View Full Version : Announcement!

شمله ور خراساني
10-28-2010, 07:12 PM
as salaamu aleikoum to all,

In case you wonder where I am, I am still here. But I am very busy lately. So I wont be able to post as often as I usually do.

So for all my fans, the secularists, nationalists and graveworshipers, this is good news.

Be happy!

But dont be too happy. Because I am going to come back every now and then to tingle your nerves.

MeemWawMeemNoon
10-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Hey I just saw this!

Sangar your flag is flies high among us!

AnGaaR
10-28-2010, 10:53 PM
dont worry i am busy too lol..
chei wozgar sho bia ba ghobal kawoo..

Fahd
10-28-2010, 10:59 PM
i like evry thing about u mashallah :)
but one things i don't like about u
r u sufi ?(thats not mean i don't like sufi i just loved to hear that u r not sufi because they have some mistake ( it's Hyperbole in religine )

AnGaaR
10-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Sangar and sufi? ^ loooooooooooooool

oss worta teing sha.. let him come n answer u !!

Admin Khan
10-28-2010, 11:15 PM
Fahd, no you didn't.

Sangar,
Good luck with your current endeavors.

Mayana
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
i like evry thing about u mashallah :)
but one things i don't like about u
r u sufi ?(thats not mean i don't like sufi i just loved to hear that u r not sufi because they have some mistake ( it's Hyperbole in religine )

You clearly haven't read any of his posts, wrora. :tongue:
haha joking =D

Sangar, walaikumasalam wa rahmatullah,

be sure to be back soon, iA! Best of luck with whatever it is you'll be focusing on. :)

Fahd
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
^LOL
i saw his post in some theard (i don't remember which one )
i don't know if i understand it well or no
tell me sangar wrorah :)

^^^
that was ma post before i change it
sorry sangar for foolding this theard
and i read it in wrong way when u said i put this avatar by honor of ma sufi frineds
dame i know ma mind not working because i just came back from football like in 2 hour and it's 6:30 am and i didn't sleep yet :pullinghair:

amna.
10-29-2010, 12:23 AM
Fahds post made my day.

tor_khan
10-29-2010, 03:31 AM
You're not the only one with a lowered profile of late.

As it is, I was in Amsterdam for a day last week. Missed you Sangar.

My eyes have tuned in to my eastern Arabic surroundings and so Amsterdam appears to be about 100 times more carefree and liberal than England (although rather strangely more controlled by heavy bureaucracy) - and as someone who has lived in the American midwest and knows the social mores there, you can multiply the Dutch hedonist factor by another 10-fold if you were to compare to ordinary suburban America.

The "red-light" districts just spill over into the regular shopping precincts - so how do you walk past some of the shop fronts without being "offended" / "corrupted" or at least having a comment on the kind of society that is being sold to people?

I wonder, is it that said "freedom" that drives people to the most rigid forms of religious expression or is the fact that Europe is still a deeply racist and divided place the reason why?

Just thoughts and questions to mull over.

شمله ور خراساني
10-29-2010, 05:44 AM
You're not the only one with a lowered profile of late.

My eyes have tuned in to my eastern Arabic surroundings and so Amsterdam appears to be about 100 times more carefree and liberal than England (although rather strangely more controlled by heavy bureaucracy) - and as someone who has lived in the American midwest and knows the social mores there, you can multiply the Dutch hedonist factor by another 10-fold if you were to compare to ordinary suburban America.

The "red-light" districts just spill over into the regular shopping precincts - so how do you walk past some of the shop fronts without being "offended" / "corrupted" or at least having a comment on the kind of society that is being sold to people?

I wonder, is it that said "freedom" that drives people to the most rigid forms of religious expression or is the fact that Europe is still a deeply racist and divided place the reason why?

Just thoughts and questions to mull over.

For the past 16 years that I have lived in Holland, the only time I was anywhere near the brothels in red light district was in 2003 when I was sent there by an employment agency to work at a convention centre. And that was the closest I have ever been anywhere near the brothels in Amsterdam.

But, Subhan allah. Our very own Pashtun nationalist moderator of Pashtunforums visits the brothels asif the brothels in Amsterdam are the only thing that is there.

We have mosques, libraries, universities, cultural centres, museums, historic landmarks and many other worthy places to visit for decent people.

But I guess the nationalist tendencies of yours got the best of you.

And dont worry, you wont find my in the red light district. You might bump into some of your fellow Pashtun Nationalists who are children of Khalqi and Parchami Communist Generals. They are known for their escapades in the sex industry.

One of them is even married to a Turkish prostitute.

tor_khan
10-29-2010, 06:15 PM
For the past 16 years that I have lived in Holland, the only time I was anywhere near the brothels in red light district was in 2003 when I was sent there by an employment agency to work at a convention centre. And that was the closest I have ever been anywhere near the brothels in Amsterdam.

But, Subhan allah. Our very own Pashtun nationalist moderator of Pashtunforums visits the brothels asif the brothels in Amsterdam are the only thing that is there.

We have mosques, libraries, universities, cultural centres, museums, historic landmarks and many other worthy places to visit for decent people.

And dont worry, you wont find my in the red light district. You might bump into some of your fellow Pashtun Nationalists who are children of Khalqi and Parchami Communist Generals. They are known for their escapades in the sex industry.

One of them is even married to a Turkish prostitute.

You jump in blindly Mr Khorosani Sangar, tsa balah chi di num de.

I never said that I visited the brothels - I just noted how I got the impression that the flesh trade appeared to be pushed at people outside the zoned area. Read my post again.

Perhaps you could have asked how I found Amsterdam. I'm rather fond of tulips, I may have said and windmills and wooden clogs. Perhaps you may have also asked what led to the impression that I formed.

You might also have discovered that one doesn't get to visit brothels when one is with their wife and daughter - my comment about the selling of flesh stemmed from what would be an innocent stop at a newspaper/magazine kiosk to buy some water for my daughter. Get close and I was a little uncomfortable to be standing with a child when what was clearly top-shelf material was being sold at child height. By comparison, that usually doesn't happen in England.

I just pondered some questions here Sangar. The outrageous thing however is not so much that you say that I visit brothels, but how you think that you are right and that what you say holds value.

I was in Amsterdam, amongst other things, to see/meet with an educationalist (who runs an Islamic school). I was there for a single day, and did manage to get a trip to Van Gogh. But that's art, and you probably don't approve, anyway.

The thing is you jump in Sangar, without thinking and without consideration and you end up making a fool of yourself. Saying that I visit brothels, speaks, not about me, but about your own repressed self. This is how your mind works.

I've said it before, and I say it again.

Hubris (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris).

Fahd
10-30-2010, 06:02 PM
Fahds post made my day.
LOL , whats that mean
:cheeze:

Catya Sher
10-30-2010, 06:29 PM
SK does NOT have a mental problem. Thank God, people who are very religious like him are saved from that disease which is all too common amongst those who have no refuge in Allah.

It's a serious epidemic in today's Western world, which can be traced to No Belief or Shaky Belief in God.

Catya Sher
10-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Jasmine,

Why is it that you guys take yourselves so seriously>!!
He is so often kidding around but people miss it regularly and pounce on him.

Besides that, he's in the top 1 or 2 percentile of the site in the category of intellectual strength.

This also is overlooked in the rush to find something to attack him for. Perhaps it's because he is SURE of himself where many are insecure.

Hence those individuals feel a need to search for vulnerabilities and tend to seize upon any old bone to pick over.

IamDZJ
10-30-2010, 08:17 PM
i am sure tor khan is capable of defending himself.

Admin Khan
10-30-2010, 10:46 PM

You made a silly and ridiculous claim, where is your proof? Isn't lying against Islam? Isn't false-accusations against Islam? Are you perhaps some super creature who has the right to accuse people of nonsense?

