View Full Version : Random Thoughts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31

Laila
06-25-2010, 03:51 AM
Someone just got owned http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_kichergirl2.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/kichergirl2.gif)
(dont mind me)

Mayana
06-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Walaikumasalam, Alokozaia, Salaamat oseh. I'm good how about yourself? The pleasure is all mine. =)

Mayana
06-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Disappointment may occur even in the absence of expectations.

Prove it.

Laila
06-25-2010, 04:05 AM
@ Samima, Salam guley

okayyyy.....final decision now

http://styletips101.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/rachel-bilson048.jpg

wellll, i think :pullinghair:

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:07 AM
Prove it.

Suppose i say something here which you don't expect from me and it leads you to disappointment.

disappointment in the absence of expectation.

Mayana
06-25-2010, 04:14 AM
Suppose i say something here which you don't expect from me and it leads you to disappointment.

disappointment in the absence of expectation.

Naah that'd be expectation of absence, not absence of expectation. =) you're talking about a case where I wouldn't expect you to do such thing - which means, I expected you to refrain from doing that - and you still do it and I'm disappointed. But expectations still existed.

But if I don't expect anything from you, you can go off and insult me and I wouldn't be disappointed.. I'd be like.. :lal29: haha

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:22 AM
Naah that'd be expectation of absence, not absence of expectation. =) you're talking about a case where I wouldn't expect you to do such thing - which means, I expected you to refrain from doing that - and you still do it and I'm disappointed. But expectations still existed.

But if I don't expect anything from you, you can go off and insult me and I wouldn't be disappointed.. I'd be like.. :lal29: haha
Okay, you got enough neurons.

So lets put it different.

how about if i meet you in real. There are no expectation you have from me and i slap you on your face( never hitted any woman in my life but just putting it to theory). I will definitely disappoint you and as you know there were no expectations:pullinghair:

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:22 AM
@samima

aloha

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 04:23 AM
e( never hitted any woman in my life

Whaaaaaat? And you call yourself a MAN? :hairy: :runaround: :lal29:

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:26 AM
Whaaaaaat? And you call yourself a MAN? :hairy: :runaround: :lal29:

If this is how you define a man. i would never like to be one

Mayana
06-25-2010, 04:26 AM
Okay, you got enough neurons.

So lets put it different.

how about if i meet you in real. There are no expectation you have from me and i slap you on your face( never hitted any woman in my life but just putting it to theory). I will definitely disappoint you and as you know there were no expectations:pullinghair:

Nope lol I still wouldn't be disappointed lol Id be surprised and probably angry and slap the living crap out of you lol but not disappointed. :tongue:

@ Samo: Salamooooonaaa :wub:

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 04:29 AM
If this is how you define a man. i would never like to be one

You are indeed a man befitting the great title of Sher Khan.

I bow to you now. :toilet: .... sorry, wrong smilie.

:praise:

Mayana
06-25-2010, 04:30 AM
:running:

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:32 AM
You are indeed a man befitting the great title of Sher Khan.

I bow to you now. :toilet: .... sorry, wrong smilie.

:praise:

Dont bow to me but my mother.

Who beaten me enough to fear all women equally :awkward:

Musafira
06-25-2010, 04:39 AM
Dont bow to me but my mother.

Who beaten me enough to fear all women equally :awkward:

:rofl1:You are so funny Sher Khan :)

WS Jasmine how are you? :)

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:44 AM
Nope lol I still wouldn't be disappointed lol Id be surprised and probably angry and slap the living crap out of you lol but not disappointed. :tongue:

@ Samo: Salamooooonaaa :wub:
v. dis·ap·point·ed, dis·ap·point·ing, dis·ap·points. v.tr. 1. To fail to satisfy the hope, desire, or expectation

you do not expect that i will slap you and i do it.

according to dictionary i disappointed you with respect to zero expectation

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 04:45 AM
I am good gorgeous, how are you? what are you up to lately?

I, too, am astoundingly beautiful. I've been sitting here, waiting for lunch.

Mayana
06-25-2010, 04:47 AM
But dictionary doesn't define me =(

Khair, fine.. =)

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 04:47 AM
I do not expect mayana to give up . now dont disappoint me mayana :p

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 04:50 AM
Sher khan :) haha

what are you waiting for Zalmaye>

Lunch. It's only 45 mins away. On Fridays, the whole family gets to sit together to eat. It fun actually cuz my dad always finds something to put me down in front of the whole house and the servants.

Mayana
06-25-2010, 04:55 AM
The definition in the dictionary refers to expectation in a sense like desire or hope, like you expect your friends to be there for you when you need them or you expect your brother to be honest with you etc. If they go against this expectation, you'll be disappointed.
If you're not expecting something to happen and it happens it doesn't mean that you'll be disappointed, it means SURPRIIISEE!! So if you don't expect your brother to do anything and he gets you a new car. Are you disappointed?:P

That wasn't my initial point.. my point was that I don't know you and don't expect you to behave in a certain way so it's impossible for you to disappoint me. Just like if I walk up to you right now and throw an egg at you, you won't be disappointed, you'll just be either amused or mad. Lol

Musafira
06-25-2010, 05:00 AM
I am good gorgeous, how are you? what are you up to lately?

