View Full Version : Member Introductions

Laila
03-07-2010, 03:22 AM
Since we are all new, i think its easier for everyone to introduce themselves in this thread......like a brief introduction.

I think Dukes and I already introduced ourselves, please join :)

helmandboy
03-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Nice idea,
Ill start first.
I am Helmandboy, obviously you can see I am originally from Helmand. I am now majoring in Telecommunications.

I am a proud Afghan and very happy that I stumbled across this website.

Who is next?

Oh, and Ms.futuredoctor you shouldve at least posted your own into!

Laila
03-07-2010, 03:32 AM
^^ oh i kinda introduced myself in some other threads, kha, it would be a good idea for me too

okay well then i am from Laghman and a Durrani pashtun. My aspirations have came from my parents and my country....so i want to become a doctor and help Afghanistan in every way i can. I am in premedicine right now, majoring in Biological Science with an emphasis on Human Physiology, yes i am a nerd. Even though i am on the net a lot, i am a quite busy person. I am going to my deep roots, so i am learning to speak fluent Pashto now, be patient with me :P oh and i am also glad to stumble across this site :)

*Mahzala*
03-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Originally from Kunarh Afghanistan. Never been there, was born and raised elsewhere.

I am in my final year of university, completing a BA majoring in Journalism, and enjoying it quite a lot. Colours, art, literature, poetry, nature and adventure are some of my able-to-accomplish likes and family and spirituality are the highlight of my days. I dream to do things out of the ordinary, I dream of freedom, to break a chain, to set a trend, or of my future and to look back on my pride.

khansahab
03-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Originally from Kunarh Afghanistan. Never been there, was born and raised elsewhere.

I am in my final year of university, completing a BA majoring in Journalism, and enjoying it quite a lot. Colours, art, literature, poetry, nature and adventure are some of my able-to-accomplish likes and family and spirituality are the highlight of my days. I dream to do things out of the ordinary, I dream of freedom, to break a chain, to set a trend, or of my future and to look back on my pride.

I enjoyed reading your intro.

I am actually still undecided with my major. I joined here so I can meet my fellow people .

Laila
03-07-2010, 03:58 AM
^^^^ wait a minute, do you live in the UK?

Dukemina
03-07-2010, 04:03 AM
Dukemina Khan here!

Doing my bachelors in Childhood Education and second major is English. I fell in love with AlMaghrib more than an year ago and have been a dedicated student ever since. My hero is Sheikh Yasir Qadhi and my passion is pukhto and my people. I love writing and enjoy reading even more, God bless the Ummah! :)

Laila
03-07-2010, 04:10 AM
^^ well welcome, so you must like 'little Kabul' then :P

zia
03-07-2010, 04:14 AM
Hello guys, First of id like to say that it feels great being in a place where everyone can understand what we go through.

I am a Pashtun and I am graduating high school soon, so I am still young. But I just wanted to say, Thanks to everyone for putting this website together.

Laila
03-07-2010, 04:16 AM
oh nice, well then an early congratulations from me

whatis
03-07-2010, 04:17 AM
Hello everyone! I am new here, and I am loving it so far!

zuwan
03-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi everyone,
I am new here and I wish to stay here for a long time. I am presently attending college.

Master Khan
03-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Salaam
Zo Master Khan yam.
I still go to Collage, And inshallah I will be going Pakistan this year.
My dream is to start a busniess in Pakistan and get married so I can live there peacefully....I hate the UK.
I been i the UK for 10 years and in Hong Kong for 5 years..I miss my Home...Pashtunistan and my family.

shinwari
03-07-2010, 02:42 PM
^
if you don't mind me asking why do you hate the You.K

and welcome to PF

Master Khan
03-07-2010, 02:47 PM
^
if you don't mind me asking why do you hate the You.K

and welcome to PF

I been in this country for 10 years and at first it was great but now its boring.
You can't even save money now..too many bills and taxes.
which goes to the fat usless person call "the queen".

shinwari
03-07-2010, 02:56 PM
move to the CANADA OR USA.
with that being said, U.K is better then Pakiland.

Master Khan
03-07-2010, 02:59 PM
move to the CANADA OR USA.
with that being said, U.K is better then Pakiland.

If you like money then UK is a good place. ;)
but life is not easy here and I got a big house in Pak, lots of land, and pretty soon a Farming busniess :)
I just want to finish my studys and then I will see inshallah.

Palwasha
03-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Salamoona all, nice to see some old familiar 'faces' ;)

I'm studying atm and was born and raised in England. I love my culture and religion, Alhamdolilah, both define who I am. Erm ok that's all for now :D

Shamaar
03-07-2010, 08:48 PM
Salamoona,
I'm a male. Born in the UK, living in Canada now. I consider myself a cool-minded person.

khansahab
03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
welcome Shamaar, welcome

how old are you? Do you like the CANADA BETTER OR UK any Pashtuns near you?

Laila
03-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Salamuna and welcome everyone!!!! especially Master khan, Shamaar, and Khaney.... ;)

Gul
03-07-2010, 10:11 PM
^
What about me.
You trying to play me?

nice to meet you though.

Laila
03-07-2010, 10:17 PM
^^ ha ha of course for all members, nice to meet you too.... :mrgreen:

Gul
03-07-2010, 10:18 PM
^^ ha ha of course for all members, nice to meet you too.... :mrgreen:

That is more like it :oops:

Welcome to PF

Laila
03-07-2010, 10:19 PM
why thank you

pekhawar
03-07-2010, 10:20 PM
What about me Future doc.

Laila
03-07-2010, 10:21 PM
pakhair raghley, starai mashay :D

yassir
03-07-2010, 10:22 PM
Hello guys I am new here,
I hope to learn a lot about Pashtuns and id like to personally say that for all that gathered this website Thanks.