What tendencies? Stop being shy and speak up. Based on what are you arguing your nonsense? Where in the world did he even give a slight example that he was in a brothel? Sta churt oh pikar cherey dey? When someone attacks you, you get mad and make a scene but if you attack our very own Tor Khan, its okay? Why double standards? Death to hypocrisy!

Stop dragging nationalism in every topic. This topic has nothing to do with nationalists or nationalism. I hope your next post doesn't revolve around Sufism.

One of them is even married to a Turkish prostitute.We Pashtuns don't bring out peoples personal information out in public. Sharam oh haya jhy cherta jhey?

Fahd
10-31-2010, 05:29 AM
what happen ??
i relly want to know what happen btw sangar and tor khan
:(
who is sufi ? sangar sufi ? or admin khan sufi ?
im still confuse :P
LOL

*Mahzala*
10-31-2010, 11:25 AM
While I am able to see where and who has made the error in this thread, I wonít make any mention of it, rather, without considering myself worthy enough to say this, remind this group as a whole that what has taken place neither has place in the realm of our religion, nor culture and defies the basic notion of insaaniyat, the relationship that brings us together despite our differences.

I often wonder, and I like to think a discussion on this essential, whether the way in which we express ourselves on this forum (my only point of contact with many) is a clear, or partly, reflection of your (real) ways in your personal and (real) day to day lives. If so, and may I be so bold to say, but we need to mend some of our ways. Judgements, accusations, ill manners are none of the things emphasised by Islam or our culture. In fact, as is clarified in Ahadeeth that one who doesnít show respect to elders and kindness to youngers is not considered among the Ummah. And I neednít go into where our pride lies, in our culture, which boasts the words mashraan, ihteraam and dranakht in every situation. If such are the teachings, I wonder at the pride, if I may say, of those who exercise such behaviour on one side, yet portray themselves saturated of the Islamic knowledge. If anything, that knowledge should humble us, should only bring us closer to understanding the innocence and weakness of man, and not that we sit on cloud nine and look down upon everyone.

Take a look down your collar before attempting to tear someone elseís for it may reveal ill intentions or a dark past. We all have our shortcomings and phases of disobedience, yet we shouldnít forget them, and if today we stand guided, than it is not a goodness of your own, that too is a blessing from Allah. Of Allahís signs of His love for His Creation, there are many, and among them, one is mankind having love and respect for him. Are we trying to achieve this or are we throwing it away? Always remember, the successful are those who are open to change, to mend their ways. The truth often hurts, but if taken into consideration, the fruits of its effects are sweet. Remember, we are nothing but human, weak, sinful, yet proud.

I am disappointed and disgusted. May Allah forgive us all.

Haider Bangash 2.0
10-31-2010, 12:08 PM
what happen ??
i relly want to know what happen btw sangar and tor khan
:(
who is sufi ? sangar sufi ? or admin khan sufi ?
im still confuse :P
LOL

LOL Sangar sufi here. Bigest sufi sangar is known inside about sufitop but not expressed it his love for it. Maybe your heart a sufi too, but shyed admitting it. :hug1":ashamed::tongue:
:)

LOL

Catya Sher
10-31-2010, 01:27 PM
I don't wish to contradict respected Admin and moderators.

However, I want to present a completely different side of viewing a situation such as this or any squabble that breaks out between a Salafi side and a secularist or pro-nationalistic type.

I have traveled to well over 50 countries. Most of them were majority Muslim countries. I always talked to everyone to find out their perspectives on religion, my favorite subject, or politics, my other favorite.

I survived many attacks by Soviet helicopter gunships, losing my passport in Iran under Ayatollah Khomeini with no American embassy to issue a new one, and many many adventures.

Then I got to a country where the population was originally Muslim but secularized and under the Soviet shadow. To sum up quickly, not a person in that heavily intimidated society lifted a hand to help me when I was in distress from the notoriously evil functionaries of the dictatorial system there.

It was an Egyptian who came to my rescue. He was what would be called a Salafi now. I didn't agree with all his convictions.

What did that matter, when life and limb were in desperate peril?!

He was gallant enough to stop everything in his life to get me out of the country safely.
[I've been looking for him ever since in order to thank him!]

I watched as the officials grilled him mercilessly to get him to cough up any evidence they could use as even a flimsy justification to imprison me, which they were bent on doing if they could find the tiniest thing wrong about me.

In that country, that would mean torture, years of dungeons, maybe never to return to my home. This was not a wild idea: it happened to other foreigners, particularly journalists or similar types.

He had that same type of fire and strength in the face of adversity as SK has. Therefore he would not give in. High officials in that regime dangled a prestigious job running an agency, a fancy villa, and various bribes to him to incriminate me.

He refused to cave in, despite their massive pressure.

It is a dramatic story which I hardly ever tell anyone, as no one in the Western world could care less, not having any background in the Middle East politics. Neither do they have curiosity to learn or hear real stories.

Not only did he stick by me, a person he had never met before my arrival in the country -- an American at that, a perceived ENEMY !!! -- but he pulled out the sharpest answers to all the intelligence services' ruthless interrogation.

He used his sharp wits to deflect every one of their bullying questions. They all lwere huge beefy thugs, with no heart or compassion. I had never seen this type in the Muslim world where men usually have a soft heart, especially with regard to women, and foreign women are treated nicely.

When all else failed, he wowed them with his excellent classical Arabic to get me out of their offices or checkpoints. Listening, they would look mesmerized and in a trance, let me leave when they had intended to detain me, maybe for many years.

This happened over and over. Not just one time, because of the oppressive nature of the regime.

This rescuer was all arranged thank God by Allah.

For: after the friendly people of Afghanistan, and Iran, I had expected the same. I had no clue this country would be so brutal and dangerous to travel in.

Why not? There was not one whisper in the American press THEN about their bad deeds, because Washington was covertly helping that regime. Against all principles of justice, too !

I realized that really no other Muslim would have had the CONFIDENCE and FEARLESSNESS to stand up for a stranger and a woman like me! They would left to me to my fate.

Not only that, he treated me with dignity and respect, did not take advantage of my powerlessness the way nearly all tepid Muslims would have done, I'm speaking very directly here.

So, what I am arguing is that this is just a debate forum in the ethers. It's not real life, at all. A few insults here and there do not have the same impact as, let's say just for a vague comparison, that you are a woman on a dark street in Pashtunkhwa and murderers are threatening you.

Who is going to help you? It used to be that any passerby would help you.
Now I suspect times have changed due to all the violence and suffering over 3 decades.

So are YOU going to screech away about how retrograde are the Taliban or let's say loosely, Salafi ideas, when your rescuer happens to be from THAT belief system - think carefully.

Because when push comes to shove, they are the only ones who can be counted on probably to help you when you are in real distress.

For sure, a secularist is FAR less likely to be the one to step out on your behalf. Let's say the chances are almost zero.

I have seen this over and over through all my travels.

Today is that awful 'holiday' of America, Halloween. It's a celebration of demons.

So this theme is appropriate. If demons are attacking you via humans threatening you in some awful way, which person will have the unshakeable TRUST in God which makes them brave enough to stand up for you and FIGHT those evil forces ?
Instead of slinking away in fear as most humans do.

Insults are small fry when compared with this overall scenario.

Think deeply about this before jumping all over someone who could be your helper tomorrow due to the trademark quality of fearlessness in the face of pressure from Shaitan.

This is an exceedingly RARE commodity anywhere today. No one EVER stood up to that particular regime and its fearsome military intelligence. This Egyptian did, because of a fierce belief in Allah.

Nota bene: He never asked for any reward the way a secular person or many Muslims would demand baksheesh.
He never once thought like that.
Doesn't THAT spell everything out pretty well about integrity and devotion to Allah?

Fahd
10-31-2010, 03:00 PM
u r my pashtuna hero catya :)
mashallah

tor_khan
10-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Thank you for telling your story Catya ... there is much to be learned from what you say there, and I agree that rescue and hope come, very often, from the sources, we often least suspect.

