View Full Version : discusting video by damn tajiks

king_zazai
03-07-2010, 07:12 PM
[youtube:2vlgih52]RsUdgNpcj14[/youtube:2vlgih52]

this is discusting video damn this ppl i hope they stay in the fire 4 a longg time this is just a disgrace to the afghan land they r on :@ i wish taliban was there 2 kill these ppl

plz fell free 2 let out ur hatred on these cursed mushrikun ppl

truepashtun
03-07-2010, 09:19 PM
I cant stand Tajiks.
Im sorry but I cant.

truepashtun
03-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Dont use the Tajik word around here.

truepashtun
03-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Stop being racist guys, Tajiks are our brothers as well.

Laila
03-07-2010, 10:00 PM
I absolutely despise this video....its so disguisting and disturbing....how can you live a day in your life while doing these things?

truepashtun
03-07-2010, 10:01 PM
bachabazi is part of their culture I think.

truepashtun
03-07-2010, 10:07 PM
This video just made me dislike some Tajks. SMH wow!

Master Khan
03-08-2010, 01:20 PM
lol.
What is this..Tajik Mujra?
it was funny at the start but got really weird at end.
its just annoys me that these people are known as Afghans.

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Come on now guys! I agree this is simply disgusting and Tajiks can now see that before calling us Pukhtoons gay how straight some of their people are themselves, but no need to curse entire Tajik nation because of some idiots like these. Please.

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 07:46 PM
^ Both my grandma's are Tajiks and they are possibly much more patriotic about Afghanistan than my grandpa's. Let's not generalise because those Tajiks who are against us are those very same idiots who dream of (Greater) Khorasan, that's why I usually categorise them in Khorasani's and Tajiks.

Roshina
03-11-2010, 03:02 AM
The Arabs, Turks, etc. had/have female concubines (maybe male ones, too, who knows), whom their masters treated just like this, if not worse. Have we forgotten that?
And these guys have male concubines.

What's the difference? I find it equally disgusting. Why enslave another being just to satisfy your own sick, beastly desires?

I agree with Shayesta. No need to damn the entire Tajir race to hell just 'cause of the crimes of a few. We Pashtuns have our faults as well, and when we condemn others, we're sort of making it seem like our faults are any less severe than theirs. That's not very just of us.

Besides, according to my friends in Swat (or those who have lived in Swat during recent months/years), it's almost customary for an elderly man to have at least one young male "partner." There's even a word for that young male "partner," but I don't remember it right now. I'll ask and let y'all know in a days' time.

So, please, stop cursing other nations! We don't like that the world sees ALL Pashtuns as Taliban only because of a small group of people amongst us, do we? Well, others don't like being judged negatively by the actions of only a few among them, either.

*Mahzala*
03-11-2010, 06:31 AM

Funny, first youre saying dont mention their names here, and then this...hmmm.

Anyhow - guys/girls - I havent watched the video BUT, point is we have non-Muslims on this forum too. Set a good example, even if you have to try really hard to suppress your anger/hate. Its worth it. Lose the pride, think the bigger picture. If we cant stand by each other and show so much hatred, then we shouldnt expect the slightest respect from non-Muslims. Everyone has faults and we do too. I dont know for what and why Pashtuns consider themselves *the* mighty race. Inferiority complex? Though, I stand by the fact that our culture is one of the most closest to Islam, and cant be happier. But still, that shouldnt give us any reason to see others in a lower light. We may have so many problems on our own, in between ourselves, but we shouldnt show our weaknesses to a third party who comes it between. It is dangerous.

My intentions are not to disappoint.

zarghoona
03-11-2010, 11:45 AM

Funny, first youre saying dont mention their names here, and then this...hmmm.

Anyhow - guys/girls - I havent watched the video BUT, point is we have non-Muslims on this forum too. Set a good example, even if you have to try really hard to suppress your anger/hate. Its worth it. Lose the pride, think the bigger picture. If we cant stand by each other and show so much hatred, then we shouldnt expect the slightest respect from non-Muslims. Everyone has faults and we do too. I dont know for what and why Pashtuns consider themselves *the* mighty race. Inferiority complex? Though, I stand by the fact that our culture is one of the most closest to Islam, and cant be happier. But still, that shouldnt give us any reason to see others in a lower light. We may have so many problems on our own, in between ourselves, but we shouldnt show our weaknesses to a third party who comes it between. It is dangerous.

My intentions are not to disappoint.
:lol:

Farhan
03-19-2010, 08:46 AM
Tajeks aint bad people, I think its just some elements of them. Those I met 're very friendly 'n unlike Punjabis they wont think of how to make fun of us Pashtuns as soon as we enter the room.