I dont know what else to talk about it.

Spinghar
03-08-2010, 07:26 AM
This is Spinghar!
who doesnt know me? please raise your hand!

To find out more about me just press the F1 button or press the Power button of your computer for 5sec.!

Dukemina
03-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Pakhair Raghley Spingh!!!!! Nice to see you man, where you been hiding :p

Laila
03-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Spinghar!!! Pakhair raghley wror......i did not think you would join, but i am happy you did :)

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 04:13 PM
It's like the whole ck clan are slowly reuniting...=')

guten tag spinghar wror!

Laila
03-08-2010, 04:18 PM
^^ yes we are, me and Dukes did our best to get people to join, how did you hear about this site?

anyways, introduce yourself khorey......:)

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 04:21 PM
^ I did introduce myself, a bit earlier on in the thread.

I saw it in the emails and Mesbah reminded me =)

shinwari
03-08-2010, 04:22 PM
This is Spinghar!
who doesnt know me? please raise your hand!

To find out more about me just press the F1 button or press the Power button of your computer for 5sec.!
I don't know who you are. Give your intro .

Dukemina
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Come to AlMaghrib class Nazir this Friday, they hold them in NJIT - you know where that is?

Pakhair Raghaley!

Shayesta
03-08-2010, 06:23 PM
Wow, I remember when I newly got this link then it only had thirty members but since I shared with few friends two days back the number has more than doubled! LOL, nice to see some of you guys back and waiting to see other respected members from Chaikhaana (back) as well! I would request you guys again to share this link with our former Chaikhaana members and request them to keep their name which they had in Chaikhaana. Deera manena.

Anyway, for those who don't know me, I am Shayesta and I have been a member of Chaikhaana which unfortunately got shut down. I will be very active in politics mainly so let's hope this becomes as fun as our Chaikhaana! :)

Master Khan
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Shayesta khor Salaam
Welcome.

Shahbaz
03-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Hello guys I am new here, I was browsing around so I decided to register since we have such unique backgrounds here, long story short I am planning to be a doctor and I am strongly interested in my Pashtun culture.

Master Khan
03-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Salaam Shahbaz
welcome and hope you learn alot.

Wow 80 members already mashallah.

Palwasha
03-08-2010, 07:25 PM
^ Lol, no I didn't think she meant that, I mean of course do that too.

AlMaghrib a world renowned Islamic educational institute.

Dukemina
03-08-2010, 09:25 PM
LOL!

No comment.

Shamaar
03-09-2010, 12:29 AM
welcome Shamaar, welcome
how old are you? Do you like the CANADA BETTER OR UK any Pashtuns near you?

Thanks bro,
It's a tough call. Canada or UK... I like them both, but I think for a number of opportunity-related reasons I'd have to say Canada comes out on top.

There are lots of Pashtuns here. Seems like there is a new circle made every Juma.

Roshina
03-09-2010, 12:38 AM
You want me to offer my Maghrib prayers?
I will pray in a few minutes.
LMAO!!!!! LOLLL!! I'm CRACKING UP!!!

Spinghar
03-09-2010, 05:20 AM
It's like the whole ck clan are slowly reuniting...=')

guten tag spinghar wror!

Guten Tag!! Sprichst du Deutsch? Wah Wah Hitler Folk

khaney ta german khabare ham kawale she? you live in germany or what

@Shinwari
My name is Spinghar (shahrukh copied it for his movie "my name is Khan")
im not far from your hometown in shinwari! im from nangarhar!
i live in germany
for more just google!!

Farhan
03-09-2010, 05:36 AM
Salamoona everyone, Farhan here from UK 'n just joined this forum. I'm from Peshawer originally but lately want to go back to our Pashtun history, hopefully this is a useful site.

*Mahzala*
03-09-2010, 09:29 AM
Salamoona,
I'm a male. Born in the UK, living in Canada now. I consider myself a cool-minded person.

Welcome Welcome Shamaar!

Didnt know you were born in UK...I shall put you in my contact books ;)

Palwasha
03-09-2010, 11:13 AM

Hitler folk, haha.

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, und nein, ich wohne in England!

Wo wohnst du in Deutschland?

(I think that's right...)

I did it in school and was pretty good at it, there'd be German uni students who we'd have to converse with. I love learning languages, but I didn't continue with it and so I haven't spoken it in a couple of years. Therefore my Deutsch is rapidly declining, but I'm considering learning it properly again.

Palwasha
03-09-2010, 11:24 AM
^Well at first it's easy, it's just when you go in more depth and such that the grammar gets slightly annoying, so it gets more difficult.

The best way to learn any language is to maybe learn the basics first, but to just speak it as much as you can and converse with others who know it.

Gosh off topic again, sorry!

salim
03-09-2010, 11:28 AM
hello everyone I am new to this forums I found it through google. I am very glad I found it and there are plentyy of threads thst I'd like to discuss in.

I think that's all I want to say so far.

Shamaar
03-09-2010, 01:29 PM
Salamoona,

Welcome Welcome Shamaar!

Didnt know you were born in UK...I shall put you in my contact books ;)

Thanks Mesbah! Yeah, I was born in the UK but moved to Canada when I was 9... Which contact books would those be?

Laila
03-09-2010, 07:30 PM
^^^^ Welcome, pakhair raghley my dear Durrani!!!!! :D

prince
03-09-2010, 07:32 PM
^ Welcome :)

Wow this board is growing!!!

Laila
03-09-2010, 07:35 PM
^^^^ Welcome, pakhair raghley my dear Durrani!!!!! :D

Tashaqor, are you also Durrani? If you do not mind me asking,^^^^ Welcome, pakhair raghley my dear Durrani!!!!! :D

Yes i am! I am from the Alocozay clan of the Zirak family ;)

prince
03-09-2010, 07:38 PM
^ You are Alocozay??
Your Kandahari?

