View Full Version : Is it only the Job of Pashtuns to defend Afghanistan?

Abdali
04-18-2010, 12:00 PM
Why aren't Tajiks,Uzbek helping Pashtuns defend Afghanistan?

Why is it only the duty of the Pashtuns to defend the honor and pride of Afghanistan?

We have been defending this country from long even before Alexander the great, we have always been successful now we are up against 40plus countries again , alone and our very own 'Tajik,Hazara, Uzbek' brothers are not helping us, in fact taking advantage of the US.

Do you think when the Americans leave, the Pashtuns will release their anger on them for betraying the Pashtun South?

I just find it strange how they claim Afghanistan to be also their country yet have never had the guts to defend against invaders while Pashtuns have been doing it since day one.

Seems very cowardlike but lets keep this civil.*

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 02:57 PM
let me guess...because by ur definition, only pashtons are doing the actual job of defending afghanistan. mind you, none of the wars in afghanistan were or are being fought by pashtun army alone. get your facts right.
more than 60% members of the current army in afghanistan are tajiks. truth is, you people are to selfish to see anything else rather than your self. afghanistan does not only belong to pashtuns and no way in hell were they always fighting for it alone.
you should be ashamed of your selves for denying every other ethnic group in afghanistan the loss they went through over the years.
you can't fight the wars inside yourselves. what would selfish idiots like you do for the country?

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 03:59 PM
^Rofl.

you are funny girl.

the Afghan army is presently not defending Afghanistan at all.

That is why Pashtuns are not joining.

It is a clear fact and well established fact that.

Pashtuns defeated the soviets.
Not the Tajiks.

Pashtuns defeated the British 3x
Not the Tajiks.

Pashtuns are up in war against 40 countries.
Not the Tajiks.

Pashtuns ruled Persia(Hotaki from Kandahar)
Not the Tajiks.

Pashtuns ruled India (Ahmad Shah Baba from Kandahar)
Not the Tajiks.

The USA admits it's the Pashtuns they are up against in the war.
NOT THE TAJIKS.

If you can't admit that the Pashtuns have primarily defended Afghanistan, there is a BIG BIG problem and you should do some research.

When the Pashtuns defeated the British the British told Afghans)Pashtuns) that they are martial race.

who gave you the right to speak in our personal matters?

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 04:29 PM
you were sold off with the durand line. had the thieves of pakistan not murdered Dr. Najib you would be free by now but for now you are doing great as a pakistani slave. you are a brother to your other fellow thieves. you are nothing to me.

Master Khan
04-18-2010, 05:17 PM
^Rofl.

you are funny girl.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

NOT THE TAJIKS.

If you can't admit that the Pashtuns have primarily defended Afghanistan, there is a BIG BIG problem and you should do some research.

When the Pashtuns defeated the British the British told Afghans)Pashtuns) that they are martial race.

haven't you watched Rambo movies lol all you see is Pashtuns of Afghanistan defeating Russia all you hear is Pashto, not dari.
Yeah thats true.
Pashtuns are fought for this country all the time.
I never heard anything about a tajik fighting against America or anything.

Mayana
04-18-2010, 05:46 PM
let me guess...because by ur definition, only pashtons are doing the actual job of defending afghanistan. mind you, none of the wars in afghanistan were or are being fought by pashtun army alone. get your facts right.
more than 60% members of the current army in afghanistan are tajiks. truth is, you people are to selfish to see anything else rather than your self. afghanistan does not only belong to pashtuns and no way in hell were they always fighting for it alone.
you should be ashamed of your selves for denying every other ethnic group in afghanistan the loss they went through over the years.
you can't fight the wars inside yourselves. what would selfish idiots like you do for the country?

Agreed.