To respond to the basic point that you are making, Catya; this forum is globally the most active Pashtoon interest forum and we live, as we all appreciate, in a joined-up world - it's too difficult, these days, to separate East from West and similarly it is not surprising to find that many of us have (sometimes strong) opinions on world politics.

The simple fact is that I don't think we can separate Pashtoons from global perceptions of who we are and as you know events in Pakistan and Afghanistan point right back at us, as a people. The internet is a murky place sometimes and people are paid to watch and trawl. You don't think that governments, policy-makers and think-tanks may have a passing interest in our forums, ever? I can't honestly speak with any hard evidence about this, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I believe that by design or inadvertently, we do represent a high-interest political body here. We represent a voice on Islam, a voice on Pashtoon politics, a voice on global events. We represent a voice on the passionate way that people feel about these things, and how often these things to come together. Given that basis, if we behave in ways that are becoming to us, we represent that characteristic.

Many member here come to learn and to gain knowledge and to understand the Pashtoon's deep and complex relationship and passion about Islam. The point, however, is completely missed when I am put up as a militant secularist and as someone who visits places of ill-repute by a member who chooses to align himself with the Islamic "resistance" you speak of with respect.

Amongst my Muslim brethren, I find inspiration in humbleness, piety and generosity. And whilst I have much learning to do on matters of faith, ridicule, falsity and hubris and not a part of what I am looking for.

Let me join you in your defense of Sangar's right to speak. I would even agree that there is much to be learned in listening (metaphorically speaking) to Sangar's opinions and thoughts. I admire people whose genuine convictions are a source of inspiration to others. However, let me raise a very strong voice in protest - not just at the baseless comments that were passed earlier in this thread - but at the thought that someone who professes insight, can make a deliberately twisted statement like that and claim to represent a credible Islamic opinion.

In publicity terms, Pashtoons are not doing so well, so in everything that we do, we represent our faith and our people I ask, both myself and others, if this is how we want the world to view us.

Catya Sher
10-31-2010, 04:25 PM
Tor Khan,

Let me say one point about the monitoring of this site that you have mentioned.
Sometimes I think that many of these governmental agencies, particularly in America, are not all that keen to REALLY understand the mindset of Pashtuns. I fear they themselves have a pre-set agenda where it really doesn't matter to them much to arrive at an accurate assessment of what Pashtuns are caring about or concerned with today.

In former times, yes. But things have changed so much in this field, I expect, that trying to ascertain the Pashtun point of view is low on the priority lists of even think tanks which used to turn out independent, somewhat unbiased studies. Now they are on a different wavelength and seem to manufacture reports which will likely suit the agenda of political figures and whomever is in power in Washington DC.

What I mean is: I WISH they WERE analyzing Pashtuns carefully. I fear only a few neighboring countries would be really attuned to whatever members say on PF. Perhaps Russia would be interested, because their services are already well-seasoned in dealing with Pashtuns. And they DO care, usually. Unlike in America, where people jump from studying one area to others during their career, in the Soviet Union, one analyst would do nothing but study obscure Afghan tribes for decades.
Such people may or may not be by now working on the same topic today. Things have changed - SOMEWHAT - in Russia.

Let's say the old pattern still exists. Then Russia is more likely to tune in here than the U.S. or European powers.

Of course, any group may look in from time to time.
No one knows when, so of course it is the best if we keep on our best behavior at all times.

For what might observers, friendly or hostile, conclude from the current disarray here?

"Oh those Pashtuns/Afghans, etc. are ALL quarreling SO MUCH amongst themselves that they are not to be taken seriously, for example, as ready to retake the reins of power in Kabul or the region. "

But was your point, Tor Khan, that you were afraid that those monitors will have a bad impression about you or all people posting, or all Pashtuns everywhere ?!

I think you have been sufficiently vindicated by fellow people who came to your defense. If that was what you were fearing. Everything OK now?

IamDZJ
11-01-2010, 11:07 PM
That had to be one of the worst assumptions I have seen in my life. To see it come from someone who is religious changes my views about Religion. This is what they represent I guess.

what does his presumptions have to do with your views about religion?

Mayana
11-02-2010, 12:03 AM
That had to be one of the worst assumptions I have seen in my life. To see it come from someone who is religious changes my views about Religion. This is what they represent I guess.

See, Aseer Jaana, if we let this discourage us, what makes us different from all those prejudiced and Islamophobic bigots that we complain about day and night?

Study the religion, not the believers. If you're gonna let Sangar - or anyone else for that matter - define & represent your religion for you, problems like this are bound to arise. We cannot have others define us and then wonder why nobody likes us. And no one's mistakes and desperate attempts to justify those mistakes with religion should be considered part of religion. Tomorrow, if a Muslim kills someone, we're gonna let that change our views of the religion, too? No, wrora, the creation is flawed, the Creator is flawless. We can't hold a religion accountable for an individual's shortcomings.

IamDZJ
11-02-2010, 09:56 PM
He doesn't represent all the Muslims. He just represents his Salafi cult of Islam and that is all. Islam is a moderate Religion which revolves around peace and love..

he doesn't represent any one but himself.

شمله ور خراساني
11-03-2010, 04:24 AM

Tor-makhai ashna,

based on the above statement of yours I assumed you were straling down the red light district, which is adjasent to the normal shopping centres of inner city Amsterdam.

How am I suppose to figure out that when you mention red light district and that you have seen how it "spills over into" regular shopping presincts, that you are saying that you were staring at some nudity in magazines?

Stop being such a drama queen. You are so good in falsely accusing people.

First you use your moderators position to further the secularist agenda by falsely accusing me and sending me warnings in order to supress any conflicting views to the secularist dogma of you bunch, and now you play the role of a victim here as if I have said something out of the blue and you have not made a slightest gesture implying that you visited the brothels.

And mind you, the red light districts is one huge brothel. Most if it belongs to a Jewish investment company. So basically, once you go down certain roads in Amsterdam you are physically in a brothel.

You jump in blindly Mr Khorosani Sangar, tsa balah chi di num de.

I never said that I visited the brothels - I just noted how I got the impression that the flesh trade appeared to be pushed at people outside the zoned area. Read my post again.

And here just like a typical immoral secularist, you are making inseniuations about my religious beliefs.

As if people are going to adhere to quran and sunnah only after encountering nudity in public. There goes your false mask of being a conservative muslim (as you have called yourself before). You set interaction with nudity as a condition to become a practising muslim.

As if secularist Muslims who are actually rejecting half of quran because it conflicts with their secularist creed have not been influenced with external factors. You are an immoral person because you are a secularist. Who cares if you visit brothels or not, if you actually consume flesh while being in brothels or not? Your sin is being a secularist who promotes secularism by supporting the secularist cause and enjoining in falsehood and preventing the truth. Allah might forgive your sins but the fact that you are a secularist who rejects half of quran is much greater concern than committing zina.

شمله ور خراساني
11-03-2010, 04:31 AM

مَن يَہۡدِ ٱللَّهُ فَهُوَ ٱلۡمُهۡتَدِ*ۖ وَمَن يُضۡلِلۡ فَلَن تَجِدَ لَهُ ۥ وَلِيًّ۬ا مُّرۡشِدً۬ا
Al-Kahf
He whom All‚h guides, is rightly guided; but he whom He sends astray, for him you will find no WalÓ (guiding friend) to lead him (to the right Path). (17)
The fact that you are becoming an apostate is because of Allah is guiding you out of the fold of Islam. Because nothing happens in this world without the will of Allah.

And why would Allah guide you out of the fold of Islam? It is because Allah guides people based on their intentions.

If you have evil intention, then Allah will guide you out of his straight path. And if you have good intentions, then allah will guide you on his straight path.

The fact that you are attributing your apostasy to me is only a manisfestation of the typical secularist nonsense so prevalent here on Pashtunforums.