If you're talking to me I'm fine but half asleep lol Nothing much just about to sleep :) Take care and have fun :)

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 05:03 AM
The definition in the dictionary refers to expectation in a sense like desire or hope, like you expect your friends to be there for you when you need them or you expect your brother to be honest with you etc. If they go against this expectation, you'll be disappointed.
If you're not expecting something to happen and it happens it doesn't mean that you'll be disappointed, it means SURPRIIISEE!! So if you don't expect your brother to do anything and he gets you a new car. Are you disappointed?:P

That wasn't my initial point.. my point was that I don't know you and don't expect you to behave in a certain way so it's impossible for you to disappoint me. Just like if I walk up to you right now and throw an egg at you, you won't be disappointed, you'll just be either amused or mad. Lol

So you mean that if i slap you that will be a surprise ? and if your brother gets you a car that would be disappointment ?
:banghead:

so strangers cant disappoint you ?:pullinghair:

besides i love eggs. if you throw them at me i would appreciate it

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 05:28 AM
Da jumy munz la zama .

Awo taso tolo ta dawa koma.

Khusahala wosy

Pakhtunzai
06-25-2010, 05:40 AM
Headache!!

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Headache!!
yeah from yestaday, you will be alright soon, and don't play football..just watch it.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 01:02 PM
yeah from yestaday, you will be alright soon, and don't play football..just watch it.

Just watched another nil-nil game. :hairy:

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
Just watched another nil-nil game. :hairy:
Yeah a really Dissapointing match between Portugal and Brazil.

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 02:21 PM
Random Thought:

We're supposed to be the same people, how can we ever be united if we can't even learn to get along...?

:lal9:

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Random Thought:

We're supposed to be the same people, who can we ever be united if we can't even learn to get along...?

we are getting alone well :).

abubaker
06-25-2010, 02:52 PM
why on earth make a powerful laptop with a useless cooling system

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 02:55 PM
why on earth make a powerful laptop with a useless cooling system

HP?

abubaker
06-25-2010, 02:59 PM
HP?

MSI MEGA BOOK, i have never owned HP. Thinking of buying a boxx

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Random Thought:

We're supposed to be the same people, how can we ever be united if we can't even learn to get along...?

I used to believe we can get along!!! I WAS WRONG.

There is one sided hate. And it isnt certainly coming from my side.

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 03:06 PM
MSI MEGA BOOK, i have never owned HP. Thinking of buying a boxx

HPs are the same. I can't sit longer than about forty minutes on my bed with it. It will switch off as soon as the fan gets blocked off with my blanket. I always use a USB Fan Pad. It works well for me.

abubaker
06-25-2010, 03:19 PM
HPs are the same. I can't sit longer than about forty minutes on my bed with it. It will switch off as soon as the fan gets blocked off with my blanket. I always use a USB Fan Pad. It works well for me.

yeah i had a cooler as well untill i decided to open it up and see what was inside it lol
now i have to get a new one

its particularly troublesome for me since i have to render files and it takes hours do that, but this thing switches off too quickly

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 03:26 PM
yeah i had a cooler as well untill i decided to open it up and see what was inside it lol
now i have to get a new one

its particularly troublesome for me since i have to render files and it takes hours do that, but this thing switches off too quickly

I know another Abubaker who does just the same. Opens anything with a machine in it. I can understand. I've seen a lot of your work around and I can conclude how busy and hooked to the screen you must be. Allah make things easy for you. The least I can say.

abubaker
06-25-2010, 03:30 PM
same to you

i allways blamed it on my uncle as a payback for writing on my books lol

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 03:35 PM
same to you

i allways blamed it on my uncle as a payback for writing on my books lol

Haha!

Did you attempt cooking banjaan again? :hmm:

abubaker
06-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Haha!

Did you attempt cooking banjaan again? :hmm:

I am at my uncles now so i dont need to coock thank God

once in pakistan i attempted to cook ''parata'' and ended up burning my eye and lips, luckily it wasn't brunt badly

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-25-2010, 03:39 PM

once in pakistan i attempted to cook ''parata'' and ended up burning my eye and lips, luckily it wasn't brunt badly

Yikes!!! the same happened to me :awkward:

abubaker
06-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Yikes!!! the same happened to me :awkward:

men are useless in the kitchen or at least i am

Khushal Khan Khattak
06-25-2010, 03:44 PM
men are useless in the kitchen or at least i am

Can Mahzala make a real fine Parata??? Can you?? ::rolleyes::

abubaker
06-25-2010, 03:46 PM

well not the pekhawri one, that's too hard

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 03:53 PM

Eye and lips?! I can't help but say, that actually sounds hilarious!

The last time I made a real fine paratha was about five years ago. I don't like being the judge of my own doings. When I make some for you lot, you can answer that yourself ;)

well not the pekhawri one, that's too hard

I am good at hiding sachets and packets after the cooking is done ... :hmm:

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 03:55 PM
Parata and dudai are easy to make.

tor_khan
06-25-2010, 03:56 PM
^ Not if you are male and raised in our household. My brothers and I are lousy cooks.

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:01 PM
^ Not if you are male and raised in our household. My brothers and I are lousy cooks.
lol don't worry..thats why we got wifes :tongue:

abubaker
06-25-2010, 04:20 PM
lol don't worry..thats why we got wifes :tongue:

waiting for the feminists to show up lol

abubaker
06-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Eye and lips?! I can't help but say, that actually sounds hilarious!

The last time I made a real fine paratha was about five years ago. I don't like being the judge of my own doings. When I make some for you lot, you can answer that yourself ;)

I am good at hiding sachets and packets after the cooking is done ... :hmm:

your mean

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:26 PM
nah they won't :)

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 04:33 PM

Keyword: feminists.

your mean

Mean? Da tse ki da ... :trytofly:

In all honesty, I have never used packet/convenient foods as a main meal. I like to do things from scratch, myself.