You think only Pashtuns have made sacrifices for Afghanistan? Get yo facts straight.
EVERY single ethnic group has made sacrifices for Afghanistan. I'm sorry to break it to you but unlike you want to think, Afghanistan is not only the Pashtuns country. It has citizens from all different backgrounds and it is their HOME as well and they DO protect it unlike others who sit here and talk beautiful about "Afghanistan kho da Pashtano Watan day"

You think Pashtuns were out there fighting every invader and Tajiks/Uzbaks/Hazara were in their homes drinking Chai? PLEASE, get out of Lala-land.

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 06:11 PM
DaZahrooJam,

The fact that you failed to respond to my points shows you know deep down Pashtuns defended Afghanistan against all invaders while other ethnic groups spectated and wished bad.

Even Ahmad Shah Masood(Thank God he died)allowed his people to talk bad about Pashtuns.

Stop talking about Pakistan I am a proud ethnic Afghan and I love my motherland. You should be thanking the Pashtuns for defeating al those countries rather then you speaking Pashto you would have been speaking Russian or Greek or something.

larobar yaw Afghan

She just left. Im sure she has alot to say when she comes back so good luck lol.

Mayana
04-18-2010, 06:53 PM
Mayana,
it's a well established fact that it was the Pashtuns who defended Afghanistan from it's invader.

Even the British admit this. British admits it was the Pashtuns who defeated them 3 times.

It was Pashtuns who fought the soviets.

Show me proof that Tajiks supported them.

Show me proof that Tajiks defeated the british.

Even right now, show me proof that Tajiks are defending Afghanistan from 40 plus countries.

It was the Pashtuns Mayana, It was them. Do some research,please.

How about you show me proof that that is a well-established fact and that no other ethnic group in Afghanistan has done a thing against invaders?
Sha?

Sha. :smile1:

BLS_1919v2.0
04-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Mayana,
it's a well established fact that it was the Pashtuns who defended Afghanistan from it's invader.

Even the British admit this. British admits it was the Pashtuns who defeated them 3 times.

It was Pashtuns who fought the soviets.

Show me proof that Tajiks supported them.

Show me proof that Tajiks defeated the british.

Even right now, show me proof that Tajiks are defending Afghanistan from 40 plus countries.

It was the Pashtuns Mayana, It was them. Do some research,please.

Yes it is true that the Afghans who were fighting britain were pashtuns from both sides of the durand line. And most of the fighting is in those areas. However, since I am happy you said lar au bar yaw afghan, when do you plan to join these brave pashtuns in their liberation from these nato countries plus their allies (which pakistan is a vital part of). Bottom line will you also defend Afghanistan in the tradition of the pashtun people?

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 09:00 PM
DaZahrooJam,

The fact that you failed to respond to my points shows you know deep down Pashtuns defended Afghanistan against all invaders while other ethnic groups spectated and wished bad.

Even Ahmad Shah Masood(Thank God he died)allowed his people to talk bad about Pashtuns.

Stop talking about Pakistan I am a proud ethnic Afghan and I love my motherland. You should be thanking the Pashtuns for defeating al those countries rather then you speaking Pashto you would have been speaking Russian or Greek or something.

larobar yaw Afghan

i refuse to reason with someone who denies half of my nation and then claims to be a true afghan who is logged in to a discussion forum as a pakistani. okay?
you better thank God he died. if he was alive, he would have kicked off ur hind all the way back to where it belongs. rather than dividing us, worry about your own position and situation.

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 11:35 PM
I am a proud Pakistani but also a proud Afghan

no such a thing

Baran
04-18-2010, 11:41 PM
ya halaka pakistania che posh she che warsara jawab nishta no chup keega tre ..

sa la yai gusa kayee..

haqeeqat bia hom haqeeqat v ..ho sook tre starge pata ki..

lolx

IamDZJ
04-18-2010, 11:43 PM
When you are unaware and uneducated, everything looks blind.

you need some one to slap you right back in to reality. how can a pakistani be an afghan? :die:

BLS_1919v2.0
04-18-2010, 11:50 PM
you need some one to slap you right back in to reality. how can a pakistani be an afghan? :die:

DaZahroJaam you can be both...as pakistan is not an identity, rather a federation of different nations. By your logic how can a tajik from Afghanistan be a tajik, since tajikistan is north of Amu? Every Pashtun is an afghan...I agree that those who are disloyal to afghan watan for whatever other nationality should choose their words carefully, however at the same time we call such people traitors. Za da pakistan tharffdaaree na kaoma ao na mae khwakh dae pakistan state, kho khabaraa ba safaa kaoo.