Laila
03-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Actually my father, his father, his father are from Laghman....however yes, my early ancestors are Kandahari.....

prince
03-09-2010, 07:41 PM
^ If you are Alokozai, then you must BE Kandahari, your a refugee to Laghman. But in reality you are Kandahari.

Laila
03-09-2010, 07:46 PM
^ If you are Alokozai, then you must BE Kandahari, your a refugee to Laghman. But in reality you are Kandahari.

yeah you are right, but i am not sure what generation of Laghmani are we, but yes, my greats are Kandahari. I have a lot of LOVE towards Laghman and Kandahar

That is nice, Someone can now defend me. :geek:

weeee...... okay sure i got your back 8-)

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Salamuna.

Ze Heathen Khan ym. Mashumaan zma na Yaraigee. Ttol internets zma ta payzhani.

OK, dalta admin tsok da? Pa profiles bande commentuna wale nushu kawalaye?

Sabawoon
03-09-2010, 10:17 PM
^Welcome :)

Dukemina
03-09-2010, 10:34 PM
Pakhair Raghley, Heathen! Wo, tol mashomaan sta na yaregi zaka che ta warpasae Bible rawre aw lecturaan darkae kho khpala na manae. =P

Jokes, are you afraid of gmail or something?

Laila
03-09-2010, 11:10 PM
oh nice, well tell your friend 'thank you' from us......

Welcome aboard!

Niazmina
03-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Woohoo, good to have another Chaikhaana : D
Hiiiiiiiiiiii Dukester, chere wraka ye? <_<

afghanking
03-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Hello, everyone. I am new here. You can call me the king of Afghans if you want.

Niazmina
03-09-2010, 11:47 PM
Hello, everyone. I am new here. You can call me the king of Afghans if you want.
LOOL now why would we do that? :lol:

Welcome aboard anywho...

afghanking
03-09-2010, 11:48 PM

Welcome aboard anywho...

What you mean why?

I am the king. :ugeek:

Za king yam, dera khabarey makawa.

Laila
03-09-2010, 11:49 PM
Woohoo, good to have another Chaikhaana : D
Hiiiiiiiiiiii Dukester, chere wraka ye? <_<

Awww its Sweety, i miss seeing your avatar so much :( but Welcome!

Hello, everyone. I am new here. You can call me the king of Afghans if you want.Hello, everyone. I am new here. You can call me the king of Afghans if you want.

Welcome there!

shinwari
03-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Welcome NOOBS!

Niazmina
03-09-2010, 11:54 PM

Welcome aboard anywho...

What you mean why?

I am the king. :ugeek:

Za king yam, dera khabarey makawa.
Khow momo :lol:
Awww its Sweety, i miss seeing your avatar so much :( but Welcome!

Aww, there the avatar is back :D Thanks love :)

Niazmina
03-09-2010, 11:55 PM

Welcome aboard anywho...

Are you really a sweetheart?
:|

alaka agha chaplaka kho me rowka...

Roshina
03-09-2010, 11:58 PM

Welcome aboard anywho...
OMGOMGOMGOMG!! That cute little thingie in your pic!! Eeee! I just wanna get her and throw her in the air and catch her in my arms! Gosh! I'm SO in love with her!

Dukemina
03-10-2010, 12:00 AM

Welcome aboard anywho...
OMGOMGOMGOMG!! That cute little thingie in your pic!! Eeee! I just wanna get her and throw her in the air and catch her in my arms! Gosh! I'm SO in love with her!

Whatcha gonna do? Make her wear niqab too? :D

Sweettty!!! Welcomeee dearrrrr I have been wruk in gmail, the NEW hotmail :p

Niazmina
03-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Kana!! She is so flipping adorable :D
Sweettty!!! Welcomeee dearrrrr I have been wruk in gmail, the NEW hotmail :p
bahaha Yeaah, I can't seem to keep up with the gmail deal yo! But thanksyou gulai!! :)
Sweety, Your avatar is driving me NUTS.
bahahaha no da wale? sange kha tak speen makh liri

Ow manena Afridiya!

Laila
03-10-2010, 12:08 AM
@ Wardakprince, Welcome aboard wror, btw, i DID welcome you on the Nowroz thread :P

@ Afghanmeansdanger, i LOVE your username 8-) thanks for deciding to join and welcome!

Niazmina
03-10-2010, 12:08 AM
I am getting no attention :(
Allllaaa, star to prince? lol excuse me if i have the wrong person...

Welcome!!!

Roshina
03-10-2010, 12:15 AM
I am getting no attention :(
lol! awww! Welcommmme!

And, Afghanmeansdanger (:O), thanks for joining! Glad to have you with us :)

A warm welcome to all new members! Please don't feel left out :P You see, some of us were on this other forum till a few days ago, and when that broke down, we all kinda lost each other. So we're just catching up and happy to see each other again :D

Admin Khan
03-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Welcome new users!

wtfyo
03-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Hello

I speak Pukhto fluently among other languages. I will strive to be the devil's advocate on this website, since that role has already been bestowed upon me. lol

Admin Khan
03-10-2010, 01:24 AM
^ Welcome.

*Mahzala*
03-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Salamuna.

Ze Heathen Khan ym. Mashumaan zma na Yaraigee. Ttol internets zma ta payzhani.

OK, dalta admin tsok da? Pa profiles bande commentuna wale nushu kawalaye?

Heathen! Welcome!

Delta mashumaan neshta... kho delta de Qrratu na tol weregi...

