View Full Version : probably one of the best pushto songs ever

Shaed
10-01-2010, 02:31 PM
YouTube - Javed Akhtar.avi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctu8XcXJT_s&feature=related)

Javed Akhtar and mushooq sultan. mar ba maikay. (zalim nazron se)

they just dont make em like this no more.

Shaed
10-01-2010, 03:05 PM
can someone translate this track fully please, as i dont understand bits of it. do it like this

Pushto line
english translation

cheers

Shaed
10-02-2010, 08:10 AM
i understand most of it, but would be nice to have all the lyrics...like when he says 'da spug mi khurih' what does that mean? and like i cant make out some of the songs just want the whole lyrcs and translation. can you do that?

Shaed
10-02-2010, 08:23 AM
YouTube - JAVED AKHTAR LIVE ZALIM NAZROON SE TUM NA DEKHO MARJAAOONGA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GqGU8dzimY&feature=related)

look at him here :D, still awesome. even tho the song has for some reason been remixed with urdu

Master Khan
10-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Fay Khan also sang this song...but his mix punjabi in it

here it is

YouTube - remix Fay khan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR7T-b1us7k)

Shaed
10-02-2010, 08:59 PM
oooh no no no..javed akhtar is defo the better singer lol..anyone up for translating?...

IamDZJ
10-02-2010, 09:04 PM
i will translate it for you if you get a hair cut first.
what type of pashto do you speak if you don't understand what they are saying?

Dust
10-02-2010, 09:12 PM
^I think that is a hair cut. You mean to change his hair style? *hides quickly*

Shaed
10-02-2010, 09:42 PM
i will translate it for you if you get a hair cut first.
what type of pashto do you speak if you don't understand what they are saying?

wtf has my hair style etc got to do with this? u half wit moron. i know u might think you big and clever with your little stupid remarks but seriously in all honesty your a twat.

reason im asking for a translation is coz A. my pushto/pukhto is not as up to scratch as others. reasons for that are many.

B. it not very clear as its been ripped off and old VHS recording.

now kindly go play with the traffic.

IamDZJ
10-02-2010, 09:51 PM
wtf has my hair style etc got to do with this? u half wit moron. i know u might think you big and clever with your little stupid remarks but seriously in all honesty your a twat.

reason im asking for a translation is coz A. my pushto/pukhto is not as up to scratch as others. reasons for that are many.

B. it not very clear as its been ripped off and old VHS recording.

now kindly go play with the traffic.

had your father not been wasting his time over deflating the neighbor's tires he might have taught you better manners of approaching other people.
i am far from being big or clever for that matter but i can spot a baboon from a mile away when i see one and you my friend definitely look like one.
you can't admire something the mental capacity of understanding for which you do not have. STOP PRETENDING AND STICK TO LIL WAYNE FOR NOW.

Shaed
10-02-2010, 10:03 PM
had your father not been wasting his time over deflating the neighbor's tires he might have taught you better manners of approaching other people.
i am far from being big or clever for that matter but i can spot a baboon from a mile away when i see one and you my friend definitely look like one.
you can't admire something the mental capacity of understanding for which you do not have. STOP PRETENDING AND STICK TO LIL WAYNE FOR NOW.

and this is coming from a half wit like yourself?? your talking to me about manners on approaching people when your first words to me were and i quote

" i will translate it for you if you get a hair cut first "

never mind what my father was doing, what was yours doin? sticking his fingers in you?

oh i'll tell you one thing tho sweetcheeks you are far from being big or clever...very far.

Shaed
10-02-2010, 10:04 PM
wrora khapa kega ma kho da khazo lag respect kawa. Da zamong da pakhtu hesa da.

respect that? id rather slice her face off :)

afghan
10-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Fay Khan also sang this song...but his mix punjabi in it

here it is

YouTube - remix Fay khan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR7T-b1us7k)
wrora i dont like these computerized voices, but glade to hear the french with it.

Shaed
10-02-2010, 10:15 PM
She was bitter , but as a female she deserves some respect.

I hope both of you would stop it here.

bitter?? why? makes no difference if your male of female, you dont show respect to others then other wont show you respect.

what a stupid woman.

lets get back on topic tho

IamDZJ
10-02-2010, 10:34 PM
you inexpensive piece of excess waste( in other words, you worthless piece of shyt), it was supposed to be a joke. but obviously your tiny almond sized brain could not for the life of it apprehend that. i m not going to entertain this conversation by wasting my time with pursuing an argument with a 14 year old over his comprehension of a language he does not speak and the abuse of which he does.

Shaed
10-02-2010, 10:40 PM
you inexpensive piece of excess waste( in other words, you worthless piece of shyt), it was supposed to be a joke. but obviously your tiny almond sized brain could not for the life of it apprehend that. i m not going to entertain this conversation by wasting my time with pursuing an argument with a 14 year old over his comprehension of a language he does not speak and the abuse of which he does.

i feel sorry for this lost child i really really do. now i dnt know about you, but attacking how i look is hardly going to be something im going to find a joke, especially in the manner in which it was written. so kindly take your jokes and shove down your throat..wont be too hard for ya..you've probably got experience in shoving things down your throat but thats a conversation for a different time eh. now kindly f-off.