Khabaraa raaghla on who did what where, well then we need to ask ourselves a key question, what do we gain from all of this? If say we fight for another 40 years, will we gain anything? Do we have an endgoal in mind?

Baran
04-18-2010, 11:50 PM
there are 3 million pakistani afghans..they are afghani and they are pakistani.

u can ask them :P

BLS_1919v2.0
04-18-2010, 11:51 PM
there are 3 million pakistani afghans..they are afghani and they are pakistani.

u can ask them :P

No baran there are 30+ million ethnic afghans east of the unholy durand line, that includes the afghans from afghanistan.

Baran
04-18-2010, 11:56 PM
u no im from pakistan. my father my grand father all v r from pakistan.

but v write every where afghan ....

BLS_1919v2.0
04-18-2010, 11:57 PM
u no im from pakistan. my father my grand father all v r from pakistan.

but v write every where afghan ....

Good I am from pashtunkhwa as well and yes all Pashtuns are Afghans. I really don't see the point of this thread.

IamDZJ
04-19-2010, 12:09 AM
DaZahroJaam you can be both...as pakistan is not an identity, rather a federation of different nations. By your logic how can a tajik from Afghanistan be a tajik, since tajikistan is north of Amu? Every Pashtun is an afghan...I agree that those who are disloyal to afghan watan for whatever other nationality should choose their words carefully, however at the same time we call such people traitors. Za da pakistan tharffdaaree na kaoma ao na mae khwakh dae pakistan state, kho khabaraa ba safaa kaoo.

Khabaraa raaghla on who did what where, well then we need to ask ourselves a key question, what do we gain from all of this? If say we fight for another 40 years, will we gain anything? Do we have an endgoal in mind?

afghanistan's relationship with the rest of the world is not any where similar to that of pakistan. afghan tajiks don't represent tajikistan in afghanistan and then claim to be both. they have been residing in afghanistan for alot longer than pashtuns have.
these self proclaimed"pakistani afghans" will kiss anything for acceptance and knowing their their nature, no one will accept them until they stop dancing to every one's tune and that's not happening anytime soon..a true afghan will live in any part of the world but not give up their title as afghans..but "pashtun afghan pakistanies"? sorry, i don't know of such a thing. they don't even speak proper pashto.

Mayana
04-19-2010, 12:12 AM
I am Afghan by ethnicity

Afghan is not an ethnicity (because Afghanistan is a multi-ethnic country). Afghan is a nationality. American is a nationality. Pakistani is a nationality.
Pashtun is an ethnicity. Punjaabi is an ethnicity. Hazara is an ethnicity.

IamDZJ
04-19-2010, 12:13 AM
and truth will always remain as itself, i don't really think much will change because some pakistani thinks he is an afghan. it doesn't concern me but what really gets to me is him coming up here and drawing a line between us to set us a part. his excuse for doing this is that he too is an afghan..?!

IamDZJ
04-19-2010, 12:51 AM
why are you here as a pakistani when you claim to be an afghan?
paper main likne se kuch nahi hota.

IamDZJ
04-19-2010, 01:01 AM
::rolleyes::

BLS_1919v2.0
04-19-2010, 01:24 AM
why are you here as a pakistani when you claim to be an afghan?
paper main likne se kuch nahi hota.