Welcome again!

tor_khan
03-10-2010, 04:01 AM
Salaamoona, Salaamoona,

Zu Tor_Khan yem.

Chai Khaana wallah ma kha pejanee.

Good to be crossing paths with old friends again!

Roshina
03-10-2010, 04:20 AM
OMG! Look there! Tor Khan's here tooooo! Welcome, welcome! So GOOD to have you as well, Tor Khana! :D

Heathen! Welcome!

Welcome again!
LOL! That is SO not true! ~shoots Mesbah Jaan with a slingshot (don't worry; it's only a cotton-ball in there, no pebbles/etc.! :P)~

But, wait ... are you serious? I mean, what if that's true?! I don't want people being scared of me ... I'm a harmless little girl, folks, I swear! I mean no harm to ANYONE ~cries~ I just can't shut up when I start, that's all ... hence the name! If I EVER upset anyone, I would expect she/he will let me know, and I will sincerely apologize and try my best to never, ever hurt them again :) It'll have been unintentional anyway, k?
~sniffs~

tor_khan
03-10-2010, 04:29 AM
OMG! Look there! Tor Khan's here tooooo! Welcome, welcome! So GOOD to have you as well, Tor Khana! :D

The Lion never sleeps ...

.... he just pretends he does ... ;)

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-10-2010, 07:08 AM

Heathen! Welcome!

Welcome again!
LOL! That is SO not true! ~shoots Mesbah Jaan with a slingshot (don't worry; it's only a cotton-ball in there, no pebbles/etc.! :P)~

But, wait ... are you serious? I mean, what if that's true?! I don't want people being scared of me ... I'm a harmless little girl, folks, I swear! I mean no harm to ANYONE ~cries~ I just can't shut up when I start, that's all ... hence the name! If I EVER upset anyone, I would expect she/he will let me know, and I will sincerely apologize and try my best to never, ever hurt them again :) It'll have been unintentional anyway, k?
~sniffs~

This once you were arguing with this guy and he said, "Qrratugai, sta ta bus bahaana pakaar da". I laughed so hard when I saw that!

The Lion never sleeps ...

.... he just pretends he does ... ;)

Starraye massay, wrora! I really like you, man... and that's a fact.

*Mahzala*
03-10-2010, 07:26 AM

~sniffs~

*shoots Qrratu with a gobstopper! (dont worry: it's only a Wonka one :P)*

You know how theyve said live up to your name, you should have been an exception to that quote.

You know Qrratu, I just LOVE teasing you, 'cause I know you can take them. :)

Dukemina
03-10-2010, 07:28 AM
Haahahahahahaaaa harmless little girl? :| Whose she fooling, right, Mesbah? :P

*Mahzala*
03-10-2010, 07:31 AM

Folks, Tor_Khan is one of those persons (very few), who go beyond the limit of wisdom (is there a limit?) ... good to see you here. Pashtunforums is yet to learn a LOT. :)

*Mahzala*
03-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Haahahahahahaaaa harmless little girl? :| Whose she fooling, right, Mesbah? :P

Physically, it makes sense, dont you think Qrratu?

Erm, her niece might believe her :P

Master Khan
03-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Mesbah khor sangay chal dy.
Is Austraila still hot :)

*Mahzala*
03-10-2010, 08:52 AM
Australia is a funny place to be. Melbourne has rain storms. In Perth its Autumn now, yet were still in high 30's. Darwin has it 30-40 all year round. Tasmania and Melbourne have snowtop mountains sometimes.

Dot dot dot.

Master Khan
03-10-2010, 08:54 AM
Australia is a funny place to be. Melbourne has rain storms. In Perth its Autumn now, yet were still in high 30's. Darwin has it 30-40 all year round. Tasmania and Melbourne have snowtop mountains sometimes.

Dot dot dot.

wow 40s..thats crazy. I been to Dubai in July and the heat was..great!!

Spinghar
03-10-2010, 09:07 AM
wow thats great!

yeah that is correct!
ich wohne in köln

I live in cologne...its near to Bonn!

keep learning!!!

Hitler folk, haha.

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, und nein, ich wohne in England!

Wo wohnst du in Deutschland?

(I think that's right...)

I did it in school and was pretty good at it, there'd be German uni students who we'd have to converse with. I love learning languages, but I didn't continue with it and so I haven't spoken it in a couple of years. Therefore my Deutsch is rapidly declining, but I'm considering learning it properly again.

zarghoona
03-10-2010, 09:12 AM
any Pashtuns in Germany? What you think the population is?

Spinghar
03-10-2010, 10:50 AM
They are in thausends here in Germany!
I think the largest population of Pashtuns in europe is in UK and Germany!
dont know the exact number.

any Pashtuns in Germany? What you think the population is?

Palwasha
03-10-2010, 02:18 PM
wow thats great!

yeah that is correct!
ich wohne in köln

I live in cologne...its near to Bonn!

keep learning!!!

Danke =)

Palwasha
03-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh and nice to see more CK'ers! =D

Welcome all ;)

pekhawar
03-10-2010, 02:38 PM
^
ASL of the baby in your avatar

Palwasha
03-10-2010, 02:40 PM
^ asl?

pekhawar
03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
nvm lol, it was a joke.

your avatar is very cute

Palwasha
03-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Haha, well I thought you meant age/sex/location but wasn't sure, guess I was right..and thanks. :)

too young/female/no idea =D

tor_khan
03-10-2010, 03:03 PM

Wow I'm liked! Khudai de Ubakha Heathen Jana!

Good to be bumping back into you ...

shah nawaz
03-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Hello guys, I am new here and its great to see an active community for Pukhtuns.

tor_khan
03-11-2010, 12:30 AM

Folks, Tor_Khan is one of those persons (very few), who go beyond the limit of wisdom (is there a limit?) ... good to see you here. Pashtunforums is yet to learn a LOT. :)

Being a journalist type, Mesbah, you can certainly craft excellence with your words.

