View Full Version : Nouman Ali Khan: Audio translation of Qur'an in English

شمله ور خراساني
04-26-2010, 06:29 PM
Nouman Ali Khan is a young talented imam in United states of America

he is the founder of Al Bayyinah Institute. His institution provides the service of teaching young muslims to study Islam. He is an expert in translating soorah's of the Qur'aan.

You can download the lectures on the last short soorahs of the Qur'aan. He translates the soorah word by word.

Please visit his website and download the lectures for free.

http://bayyinah.com/media/

شمله ور خراساني
04-30-2010, 05:51 PM
New Podcasts are available. Please visit the link in the thread starter.

Dukemina
05-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I've seen him and wah he's amazing! Bayinnah teaches mindblowing classes on the Quran. Totalllleh recommended just listen to his speeches and you'll know what I'm talking about.

inqilab
05-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Just so everyone should know. Nouman use to be an atheist.

شمله ور خراساني
06-15-2010, 09:30 PM
there are new podcasts on the website. Please visit and download them.

brownyadon
08-18-2010, 02:59 AM
Audio translation of Qur'an in English by Nouman Ali Khan is excellent. The quality of the work shows in that translation. Al Bayyinah Institute is a good institute among many institutes to learn Islam.

Iqra
08-18-2010, 03:01 AM
I've seen him and wah he's amazing! Bayinnah teaches mindblowing classes on the Quran. Totalllleh recommended just listen to his speeches and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Same here! Funny I hadn't seen this thread before but a friend of mine recently sent me his tafsir but I had lost the link so I was asking again for them last night.... and yeahhh brought back memories :wub:

king-zazai
08-18-2010, 03:35 AM
Just so everyone should know. Nouman use to be an atheist.

and wats ur point???????? ur trying 2 make him look bad or wat??????

unfortunately u dont read qu'ran and hadiths 2 guide u! because if u did u would not try 2 make others look bad and this great man which ur prably jealous of or sumthing

rasul(saw) said : "Do not harm Muslims, and do not revile them, nor pursue their imperfections. For verily, whosoever pursues the imperfections of his brother shall have his own imperfections pursued by Allah" [Sunan of al Tirmidhi]

*Mahzala*
08-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Zazai, seems we always catch you in a not-so-good mood. I doubt he was trying to make him look bad. In fact, I think the total opposite. I assumed he said that to emphasize the fact that Allah guides whom He wills, and that once you have an atom's weight of faith in your heart, you understand the truth of Islam and its beauty. Of course, neither of us should be quick in jumping to conclusions, but, on an end note, be positive Brother. :)

Iqra
08-18-2010, 04:30 AM
^ mashaAllah ... May we learn to think in such a positive way InshaAllah =)