What do you mean by "they" can't speak proper pashto? Are you indicating pashtunkhwa pashtuns? I think you are missing the point. Every pashtun is an afghan, this is a fact. Now the issue of dancing to tunes, well I should remind you that Pashtunkhwa was leased out to britain, and due to that we ended up suffering for 50+ years at the hands of britain. We lost nearly everything due to our fight with britain. We were split into 3-4 parts, none representing us, we were politically sidelined and then our right voice in the referendum was silenced. Do you think we had such a simple choice? You can't just use dancing to the tunes, this can be applied to the mohammadzai rulers who sold us out so cheaply. Even then Pashtunkhwa pashtuns made the majority of the fighters in the third anglo-afghan wars (not including the deserters of FC). If you mean a few ISI agents or confused people then well that is the cost of being politically sidelined for so long.

I still don't get your point, nor do I understand Pakistani's 180 degree switch.

P.S. Mayana Afghan is both an ethnicity and citizenship. It is like russian. It can be both.

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 01:39 AM
you were sold off with the durand line. had the thieves of pakistan not murdered Dr. Najib you would be free by now but for now you are doing great as a pakistani slave. you are a brother to your other fellow thieves. you are nothing to me.

no zahro ...ur nuthing to afghanistan ur zaat has never been anything but trouble to afghanistan. u never helped during the russian war that ******* masud made deals with russia...ur a traitor ....i dnt care if pushtuns call them selves pakistani indian or watever at the end of the day their our brothers....pushtuns dnt like invasions .

IamDZJ
04-20-2010, 01:41 AM
no zahro ...ur nuthing to afghanistan ur zaat has never been anything but trouble to afghanistan. u never helped during the russian war that ******* masud made deals with russia...ur a traitor ....i dnt care if pushtuns call them selves pakistani indian or watever at the end of the day their our brothers....pushtuns dnt like invasions .

that ONE SLAP SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YOUR FACES. READ IT AGAIN AND CONSIDER YOUR SELF SERVED. MY "ZAAT" OWNS YOU AND YOU KNOW IT DAMN WELL. ASAL=ASAL, KAMASAL= KIAMASAL. YOU PEOPLE CHANGE COLORS WITH TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES.

IamDZJ
04-20-2010, 01:48 AM
THaT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TWO OF YOU. YOU CAN'T OVERSHADOW YOUR FAULTS BY POINTING AT SOME ONE ELSE. THAT IS WAT A MUNAQEEF IS KNOWN FOR.

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 01:57 AM
that ONE SLAP SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR BOTH OF YOUR FACES. READ IT AGAIN AND CONSIDER YOUR SELF SERVED. MY "ZAAT" OWNS YOU AND YOU KNOW IT DAMN WELL. ASAL=ASAL, KAMASAL= KIAMASAL. YOU PEOPLE CHANGE COLORS WITH TIME AND CIRCUMSTANCES.

excuse me
u a tajik is calling ur self asal afghan on a pushtun forum..
ok i hav to control my anger

during the british wars u guys wer third class citizens ur zaat was the water boys of the pushtun army.. bachi saquo.....if u new anything about afghanistan u would no that it was sliced inhalf. and 35 milion pushtuns live in pakistan that is more then the population of afghanistan. afghan is an ethnicity and u girl are afghanistani just like ur dad...

u idiot...the reason 60% of the so called afghan army is tajik is because u guys are sellouts n traitors and the pushtuns r too busy defending our land from americans. now put this in ur pipes n pipe down

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 02:01 AM
n who the hell r u to say that pukhtoonkhwa pukhto is not proper. ---- to zahro.

Talal
04-20-2010, 02:03 AM
I might be poking the hornet's nest here but you cannot have a sable Afghanistan unless all parties come to the table and i dont know if you guys have been reading the news or not but here is an excerpt from one of the most recent articles

“Karzai is fast becoming a seat-warmer for Mustafa Zahir Shah,” a diplomat commented. “But the young leader will have to perform a very complicated balancing act by satisfying both sides of the ethnic divides in the world’s one of the least governable countries.”

