View Full Version : Need Pakistani Sweet "Finger Foods"

Zayam
10-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Hey Sisters and Brothers!

I need some recipes to share with the bakers. In this area where I live, there is going to be a Fund-Raising event for Pakistani Flood Victims. I am in charge of information about Pakistan, as well as selling cookies and pieces of cake etc. that are ethnic (from Central Asia). Can anyone out there supply me with not all too complicated recipes and easy to grab with ones fingers-so not messy, that Americans would find tasty, that can easily be made....that I can then sell to raise money with????

The event is in about 10 days, so need recipes within a week, so that the lady in charge of baking can do her necessary shopping etc.

Dera Manana
Zayam

Zayam
10-09-2010, 03:28 AM
OK, this has been looked at a little, and then buried....but time is running out-please give me some basic nibble/sweet recipes.....or else I shall have to go to Google, and I would rather have them from here.

IamDZJ
10-09-2010, 10:12 AM
dude, just feed them baklava.

tor_khan
10-09-2010, 11:58 AM
^That's stickier than most mithais. At least the local bona fida Arabic version is.

Zayam
10-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Kha, guess I will just go to the local Pakistani/Indian Restaurant and see if I can order something-who knows maybe they will donate it, if they know that the money is going to go to Pakistan.....

amna.
10-10-2010, 03:59 PM
Zayam what is a Finger food?