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:35 PM
I wish my future wife is learning cooking :)

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 04:38 PM
Master Khan: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I assume you like that saying ...

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Master khan, trust me Pashtanas are known to be cooks.
Alaka deera kha kharaba di okra :dog:
Master Khan: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.

I assume you like that saying ...
Well come on khor, We men work all day, pay the bills, buy our wife stuff, atleast you lot can make us a nice dinner.

sar la khete zar

abubaker
06-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Keyword: feminists.

Mean? Da tse ki da ... :trytofly:

In all honesty, I have never used packet/convenient foods as a main meal. I like to do things from scratch, myself.

i used to be huge fan[spelling] of takeaway but then i spotted a hair in my kebab, haven't eaten out ever since

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Slavery of the kitchen.

abubaker
06-25-2010, 04:44 PM
nah they won't :)

and i was doing jang nakhunak lol

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:46 PM
and i was doing jang nakhunak lol
lol smart women will know all about this husband and wife relationship.

abubaker
06-25-2010, 04:53 PM
lol smart women will know all about this husband and wife relationship.

unless they are kaykh muhamadies in which case you will be walking around with a rope lol

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 04:54 PM
Slavery of the kitchen.

What led to feminism... an unlocked kitchen.

(A joke I once heard.)

God I hope Que doesn't see this.

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 04:57 PM
unless they are kaykh muhamadies in which case you will be walking around with a rope lol
yes to hang her and get a better wife lol...no offence

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Alaka deera kha kharaba di okra :dog:

Well come on khor, We men work all day, pay the bills, buy our wife stuff, atleast you lot can make us a nice dinner.

sar la khete zar

I agree that a wife has certain responsibilities (as does a man), and rights of course, but I wouldn't put it that way.

i used to be huge fan[spelling] of takeaway but then i spotted a hair in my kebab, haven't eaten out ever since

I once pulled out a hair from a pide. My niece and sister insisted so much that I take it back and show it to them. I felt so bad because it was a Halal outlet which had recently opened in the main food court. The most I did was walk with my niece up to the counter. I let her do the talking, while I hid behind the barrier posts between the two food outlets. I couldn't stand there and embarass a Muslim lady (who stood behind the counter) in front of al kinds of people who awaited their orders. She immediately followed the rules though. Gave us another fresh pide. We didn't eat it though ... And I can't remember what we did with it either ...

abubaker
06-25-2010, 05:00 PM
yes to hang her and get a better wife lol...no offence

hahahaha, that was meant to be the other way around lol

abubaker
06-25-2010, 05:02 PM
I agree that a wife has certain responsibilities (as does a man), and rights of course, but I wouldn't put it that way.

I once pulled out a hair from a pide. My niece and sister insisted so much that I take it back and show it to them. I felt so bad because it was a Halal outlet which had recently opened in the main food court. The most I did was walk with my niece up to the counter. I let her do the talking, while I hid behind the barrier posts between the two food outlets. I couldn't stand there and embarass a Muslim lady (who stood behind the counter) in front of al kinds of people who awaited their orders. She immediately followed the rules though. Gave us another fresh pide. We didn't eat it though ... And I can't remember what we did with it either ...

shee could have sold that to some one else, but no you got it for free and threw it away bad bad sister :fighting:

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 05:04 PM
shee could have sold that to some one else, but no you got it for free and threw it away bad bad sister :fighting:

I doubt anyone would have bought it from her ...

... and food is the last thing I throw away. My heart aches when food gets wasted ...

abubaker
06-25-2010, 05:08 PM
I doubt anyone would have bought it from her ...

... and food is the last thing I throw away. My heart aches when food gets wasted ...

specially when we have so many starving people around the world

*Mahzala*
06-25-2010, 05:10 PM
... The main reason ...

Kha, ze larhema. Takya me raata intezaar kayi. Kha shpa derta ghwarhema Abubakr =)

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 05:10 PM
sar la khete zar

abubaker
06-25-2010, 05:11 PM
... The main reason ...

Kha, ze larhema. Takya me raata intezaar kayi. Kha shpa derta ghwarhema Abubakr =)

shpa di pa khair

abubaker
06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
sar la khete zar

ya halaka ka sar di na wii no no khwand ba pa sa akhli

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 05:15 PM
hahahaha, that was meant to be the other way around lol
For me is this way :)

ya halaka ka sar di na wii no no khwand ba pa sa akhli
Kheta kho sta kaana lol.

and enough with this feminists thing.

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 05:17 PM
Salam brothers, whats up :D

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Salam brothers, whats up :D
oh swabi wrora sangay chal dy.
we are speaking about feminists

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 05:40 PM
kha.
alaka sawabi ky da kam zy ye :D

Laila
06-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Very tired right now....i wanna take a nap

Just finished all of my shopping details. I bought a really cute journal, I am ready to pack on Wednesday....i have all of my gifts together for some of my cousins.....

8 days left, inshallah :wub:

Musafira
06-25-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm very sleepy too :( I hardly slept last night but if I take a nap I won't sleep tonight.

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Then dont sleep :D

Btw i just woke up. ;)

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Just finished all of my shopping details. I bought a really cute journal, I am ready to pack on Wednesday....i have all of my gifts together for some of my cousins.....