Also look guys you have to get past this tajik pashtun and uzbek thing, and that too coming from a Pakistani whom the tajiks really hate means something. Whatever happened in the past is insignificant, where you go on from here is what matters. US is going to leave Afghanistan soon, the country has gone through 30 years of civil war are you guys willing to put through another 30 just because of your egos ?

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 02:12 AM
anywayz.. to zahro.....let me tell u y pushtuns r more afghan then
just by blood they but lets elaborate..
i can start naming n giv u numbers . of how many of my familiy members hav fought for this country from the British to the Russians. and still counting. i hav losts of member of our family. y because no matter wat an immigrant tajik says this is our country and thats y at the end of the day its us that hav to defend it. if u wer sincere about Afghanistan u would of treated her better.

IamDZJ
04-20-2010, 02:13 AM
excuse me
u a tajik is calling ur self asal afghan on a pushtun forum..
ok i hav to control my anger

during the british wars u guys wer third class citizens ur zaat was the water boys of the pushtun army.. bachi saquo.....if u new anything about afghanistan u would no that it was sliced inhalf. and 35 milion pushtuns live in pakistan that is more then the population of afghanistan.THEY ARE cALLED MAHAJERS, NOT PAKISTANIES. SPEAKING PASHTO DOES NOT MAKE ONE A PASHTUN. afghan is an ethnicity and u girl are afghanistani just like ur dad... (I AM A PASHTANA BUT UNLIKE YOU I CAN TELL MY ENEMIES FROM MY FRIENDS. PAKISTAN NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE MY FRIEND.

u idiot...the reason 60% of the so called afghan army is tajik is because u guys are sellouts n traitors and the pushtuns r too busy defending our land from americans. (SORRY, WHAT? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THAT? ZAMEER DA PA TSA KHARS KIRRI DA OWAYA..MORE IMPORTANTLY, WAS IT WORTH IT? WHAT DID YOU SELL YOUR COUNTRY FOR? HOW CAN YOU JUSTIFY WHAT THEY DID AND WHAT THEY DO TO THE WIDOWS AND ORPHANS OF YOUR COUNTRY? OR WERE YOU BORN TO A GENERATION OF THIEVES WHO TAUGHT YOU NO BETTER??)now put this in ur pipes n pipe down.

Talal
04-20-2010, 02:16 AM
@Pakistani

Im not talking about karzai, he is a puppet and that is exactly why as soon as US leaves his time is going to be up and if Afghanistan doesnt have a leader to unite all ethnicities the country will be plunged into civil war once again.

And bro just go on a tajik forum and mention the word pakistan and see what they do to you lol (or just look at DZJ's posts about Pakistanis), but despite that im saying that there needs to be a reconciliation process among all ethnicities in Afghanistan, the institutions need to become stronger and for all that you guys will have to look past whatever happened in the past. If pashtuns were in an overwhelming majority then there could have been the possibility of snubbing other minority ethnicities but fact of the matter is Afghanistan can only function if all parties come to the table and try and resolve each other's difference for the greater good i.e A prosperous, stable Afghanistan

IamDZJ
04-20-2010, 02:17 AM
anywayz.. To zahro.....let me tell u y pushtuns r more afghan then
just by blood they but lets elaborate..
I can start naming n giv u numbers . Of how many of my familiy members hav fought for this country from the british to the russians. And still counting. I hav losts of member of our family. Y because no matter wat an immigrant tajik says this is our country and thats y at the end of the day its us that hav to defend it. If u wer sincere about afghanistan u would of treated her better.

you will lose whatever rest of you that is left to ignorance, not in the name of your country. I am done speaking with you.

