View Full Version : Great confession......secret of luffy khan

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Salam alaikum,
luffy khan has a great secret...which members here are unaware of...i am going to confess my real identity...
I have no fear now to reveal the shocking truth at this stage...i want to know whether people here will accept me or not when they will know about my real identity...i am not going to apologize for my disguise as luffy...
The truth is that i was in this forum with another nick at first...infact i was among first 40 members to join this forum...then one day i announced that i am leaving the forum but actually after a week i join as luffy.... ...my opinions and views as luffy were not fake...they are genuine.
I AM NOTORIOUS PROPAKISTANI THE DINOSAUR KHAN...a member who is notorious in afghan forum as attention seeker clown.
Many newbies will not know me, it is better. Now decide you guys are ok with me or not?

IamDZJ
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I knew.

Sheenka
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
LOL
maajbori che accept de koo nor:wub:

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Lets celebrate at this special occasion....

Sheenka
10-20-2010, 03:46 PM
after when u tell us how old u r
LOL

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 03:50 PM
after when u tell us how old u r
LOL

I am 23
Abhi tu may kanwara hun

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Some info about dino:
sex: male
place of origin: lakki marwat

Sheenka
10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
luffy see i knew u wasnt telling the truth, that u have daughter and all that LOL

BTW ur location and occupation is confusing llol

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:09 PM
So you lied to us? Why? Why did you lie?

yes
Allah know the best why did i lie, it was reflex.

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM
luffy see i knew u wasnt telling the truth, that u have daughter and all that LOL

I am kiliwal of saifullah and like him i am a medical student.

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 04:11 PM
you are dinosour khan? hahahahah LOLLLLLLLL!... u and ur stupid threads in that other forum... looool.. i can't believe this... so u are still here huh.. i wondered what happened to big time flooder dino

u have changed... tsk tsk... afsoos

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:12 PM

I am kiliwal of saifullah and like him i am a medical student...

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Atleast luffy confessed.

I bet lots of people here are hiding in fake nicks.

Manana wror i am very thankful to you

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:16 PM
you are dinosour khan? hahahahah LOLLLLLLLL!... u and ur stupid threads in that other forum... looool.. i can't believe this... so u are still here huh.. i wondered what happened to big time flooder dino

u have changed... tsk tsk... afsoos

lol check my threads in my dino account here, i tried my style here but admin did'nt allow me.

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:19 PM
No matter who you are, your nationality is PF. We can criticize you but you are a PFer. That is your e-nationality.

we were good friends haze jan

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 04:22 PM
lol check my threads in my dino account here, i tried my style here but admin did'nt allow me.

hahaha.. i see... when i joined here .. u were here by Dino name... then u just disapeared..(i guess not)

loll... i still can't believe it.. Dino used to be famouse n cool... what the hell happened to u

Sheenka
10-20-2010, 04:24 PM
ya as long as u r not against afghans it wont matter lol
i hope u get i mean LOL

so u r saifallah's twin
haha

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
What do you mean 'were'? Is this how you marwats are? 5 minute friendships? wrora, you will always be my friend. Kandaharis never break friendships that easily. We are brothers wrora, I might hate Paki govt but that doesn't mean I hate the 30million Afghans of Pakistan.

No one in the e-world has defended you as much as I have Lastofdinosaurs, I wrote books in defending you. A true Kandaharai I was wasnt I? I stood up for you and got attacked by everyone.

i still regard u as my friend, i cant forget your and mine alliance in afghan forum.
But as luffy i could not expose myself to you so our relation got bitter. I hope we will be like old times.

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
^lol true... Admin mashaAllah has been really good in managing the forum.

but i swear i couldn't relate Luffy to Dino... Dino was a very different character

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
hahaha.. i see... when i joined here .. u were here by Dino name... then u just disapeared..(i guess not)

loll... i still can't believe it.. Dino used to be famouse n cool... what the hell happened to u

kisi se ishq ho gaya ta...ab tabah o barbad hun

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:34 PM
^lol true... Admin mashaAllah has been really good in managing the forum.

but i swear i couldn't relate Luffy to Dino... Dino was a very different character

lol it is my achievement that many people here did'nt recognized me.

JAMALUDEEN
10-20-2010, 04:34 PM
Dino used to be my wingman in Afghanforums. lolz

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
Dino used to be my wingman in Afghanforums. lolz

terminator?

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
kisi se ishq ho gaya ta...ab tabah o barbad hun

LOL!... filmi dino... kio larki bhaag gaii kia?

lol it is my achievement that many people here did'nt recognized me.

its not an acheivement... i am a little mad at you too! lol

JAMALUDEEN
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Luffy led the resistance against SAEED. Funny guy

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
LOL!... filmi dino... kio larki bhaag gaii kia?

its not an acheivement... i am a little mad at you too! lol

mera ishq one-sided ta, she did'nt give me attention, akhir hun na may aik loser :P

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:47 PM
Luffy led the resistance against SAEED. Funny guy

"the resistance" the leader was some else, i was just a pawn.

JAMALUDEEN
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
dude -- at least we made the Admin turn off the Karma feature. lolz You made a difference with your stories, portraying us all as Heroes.

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 04:52 PM
dude -- at least we made the Admin turn off the Karma feature. lolz You made a difference with your stories, portraying us all as Heroes.

lol i had got no life and i was making the life of some people very miserable

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
mera ishq one-sided ta, she did'nt give me attention, akhir hun na may aik loser :P

lol no worries - there are many fish in the pond ... or something like that

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 05:08 PM
lol no worries - there are many fish in the pond ... or something like that

How is my english...i think i have improved :P

JAMALUDEEN
10-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Luffy -- you should transfer that novel you were writing in AF and post it in here.. lolz

JAMALUDEEN
10-20-2010, 05:10 PM
Palwasha was sweeping in her house... she was sweeping very nicely...she looked here and there, every corner of house was crying to be cleaned..
She went into thoughts, and then she suddenly smiled, and then she blushed !