Aww, hope you have an amazing time Missy, InshAllah, be sure to take *lots* of pictures you can share with us. =)

How you gna survive without PF while you're there? =P

Laila
06-25-2010, 06:21 PM
Aww, hope you have an amazing time Missy, InshAllah, be sure to take *lots* of pictures you can share with us. =)
I sure will sweetums. I bought a journal, so every night, i am going to write an entry and share my thoughts and feelings. I am not embarrassed to post it up here....who knows, maybe i can make a book out of it, an actual true story ;)
How you gna survive without PF while you're there? =P

LOL i will never survive without PF...i am so sad to be away from it for a month.....it hurts :cryy: but its okay, seeing my family and watan will help to take my mind off of it :)

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 06:25 PM
@ where you going laila ?
Afghanistan ?

abubaker
06-25-2010, 07:11 PM
laila di qarghai tasweruna di layada wa nawazi khususan di mehtharlam

please

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 08:02 PM
I sure will sweetums. I bought a journal, so every night, i am going to write an entry and share my thoughts and feelings. I am not embarrassed to post it up here....who knows, maybe i can make a book out of it, an actual true story ;)

LOL i will never survive without PF...i am so sad to be away from it for a month.....it hurts :cryy: but its okay, seeing my family and watan will help to take my mind off of it :)

I look forward to reading about your trip as well as seeing all the picts, iA.

You'll have such an amazing time, your mind won't be on the internet or computer. You'll be caught up in it all, be sure to make the most of it!

Laila
06-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Laila you are going to Kabul right?
Yes i am =)
laila di qarghai tasweruna di layada wa nawazi khususan di mehtharlam

please
Dont worry wrora....i will
I look forward to reading about your trip as well as seeing all the picts, iA.

You'll have such an amazing time, your mind won't be on the internet or computer. You'll be caught up in it all, be sure to make the most of it!

Of course! i know i will make the best of my trip....i have 2 relatives that are getting married when i am there, so it will be even more fun :)

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 08:14 PM
^Lucky thing! Weddings of relatives, back home, are the best!

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 08:16 PM
should i start a new thread about free internation calls from internet ?
or you guys already know some ways or if there is any other topic .

Laila
06-25-2010, 08:17 PM
^ Yeah, i am making sure i find the best dresses to wear for them. I am soooooo eager...i like cannot stop thinking about it. Every day, after fajr, my relatives call and ask if i want/need anything before i get there :P they are too kind, and i dont want to be a hassle you know

my cousin got me my own driver, so i can go wherever i want....but my cousins have to be there with me. My cousins all took time off from their work for me, so that was nice of them. My aunt bought me an afghan dress, and she hand made some shalwar kameez for me. :celebrate: words cannot describe how excited i am :D

Laila
06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
should i start a new thread about free internation calls from internet ?
or you guys already know some ways or if there is any other topic .

there is a skype thread here
http://www.pashtunforums.com/technology-30/skype-2630/

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 08:23 PM
^ Yeah, i am making sure i find the best dresses to wear for them. I am soooooo eager...i like cannot stop thinking about it. Every day, after fajr, my relatives call and ask if i want/need anything before i get there :P they are too kind, and i dont want to be a hassle you know

my cousin got me my own driver, so i can go wherever i want....but my cousins have to be there with me. My cousins all took time off from their work for me, so that was nice of them. My aunt bought me an afghan dress, and she hand made some shalwar kameez for me. :celebrate: words cannot describe how excited i am :D

MashAllah, sounds awesome man. =)

Laila
06-25-2010, 08:26 PM
^manana guley....

yeah tonight my uncles family invited us and a few other families to dinner at an Afghan restaurant. People wanna see my father and I before we leave, and since we leave next weekend, they cant invite us, so might as well get it done with :P

then tomorrow and Sunday i will be at my cousins house...so i will be away for a couple of days

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 08:36 PM
Okay i will take it as no.

anwyays , somehow if anyone is interested in free international call to mobile , landline or whatever. pm me.

Peace

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 09:28 PM
okay i will pm you :)

Palwasha
06-25-2010, 09:32 PM
Okay i will take it as no.

anwyays , somehow if anyone is interested in free international call to mobile , landline or whatever. pm me.

Peace

You mean via the comp?

Share it. =D

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Sher Khan if you do not mind, share it with me as well.

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 09:58 PM
if you have skype. use this number 1800-373-3411
wait till the lady says free call.
say it .
follow the instructions.
and you will get a free call almost anywhere in the world excluding iran and saudi arabia.
not sure about afghanistan . but it worked for me in pakistan and usa.

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 10:09 PM
thanks, nice to meet you princess

besides guys

there is sgooped. dowload it create account and they will give you free credit.
on your pc to pc free sgooped call.
which you can later use for free calls.

Peace.

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 10:11 PM
kha.
alaka sawabi ky da kam zy ye :D

zo da Thand koi yam..its near zieda, Bam khel and swabi.
Very tired right now....i wanna take a nap

make sure to pack a gun with you aswell:hmm:

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 10:14 PM
awoo.. za da yar hussain yama pa zaida hara rwaz teregama awo thand koi ta hum darghaly yama.

der zyat mulan de paky :p
but nice village:D
green , fertile like the rest of swabi

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 10:18 PM
awoo.. za da yar hussain yama pa zaida hara rwaz teregama awo thand koi ta hum darghaly yama.

der zyat mulan de paky :p
but nice village:D
green , fertile like the rest of swabi

wow deer kha, zama keyly deer yadigi, I was there in the election because my uncle was one of the candidate, since then I never been.
That idiot sikander irfan won because he was with ANP.