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 02:21 AM
im sori u retarded .. wat part of wat i said was glorifying pakistan...oh no ur a tajik ur not a pukhtana ...well untill u prove it.
im from ningarhar jalalabad... i hate pakistan to the core. n i believe in loy afghanistan..thas the comment about the 35 million pushtuns in pakistan. they will be someday united back to the mother land. oh btw being pukhtun is just not the lannguge ...its a combination of languge lots of pukhtoonwali and ur blood.

btw watever u said in the llast paragraph doesnt make a sense. sori but ur afghanistani. bachi saqo o in ur case dukhtari saqo

IamDZJ
04-20-2010, 02:23 AM
fiVe BUCKS, WHO WANTS TO SMACK HIM IN THE FACE FOR ME?
O NAWASI GULPI FOROSH QAWM SHARM, DA NANGRAHAR NOOM WALE BADAWE? TAA GHUNDEY BEGHAIRATAN NANGRARIYAN NASHI KEDAI.

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 02:25 AM

poor u ur lost maybe u need a home.. maybe u need an identity, maybe u need a country.. maybe just maybe.

Pukhtoon007
04-20-2010, 02:28 AM
O NAWASI GULPI FOROSH QAWM SHARM, DA NANGRAHAR NOOM WALE BADAWE? TAA GHUNDEY BEGHAIRATAN NANGRARIYAN NASHI KEDAI.

oh btw from the pukhto u wrote ur not a pukhtana. n thas not the onli thing

BLS_1919v2.0
04-20-2010, 04:00 AM
Admin can you please close this thread. What is the point of this? Nobody has proven anything substantial here, just a lot of name calling. Afghanistan Pashtunkhwa jorrawalo pazae thaso baertha jangoona kawae...wathan pa dae khabaro wraan shu sam shae khalko.

Dinosaur Khan
04-21-2010, 08:49 AM
I agree with Dazahrojam, tajiks, hazaras & others are also 100% citizens of Afghanistan, treating them as 2nd class citzens or thinking them as not proper afghans is racial discrimination.
Pashtuns have to widen their hearts for minorities in afghanistan in order to act as a responsible magority.
We always complain of punjabis, the magority in pakistan but our trampling of voices of hazarywals, the minorities in pakhtunkhwa, is condemneble.

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 04:26 PM
You several times brought foreigners to Afghanistan and several time you oppressed Tajiks and others after they backed you. What did you against British for 100 years ago? Ayyub Khan ran like a coward dog toward Herati Shia Farsiwans begging like a jat to fight for him at Malakand. Many Tajiks of Kohdaman, Kohistan, Parvan, Ghazni were commanders. You people donīt see the real facts because you are all ethno-centric poeple. For you, only Pashtuns count. The hardest defeat the British had against the Tajiks in Kabul and Kohistan. The Kohistani Tajiks proved to be the most powerful and the best organized clans that opposed the British occupation of Kabul in 1879-80 .
Read more: KOHISTAN - Online Information article about KOHISTAN (http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/KHA_KRI/KOHISTAN.html#ixzz1NOTkdHid) http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/KHA_KRI/KOHISTAN.html#ixzz1NOTkdHid get your informations straight you haters.

Why should non-Pashtuns fight against NATO when Pashtuns invited foreigners, including America self, to the country? Why non-Pashtuns should support Pashtuns against NATO when Pashtuns self welcomed OBL and hundred thousand Arabs, 10 000 Chechens and many more? Why, when Taliban oppressed them and the Taliban was a PASHTUN MOVEMENT AGAINST NON-PASHTUNS. Tajiks did fight the Soviets, such as Turks, Mongols, Arabs, ISI and we still do. Do you think non-Pashtuns, specially the Tajiks who are the powerful people today of Afghanistan, will again sacrify their sons for those who revealed themself as their enemies? Where is your logic? What Pashtuns can, Tajiks could it 6000 years ago. You were trying to establish yourself on non-Pashtuns for 30years now and still canīt. What make you sure you will succes it in the future? Non-Pashtuns are not uneducated or stupid people. They have learned their lessons and tahtīs why they are now moving toward their own future, a future with no foreign dictation on them. You can join them or you can stay back and die for nothing, except for those traitors who claim fighting for Pakhtunistan issues and Pakhtuns. They are the real enemy of Pashtuns and children of Satan.