You are a dishonest and immoral person just like the big drama queen of this thread, Tor-Khan.

شمله ور خراساني
11-03-2010, 04:37 AM
I dont have time to comment to each and everyone of you immoral evil secularists who are joining in venting your frustration and anger at me because you feel you finally have found the best opportunity to do so.

But let me be frank, I dont care what you people say. Would any of you have had a morality and uphold any values dear to Muslims and Pashtuns in particular, then your admonismnent would have made a difference.

But since most of you are advocates of immorality and secularism who have had your silly feelings hurt elsewhere because I have been axing the roots of your secularist creed ever since I joined this forum, it is only a tap on the shoulder to see you now calling me names and falsely accusing me.

Because you have failed to defend your false beliefs in a secularism and immorality, so now you attack my personality because you dont have any other options.

Fahd
11-03-2010, 06:26 AM
sangar wrorah
i don't know about the story btw u and tor khan
but like i said i love ur post's and i know sometimes u can't stop ur anger and that's what make ppl saying bad things to u
if u want to close all doors on who would say bad about u , u should relax and lough when u saw something make u angry
(i should speak for ma self :P LOL )
i hope evry things gona be okey btw u and tor khan and other inshallah
and we still family ;)

Catya Sher
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Fahd, it's not that he speaks angrily.
It's that he is the only person almost who can fight back against secularists, and he uses words strongly - and effectively, many times.
So they don't know what to say, and THEY react in anger.

He's made a good rebuttal in MY opinion. Maybe only two or three people may agree, but the fact is, it WAS weird the way Tor_Khan wrote immediately about that subject, when he could have said anything about Amsterdam.

There was a communication problem by Tor_Khan, for he in any event did not express his ideas clearly - I was confused myself what he was getting at.
I assumed he was just tired as often people are after travels, and did not articulate quite correctly.

SK seized on that rather strange paragraph to make a general statement about how leftists and extreme secularists are prone to living questionable lives in many departments. We ALL know this is true: I have witnessed this phenomenon all over the Middle East and elsewhere.

Religious people aren't ALWAYS upright either. Sometimes, like evangelicals in America, the 'pastor' may be living a terribly dissolute life. This CAN be also because they are not true believers, nor is their religion even right to start with.

The fact remains, a person following their religion is USUALLY, on average, going to be much more dependable, more of a family person than someone lacking religious belief.

I too was disappointed with Aseer Jan's comment because it was an attempt to pin blame on this brouhaha - which really was way exaggerated in importance for a falling away from the faith. That was well refuted above by Sk.

So Fahd, the problem is that the forces on this website which are anti-Islam, broadly speaking, or lukewarm about Islam, are the ones that get their tempers launched.

Sk has said this same theme probably many times.
They just want to marginalize him by getting everyone to join in and agree he's bad.

This happened to me on my last website because I stood up for Islam and the many insults rained down on it.
Not one person came forward to support me.
Instead they banded together and taunted. I see the same pattern crystallizing here.
I'm trying to stop it from accelerating into ostracization, then exclusion.

There's too much peer pressure sometimes in these internet forums, which catches on like wildfire because it plays on the emotions of vulnerable people.

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
^If you don't like this website, then get out. NOW.

This website is not anti-Islam. In fact, this website allows for all to have a forum.

People like Sangar, Dreamer, akbarkhan, Khan, and a few other people who are missing some nuts and bolts have tried to hijack this website into making it a Muslim-only forum, or ostracizing others who don't conform to their beliefs.

Most people here do not have a problem discussing any subject, it is people like the above who render life miserable and forces unIslamic forces on the above thinkers. There are many other people here who are at peace with secularists, nationalist and so on and so forth.

Just because some Salafi saved your life does not mean that you should now nullify the rest of the human race. There have been many Atheists who have saved people. Let us now declare that God does not exist.

Fahd
11-03-2010, 03:14 PM
thanx catya khoreh and it's relly not good how ppl change
i heard that in Communist rule in afghanistan there was in 1 family ppl with the Communist rule and other with mugahedeen

^If you don't like this website, then get out. NOW.

This website is not anti-Islam. In fact, this website allows for all to have a forum.

People like Sangar, Dreamer, akbarkhan, Khan, and a few other people who are missing some nuts and bolts have tried to hijack this website into making it a Muslim-only forum, or ostracizing others who don't conform to their beliefs.

Most people here do not have a problem discussing any subject, it is people like the above who render life miserable and forces unIslamic forces on the above thinkers. There are many other people here who are at peace with secularists, nationalist and so on and so forth.

Just because some Salafi saved your life does not mean that you should now nullify the rest of the human race. There have been many Atheists who have saved people. Let us now declare that God does not exist.
when we talk about pashtun
we talk about bravest and islam
pashtun was never ahmadi (im still shocked about that u r ahmadi )
please be respectable with ma sis catya
u should know u talking to women not man !!!

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-03-2010, 06:51 PM
^Shame on you.

Fahd
11-03-2010, 07:00 PM
^Shame on you.
another shock !:no:
:jeez:

Fahd
11-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Wow, I did not want to get involved in these threads, but here goes who^^^ do you think you are to tell someone not to feel the way he feels. Fahd feels that you are being disrespectful to Catya Sher, as do I. What is wrong about that? Do you mean such behavior should be accepted? To talk to a woman in such a manner speaks a lot about you. Is this how you treat a woman?. Is this how you have been raised?

I have been treated with disregard by some on this forum, some have been women, but I never retaliated to them. Catya Sher didn't even say anything to you Meem, so it is wise for you not to interfere.

Again, this is complete nonsense coming from you, but I now understand why you and others tout secular views. It is very obvious why a person on this forum would be secular. Dumb as they are, they do not realize that one can figure a lot out about them( their religious and political inclination is the biggest giveaway that they keep trying to conceal by posting something that they previously disagreed with). For example, suddenly showing a good attitude to people in Afghanistan, and days ago calling the same group ISI-proxies- LOL LOL

Get a grip on yourselves.

This thread was for Sangar to announce that he will be busy, but that he will still come back here to put you secularists in place. Don't take advantage of him not being able to respond just yet.
:praise::praise::praise::praise::praise::praise:

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-03-2010, 08:06 PM
unknownprince, what is sad is that Sangar who always talks disrespectfully to everyone, including sisters, no one from among his "clique" tells him that he is wrong. Or that he should speak to them in a respectful manner. Yet, Fahd has the audacity to tell me that while attacking my beliefs at the same time. What does my beliefs have to do with that? What type logic is that?

If Fahd really does have shame and honour, and if he is really a "Muslim" and a "Pashtun" then he should have the courage to tell Sangar how to talk to a sister or anyone else. Would he ever do that? Of course not. He has no shame.

I said shame be on him because he is so biased and does not know how to be just.

I did not disrespect Catya, I gave her a tit for tat based on her own statements. There is nothing disrespectful in my post to her. Whatsoever.

Fahd
11-03-2010, 09:03 PM
unknownprince, what is sad is that Sangar who always talks disrespectfully to everyone, including sisters, no one from among his "clique" tells him that he is wrong. Or that he should speak to them in a respectful manner. Yet, Fahd has the audacity to tell me that while attacking my beliefs at the same time. What does my beliefs have to do with that? What type logic is that?

If Fahd really does have shame and honour, and if he is really a "Muslim" and a "Pashtun" then he should have the courage to tell Sangar how to talk to a sister or anyone else. Would he ever do that? Of course not. He has no shame.

I said shame be on him because he is so biased and does not know how to be just.

I did not disrespect Catya, I gave her a tit for tat based on her own statements. There is nothing disrespectful in my post to her. Whatsoever.
i alway's love to respect any one
shame will always be afride to be near from me
but u relly shocked me after what u said about me just
off

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Reflect upon what I wrote.

Catya Sher
11-03-2010, 09:25 PM
There are so many points to refute here.
Let's start with this claim which M.Waw clearly considers airtight. Namely that Sk insults sisters on the Forum.

