View Full Version : have you had a boyfriend or girlfriend?

Pages : 1 [2]

Manzareh
03-24-2012, 09:32 AM
you dont believe that every unmarried pashtana in this thread is a virgin?? :S

All im saying is you know...flirting, giggling, this big old shyness act :shy: ... is clear that some women here are experienced in conversing with men, maybe not had sex, never the less makes it hard to believe they are not so untouched as they self-proclaim.

Al Hanif
03-24-2012, 10:00 AM
There are some behavioural clues that indicate female virginity. This includes having a feminist ideology or being very religious. Strangely enough feminists and religious people are often both against sex (although for very different reasons). Feminists believe that sex exploits women and religions usually believe that sex outside of marriage is a sin. If girls display either (or rarely both) of these behaviours then there is a good chance of virginity. Psychologists have argued that this behaviour actually results from a third factor and that girls don't really stay virgins for the reasons they say they do. Instead they argue that due to ugliness, these girls are unable to have sex, or at least sex with someone half decent. Instead of becoming cheap *****s, which many girls do, they instead attempt to justify their involuntary celibacy and declare sex immoral.

Watch out for use of makeup. Virgins do not use makeup. Girls who use makeup are non-virgins. In fact, there is a linear correlation between the amount of makeup a girl puts on and the amount of sex she has had.

Another helpful tip is the color of her skin. The differences are very subtle, virgin girls tend to have fairer skin than non-virgins. The best virgins have skins that are white as snow. Once a girl has had sex, however, her skin becomes just a tiny bit darker, more tan appearing. This is why white is the color of chastity, and once a girl has had sex, she becomes tarnished.

If a girl is hot, you can almost guarantee that she is not a virgin (unless she comes from a religious family, in which case she may still be having sex but just say she is a virgin). Virgin girls are almost always ugly, but this does not mean that all ugly chicks are virgins. In fact, the ****tiest girls tend to be ugly because it is the only way that guys will pay any attention to them. Street hookers are ugly and look at how much sex they have had. Looks can really only be used to rule out virginity. Also, most school girls are virgins, but it depends on her environments. Unlike hymen inspection, appearance is only good in ruling out virginity and is not an accurate method of testing for it.

How Flirty You Are
Guys know that a girl who gets flirty is definitely not averse to getting physical so there is a very small chance of her being a virgin. There are many girls who are very open and overt with their flirting, which basically indicates that they are very comfortable and confident about their sexuality; guys immediately sense such vibes and conclude that the girl has had her “physical” experiences. A girl who flirts is immediately taken to be a “non-virgin”.

The 'makeup' part is sooo true.

Adam
03-24-2012, 10:08 AM
loool

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 11:12 AM
All im saying is you know...flirting, giggling, this big old shyness act :shy: ... is clear that some women here are experienced in conversing with men, maybe not had sex, never the less makes it hard to believe they are not so untouched as they self-proclaim.

well manzareh wrora, first of all "virginity" and "flirting" are two completely different things. accusing someone of not being a virgin bekhi ghata khabara da. secondly, are you seriously judging people by them using this face :shy: as flirting?? LOL. how would you know if a female you dont even know in real life is "experienced in conversing with men" :S youre our brother so i dont want you to think im insulting you when i say this but i just think you're being very judgmental right now. i dont know every female in this thread but i'm pretty sure laila, sheenkay, eyeliner etc are no where near what you are generally accusing them of :/

The 'makeup' part is sooo true.
what are you quoting? loool come one guys, what does makeup have anything to do with being or not being a virgin? there are obviously differences of a woman who wears lots of makeup vs a woman who doesnt wear any makeup but i think you're over exaggerating a bit with that quote

i understand where you two are coming from, because i've seen women put up some "i'm such an angel" front but that doesnt give you the right to judge and accuse every woman, especially youre own sisters. In fact gunnah da so stop it

Adam
03-24-2012, 11:23 AM
C'mon you cant honestly expect everybody Pashtun on pf, male or female to be a good soul, Im sure there is a female here whos involved in whatever kinda stuff its really not that hard to believe *cough Qunduz92 cough*

Most of us here only know each others online personalities, there could be a whole other life going on in the real world

And Al Hanifs quote is just satire lol

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 11:30 AM
^ yeah but what im saying is that just because some might be that way doesnt mean we should expect or accuse all to be that way

& LOL oh.... im affraid to use the :shy: face now because of what manzareh might think of me http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/worried_anim.gif looool jk

Al Hanif
03-24-2012, 11:39 AM
what are you quoting?
I found it on the Internet. In websites that explain 'how to spot a virgin'

loool come one guys, what does makeup have anything to do with being or not being a virgin? there are obviously differences of a woman who wears lots of makeup vs a woman who doesnt wear any makeup but i think you're over exaggerating a bit with that quote

"over exaggerating a bit" ? Nice figure of speech. :congrats:

rofl no I've seen different types of women and the part about makeup sounds disturbingly accurate to me. It's just my opinion. I can't make a rule out of this observation but if it's just coincidence, then it's really disturbing.

i understand where you two are coming from, because i've seen women put up some "i'm such an angel" front but that doesnt give you the right to judge and accuse every woman, especially youre own sisters. In fact gunnah da so stop it

Noooo we don't accuse EVERY woman ! Nothing's further from my mind !