As for me - well the universe is a vast respository of knowledge, and my corner of it is a mere, mere dot of a dot.

Thanks though Mesbah Khori.

Zmarai
03-11-2010, 10:15 PM
As most of you might now, my name means lion and I am new here. And I hope to integrate into our community here.

Laila
03-11-2010, 11:21 PM
^^ i LOVE your name!!! anyways welcome :)

Shamaar
03-12-2010, 11:51 AM
I think it would only be fair if Admin Khan Sahib gave us a little introduction about himself too. He is after all an important part of this community as well.

Spinghar
03-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Yes, the Admin should introduce himself as well. I think I know you Mr. Admin!
ta hamagha ye kana?

*Mahzala*
03-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Smart thinking Shamaar! :D

Yes, Admin Khana, I take the honour of asking you to, with honour, introduce your honourable self to our honoured members.

*Mahzala*
03-12-2010, 12:44 PM
send him a PM Shamaar. I think he is very busy

Have I missed your introduction?

Admin Khan
03-12-2010, 10:23 PM
First and foremost I'd like to apologize for having many of our beloved community members wait until my introduction, truth be told I have been quite busy with my Education, Job and Pashtunforums. I should have been the first to post an introduction but to be frank with you guys I have been making changes to this board every single day.

Lets see where I can start, Lets see--Okay got it. I am pretty much a regular Pashtun who is quite interested in our political affairs and future, I started this website because I felt as though we did not have a stable place to stay and claim as ours after visiting several forums I realized they were completely dead, I visited Forums in which Pashtuns were discriminated and demonized, I did not like that one bit and knowing we are a nation of approximately 50million, we needed to have a E-place where we can log on,share our views,interact and act as a unifying force. My view of this website is such that Pashtuns worldwide can unify,socialize and claim that they have a community, A community that does not discriminate based on their nationality,tribe,sub-tribe.

As far as I am concerned, I would have never expected us to have nearly 150 members in just several days of starting this website. I am quite shocked and astonished to be honest, It is amazing and Id like to reach out to everyone of you and let you guys know that this is our website, we make this website what it is. I am simply responsible for paying the bills, making sure your experience is seamless and well integrated.

I am a student, I established this website all on my own, i.e no sponsors etc, I am presently not so sure what to major in however, I have a strong interest in Computer science/Mathematics. I enjoyed reading all the introductions posted by our beloved members here and Id like to use this opportunity to enlighten our members that if you have any concern,question about OUR board, Feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks a lot everyone.

-A proud Pashtun.

P.S
don't forget to spread the word.

Dukemina
03-12-2010, 10:31 PM
Manana for the intro Adminaaaaaaa :D We want to see you post and express your opinions as well!

Shamaar
03-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Thanks a lot for your intro Admin Sahib. It's good to know this place is run by a down to Earth Pashtun.

Laila
03-12-2010, 10:33 PM
OH finally Admin khan! :P

nice of you to introduce yourself :D

Admin Khan
03-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Manana for the intro Adminaaaaaaa :D We want to see you post and express your opinions as well!

Sure, Id love too, But as you are aware even though I am online, I am busy testing out stuff to make sure everything is smooth here. I am hoping to post as often as I can as soon as I feel like everything is smooth.

My dream is to have an outstanding community for all Pashtuns worldwide.

Nevertheless, Not so sure if my opinion matters anyway.

Thanks a lot for your intro Admin Sahib. It's good to know this place is run by a down to Earth Pashtun.

Indeed.
I need the help of every single one of you to spread the word about this website so we can all enjoy and have a great time here together, like I said, This website in my opinion is solely for Pashtuns/Pukhtuns worldwide to have a great time, However, being a Pashtun is Not a requirement to join, if someone wants to join and learn more about our culture, I encourage and commend such people.

Manana.

*Mahzala*
03-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Not so sure if my opinion matters anyway.

Of course it matters. We members are eagerly waiting...to know the character behind that red name. Take your time, and thank you for your continuous effort in assuring were satisfied with our experience here.

Abdali
03-12-2010, 11:34 PM
Guys, I am new here and I just registered :) Looking forward to meet you guys.

Admin Khan
03-13-2010, 12:19 AM
^Welcome.

Laila
03-13-2010, 12:20 AM

YAY welcome, as you can tell i get the jitters when there is another Abdali, dunno why though :P

Roshina
03-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Yay!! Our admin is a normal human being! Thanks for FINALLY appearing in a non-forum reated thread and introducing yourself, wrora! :lol:

Nevertheless, Not so sure if my opinion matters anyway.
Wah! Look at this! Of course your opinions matter. Everyone's do! C'mon now, you can't be telling me that you can just read something and not have ANY response or reaction to it at all! :O OMG, that's not normal! (Jokes.) But come on, kana... We understand that you're too busy with making sure that everyting's working perfectly on the Site, but once all has settled, we do expect to hear from you more often in various threads, kha?

Roshina
03-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Pa khair raghley, Abdali! We're looking forward to learning from you!

Merwais
03-13-2010, 02:12 AM
I am new here as well! :)

Laila
03-13-2010, 02:20 AM
Hello, you have the same name as my brother ;)

tor_khan
03-13-2010, 07:30 AM
First and foremost I'd like to apologize for having many of our beloved community members wait until my introduction, truth be told I have been quite busy with my Education, Job and Pashtunforums. I should have been the first to post an introduction but to be frank with you guys I have been making changes to this board every single day.