No!
I remember when LZ said something derogatory about DZJ.

[All these initials could be dizzying to an outsider reading here...
Ilarion Vasilevich, I hope you are at your namesday celebration and hence away from your desk! Headaches await when you return to cut through all this nonsense...hope you attended Church this morning, by the way. All good SVR agents do, these days.
Gerasim Varsonufyevich, could you rein in some of your charges, these Pashtun pseudo-Communists and other leftists here ? Thanks, we will be most grateful. How's the weather in Moskva? ]

Back to this, so SK jumped in ON HER BEHALF. He said it's a sin to backbite Sister DZJ.

So you are frankly WRONG.

Look at all the garbage Jasmine has hurled at him? Did he call HER names? No. Did he shout at Jasmine? No.

Re Aseer Jan,
stop the supercilious talk to me.
Jasmine NEVER EVER gives "a beautiful reply" to me or anyone.
She gives monosyllabic [do you know what word means/?!] answers or vapid phrases, neither of which add to a discussion. "Yes, it's always like that" " They do this type of thing".

Then after the problem I had with her, she rushes over to Religion and starts posting every day to appear to observers as a fervent Muslim. Who is her audience anyway, I may ask, members ? Or outside readers? She gets rather dictatorial in posing questions to others while refusing to answer even one about herself. I know, I tried when I first arrived here.
As Fahd shrewdly asked her way back when she kind of pushed him around on the First Wardak thread, "Am I under investigation?". She wouldn't answer his question and just fired away at him, poor guy. You can see his confusion when you look bac [mispelled on purpose after a special and holy street in Paris].

I feel like that too. She attacks other people, asks LOTS of questions, yet never divulges anything about herself. Either she's the Special Adviser to Hillary Clinton for Afghanistan and has to keep mum, OR she is a characterless person with no color in her personality. I don't trust her at all.
I'm stating this openly.
So why would I care to read what she wrote?
If she had made CONSISTENTLY THOUGHTFUL, IMPRESSIVE contributions, for example, like the former member, Zarawar, or Maiwand or Unknown, I would read every word with attention.

I get tired of seeing her bland comments which seem little more than fillers. I learned to skip her posts as I am always disappointed that someone who claims to be so knowledgeable about Afghanistan barely has anything to say of value to me.

In THIS case, as far as I know, I did already reply to her so-called "beautiful reply".

If other people like her words, fine, no problem.

However, I feel it's better to be honest because a lot of people may be thinking the same thing but not wish to say so. If they are NOT thinking the same thing, I feel they show little discernment ability.

Discernment is the most important characteristic one can develop as it shows you who is good and who is not so good.
It's wise to pray to Allah to cultivate THIS quality.

If there were more than a miniscule number of sharp, discerning individuals on Pashtun Forums, the level of conversation would so much more elevated.

Finally, thanks to Unknown and Fahd for coming to my rescue - the few true Pashtun types I have met on here! May spiritual gold rain down on you guys!

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Learn the difference between "insult" and "disrespect." I never said "insult."

Moreover, how dare judge Jasmine intentions? Are you God all of a sudden?

I will be expecting another long post, this time make sure you address the right issues.

Laila
11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Okay, can we please stop this now.

Everyone, lets please squash this

Wrayun
11-04-2010, 01:53 AM
Anyone with common sense can clearly see that Tor Khan was accused of something that wasn't warranted from his initial post, and he is again being insulted. I fail to see how any educated and well versed individual can't make the obvious.

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 08:42 AM
^It is really depressing that Sangar is being backed up at the expense of religion and "the enemy of my friend is my enemy."

Clearly.

And people wonder why Islam is synonymous with hatred, terrorism, intolerance, anti-this and anti-that.

Good going, Fahd, Catya Sher, unknownprince and ....

One word of advice to the above few geniuses: your friends would not be of help to you in front of Allah.

IamDZJ
11-04-2010, 10:27 AM
Tor khan said what he had to say to explain himself and then he walked away. The rest of you are still unable to take a hint. There is no need or point in dragging this any further. Leave the two of them alone. Give them a chance to sort things out on their own.
Kill the burning desire of wanting to fight each other by some other means at your own freaking expense.

Fahd
11-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Meem,

In front of Allah(swt), we are all alone. On that day, everyone stands alone to account for themselves.

And whats this thought going around, "no wonder my Muslims are hated." Im not apologizing to anyone for being Muslim. People should be apologizing to Muslims. Stop looking for oil, otherwise you will soon get no oil whatsoever when Osmania is reestablished (and it will be, Erdogan is making all the right moves, now a leader needs to be found). That off topic.

So your trying to say, you can join up with your secular buddies, and try (I say try) to bash Sangar down, but when a few come here and put you in your places, that is wrong? What a double standard?

And by the way, there are many here who are not secular. It is just that they secular clowns post a lot, so it appears to be that there are many seculars here.
hey did u forgot ???
merza gholam will help us ;) , right mwmn ?

Fahd
11-04-2010, 12:50 PM
^thats post was not Necessary
sorry man <<memwawmwmnon

شمله ور خراساني
11-04-2010, 02:03 PM
I think the reason why this thread is still active and viewed more 900 times is because people just love my too much. They canít accept the fact that I am going to be absent. So this is why all my fans are writing all the hate-speech here.

Donít worry. I am not gone. I will be more active as soon as I have finished the remaining courses in this semester.

So I suggest you secularist drag queens prepare yourselves. Because Amr bil maroof wal nahi bil munkar is coming back:

http://www.thegoodatheist.net/images/beheshti.jpg

Catya Sher
11-04-2010, 02:39 PM
!!! - re SK's post.

Who is "Amr bil maroof wal nahi bil munkar". He seems to have the right idea...!!

Feroza_Banu
11-04-2010, 03:08 PM
!!! - re SK's post.

Who is "Amr bil maroof wal nahi bil munkar". He seems to have the right idea...!!

ROFL hahahahahaha.... ROLF ... i can't stop laughing...

I think you just gave yourself out.... you are not really Muslim are you?

because any tom d*ck and harry will know what "amr bil maroof.... " means!

seriously!, wow... "amr bil maroof ....." is not that guy's name in the picture hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah LOOOOOOL.

:lal9:

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Feroza khore, your post made me laugh out loud. Now, everyone is looking at me in a weird manner.

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 03:15 PM
So I suggest you secularist drag queens prepare yourselves. Because Amr bil maroof wal nahi bil munkar is coming back:

!!! - re SK's post.

Feroza, I think Sangar misled her. So much for a teacher.

IamDZJ
11-04-2010, 03:49 PM
*Feels very uncomfortable... Leaves*

IamDZJ
11-04-2010, 04:01 PM
You people are very rude.

Fahd
11-04-2010, 04:14 PM
I think the reason why this thread is still active and viewed more 900 times is because people just love my too much. They canít accept the fact that I am going to be absent. So this is why all my fans are writing all the hate-speech here.

Donít worry. I am not gone. I will be more active as soon as I have finished the remaining courses in this semester.

http://www.thegoodatheist.net/images/beheshti.jpg
:loveit: inshallaha
Admin Khan always sticking up for you, you sticking up for him, Tor- Khan sticking up for Mayana, Mayana sticking up for Admin, what's up with this moderator alliance? Let everyone speak for themselves. Tor Khan has a keyboard, he said what he had to say, admin said what he had to say(he also stood up for his alliance) and you come here a week later repeating what they all said already. Learn to let people speak for themselves. Tor Khan,Admin Khan, Mayana are not incompetent, I noticed they can speak for itself. Catya Sher responded to Tor Khan if Tor Khan himself did not respond that means get the point.

seems like Admin Khan,Tor Khan,Mahzala,Mayana,BLS1919 and you have formled your own little Pf gang. Everytime you are attacked, Admin Khan is defending you, when he is attacked you guys defending him.

don't get me wrong, I love Admin Khan, Tor Khan and his 'gang' but let them speak for themselves.
u r right ,but they can defend each other when they are right !!