Just the guilty ones. :evilgrin:

^ yeah but what im saying is that just because some might be that way doesnt mean we should expect or accuse all to be that way

& LOL oh.... im affraid to use the :shy: face now because of what manzareh might think of me http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/style_emoticons/default/worried_anim.gif looool jk

LOL I thought he was referring to your favorite smiley too when I read his comment. I was afraid to mention it because maybe you would feel ashamed. Glad you did it.

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 12:39 PM
every guy here would date a girl if they had a chance, stop chatting sh*t and admit it.

Karachi
03-24-2012, 12:43 PM
to be honest no. But I have had my chances, just didn't materialize.

Adam
03-24-2012, 12:55 PM
These are the only girls who get me:

AR-15's oh my :shy:

No luck with those Hijabis in college? lol

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Man i have a dirty mind

Chup sha way.

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:12 PM
every guy here would date a girl if they had a chance, stop chatting sh*t and admit it.

Dating?

Hmmm, with the intention to have a girlfriend? No.

With the intention to marry? Definitly.

The concept of being with someone without being sure if she is the woman I want to share my life with is not something I believe in. And I know alot of guys who donīt "date" to get to know a "chick".

IamDZJ
03-24-2012, 01:17 PM
when he was 22 and i was 17...now he is 29 and i am 24.

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Dating?

Hmmm, with the intention to have a girlfriend? No.

With the intention to marry? Definitly.

The concept of being with someone without being sure if she is the woman I want to share my life with is not something I believe in. And I know alot of guys who donīt "date" to get to know a "chick".

Chat sh*t I know you go for it, if it was some white girl. lol

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:21 PM
when he was 22 and i was 17...now he is 29 and i am 24.

I though you were like 32

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:22 PM
I am going to Morocco in june Inshallah
going to love it there ;)

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Chat sh*t I know you go for it, if it was some white girl. lol

I have never been with a white girl.
Blondes, African ladies and Chinese looking women donīt exist for me.
They are like male pals for me. LOL

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:23 PM
I have never been with a white girl.
Blondes, African ladies and Chinese looking women donīt exist for me.
They are like male pals for me. LOL

yaara Mostafa wrora, asi doosi ma olay lol, munga tool wran yo mana. ;)

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:24 PM
...I mean, seriously.

What is a girlfriend?

You lose time, effort, ressources and alot of your mind to be with someone just not to feel alone and have someone.

Itīs the most stupid concept of relationships without any future.

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:26 PM
yaara Mostafa wrora, asi doosi ma olay lol, munga tool wran yo mana. ;)

...I didnīt say that I have never got to know an Afghan girl.

But it didnīt work out and I wouldnīt call it "dating" or "being together" just because we sat somewhere, drank some tea and talked to sort out if we fit together.

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:26 PM
...I mean, seriously.

What is a girlfriend?

You lose time, effort, ressources and alot of your mind to be with someone just not to feel alone and have someone.

Itīs the most stupid concept of relationships without any future.

yaara Girlfriend kha eh kana, you can talk to them, take them out for Cinema or shisha.
I can now picture it, you and girlfriend smoking Shisha and poping smoke rings...deer kha.

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:28 PM
...I didnīt say that I have never got to know an Afghan girl.

But it didnīt work out and I wouldnīt call it "dating" or "being together" just because we sat somewhere, drank some tea and talked to sort out if we fit together.

should have impress her with your moves :dance:

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:30 PM
should have impress her with your moves :dance:

The only impressing moves I am able to do are the Guillotine Choke or the Triangle Choke in BJJ and I am sure that no woman on the surface of this planet wants to see that. hahaha

:Grin:

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:33 PM
The only impressing moves I am able to do are the Guillotine Choke or the Triangle Choke in BJJ and I am sure that no woman on the surface of this planet wants to see that. hahaha

:Grin:

haha, yara Mostafa wrora just have fun.
should go out at night and chill, hang about with girls and get to know them.

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:38 PM
haha, yara Mostafa wrora just have fun.
should go out at night and chill, hang about with girls and get to know them.

Wow!
Now I get this advice even online. haha
Thanks wrora, but I guess I am not the type for stuff like that. :whistling:

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:40 PM
No luck with those Hijabis in college? lol

Those hijabis are the scariest women I have ever seen.