Master Khan
06-25-2010, 10:21 PM
oh my god Its 2:30 am and I didn't realise lol, Better go to sleep :)
bye everyone.

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 10:22 PM
sta uncle jameeat sara wo ?

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 10:24 PM
Princess

to be honest i am lonely and desperate
and you

єѕαρχαι
06-25-2010, 11:10 PM
i live alone so i am lonely ...

desperate due to some other reasons.
if i share em here. i will be a laughing stock.
so i would rather keep my mouth shut.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 12:07 AM
thanks for being kind :)
sure i will let you know , when i need to.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 12:13 AM
Yep .. i am

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-26-2010, 12:31 AM
How is life in Peshawar?

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 12:38 AM
so far its good. I went almost 3 am to get something to eat.
Its safe.

Having a sunny day :p

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 12:49 AM
i have afghan room mate. he is happier than me lol.

he doesnt even have " tazkira ". so i guess its good so far.

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 12:54 AM
Sher Khan, Salamona.

I've heard Afghans are usually discriminated against in Peshawar, Is this true?

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 12:58 AM
if you have skype. use this number 1800-373-3411
wait till the lady says free call.
say it .
follow the instructions.
and you will get a free call almost anywhere in the world excluding iran and saudi arabia.
not sure about afghanistan . but it worked for me in pakistan and usa.

It does not work.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:04 AM
try the 2nd one bro.

discriminated in which way ?

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 01:12 AM
As in are they treated equally with respect?

(Manana Sher Jaana)

Mayana
06-26-2010, 01:12 AM
:runaround:

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:23 AM
bro i live on arbab road and i feel being discriminated here.

last week i went to a bakery shop and the guy started talking to me in farsi.
i started talking in pashtu as i dont speak farsi :p
but somehow i got milk and eggs :p
haha...

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:27 AM
My room mate is from logar and i knew another guy in side room he was wardak. grew up in quetta and currently staying here . he went to afghanistan on summer. he was telling me that i cant speak pashtu with exact accent of my area. because he grew up here.

even closer to tarbela dam we have afghan colony known as khyber colony.
its quite peaceful over there. if you ever came. be my guest.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:33 AM
oh yes. arbab road . if you are familiar

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:42 AM
whyyy my internet is slow today

:(

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 01:49 AM
its not that bad but the download speed is a lil low.
Its just 150kb
its used to be on 300kb/sec

so i need to give a little more time to my torrens

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:14 AM
kha ast ......

awo pakher ast

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:25 AM
pa pekhawar ky .

awo ta :D

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:34 AM
Nice sandara....

hahaha....

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:37 AM
YouTube - Naveed jaji (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-0agyMQkJQ)

my other room mate :p he asked me to make a video .
so this is it . it was for his fiance :p

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:48 AM
he grew up in tarbela dam. his father is cheif engineer over there . hodling a degree of phd in electrical engineering.

he is basically from para chinar . but he says that there are some relative of him in afghanistan.

His family and relatives left para chinar due to shia sunni clashes . now they live in peshawar.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 02:57 AM
Yeah alot. but peshawar is not basically our area.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 03:08 AM
that was for kandhary sorry i didnt quote him.

P.S peshawar is mixed. you will find khattaks , shinwaris , yousafzais,mohmands etc...

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:10 AM
Shlombay and Angelic? :runaround:

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:17 AM
I am well Shlombaya. Khpela waya, qarari da?

Thank you for asking :)

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:20 AM
Only Allah knows.

Next semester is my final semester ... let's see ... InshaAllah.

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:24 AM
Graduating and completing the degree are two different things. I'll probably graduate September next year, because my final grades would be coming in January after my placements. Khair ... wallahu khayrul maakireen.

Shlombay, needn't say it. I know :)

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:31 AM
My lectures ... ? Err when was this?

Allah reward you for your intentions and guide us all.

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Shlombay, you are so random.

Shpa de pe Khair.

*Mahzala*
06-26-2010, 03:37 AM
Well, for a minute I assumed they were personal lectures you were referring to, thus my question. If you're talking of my posts in threads across the forum, then, thank you, I am honoured you feel they are worthy to read and learn from. As for disrespecting you, or any other member for that matter, you very well know my intentions are never to disappoint.

Alright, let me do this your way: *Holds ears* Forgive me Shlombay :angel1:

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:02 AM
alright , brothers and sisters , uncles and aunts.

I am out....
Salam....

awo da Allah pa aman

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:05 AM
Dang, its only 12:05 pm and i am sooooo tired and sleepy. :lal29:

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 04:06 AM
Sher Khana, shpa di pakhair.

Goodnight PF'ers. I am outie.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:14 AM
Dang, its only 12:05 pm and i am sooooo tired and sleepy. :lal29:

Are you in pakistan?

night... admin wrora

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:16 AM
Are you in pakistan?

night... admin wrora

LOL oh no! ha ha i meant AM :D see that explains how tired i am lol...

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:21 AM
so you are in usa ?

hello samima

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:23 AM
hellooo
Hi *waves*
so you are in usa ?

Yes i am

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:28 AM
@laila

why do you live over there?

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:30 AM
@laila

why do you live over there?

Why do i live in the USA? umm i dunno.....my father came here in the 80's. Went back to Afg, married my mother in Pakhtunkhwa, came back to USA, got us a greencard, soooo now we are here =)

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:33 AM
What is green card :p

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:38 AM
What is green card :p

LOL, are you serious? its proof that i am granted permanent resident of USA.