Lets see where I can start, Lets see--Okay got it. I am pretty much a regular Pashtun who is quite interested in our political affairs and future, I started this website because I felt as though we did not have a stable place to stay and claim as ours after visiting several forums I realized they were completely dead, I visited Forums in which Pashtuns were discriminated and demonized, I did not like that one bit and knowing we are a nation of approximately 50million, we needed to have a E-place where we can log on,share our views,interact and act as a unifying force. My view of this website is such that Pashtuns worldwide can unify,socialize and claim that they have a community, A community that does not discriminate based on their nationality,tribe,sub-tribe.

As far as I am concerned, I would have never expected us to have nearly 150 members in just several days of starting this website. I am quite shocked and astonished to be honest, It is amazing and Id like to reach out to everyone of you and let you guys know that this is our website, we make this website what it is. I am simply responsible for paying the bills, making sure your experience is seamless and well integrated.

I am a student, I established this website all on my own, i.e no sponsors etc, I am presently not so sure what to major in however, I have a strong interest in Computer science/Mathematics. I enjoyed reading all the introductions posted by our beloved members here and Id like to use this opportunity to enlighten our members that if you have any concern,question about OUR board, Feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks a lot everyone.

-A proud Pashtun.

P.S
don't forget to spread the word.

Wror Jana - Der, der duaana kawoo. Allah de kamyab ke.

Shahwali
03-13-2010, 10:46 PM
I am new here guys!

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-13-2010, 10:47 PM
I am new here guys!

Ok.... now how about an introduction? Mobile number? Blood group? Favorite breakfast cereal?

Shahwali
03-13-2010, 10:50 PM
I am new here guys!

Ok.... now how about an introduction? Mobile number? Blood group? Favorite breakfast cereal?

Well, I found this website through google.
I am 27 years old, Pashtun and etc.

You?

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-13-2010, 10:52 PM
I am new here guys!

Well, I found this website through google.
I am 27 years old, Pashtun and etc.

You?

1) 0300-LoveBoy
2) O+
3) Wheetabix

Shahwali
03-13-2010, 10:55 PM
How did you find this website Mrs.Heathen?

Admin Khan
03-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Welcome Newcomers.

Levanaye Zalmaye
03-13-2010, 10:58 PM

Mr. Heathen Khan ....

There's this infidel girl who's also on these forums... she told me about them. :lol:

Shahwali
03-13-2010, 11:04 PM

Mr. Heathen Khan ....

There's this infidel girl who's also on these forums... she told me about them. :lol:

nice to meet you Mr.Heathen

Zulmay
03-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Salam Alaikum, Zma num Zulmay dey oh za dilta naway member yama.

Niazmina
03-14-2010, 04:09 AM
Kha raghlai!! Hope you all stick around

Niazmina
03-14-2010, 04:16 AM
^ Same goes for you too miss. You owe us an introduction, I want my intro............right now!
Shlombay! What an awesome name. I was thinking of naming myself Pakorra but then decided to stick with sweety :lol:

Well, I guess I have't introduced myself properly on this new forum lol
--I was born in late 1980's, lived ~10 years in Pakistan, currently in Canada. Originally from Wardag. I am huge attan fan. Guess that'll suffice for now :)

Niazmina
03-14-2010, 04:22 AM
Manena Manena. It's awesome to be with fellow Pakhtana :)

Palwasha
03-14-2010, 04:26 AM
^ Same goes for you too miss. You owe us an introduction, I want my intro............right now!
Shlombay! What an awesome name. I was thinking of naming myself Pakorra but then decided to stick with sweety :lol:

LOL!!

Welcome Khorey, fellow CK'er ;)

Niazmina
03-14-2010, 04:28 AM
Manena gulai :)

Zulmay
03-14-2010, 04:34 AM
I am so sleepy!!!

Niazmina
03-14-2010, 04:39 AM
^ kho wlar sha weeda sha. Dele chishai kawai?

*Mahzala*
03-14-2010, 10:52 AM

Haha! That is SO something Sweety would say! But, hey, dont you just love the word 'lerho'?

Shlombay and lerho, yum yum!

Proudpashtun
03-14-2010, 09:24 PM
ello everyone im new here

Laila
03-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Hello, welcome here, nice username ;)

Laila
03-15-2010, 12:48 AM
Sweety, do you mind me asking what part of Canada you live in?

Niazmina
03-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Haha! That is SO something Sweety would say! But, hey, dont you just love the word 'lerho'?

Shlombay and lerho, yum yum!

Lerho? Hagha chishi di? :oops: Maybe it's one of those words that you can't really write in english alphabets hehe

Sweety, do you mind me asking what part of Canada you live in?

Not at all : ) Ask away.... :lol:

Tokay kawam...i'm from the capital. How about you? : D

Laila
03-15-2010, 01:32 AM
oh okay, i just asked because my sister married into a Wardak family and they also all live in Canada.

Niazmina
03-15-2010, 01:34 AM
Ooo nice, where are you guys from?

Laila
03-15-2010, 02:15 AM
My sister (actually my cousin) is a Laghmani Saddat. Do you know someone by the name of Halil?

Niazmina
03-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Hmmm, not that I can recall :oops: We know quiet a few Laghmani familie here but I honestly don't know thier last names; I'll check up with mum and see if we know anyone by the name :D

Dukemina
03-16-2010, 01:05 AM
A news reporter?! Whaaat? Who?

Pakhair Raghaley! Hope you enjoy yourself here! :)

Dukemina
03-16-2010, 01:08 AM
^Sheesh kebab homeslice - you serious?

Wah! Time for a parteh! So who wants some chai! :P

Dukemina
03-16-2010, 01:14 AM
^Joke. We drink green tea in our parteh's that should send a safe and clear message :P

Admina - Umbarak sha! :D

aw btw, Pakhair Raghaley everyone!!!