!!! - re SK's post.

* The Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice* thats what sangar mean and thats was in arabic
u should know evry one attack u because u r successful than any one
ROFL hahahahahaha.... ROLF ... i can't stop laughing...

I think you just gave yourself out.... you are not really Muslim are you?

because any tom d*ck and harry will know what "amr bil maroof.... " means!

seriously!, wow... "amr bil maroof ....." is not that guy's name in the picture hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaah LOOOOOOL.

:lal9:
im shocked from my wardag sister !!!
why u saying that ???
should evry one know that
and thats in arabic and some times i also can't read what u ppl posting in pashtu or english !!

Feroza khore, your post made me laugh out loud. Now, everyone is looking at me in a weird manner.

u r just a devil , u r not even a man !!

i should say that to merza ghoolam because he wrote in the books that u learn ur self from .
and u saying ur name is memwawmemnon
whats life ?

ppl here saying they are muslim and they think they are muslim but god know who they are !!

Feroza_Banu
11-04-2010, 04:19 PM

i really couldn't stop laughing... LOLLLL... its like a line i would expect from any average non-muslim american... considering how many arabs are in the news and all have these biggggg long arabic names... he/she thought amr bil maroof..... is that guy's name!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!. and to him/her he seems to have the "right idea!"....

it was a very surprising post from a self proclaimed pro-taliban, pro wahabism, extremist!

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 04:25 PM
i really couldn't stop laughing... LOLLLL... its like a line i would expect from any average non-muslim american... considering how many arabs are in the news and all have these biggggg long arabic names... he/she thought amr bil maroof..... is that guy's name!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!. and to him/her he seems to have the "right idea!"....

it was a very surprising post from a self proclaimed pro-taliban, pro wahabism, extremist!

Wallah. ;)

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 04:28 PM
These are saying most common to Salafs.

Exactly!

Now stop firing aimlessly and understand why we are shocked. Read Feroza Khore's post.

Now I know that Catya Sher is some impostor. She gave herself away. Oh what the lack of knowledge can do to you. She or he is probably some CIA Mi5 or Mi6 trying to cause tensions.

She or he has been able to fool the rest of you Salafis because she or he has been able to speak your language until now. It was us who figured out her slip. You Salafis should open up your eyes a bit more.

MeemWawMeemNoon
11-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh you simpletons. It is your Taliban/Salafis who have brought the ISAF into Afghanistan with your limited scope.

Roshina
11-04-2010, 05:10 PM

Don't you think that's a very rude thing to say/do, Feroza guley? Mocking people in public?

I find it so ironic that so many of us scream "Islam is this, Islam is that -- Islam is justice, Islam is peace, Islam is equality," etc., yet when it comes to putting those ideals in practice, hardly one or two amongst us live up to them.

In Islam, you don't mock people, especially in public. Not all Muslims speak or know Arabic, and just because we're raised with the Quran in Arabic in our house (though we almost never actually follow it in reality; it's just resting on the top-most shelf in every room or so, wrapped in a very beautiful cover designed by a very pious individual), doesn't mean all other Muslims are raised the same way.

And I thought we all knew that Catya is neither a Pukhtun nor a Muslim. Or at least, she wasn't a Muslim in the last post I read of hers. From what I understand, she is for Christians what Sangar is for Muslims: Both are extremist conservative / fundamentalist warriors of faith, though likely of different ones. It's possible, however, that she's leaning towards Sangar's brand of Islam, which means she's in the process of converting, if she hasn't already converted... and which means that she might not know the same Arabic terms, if any at all, that you and I might know. So let her learn. And let her be entertained by Sangar's crassness.

Please avoid mocking others, even if you disagree with them strongly and even if they've angered the hell out of you in certain posts.

Peace.

شمله ور خراساني
11-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Oh you simpletons. It is your Taliban/Salafis who have brought the ISAF into Afghanistan with your limited scope.

thats what I call comedy. A man who believes that a Punjabi army servant of the British colonial regime to be a new prophet telling others that their religious denomination is responsible for invasion of Afghanistan.

Qadiani is finally having a field day. Nobody is here to put you back in your place.

شمله ور خراساني
11-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Catya,

amr bil maroof wa nahi bil munkar means promotion of virtue and prevention of vice. It is one of the religious obligations of Muslims. As muslims we are suppose to prevent vice and promote virtue in every aspect of our lives.

Of course this is bound by rules and conditions. But this is a subject we can talk about elsewhere.

Catya Sher
11-04-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks, SK - appreciate it, yes, I am looking forward to hearing more detail.
It's A REALLY IMPORTANT SUBJECT.

Here's what i had written before I saw that:

Yeah this has turned into a soap opera - so much for those who grew up watching TV all the time...!

Unknown already very kindly replied about the Arabic expression.
If he didn't recognize it with a Salafi roommate in the past, how would I know living in a tiny town in America with no Muslims here. I'm not an Arab. But i support the idea of promoting Virtue in every respect.

Roshina don't pretend to decipher my religious affiliations.
Though I appreciate you held back the Ferocious Feroza (!) from further wild and crazy assertions.

As for the Taliban, listen, please.

When most of you girls were barely out of diapers, no offense, I was - yes a real journalist - on battlefields under Soviet attack with Jelaluddin Haqqani, at his precise invitation. I didn't just arrive there out of nowhere.
If I passed his close questioning on various topics to be re-invited to further battles where he was commanding the mujahideen, maybe, just maybe I was considered all right by him, a huge hero of the resistance against the Soviets. Completely forgotten today, in total ingratitude, by the West ever since.

I have lots of articles and interesting stories, but the sad thing is, some of you girls are more interested in what clothes and purses you bought recently.

So please don't so superciliously sermonize about my framework of reference.

I can see that Waw has no practical knowledge of what agents are like. They never give out any personal views or predilections. They just listen and ask others ...sound familiar?
They take extreme care to veil any of their personal views in order to deceive others into spilling info. Read any post of mine, and it's marked by creative thought, diverging from the crowd, in every realm.

If I were an agent, don't ya think they woulda trained me better in key Arabic terms at Langley?!

In fact, I did study and try to learn Arabic, but out of my OWN initiative from a workbook...! I didn't get much past the alphabet, unfortunately.

I hate to burst the narcissistic bubble, but the CIA is NOT interested in this website. Much less would they waste thousands of dollars posting an American here. Faintly possibly an Afghan-American, but - duh! -
not an American who doesn't speak Pashto past guerrilla warfare language. For, I can tell you terms for various weapons in the Soviet arsenal turned back against them by the Afghan guerrilla fighters.

I can also sit on my heels like a Pashtun tribesman and get up without using my hands.

Can you do that, Roshina? Any of the girl attackers here?!!!
I'm a real veteran of perhaps the best era in modern Afghan history.

It's a pity that only one sharp person on this site has asked me to explain more about the Soviet war. One can guess who that might be.

The rest you sound too Americanized or Westernized to care about anything but your immediate career/academic problems.
I might as well be on a Forum with plain old Americans, I feel sometimes.

No one but Unknown and Sk that I have seen so far talk about going to back to the region to help out, Inshallah.

The rest mostly sound like the typical American with all the same neuroses.
I am trying to wake up people not to follow this path which leads to unpleasant ends, such as autistic offspring in future generations, dementia, etc.

[See articles posted by din for some illumination. The growing and high incidence of these maladies in America is perhaps due to Secularism and the condoning of evil practices here - yes, VICE! Which should be PREVENTED.]

شمله ور خراساني
11-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Promotion of virtue and prevention of vice is not specific to salafis. The only people who disregard this religious duty are secularists, shi'ites and sufis. Because they believe in promotion of vice and prevention of virtue.