Though my father was a citizen, and my mother automatically became a citizen of the US, so quickly my brother and i became citizens.

But i also hold Afghan Citizenship too. I was born in a refugee area, to refugee parents. I was granted as a citizen of Afghanistan. Though i was never born in Afghanistan.

Pakhtunzai
06-26-2010, 04:47 AM
Some solid-ass grazing to my forehead and right eye bruising! =\

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 04:47 AM
refugee ? pakistan or iran ?

Laila
06-26-2010, 04:56 AM
refugee ? pakistan or iran ?

Pakistan.

My father was a medical doctor from Afghanistan, he was told to leave Afghanistan after he joined *ahem ahem* And my mother was a medical student in Pakistan. My mother was aided through scholarships as an 'Afghan female refugee.'

You see, when one of my dads brother died in a bomb blast...no one knew if he was a target or not. My uncle was an actor in Kabul. Then when the Soviets invaded, my uncle quit and joined the Afghan army. One day, when he was coming home from his station, he was blown up. Not all of his body parts were found. My uncle was older than my father, so when he died, my father decided to join the Mujahideen. My father stayed with the Mujahideen for a few years in Eastern Afghanistan. Then he was caught by the Communist party. But he got away.

Sher khan, do you want to hear other stories? lol i can tell more stories I can even continue with this one

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 05:10 AM
i love stories. wish if you were my grandma.
I got alot of them too.

here in peshawar you can get afghan passport for 5000 rupees should i get one ?
would that help me to get a quick masters scholarship for usa.?

i got my sister in uk . she is a doctor too lol but i dont wanna go there . she says uk is over populated . but still she wants me to be there with her.:p

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 05:20 AM
wake up....i am waiting

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 05:37 AM
alright no need to answer.

me & my sill jokes would never end.
i would rather talk to some boy . girls are always full of arrogance.

I am off.
Peace

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:05 AM
sta uncle jameeat sara wo ?
no he was with sikal.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:09 AM
kha nor waya kana.

sta sa reasons de da pakistan khilaf?

staso elaky zyat tar khalko soch sanga de ?

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:16 AM
kha nor waya kana.

sta sa reasons de da pakistan khilaf?

staso elaky zyat tar khalko soch sanga de ?

Yaara Pakistan goverment me deer badishe, Zardari yo MQM allah maar key.
Zama elaky kho bas khoshala khalak day, chi cha osmaka dy no bas khoshala dy, deer kha khalak dy.
Pakistan mani maan dy.
December key ba zam no bia rasha no dodai ba daarla okam :).

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:22 AM
hahahaah ya alaka milma ba ta ye awo dodai ba darla za kawoma :p mani maan sa matlab ?

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:27 AM
hahahaah ya alaka milma ba ta ye awo dodai ba darla za kawoma :p mani maan sa matlab ?
Na yaara Chi zo waarsham no mala balaa khalak Dodai okey lol, tool choty ba dodai teerakam, Kho pekhawar asi om nisdy da, zobadi ochat resturant ta bozam ba Peskhawar key.:blushes:

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:45 AM
hahahah ... makawa gwary da khushaly na ba dwa myashty roty na khwrama :p

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:52 AM
hahahah ... makawa gwary da khushaly na ba dwa myashty roty na khwrama :p
nawa di key da Gwary sidi, Thandkoi key tool zama plar pigany.
I will take you to that resturant in peshawar..emm. forget the name..oh yeah Shiraz :).

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:54 AM
mara pa shiraz saky ..

pc ta ba zou :p

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:58 AM
mara pa shiraz saky ..

pc ta ba zou :p

Bilkul:smile1:. lol shiraz
yaara zama cousin yo resturant ta boltaly oh no deer zabadast zai oh, zama khayal dy Spring Rose nom oh.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 09:00 AM
mara pc ta sa na rasi....

kha nor waya pa uk ky saky ?

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 09:04 AM
mara pc ta sa na rasi....

kha nor waya pa uk ky saky ?

Yaara chi masara eh no peesi gham moko. :).

UK key bas study kom no, Accounts kom.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 09:08 AM
mara da khudai fazal dy ...

ta ba ye bar ghaty mung sara pa kor kha kafi de

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 09:21 AM
mara da khudai fazal dy ...

ta ba ye bar ghaty mung sara pa kor kha kafi de

lol, Es khabara nada.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 09:23 AM
za yar zama lag kar dy sadar ta tlal de .
bya ba gap lago kakheri

khushala osy
Allah pa aman

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 09:27 AM
za yar zama lag kar dy sadar ta tlal de .
bya ba gap lago kakheri

khushala osy
Allah pa aman

kha sai da
Pa makha di kha! :hmm:

Dreamer
06-26-2010, 01:55 PM
^ wasalam ^

Shayesta
06-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Okay guys, I am off for few weeks (maybe months, LOL) and just wanted to wish you all a pleasant and happy summer holiday. :P

Laila
06-26-2010, 06:36 PM
^ Have a safe flight sweetums....pass my salams to your family. Tell khala jan i said 'hi' and inshallah, we will see each other in Kabul or Laghman :)

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Okay guys, I am off for few weeks (maybe months, LOL) and just wanted to wish you all a pleasant and happy summer holiday. :P
have safe flight and deera manana for sticking for me and my people.
taso socha pashtana yai.