*Mahzala*
03-16-2010, 01:15 AM
Did I just read the words *news reporter*? And a Pakhtun/Pakhtana? I think I looked like those Toon characters, with my eyebrows above my forehead in thin air and my ears twice their size ... :mrgreen:

Welcome GoPashtunGo! Hey, I like saying your name over and over too =D

Niazmina
03-16-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh wow, welcome aboard GoPashtun!!!

Niazmina
03-16-2010, 09:11 PM
Rofl, hey that's your job shlombay!

Zafarkhel
03-16-2010, 10:47 PM
I am new here, I was guest user for a quite a LONG TIME.
I hope I am in compliance Sweety.

You need to change your username, cause everytime I wil try to ask you something, It might seem like I am an E-flirt.

Laila
03-16-2010, 10:55 PM
^^^ Welcome aboard! So, you were spying on us :P

hope you have lots of fun here ;)

Niazmina
03-16-2010, 11:07 PM
LOL dagha tola gunah de shlombay da >_<

Kho kha raaghle wrora! Khushala wosa :)

Annd no worries about the username :lol: i understand

pekhawar
03-16-2010, 11:10 PM
I agree, Sweety needs a namechange right sweety,sweety?

Laila
03-16-2010, 11:13 PM
I love her username, it suits her well, since she is a sweety.

Sweety khor, dont change it. It matches your avator, your color font, and your personality.

Shawonkey
03-16-2010, 11:14 PM
Welcome graana.

Khattaksab
03-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Hello, I am new here. I found this website through google. I wish to enjoy my stay here.

Dinosaur Khan
03-16-2010, 11:53 PM
Hello, I am new here. I found this website through google. I wish to enjoy my stay here.
khataka akorray khattak ye ka karak?

Niazmina
03-17-2010, 12:01 AM

Sweety khor, dont change it. It matches your avator, your color font, and your personality.
*e-hugs ms.doc*

The username stays!

Laila
03-17-2010, 12:10 AM

*e-hugs ms.doc*

The username stays!

*hugging you back tightly*

yay your name stays!

Niazmina
03-17-2010, 12:11 AM
People, stop picking on my pink colour :x

Niazmina
03-17-2010, 12:26 AM
Khaad she!

Niazmina
03-17-2010, 12:36 AM
lol "stay happy"!

Lionking
03-17-2010, 12:47 AM
^We say, Shaad she

Shayar
03-17-2010, 12:52 AM
Assalam o Alaikum,

I am new here everyone, Id like to thank the staff for creating such a great website for us Pukhtuns/Pashtuns/Afghans.

I hope to learn.

Talal
03-17-2010, 01:45 AM
salam,

This is talal, am a pakistani born canadian..Interested in current affairs and politics of south asia. In the light of recent war on terror and the increasing mistrust between Pakistanis and Afghans, i thought i should try and do the best i can to play my part in decreasing these tensions and maybe try and change eachothers perspective 'cause how you see it, is from where you're sittin and it's probably 110% different. Mistakes have been made but the prosperity of both nations lies within understanding and getting past our differences.

So here i am :)

Admin Khan
03-17-2010, 01:46 AM
^ Welcome to our board respected brother, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Let's see what you have to offer. :)

Niazmina
03-17-2010, 01:50 AM
^We say, Shaad she

mm I see :geek: well, we say '??? ' and there's no equivilant of the ? in english....hence the kh lol

Soccerlover
03-18-2010, 01:23 AM
I am new here, I just registered I was a guest since yesterday, pretty intuitive website.

Laila
03-18-2010, 06:32 PM
^^ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU have an amazingly beautiful name, i totally love it...in fact i am going to steal your name :D :) ;)

What is the meaning and i have never heard Samima before, where is the name from?

Palwasha
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
^ Lol, wow I was actually gna say the same thing.

Pa khair! Welcome Samima khorey :)

Laila
03-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Samima is not common, i can tell you that right now, i will pm you why i say that......I have heard plenty of Samira or Samina but not Samima....its a unique name and i totally love it, my father loves it too ;)

The Samima i know means "sincere" coming from the guys name Samim.

btw, what state are you from?

Laila
03-18-2010, 06:54 PM
^ oh thats nice, i just sent you a private message, just check it ;) you will see what i am talking about :P

Laila
03-18-2010, 06:58 PM
^^ ha ha dont worry, i am still in *shock* mode...it will take me a while to get used to it :P

Niazmina
03-18-2010, 11:06 PM
*Rubs the Shlombay lamp* shlombay shlombay shlombay!!

*waits patiently*

Niazmina
03-18-2010, 11:08 PM
*cough*newmembers!!*cough* ask them to introduce themselves :geek:

Laila
03-18-2010, 11:10 PM
^^ Sweety, if you are talking about Samima khorey, she already did :P

Niazmina
03-18-2010, 11:16 PM

Laila
03-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Samima.......Goodness, i love that name! :P

Laila
03-18-2010, 11:29 PM
^^ oh i am just saying.....do you watch the show?

enflip
03-19-2010, 07:55 AM
hello I'm new.
this is my first time on a pukhtun forums.

Dinosaur Khan
03-19-2010, 08:05 AM
hello I'm new.
Welcome enflip

Master Khan
03-19-2010, 10:50 AM
hello I'm new.
Welcome enflip, hope you enjoy it here

enflip
03-19-2010, 10:53 AM
^Thank you!.

Bendover
03-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi, I am Pashtun and I just registered.

