View Full Version : Facebook: Social Network or Spying Network?

Musafira
04-24-2010, 05:28 PM

Azmatullah
04-24-2010, 05:40 PM
Not surprised.

Watch this video, The Truth about Facebook! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37wW9CGWyY)

Master Khan
04-24-2010, 09:31 PM
Wow I got pictures of me with guns, Bullets in Swabi lol.

IamDZJ
04-24-2010, 09:33 PM
who cares and why would they? unless you are planning on turning your backyard in to a missile making factory, you shouldn't care who reads what you write.

Son of Mountains
04-25-2010, 03:04 PM
All negative minded people should take any worry!

Pakhtunzai
04-25-2010, 03:29 PM
This has woken me up enough i would say, its enough for me to get rid of facebook and anything to do with these social networks..this GREATLY coincides with this talk by sheikh Hamza Yusuf, guys please listen to this as these are authentic hadith from the times of the prophet (SAW).

http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=2187953&song=Hamza+Yusuf+-+In+the+Midst+of+the+Dajjal+1of1

Eventually i think 10-17 mins into the talk its mentioned that this very system will gather and take all information about us.

Allah hu alim

Palwasha
04-25-2010, 06:09 PM
^Yeah if you're using social networking sites like facebook then you have to be really careful what you say and post. Amarkhel wror, we know too well how closely we're being watched.

I wouldn't say it's advisable to post too much personal info and pictures for other reasons as well.

Oh and cheers for the link. :)

Admin Khan
04-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Users should always be careful with social networking websites. Displaying sensitive information in such websites may have potential harm.

In fact to my knowledge and experience, nowadays when a major firm hires an employee, they usually check and see if the applicant has a Facebook. We all know what happens next.

Pakhtunzai
04-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Man this reminds me, this girl got sacked from her workplace because she said on her facebook that it was rubbish n so n so..now shes outta job lol freaky..

SWATIAN
04-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Ma kho te nan khpal account deactivate ko.

Zari
04-26-2010, 05:41 PM
OMG....i used to post my whole lifeeeeeee on face book...

i had pics of every one and every thing..:(....

this is soo wrong..:(

Roshina
04-26-2010, 11:12 PM
Scary as hell, man!!

*Mahzala*
04-27-2010, 01:28 AM
Never had Facebook, and never will ...

... not an attack on those who have it of course.

Laila
04-27-2010, 01:31 AM
I had some really weird experiences with facebook :awkward:

When you type something, it shows up in the search links in facebook. Though i get to keep in touch with distant relatives, my CK friends *ahem ahem* and classmates from high school and what not.

Pakhtunzai
04-27-2010, 04:39 AM
^Yeah if you're using social networking sites like facebook then you have to be really careful what you say and post. Amarkhel wror, we know too well how closely we're being watched.

I wouldn't say it's advisable to post too much personal info and pictures for other reasons as well.

Oh and cheers for the link. :)

Thats why i didnt put all my heart into facebook, i've just got 1 pic of myself and few of my lil cousins, like mfd khor i use it to keep in contact with friends whom i dont have real life contact any more as well as ck friends too. but im really tided over to delete it now...

No problem, man this sheikh made me wake up and realise how much we are into this system kana..check out his other talks too.

Pakhtunzai
04-27-2010, 01:18 PM
^Facebook is too addictive and will distract you.

deletion FTW.

True say..now theres 3 hrs a day of the past 2 months of my life i will never get back=(

Pakhtunzai
04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
^3 hours? Wrora, delete it right now. Spend that time here and actually teach us something or learn from us rater then facebooking.

True say wrora i will be soon insha allah just revising all day now lol