Pakhtunzai
06-26-2010, 06:53 PM

Take care khor jane:)..

Palwasha
06-26-2010, 06:55 PM

Lucky you! Hope you have a great time Shayesta khoray. You're gna miss the hottest day of the year! (Tomorrow I mean.) Anyways, take care. =)

Allah de mal sha.

abubaker
06-26-2010, 07:52 PM
shayesta and laila your both lucky

happy safar

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 07:58 PM
I am hungry

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 07:58 PM
oh laila thats means you will meet Shayesta in Afghanistan inshallah :)
shar khan sangay chal dy.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:02 PM
mara da khoba rapasedama ...

4 bajy de ...hahah lag saat badd bahar zama che sa wokhrama

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:03 PM
alaka zama agha thread dy ledaly dy shihan inamullah bara ky ?

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:36 PM
alaka zama agha thread dy ledaly dy shihan inamullah bara ky ?
sorry yaar zo ba married to "Non pashtun thread key busy wam"
kam thread, english key owaya.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:38 PM
do you know shihan inamullah.. i posted a thread about him?

i can say that in farsi too ;)

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:41 PM
do you know shihan inamullah.. i posted a thread about him?

i can say that in farsi too ;)

da yo
http://www.pashtunforums.com/pashtun-history-8/lion-swabi-best-muslim-martial-artist-ever-pashtun-pride-3017/ (http://www.pashtunforums.com/pashtun-history-8/lion-swabi-best-muslim-martial-artist-ever-pashtun-pride-3017/)

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:42 PM
awo peera ...

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 08:43 PM
Salamona !

Master Khan
06-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Salamona !
Wsalaam wrora, you should look at the comments made in the married to non-pashtun thread.

єѕαρχαι
06-26-2010, 08:50 PM
wassalam wrora . pakher

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Wsalaam wrora, you should look at the comments made in the married to non-pashtun thread.
It is being taken care of.

Nokia_Apridy
06-26-2010, 11:19 PM
pooooooooo sumra wakht wsho da Topic ta awal zal raghlu,

Admin Khan
06-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Pa sa kaar o baar akhta ya Apridaya?

Laila
06-27-2010, 01:53 AM
I have been craving Subway for so long now :banghead:

kakar
06-27-2010, 02:01 AM
I used to work in subway. You reminded me of my past.

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 03:46 AM
I have been craving Subway for so long now :banghead:

Same here, maybe we should have a sub together:tongue:.

Whats your fave fillings?

єѕαρχαι
06-27-2010, 06:20 AM
can we start a thread about english vocabulary words ?

spogmai shaglay
06-27-2010, 06:33 AM
can we start a thread about english vocabulary words ?
we already have a thread by the name 'GRE vocabulary' started by Qrrratugai... under Education section.. please visit it Sher Khan....

єѕαρχαι
06-27-2010, 06:37 AM
how would i find it here ?

єѕαρχαι
06-27-2010, 06:37 AM
can you just link me to it ?Thanks in advance

spogmai shaglay
06-27-2010, 06:40 AM
can you just link me to it ?Thanks in advance

there you go...

http://www.pashtunforums.com/education-20/gre-vocabulary-words-2006/

ur welcome...:smile1:...

Master Khan
06-27-2010, 08:04 AM
I love the pashto Salaam watana

єѕαρχαι
06-27-2010, 08:08 AM
wassalam

sanga ye rora

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Going to be a guest speaker at Birmingham Medical Schools Pashtun societys dinner whooop whooop....

MazloomyarMaseed
06-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Going to be a guest speaker at Birmingham Medical Schools Pashtun societys dinner whooop whooop....

Thats great news my Pashtun blood Brother.

My father is also a Doctor.

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 09:28 AM
^mashallah^ thats really good... Im a jnr Dr but good 2 see so many pashtun students in the field.

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 09:42 AM
these are pics from my medical school.... happy days!

Our Shield
http://i45.tinypic.com/anemf6.jpg

Our medical school building
http://i50.tinypic.com/9k2zjm.jpg

Our lecture theatre
http://i50.tinypic.com/34471iq.jpg

One of our main teaching hospitals
http://i48.tinypic.com/24bjjpk.jpg

Palwasha
06-27-2010, 11:54 AM
STUPID LINESMAN!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY. At all.

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Neither am I, you see the whole stadium booing the refs lolllll..They deserve it!!!

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 12:36 PM
England are out! thank goodness!

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 12:51 PM
Hey Guley and Pakhtunzai

Hey salamoona:)

Dreamer, whats your reason to be against England:tongue:

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 01:09 PM
^they are crap^

Palwasha
06-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Hey Guley and Pakhtunzai

Heloo, salaam!

I can't believe I wasted my time, meh.

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 01:36 PM
cheer up at least we wont have to put up with all those Go england advertising on everything from Mars bars 2 Supermarkets!

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Heloo, salaam!

I can't believe I wasted my time, meh.

Thats what i'm feeling too...If England team don't give damn why should we? This is partly why I don't support em..

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 01:38 PM
i just dreamed i had cancer at 23. can u imagine having cancer at 23?

Palwasha
06-27-2010, 01:40 PM
They will care, they just got no blimmin spirit, the premiership takes it all outta them.

We can't get as excited about the world cup anymore. =/

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 01:42 PM

Don't take dreams to heart, most of them aren't true anyway..Seek refuge from Allah anyway though:).

Guley khor..I agree the premier league does take it outta them, thats why the FA must do something about this to change their system! I think Rooney would have smashed this world cup had he not played every game for Man U.