Roshina
03-20-2010, 02:28 AM
Hi there, Bendover!
Welcome :) Consider everyone here family :D

Laila
03-20-2010, 03:59 AM
*waving* Hi Bendover :)

Niazi
03-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Salamona
I'm Gulo ,you wod know me if you r from CK,anyway ,I'm born breed in Kabul but currently live in UK ,I'm Kabul Niazi my ancestors been living around Kabul for the past 700 years ,I'm in my late 20 probably that make me the oldest member in here,well you will know .btw what happened to CK.

Manana

Dinosaur Khan
03-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Salamona
I'm Gulo ,you wod know me if you r from CK,anyway ,I'm born breed in Kabul but currently live in UK ,I'm Kabul Niazi my ancestors been living around Kabul for the past 700 years ,I'm in my late 20 probably that make me the oldest member in here,well you will know .btw what happened to CK.

Manana
Pa khairuna

Temperorily mokadar.com is down.
do you know me blondie?

Niazi
03-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Welcome wrora, welcome!

It is great to have you here!

Nice to meet you!, Hope to learn from you soon!

Pa khairuna

Temperorily mokadar.com is down.
do you know me blondie?
Khair di wee pira ,

R u Dino aka niazi .

Niazi
03-20-2010, 01:48 PM
welcome!

It feels great to have another Niazi here. I hope you stay here and contribute with us!

Manana khori ,r y niazi ,from where?

Dinosaur Khan
03-20-2010, 01:48 PM
Khair di wee pira ,

R u Dino aka niazi .

Yes i am niazi of CK and dino khan of AF.
You seem to be absent nowadays, busy i think?

Dinosaur Khan
03-20-2010, 02:13 PM
orginally from Ghazni Afghanistan.

Which is i think original homeland of niazis.

Niazmina
03-20-2010, 10:49 PM
Welcome aboard Gulo

AsleePashtun
03-21-2010, 12:41 PM
I am currently working on my PHD degree .

that is about it.

Dinosaur Khan
03-21-2010, 12:57 PM
welcome asleepashtun.
I hope you will stay and share your views with us.

Punjabi
03-21-2010, 01:05 PM
welcome asleePashtun.

tor_khan
03-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Salaamoona and Pakhairuna to the last 100 people who joined, but I haven't said Salaam to.

Niazmina
03-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Hi,
I am new here and I just registered. I am very glad that I have joined a website that has connected so many of us Pashtuns together. It is rare to find such Pashtun website.

sorry for taking too long to post this intro as I have realized it is very important to have one (according to sweety)

I am currently working on my PHD degree .

that is about it.
Salamoona wrorA!

Kha raaghle : D

Now we'll wait till shlomay comes along for his special welcome

Laila
03-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Salamuna AsleePashtun, pakhair raghley! Hope you like it hear.

kakar
03-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome new members, sorry I was busy with my school but I am back.

aghajaan
03-23-2010, 11:01 AM
I am alsooo new!

i got to goto work now!

Admin Khan
03-23-2010, 11:26 AM
Welcome new members, Enjoy here.

If I can be of any help, feel free to contact me.

Niazmina
03-23-2010, 10:12 PM
I am alsooo new!

i got to goto work now!
Your name reminds me of our school canteen owner. His name was AghaJaan as well haha

Welcome aboard!! Hope you enjoy your e-stay :lal6:

aghajaan
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Laila
03-25-2010, 12:56 AM
Welcome aboard to the e-ship.....i was raised in the US too *high five*

Bonquiqui
03-25-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi folks. I'm new here.. as its not so obvious already? I don't have much to say at the moment. See y'all later.

Laila
03-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Hi!!!! *waves* Welcome to the e-world!!!

wait you are leaving already? walay :cryy:

Admin Khan
03-25-2010, 02:11 AM
Welcome all new members, If I can be of any help feel free to contact me.

Salamoona.

Laila
03-25-2010, 02:17 AM
ha ha wait, isn't Bonquiqui from a skit from MadTv??? i could have sworn Bonquiqui is that girl who is a cashier at BK and she cannot get the orders right and has like the worst attitude ever.....or maybe i am just crazy. :confused:

Mayana
04-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Salamooona!

Mayana
04-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Manana! =)

Hmm .. what do you guys want to know?:D

Pakhtunzai
05-05-2010, 07:25 PM
You want me to offer my Maghrib prayers?
I will pray in a few minutes.

LOLLLL i know this is an old post but LOLLLLLLL

Maiwand
05-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Salamu Alaikom,

My name is Maiwand and I am a Pashtun born in Kabul. But were are originally from Maidan Shahr, Kote Ashro.

I am 22 years old and I am studying Public Administration in the Netherlands.

I am happy to be here and hear the opinions of my Pashtun brothers all over the world and learn from them, inshallah.

Pakhtunzai
05-06-2010, 02:46 AM
Salamu Alaikom,

My name is Maiwand and I am a Pashtun born in Kabul. But were are originally from Maidan Shahr, Kote Ashro.

I am 22 years old and I am studying Public Administration in the Netherlands.

I am happy to be here and hear the opinions of my Pashtun brothers all over the world and learn from them, inshallah.

Pa khair raghley wrora..we were originally from maidan shahr too a couple of centuries ago:)..hope to learn from you too insha allah, have a great time:)

Laila
05-06-2010, 03:09 AM
Salamuna and welcome :)

I know so many families from Maidan Shahr

Mayana
05-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Jar, Jar Maidan Shaara,
Ajaba Khkoli Zwanaan larih,
Yao Khoa ta Ghazni, balih Khoa ta Kabul jaan larih,
Jaar, Jar Maidan Shaara!

:wub:

Maiwand
05-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Nice poem!

eusuphxai
07-10-2010, 12:58 PM
I am arif , which roughly means the one who knows, in my case it means the one who knows ..... erm nohting.

Originally from swat now in london.

amna.
07-10-2010, 10:14 PM
welcome Yusufzay.