IamDZJ
11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks, SK - appreciate it, yes, I am looking forward to hearing more detail.
It's A REALLY IMPORTANT SUBJECT.

Here's what i had written before I saw that:

Yeah this has turned into a soap opera - so much for those who grew up watching TV all the time...!

Unknown already very kindly replied about the Arabic expression.
If he didn't recognize it with a Salafi roommate in the past, how would I know living in a tiny town in America with no Muslims here. I'm not an Arab. But i support the idea of promoting Virtue in every respect.

Roshina don't pretend to decipher my religious affiliations.
Though I appreciate you held back the Ferocious Feroza (!) from further wild and crazy assertions.

As for the Taliban, listen, please.

When most of you girls were barely out of diapers, no offense, I was - yes a real journalist - on battlefields under Soviet attack with Jelaluddin Haqqani, at his precise invitation. I didn't just arrive there out of nowhere.
If I passed his close questioning on various topics to be re-invited to further battles where he was commanding the mujahideen, maybe, just maybe I was considered all right by him, a huge hero of the resistance against the Soviets. Completely forgotten today, in total ingratitude, by the West ever since.

I have lots of articles and interesting stories, but the sad thing is, some of you girls are more interested in what clothes and purses you bought recently.

So please don't so superciliously sermonize about my framework of reference.

I can see that Waw has no practical knowledge of what agents are like. They never give out any personal views or predilections. They just listen and ask others ...sound familiar?
They take extreme care to veil any of their personal views in order to deceive others into spilling info. Read any post of mine, and it's marked by creative thought, diverging from the crowd, in every realm.

If I were an agent, don't ya think they woulda trained me better in key Arabic terms at Langley?!

In fact, I did study and try to learn Arabic, but out of my OWN initiative from a workbook...! I didn't get much past the alphabet, unfortunately.

I hate to burst the narcissistic bubble, but the CIA is NOT interested in this website. Much less would they waste thousands of dollars posting an American here. Faintly possibly an Afghan-American, but - duh! -
not an American who doesn't speak Pashto past guerrilla warfare language. For, I can tell you terms for various weapons in the Soviet arsenal turned back against them by the Afghan guerrilla fighters.

I can also sit on my heels like a Pashtun tribesman and get up without using my hands.

Can you do that, Roshina? Any of the girl attackers here?!!!
I'm a real veteran of perhaps the best era in modern Afghan history.

It's a pity that only one sharp person on this site has asked me to explain more about the Soviet war. One can guess who that might be.

The rest you sound too Americanized or Westernized to care about anything but your immediate career/academic problems.
I might as well be on a Forum with plain old Americans, I feel sometimes.

No one but Unknown and Sk that I have seen so far talk about going to back to the region to help out, Inshallah.

The rest mostly sound like the typical American with all the same neuroses.
I am trying to wake up people not to follow this path which leads to unpleasant ends, such as autistic offspring in future generations, dementia, etc.

[See articles posted by din for some illumination. The growing and high incidence of these maladies in America is perhaps due to Secularism and the condoning of evil practices here - yes, VICE! Which should be PREVENTED.]

You probably didnt have to mention our diapers. A point that needs the asisstance of someones diapers in order to be made is a point NOT worth making.

Catya Sher
11-05-2010, 02:42 PM
That was the exact word that came to my mind, so maybe it was aimed at someone besides you !
Aren't you a writer or a poet?
Then you must trust when you hear something or feel inspiration from Above that that word is precisely meant. Not another. Because who knows for whom that expression or word was intended?
There are 700-800 people, or more, reading these days at any given moment. Maybe one of them needed to hear that for any other reason too.
This is what writing should be: inspiration from higher sources.

Besides, you are merely diverting from the fact that you guys were not out of your own interest to free Afghanistan from the Soviet Yoke, marching through mountain passes with hardy fighters to try to understand firsthand their plight. Then to communicate that to a jaded American audience and wake them up so they would help push out the Red Army and all its friendly support teams....

That's what I was doing when I was about the age of most of you.
No one paid me, I did this with my own savings.
All my friends laughed at me, never having HEARD of Afghanistan, much less the Soviet invasion and brutal occupation.

Not many people in America make this sort of choice. I had never met any Afghans, either, so I had no vested interest whatsoever. I felt it was what God wanted me to do, and without question I dashed off to Pakistan.

I never hung out with Westerners at all, but spent time to learn the truth from Afghans directly. Most journalists live in a tiny world of heavy drinking and socializing with each other. Not me.

I wasn't even a journalist, nor did I have training for that. I just obeyed God's call and went. And everything worked out beautifully so that my articles were published in the RIGHT outlets. Not those I disapprove of.

This is in further answer to the challenge posed by Roshina.

Before you and she snipe away at me or anyone else, let's hear what you have accomplished so far in your life?

If anyone has more questions I am happy to answer.
Journalists, by the way, are usually OPEN people. They LIKE to talk.
They have a certain extraversion, or they would not be interviewing people as their job.

Spies, on the other hand, are like sphinxes. Inscrutable; closed about speaking about much of anything.

Feroza_Banu
11-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Don't you think that's a very rude thing to say/do, Feroza guley? Mocking people in public?

I find it so ironic that so many of us scream "Islam is this, Islam is that -- Islam is justice, Islam is peace, Islam is equality," etc., yet when it comes to putting those ideals in practice, hardly one or two amongst us live up to them.

In Islam, you don't mock people, especially in public. Not all Muslims speak or know Arabic, and just because we're raised with the Quran in Arabic in our house (though we almost never actually follow it in reality; it's just resting on the top-most shelf in every room or so, wrapped in a very beautiful cover designed by a very pious individual), doesn't mean all other Muslims are raised the same way.

And I thought we all knew that Catya is neither a Pukhtun nor a Muslim. Or at least, she wasn't a Muslim in the last post I read of hers. From what I understand, she is for Christians what Sangar is for Muslims: Both are extremist conservative / fundamentalist warriors of faith, though likely of different ones. It's possible, however, that she's leaning towards Sangar's brand of Islam, which means she's in the process of converting, if she hasn't already converted... and which means that she might not know the same Arabic terms, if any at all, that you and I might know. So let her learn. And let her be entertained by Sangar's crassness.

Please avoid mocking others, even if you disagree with them strongly and even if they've angered the hell out of you in certain posts.

Peace.

I don't like the "i know it all" type of people, when they don't know crap!. she/he is being mocked because he/she makes herself/himself look like someone who has been blessed with knowledge of the entire universe and she addresses others as if they came from a cave (i can find you many of her posts) i don't mock humble people, i mock those who mock others. some people need to have a taste of their own medicine.

and no her post really didn't make me angry... it just made my day! here we have someone who backs everything a salafi says without proper knowledge of Islam or its madhabs... i find it extremely humerous.

if someone doesn't know anything about something, they just need to shut up! or listen or research about it.

anyways, this isn't something worth discussing... i did what i did and quite frankly i don't regret it at all! :).

and she hardly looks like a student learning!... it looks like she is here to teach other muslims how to be a muslim... without proper knowledge of Islam and its madhaheb, from her posts it looks like she is here to teach us about the proper Islam (salafims). she hardly looks like a student to me! ::rolleyes::

Catya Sher
11-16-2010, 04:28 PM
Yawn, yawn...

girls stuck in the doll stage who have never ventured beyond the boundaries of the state of California should not be lecturing those who have spent years exploring other countries, including Muslim ones and many besides.

Roshina
11-16-2010, 04:39 PM
^ You know, Catya, I can't tell from your posts and the way you address others, especially those who disagree with you or criticize you, that you've lived anywhere outside of a four-walled house. Means to say, you're beyond immature for someone who has supposedly lived in many countries outside of the U.S. If I had to guess your age, I would guess nothing above 15.

I mean, "yawn yawn"? Wow, how mature is that.

Catya Sher
11-16-2010, 05:56 PM
So who was it that recommended this Hindu guru, "Mother Amma" when I first arrived here?