Master Khan
06-27-2010, 01:43 PM
don't said stuff like that, May allah give you a long and happy life.

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 01:47 PM
my neighbour ( also pashtun ) did but he was younger about 21... it was testicular cancer... as he mentally retarted he didnt know what was happening and it was only when his mother became suspicious of his weight loss and general ill health that they took him to a Dr that the Dr became alerted and did a full examination and discovered a lump in his testes... by that time it had spread too far and the chemotherepy left him even weaker.... he sadly passed away

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 01:55 PM
^Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

^they are crap^

Lol fair enough:tongue:

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 01:57 PM
.....o my God.

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Theres no reason to be scared or shaken by your dream! I had dream that I got crushed by a train and died, I don't see that happening to me do I..Alhumdulillah:). Be strong!!:)

Master Khan
06-27-2010, 02:08 PM
dreams are just dreams

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 02:09 PM
i m being harassed by people a lot these dayz. they just need to back off and give me some space. idiots are making me feel suffocated. but last night in my dream i cried so much. there was an old woman who kept telling me i will not survive it because no one does apparently. :cryy:

Dreamer
06-27-2010, 02:11 PM
not true^ I had a friend who was diagnosed with cancer-Hodgkins Lymphoma... it has a very good curative rate... he is working as a Dr now :)

Palwasha
06-27-2010, 02:12 PM
i m being harassed by people a lot these dayz. they just need to back off and give me some space. idiots are making me feel suffocated. but last night in my dream i cried so much. there was an old woman who kept telling me i will not survive it because no one does apparently. :cryy:

Khoray, I was always advised to not share such dreams with others. Just do shukr and give sadka, InshAllah Khair.

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 02:13 PM
Khoray, I was always advised to not share such dreams with others. Just do shukr and give sadka, InshAllah Khair.

So true, only tell your dreams to those you trust with your heart:)

BTW..Still on are we...*Crossed arms*

Palwasha
06-27-2010, 02:16 PM
So true, only tell your dreams to those you trust with your heart:)

BTW..Still on are we...*Crossed arms*

I've always been told not to tell *anyone*, at all.

Lol, right, I'm actually off to revise now, laterz. :woot:

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 02:16 PM
fine, i am going back to watching pyari shammo.

Pakhtunzai
06-27-2010, 02:23 PM
I've always been told not to tell *anyone*, at all.

Lol, right, I'm actually off to revise now, laterz. :woot:

Its good to be cautious but if you want to tell a dream to anyone, make sure its somebody close and you know you can trust etc mother, father, brother and sister..

I bet my top dollar you will still be posting now:tongue:..Enough of the procrastination!!! I'm bad enough loll..Not you as well:tongue:

Master Khan
06-27-2010, 02:26 PM
I never share my dreams with anyone lol.

Laila
06-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Thats great news my Pashtun blood Brother.

My father is also a Doctor.

So is my father =)

Master Khan
06-27-2010, 04:51 PM
watching Top Gear, lol funny

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:00 PM

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:17 PM
nothing, it's just a messed up weekend.

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:19 PM
we don't care.

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:23 PM
really

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:28 PM
bye

Mayana
06-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Awwww Lema!! That's so saad makawaaaa Zalimii

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:33 PM
mayana, he is a real man. he will never show his face around here again.

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
no, i m not.

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:40 PM
fine

Mayana
06-27-2010, 11:46 PM
mayana, he is a real man. he will never show his face around here again.

Youre a woman does that mean you'll show me your faceeee ?!! :wub:
:runaround:

IamDZJ
06-27-2010, 11:52 PM
wanna see it?
my computer crashed. let me collect some. i will let you know.

Mayana
06-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Yes yes yesss!

Teehee :wub:

IamDZJ
06-28-2010, 12:03 AM
:celebrate:

Punjabi
06-28-2010, 12:09 AM
helo every1

Mayana
06-28-2010, 12:18 AM
Im pretty good how about yourself, Achakzaya?

Laila
06-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Moor jan just gave me the longest NO ever!

like this

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!! (literally)

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 04:03 AM
waly?

Iqra
06-28-2010, 04:15 AM
^ she said NO ... there's no questioning it :P

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 04:17 AM
Iqra, long time woman. Tsenga ye?

Iqra
06-28-2010, 04:18 AM
lol ... shukar dai! ta tsenga ye shazi :P

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 04:18 AM
waly iqra?

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 04:19 AM
Cherta woreka we domra woraze? Baidariwal raata wowayle che khpel khuser kara telewe. Ma bawar woneke.

Iqra
06-28-2010, 04:23 AM
waly iqra?

LOL tokay kawama...

Cherta woreka we domra woraze? Baidariwal raata wowayle che khpel khuser kara telewe. Ma bawar woneke.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Baidarwal maghza na larih... agha tsa chi larih, kaar nakawih. Pa zhwand dah da pa khabari bawar makawa... za tlaleh wama bal shahr ta, pa dagha khatar dale nawama.

btw.... chere yeh dagha dah darwaghu daaki khabari darta wakre?

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 04:27 AM
Haghe kho masara tokay kawele, au ze hum pe de khabera peyedelama, che Iqra tsenga khuser lari, che de PF na nekhlaaseegi? Kho ma derta yaada krhela che poh shu che pe haqeeqat ke cherta woreka we. Am daghalta, pe de 'thread' ke ye raata wowayle.

You're one funny girl :)