world works in mysterious ways, and Iam sure from observing the Orleans tragic event, America is on the road to chaos, America is probably the worlds most hated country, even Europeans are distancing themselves from your America, due to your red neck mentality and bad judgements Ahem Saddams Nuclear bombs in Underground tunnels, nobody trusts you.

::rollseyes:: Again, if the economic meltdown was divine punishment from God against the US, why is it targeting other areas worse? I doubt you even understand economics. :P

I agree, I dont beleive conspracy theories but its laughable to think America Uncle sam is in Afghanistan to free Afghans and bring democracy

Well no, it's just a holy war for oil. Democracy wouldn't even be good for Afghanistan at the moment, it would just usher in mobbish theocracy. Again, we're talking craphole here.

civlised greek god

Aww, I was going for the Aztec touch.

Radical Evanglical Christian movement in your country before you call others islamists or backward etc.

Ahahahahahaha! You're funny.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 11:58 AM
That's why it has one of the highest starvation rates in the world.

The Afghani? I looked up the currency exchange, it's not worth anything. I doubt they even use it in that country, you're better off just pawning off a goat or something. (I'm joking of course XD)

Well, yes the US is partially responsible for the rise of Islamism, no doubt about that. Surely a mistake. Still, Islamic areas are the crappiest in the world.

::rollseyes:: Again, if the economic meltdown was divine punishment from God against the US, why is it targeting other areas worse? I doubt you even understand economics. :P

Well no, it's just a holy war for oil. Democracy wouldn't even be good for Afghanistan at the moment, it would just usher in mobbish theocracy. Again, we're talking craphole here.

Aww, I was going for the Aztec touch.

Ahahahahahaha! You're funny.

Well.....If Islamic countries are so crappish etc then please your country America is free to dig its own wells, oh wait, I guess your already bad record of looters (Orleans) is not very promising is it, Your not untouchable, you will soon break just as many others have.

Your country is already breaking up, I hear the Texan people already want their own state away from you. that doesnt look very promising does it.

Oh wait....I love this one....Your in huge debt to Communist China hahahahahahaha

imb706
04-29-2010, 12:10 PM
Well.....If Islamic countries are so crappish etc then please your country America is free to dig its own wells, oh wait, I guess your already bad record of looters

Lol, the Middle East is king of looting. Go look at Palestine for example. Walk with food there and a bunch of hungry people will jump on you. Starvation is a fact of life for muslim societies.

Your country is already breaking up, I hear the Texan people already want their own state away from you. that doesnt look very promising does it.

Lol, wut.

Oh wait....I love this one....Your in huge debt to Communist China hahahahahahaha

China is communist, and it's not reliant on foreign aid? Lol, China is one of the biggest pieces of crap ever. Starvation, terrorism, massive pollution, worse than the Middle East even. Certainly no place to be.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Lol, the Middle East is king of looting. Go look at Palestine for example. Walk with food there and a bunch of hungry people will jump on you. Starvation is a fact of life for muslim societies.

Lol, wut.

China is communist, and it's not reliant on foreign aid? Lol, China is one of the biggest pieces of crap ever. Starvation, terrorism, massive pollution, worse than the Middle East even. Certainly no place to be.

Khazar boy

If China is so bad then why do you trade with them to make your products? I guesss your fat Lazy ass traitlor trash population isnt used to working hard, are they?

Please explain to us all Why is America in debt to China if China is such a piece of crap eh?

imb706
04-29-2010, 06:11 PM
If China is so bad then why do you trade with them to make your products? Because American corporations use off-shoring so that their jobs will be done by peasant Chinese people with no worker rights. Durr. Do you even know where China is on the map? I guesss your fat Lazy ass traitlor trash population isnt used to working hard, are they? Ahahahahahaha! XD Please explain to us all Why is America in debt to China if China is such a piece of crap eh? It's not "in debt" to China, as the Chinese rely on American currency and off-shoring to keep their country from descending into civil war. One of the worst things we did was open up trade with them in the 90s. We continue to punish Cuba for no good reason yet trade with China, it's insane. The chinese quality of life is extremely low, they have no rights and protections, and the country is a dirty, polluted craphole.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Because American corporations use off-shoring so that their jobs will be done by peasant Chinese people with no worker rights. Durr. Do you even know where China is on the map? Ahahahahahaha! XD It's not "in debt" to China, as the Chinese rely on American currency and off-shoring to keep their country from descending into civil war. One of the worst things we did was open up trade with them in the 90s. We continue to punish Cuba for no good reason yet trade with China, it's insane. The chinese quality of life is extremely low, they have no rights and protections, and the country is a dirty, polluted craphole.

If you said quality of life in luxumberg is good then i would take you seriously but in America haha oh come on, please look at your below poverty rates of your average American. As i said....go onto the American media and deny the holocaust and we will see how much human rights you have, go onto american media and insult Muslims etc and we will see how rich you will get. But i hope Mexicans and native red indians get their rights for which you dismantled.

Anyway this is my last message to you.

imb706
04-29-2010, 06:49 PM
If you said quality of life in luxumberg is good then i would take you seriously but in America haha oh come on, Luxumberg isn't even a real country, it's just basically a city state that sucks the wealth from the EU countries around them. Seriously, if you think China has a good quality of life and the US doesn't, lulz to you... As i said....go onto the American media and deny the holocaust and we will see how much human rights you have You seem like some delusional retard or something. But i hope Mexicans and native red indians get their rights for which you dismantled. Same here.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Luxumberg isn't even a real country, it's just basically a city state that sucks the wealth from the EU countries around them. Seriously, if you think China has a good quality of life and the US doesn't, lulz to you... You seem like some delusional retard or something. Same here.

why dont we agree that both countries suck then none of us will get into a conflict of words?

what do you say? or does your cow boy proudness feels insulted, if so, i do applogise

imb706
04-29-2010, 06:55 PM
But the only countries that such are third world countries.

MazloomyarMaseed
04-30-2010, 07:13 AM
But the only countries that such are third world countries.

Well if you stopped exploiting them, putting your proxies there,stop overthrowing peoples governments,then maybe the third world will build itslf up,but the only reason why America is so blah blah blah is because look at your history,its full of blood and imperialism, you used the blacks to build ur country and did it thru slavery and now your country being the crapppY WORTHLESS DOLLARRRR breaking down economy crap hole, full of looters, thugs, greedy politicians, khazars, etc i dnt think your future is going very smoothly.