Why she blushed?
Because image of her beloved came into her mind and this caused increase of blood circulation in the capillaries of skin of her cheeks causing phenomenon called "blushing".

she whispered with herself "dino"

She whisperd "where r u dino khana, when i will b able to quench my thirst of eyes again frm glimpse of u"

Suddenly she bite her lips and a pear-like tear came flowing through her almond-shaped eyes " u r cruel dino khan, u are torturing me frm your long intervel visits"

But actualy the cause of pearl-like tear was a fly who accidently landed on almond-shaped eyes of palwasha.
"meena ore day zargaya" she start singing n continue sweeping

haha

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Rofl

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Luffy -- you should transfer that novel you were writing in AF and post it in here.. lolz

hahahah
i may write another novel here but characters? I will make maseed hero this time

Feroza_Banu
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
How is my english...i think i have improved :P

much better :)

Michin Khel
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
much better :)

and ya i am serious in learning dari. My grandfather was teacher of farsi. My father took farsi in B.A, he is excellent in dari, nowadays he is in herat. I want to continue the legacy lol

Mayana
10-20-2010, 09:38 PM
Oh. This was supposed to be a secret? :tongue:

Sher Malang
10-21-2010, 12:56 AM
What else we can expect from you :|

Very interesting secret though :)

Laila
10-21-2010, 01:17 AM
OHHHHHHH!!!! I KNEW IT!!! :fighting: :fighting: :fighting:

good job Dino, Luffy, Dinosaur Khan, whatever you wanna call yourself

anyways thanks for letting us know

Nokia_Apridy
10-21-2010, 03:04 AM
Za Sa walkam...............Rora ?.......:)

BLS_1919v2.0
10-21-2010, 03:07 AM
lollzz we knew that a long time ago

Son of Mountains
10-21-2010, 03:55 AM
Luffy aka Jodigul........i have learnt many things from this man
He has clarified my mind manytimes unknowingly.

Fahd
10-21-2010, 08:26 AM
:awkward:
mybe i don't know ur first member :P
but u r a cheater :tongue: u shouldn't vote for ur self a great man :fighting: LOL
u should let us just vote :evilgrin:

I am kiliwal of saifullah and like him i am a medical student.

ok thats what gona make me vote for u a great man ;)
LOL
salamona saifallah ta wahyah :smile1:
u r agreat man.... mashallah

Michin Khel
10-21-2010, 08:58 AM
lollzz we knew that a long time ago

makawa sarray rekhtiya waya :)

BLS_1919v2.0
10-21-2010, 06:54 PM
makawa sarray rekhtiya waya :)

Wallah za ham dar bandae makhkae pwae shuwae womm ao wrayun ham. Remember that post a week or two ago by me and wrayun?

Michin Khel
10-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Wallah za ham dar bandae makhkae pwae shuwae womm ao wrayun ham. Remember that post a week or two ago by me and wrayun?

ya i remember, he surprised me alot by recognizing me...and you said that you were already suspicious, what made you think think that i can be dinosaur khan?

BLS_1919v2.0
10-21-2010, 07:35 PM
ya i remember, he surprised me alot by recognizing me...and you said that you were already suspicious, what made you think think that i can be dinosaur khan?

Your polls, your style of talking and then the kicker was when you said you were a government teacher...I remembered you mentioned that your father or relative was in the government as well. Also you mentioned the story of a shangla soldier and his loyalty to Pakistan. I remember you used that example as Dino Khan. Manae ao ka na ;-)

Laila
10-21-2010, 11:23 PM
Sooooo Dino....what shall i vote you as?

BLS_1919v2.0
10-21-2010, 11:42 PM
lol, BLS is the chief of PF intelligence or something?

lollzz sometimes things are right there but we don't see it...luffy made it a little too obvious in those instances...so what do you think khor a good job or no?

Laila
10-22-2010, 11:48 PM
LUFFY!!!!! :fighting: trying to be chalak with me now are you mister :fighting:

remember, when you said you knew what i looked like :fighting: you got me soooooo worried soooooo here is another chair hit from me :fighting: you got me paranoid lol

Michin Khel
10-23-2010, 07:57 AM
Your polls, your style of talking and then the kicker was when you said you were a government teacher...I remembered you mentioned that your father or relative was in the government as well. Also you mentioned the story of a shangla soldier and his loyalty to Pakistan. I remember you used that example as Dino Khan. Manae ao ka na ;-)

Damn you are one sharp dude :)

Michin Khel
10-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Did you have fun? Were you previously banned?

Nope i was not banned....i am very nice boy :)

Michin Khel
10-23-2010, 08:00 AM
LUFFY!!!!! :fighting: trying to be chalak with me now are you mister :fighting:

remember, when you said you knew what i looked like :fighting: you got me soooooo worried soooooo here is another chair hit from me :fighting: you got me paranoid lol

lol i was laughing a lot at that moment, you were really worried :P

Laila
10-23-2010, 01:58 PM
lol i was laughing a lot at that moment, you were really worried :P
LOL i was worried like crazy.....i was worried you could be 'you know who.' so yeah :fighting:

Toramana
10-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Even now he is cheating. He is from somewhere near Peshawar but says he is from Laki Marwat. Too bad.

Michin Khel
10-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I live in peshawer, while my original place is lakki marwat.

There is large population of marwats in peshawer.