I havenīt understood the concept of wearing hijab and dating guys so far....

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Wow!
Now I get this advice even online. haha
Thanks wrora, but I guess I am not the type for stuff like that. :whistling:

lol aaoo kana, just have fun, I am going out now for snooker or pool. ;)

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 01:45 PM
lol aaoo kana, just have fun, I am going out now for snooker or pool. ;)

Take care and have fun, wrora. :lal2:

Master Khan
03-24-2012, 01:49 PM
Take care and have fun, wrora. :lal2:

deera manana ;)
I love saturday night lol :whistling:

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 01:52 PM
yaara Girlfriend kha eh kana, you can talk to them, take them out for Cinema or shisha.
I can now picture it, you and girlfriend smoking Shisha and poping smoke rings...deer kha.

ta kho lag kalare kena, sta khaza ta ta nasta da pa wataan ke o ta dalta da girlfriends pa bara ke khabare kawe :smh: hahaha jk but really, when's the wedding?

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 02:29 PM
oh, did i just make it awkward? muahahahahaha! :D

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 02:33 PM
oh, did i just make it awkward? muahahahahaha! :D

I guess you did it NOW! haha

Manzareh
03-24-2012, 04:03 PM

i said the word 'shy' and inserted the shy face emotion, i never mentioned its anything to do with you. guilty conscience? lol

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 04:34 PM
i said the word 'shy' and inserted the shy face emotion, i never mentioned its anything to do with you. guilty conscience? lol

lool no no i really dont have anything to be guilty about manzareh whether you want to believe it or not :P Khudai rata gori kana. but if you were to accuse me or my khwainde about something as outrageous as that then something has to be said :/

~Gangster~
03-24-2012, 04:43 PM
lol Gulalai what Khwainde are u talking about??? The ones that ditched you LOOOOOOL

~Gangster~
03-24-2012, 04:43 PM
everyone is perfect in this thread, every girl is suddenly a pure virgin.. yeaah you smell that? sniff sniff....BULLSHIIT lmao

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 04:47 PM
lool no no i really dont have anything to be guilty about manzareh whether you want to believe it or not :P Khudai rata gori kana. but if you were to accuse me or my khwainde about something as outrageous as that then something has to be said :/

Hmmm, you should understand Manzareh.

He speaks from experience.
I guess, the women in his life are like that, thatīs why he assumes that all women have to be like that.

badmash_khel
03-24-2012, 04:49 PM
As the Afghan girls in the west would say " I don't date but we can hang out"

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 04:49 PM
actually gangster no one really ditched anyone...
yeah yeah lasoona tak wakha, your response is nothing new. how about next time you try to add something constructive (:

Gulalai
03-24-2012, 04:50 PM
mostafa, no need for any of that...

badmashkhel stop generalizing >.<

~Gangster~
03-24-2012, 04:51 PM
LOOOL It was a joke no hard feelings

MostafaM
03-24-2012, 04:59 PM
mostafa, no need for any of that...

....yes, madame.

:whistling:

KhyberKhan
03-24-2012, 05:01 PM
you guys only date fat chicks.

TROOF.

~Gangster~
03-24-2012, 05:02 PM

TROOF.

Keep it on da d-low :whistling:

Sandara
03-24-2012, 05:07 PM

TROOF.

you date skinny?

Adam
03-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Cushion for the pushin

~Gangster~
03-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Adam delete some emails u punk

Adam
03-24-2012, 05:41 PM
lol gimme a sec, its hard work being popular

Adam
03-24-2012, 05:47 PM
send away

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 02:23 PM
ta kho lag kalare kena, sta khaza ta ta nasta da pa wataan ke o ta dalta da girlfriends pa bara ke khabare kawe :smh: hahaha jk but really, when's the wedding?
lol hakha kho 4,760.2 mi mana larey dy lol, Havn't got a clue about our wedding or even me seeing her lol.
I am going to Morocco soon inshallah :), Alta baalaa jenakai ba eh ;).
me and friends ma mazi kai lol.

~Gangster~
03-25-2012, 02:44 PM
Master khan u player

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Master khan u player

I am not a player lol, just like to enjoy my life.

Pakhtunzai
03-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Master has one from poland, pakistan, england and now hes looking for his 4th from morocco ;)

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Master has one from poland, pakistan, england and now hes looking for his 4th from morocco ;)

lol shhhhhh!! secert ;).
what about you wrora, where are u hiding them. lol

Pakhtunzai
03-25-2012, 03:09 PM
ahahaha, wrora zma jeenakay neshta, bas dua kuwa, yaw miyasht pohantoon khatmeegi, bya waado kawoma;)

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM
ahahaha, wrora zma jeenakay neshta, bas dua kuwa, yaw miyasht pohantoon khatmeegi, bya waado kawoma;)

Inshallah wrora ;), don't worry, you will find someone.
The hardest part is finding a girl, but when you are confirmed to get married no bia mazi kawa and smoke shisha and pop smoke rings like a PAKI lol!!