Amma.org (http://www.amma.org/)

People can take a look for themselves
I already knew from long ago that your heroine was a fraud.
But I was too polite to hurt your feelings.
So I did not reply.

Kindly refrain from bossing others. You seem to indulge in this as a sport !

Why not go hug Mother Amma instead if you are needing attention or a dose of her supposed "unconditional love" ?

Toramana
11-16-2010, 08:27 PM
Catya, you said you are a Turk and Muslim but here in this thread I find something else...It was the first time i read this thread...

Fahd
11-17-2010, 12:49 AM
all of u !! stooooooooooooooooop it's eid and alhajj month and u still fighting ??
i was yday with alot of Government men in afg (i was with ma friends who work with them LOL and he said this s ma cousin LOL )
they were happy relly happy and they didn't talk about politics or islam
i don't know whats ur ppl prob when those don't think like that in this holly days and u just fight and fight !!
humm i didn't know any one but ma friends was telling me about they names and i just remember 2 of them i will ask him again LOL
Mohammad Yousuf NIAZI - Minister of Hajj and Islamic Affairs he was relly good man i will talk about him (what i saw and know lol )
Hazrat Ali bigest murder who kill alot of taliban and arabs and rap they women in tora bora
dame this man was relly bad and when ma friend tell me about him i was look at him when he was walk to Ablution ma friend told me stop don't look at him LOL
if he want to kill here he can LOL
(because ma friend was stareing at him first and that make azrat ali scare from him if he from aqaa'eda or something like that hahaha mybe LOL )
and i meet someone who work with karazia and he still young man he was the only one who lough and talk alot with us LOL i will ask his name .
ok those ppl don't care about any thing in this holly days (mybe they care and make dua all the time but u fighting ?? why u don't let this time go in something better than fighting ??

dame i wish if i could take pic in the alhajj but i didn't because i was tierd LOL
humm i should ask azrat ali why did u do this bad things LOL but ma friend was scare of him and make me feel lil bit scare

and all of us muslims :)

JAMALUDEEN
11-17-2010, 05:25 AM
This thread is our own little fight club.
hehe

شمله ور خراساني
11-17-2010, 05:59 AM
come on people. Dont argue its akhtar. Lets give secularists a brake.

Feroza_Banu
11-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Yawn, yawn...

girls stuck in the doll stage who have never ventured beyond the boundaries of the state of California should not be lecturing those who have spent years exploring other countries, including Muslim ones and many besides.

dont assume things about me... u are making yourself look like a fool.

ROFL beyond california? wow. this is why i tell you when you don't know something, you should shut your mouth!

i still can't get over the "amr bil maroof"... seriously? and u have spent years exploring other cultures!.

let me be honest with you, with all the effort you have put in this forum to look mature... i have always pictured you as a teenager... between 13 to 16 year old.

Catya Sher
11-17-2010, 04:35 PM
The last time someone was begging for The Creep to return to PF, it was UNKNOWN who advocated for clemency for him. That was because Unknown had never seen his posts.
People snapped back at Unknown that the guy had been given 5 chances already.

So, WHY is he permitted to freely sow the seeds of disunity and hatred with no one interfering.

He already insulted me grossly yesterday for Eid.

If someone here is an FSB agent, it is surely he.
Why did he suddenly show AFTER I posted the real facts about the Russian spy network's mysterious 'head'. Perhaps he's affiliated with the very same people whose scheme was exposed. Why was he after ME particularly, one may ask ?

What does the SVIR - Foreign Service of FSB - do? They SOW DISSENSION wherever they can especially in exile communities. His purpose was to stir up trouble by posting a very rude article clearly insinuating about me. Just look at his bold faced type at the end. Plus the title.

Remember how everyone was so relieved when he was banned LAST time?
Wouldn't it be nice to have that relative peace restored?
Why is this loudmouth shrimp allowed to rampage away ?

He and others of the women above certainly give a poor impression of this generation of Afghans.
I am totally embarrassed now that I had raved about how wonderful Afghans are.
All anyone has to do is come here and read their posts to say who on earth ARE these people? Children of Communists or other radicals ?
They have simply NO MANNERS.
It's appalling how crass these women are, using swear words or semi-swear words.
It's all the same.

They write in rather uncouth and raucous ways to disguise their lack of any decent behavior, intellectual capacity in some cases.

Has it only taken one generation of some Afghans in the West to descend to such levels? Their elders must be really upset with how badly they have turned out.

I won't be replying to such people any more.

tor_khan
11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
MODERATOR NOTE:

Thank you Jasmine.

Members are reminded to observe Forum Conduct rules (http://www.pashtunforums.com/support-announcements-13/forum-conduct-3301/) when posting. If a posting violates house rules, please report it in the usual manner, without resorting to posts on the main board that request the banning of a member.

This might also be a timely reminder to all to use good manners and appropriate language in our posts.

JAMALUDEEN
11-18-2010, 03:18 AM
So Maseed is back eh?

شمله ور خراساني
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
Maseed is the actualization of all the concepts existing in the secular nationalist movement.

- He is an ethnic Pashtun who has denounced Islam

- He is influenced by Rousseau's romanticism and thus behaves like a rash loose canon who can't control his emotions

- He believes in superiority of his kind

- Since he doesn't have a moral philosophy to guide his actions he is very vulgar and offensive

That's what you get for apostating, and then adopting Nationalism as your ideology and denouncing all teleological virtues and moralities of Islam.

I think it is beneficial to have him around here. Since this is a secular nationalist forum, it is useful to have a few proto-types of what these secularist aspire.

abubaker
11-18-2010, 12:08 PM
is he really back, hahahaha

does hehave no shame. how many times has he been banned? laka kwaldaka charga har somrai si wali bya ramandi wahi

so whats his name this time

Catya Sher
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
^ Chuckle, chuckle !

I feel better seeing you guys here.
That's funny what SK wrote.
The only part I am not sure about is whether anyone but the few of us is onto his tricks !
So, I wonder just how much the Secular Faction [yes, 99% of the Forum!] benefits from the "There but for the grace of God -- Materialism: Dialectical or the Plain Vanilla Western variety -- go I".

In short, he SHOULD be a warning to them.
IS he ? Are they embarrassed about him?

After all, he doesn't speak Pashto, I remember reading, right?

Neither do people like Unknown. But 1) they are smart and can succeed anywhere they wish and 2) they are not pushing a Pashtun agenda - EXCLUSIVE of all else!

abubaker, he's MI-6 today. Tomorrow he will be RAW...

Catya Sher
11-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Not a word, according to previous threads.

That's the huge irony.

Also, perhaps I have spent equal amount of time in Waziristan as he has ! I can't be sure of this part, but he was challenging me on this Pashtun History thread:
http://www.pashtunforums.com/pashtun-history-8/shaheed-nek-muhammad-wazir-great-wazir-tribe-5532/

If you look thruthis -- which is useful very recent history anyway - you can see the particular writing style of "Behaved Maseed" --one of his MPD - Multiple Personalities.

Note the vague statements about his own visit there. He may have been there ONCE>

JAMALUDEEN
11-18-2010, 01:56 PM
This thread should be renamed "Jerry Springer" lolz

Catya Sher
11-18-2010, 02:06 PM
Who is that - some kind of comedian ?!

JAMALUDEEN
11-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Yeah its a show... The Jerry Springer show ..look it up on youtube.

JAMALUDEEN
11-18-2010, 02:20 PM
This is what happens on the show

9vq2r7hPUNo --- i hope i haven't offended any of you ...its just a joke :)

Catya Sher
11-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Even 34 seconds was enough to see what you mean - !
Is this all they do on the show every episode ?

[Maybe that's the often a good metaphor for many days here on PF as well !]

JAMALUDEEN
11-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Yep it is...lol

شمله ور خراساني
11-18-2010, 07:08 PM
-CezNIRYYGY

its actually a catfight