Gulalai
03-25-2012, 03:25 PM
dont smoke anything -_____-

someone close this thread, MK is having too much fun LOL :S

Manzareh
03-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Hmmm, you should understand Manzareh.

He speaks from experience.
I guess, the women in his life are like that, thatīs why he assumes that all women have to be like that.

who the hell are you, night in shining armour or something? lol stop brown nosing, wanabe hero, mind your own business. wasteman

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 03:46 PM
dont smoke anything -_____-

someone close this thread, MK is having too much fun LOL :S

hay I love this thread, nothing wrong with having fun ;), plus I love sheesha, helps me relax..I don't smoke it everyday, just once a week or month.

Master Khan
03-25-2012, 03:47 PM
who the hell are you, night in shining armour or something? lol stop brown nosing, wanabe hero, mind your own business. wasteman

HAAHAHHAHA funny

MostafaM
03-25-2012, 06:49 PM

...and who are you?

Evil doer known as "Deslyxia Man" or are you "Mr. Spell-it-Wrong"?

Stop bitching around with every female user , itīs not your familyīs home here.

Al Hanif
03-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Abbotabad (hazara)

Osama ? Is that you ?

Manzareh
03-26-2012, 06:35 AM
...and who are you?

Evil doer known as "Deslyxia Man" or are you "Mr. Spell-it-Wrong"?

Stop bitching around with every female user , itīs not your familyīs home here.

You know what im saying and thats all that counts i couldnt give a f**k about your english lessons mr.perfect.

What is it with you and peoples familys all the time? im a man, i talk about YOU specifically, so grow some balls and do the same. Your even more of a twisted little nerd bitch then i initially thought.

Your Mr.know-it-all infront of the guys, disrespectful compettive ego maniac macho with your imaginary BJJ skills LOLOL but witht the women your the kind caring defender, hahaha guys like you make me laugh, im surprised the local teenagers havnt smashed your teeth out for being such a fake guy.

Pakhtunzai
03-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Inshallah wrora ;), don't worry, you will find someone.
The hardest part is finding a girl, but when you are confirmed to get married no bia mazi kawa and smoke shisha and pop smoke rings like a PAKI lol!!

Inshallah, manana:). Everything is upon Allah, ahahaha za marra I'm never going to do shisha, don't you do shisha lol?

Manzareh
03-26-2012, 06:45 AM

If they’ve got a problem with what iv said, then they’ll tell me, no need for you tell the whole army of khwainde to jump in for something you’ve taken to heart.

outrageous? something has to be said? im not accusing you or any of your virtual sisters specifically - but do you really think a muslim pashtun girl is going to say "oh yeah iv slept with a guy, iv had X amount of boyfriends" out in public infront of strangers?? OBVIOUSLY NOT, alternatively there all going to say they're farishtas the same as im a farishta and your a farishta and everybody else here is a farishta.

MostafaM
03-26-2012, 07:23 AM
You know what im saying and thats all that counts i couldnt give a f**k about your english lessons mr.perfect.

What is it with you and peoples familys all the time? im a man, i talk about YOU specifically, so grow some balls and do the same. Your even more of a twisted little nerd bitch then i initially thought.

Your Mr.know-it-all infront of the guys, disrespectful compettive ego maniac macho with your imaginary BJJ skills LOLOL but witht the women your the kind caring defender, hahaha guys like you make me laugh, im surprised the local teenagers havnt smashed your teeth out for being such a fake guy.

You should give a F*** about English lessons because you grew up in Great Britain, the land of your masters.

I stick to you and the environment you grew up in, Paki Boy. Being disrespectfull to women 24/7 clearly shows were you grew up in. Mentioning that makes you cry? Here, a lolly from uncle Mosto. haha

And be cool, I am just a BJJ blue belt, thatīs the second highest grade, a beginner in general. I wonīt break your neck with my BJJ techniques on a forum. Itīs about words and opinions here, not about your insecurity towards women. ::rolleyes::

The reason why no one has smashed my teeth so far is because the fights I get into it donīt last long enough. By the way, there is no competition going on here.....I donīt know any of the female members here but talking to a female stranger like she is your own sister is what being Pashtun is about, Paki Boy.
The Poonki women in Bradford who get into everyoneīs car shouldnīt be your female role models in life. :sad1:

haviZsultan
03-26-2012, 07:40 AM
:angel: .................

No girlfriend now. But will say life in Canada had a bit of excitement. :D

Long story... forget it...