Haris
05-25-2011, 04:33 PM
You claim everyone here is ethnocentric but yourself? The hypocrisy!

Please stop rooting out outdated threads which should have been closed a long time ago just to spread your divisive rhetoric.

Mods, please close thread.

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 04:36 PM
Insult.

Refrain from insults

-PFSTAFF

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 04:39 PM
dont say monkey

sorry, that is what i read from a research article. Wazir Akbar Khan also killed them along with British army.

Well, the Angreez became your fathers... so your mothers had any occupation to do for them. That was why they could rule you.. throug your mothers. With non-Pashtuns and Pashtuns and their women they had no contacts, except fighting. You read possibly Ganeshaīs holly book or your Monkey-God.

Nokia_Apridy
05-25-2011, 04:40 PM

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

Not the Tajiks.

NOT THE TAJIKS.

Warkya Sta da post ka dumra zor da chay za ya Soch ta kanwalam :(

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 04:48 PM

That is why Pashtuns are not joining.Pashtuns do not joining the army from the same reasons as many non-Tajiks did not joiuned the army under to Daud Khan. It was a Pashtun, and today a non-Pashtun army. Read some articles. Everyday insugents get killed or jailed. Itīs just a question of time when Pakistani motherīs can bear more terrorists. Once they canīt bear terrorists, Afghanistan will face a new and better future. And believe me, that will come soon, no matter how. Inshallah.

Not the Tajiks.Pashtuns were dealing with eachother and killing innocent people....have you never asked yourself why there is not a single material showing the Pashtuns of southern and eastern fighting directy the Soviets? The Soviets had no problems to entre Paktia, Khost... go for dreaming. Even Nuristanis could defeat them on Mazar.

Not the Tajiks.When? How?

Not the Tajiks.Alright, 7 years long ... Nader ruled you longer .... Persia ruled Pashtusn fvor centuries. Such as all other invaders. Tajiks empires like Sistanis, Samanids, Ghurids, Kartmaliks, GardezShahis, Miranshahis etc ruled you, too. You just need to read history from a non-Pashtun source. Even Indians ruled over Pashtuns. The last time under Sikhs.

When the Pashtuns defeated the British the British told Afghans)Pashtuns) that they are martial race.You are funny. There were or still are many warlike tribes. The Jats, Gujjaratis all of them were counted as warlike tribes... does this fact make your position among them better? Your fake history and pride does take you nowhere. Even those Pashtun empires were led by Tajik administators and their language in India was court language...in a Pashtun empire..because they had the education and skills and Pashtuns not... dig that!! Taj Mahal, the greatest Tajik gift to India under Mughal rule ever!!!

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 04:54 PM
back in India in history classes, we only heard of Pashtuns defeating the Greeks, Russians, Persians, British, and now Americans.

Good for you ... but real Indians are not fools like you. Massacring 12000 civilians (women, servants, children, elders, members of the British soldiers...) + poor 4000 vey poor eqipped Indo-British soldiers who all took their ways from Kabul over Jalalabad to Islamad in a very deep deep winter you take pride on... what a shame

http://books.google.de/books?id=Zp_yNYA20rgC&pg=PA15&dq=Pashtuns+fought+16000&hl=de&ei=2V_dTfCsN8T1sgbJyf29BQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&sqi=2&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Pashtuns%20fought%2016000&f=false

Haris
05-25-2011, 05:05 PM
where was I ever ''ethnocentric''?

Ethnocentric: Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group

Now let us look at the following quote:

You are an indian. Your women were living with rapers.... a Tajik women would do suicide than accpeting dishonouring, Indian monkey!

Hypocrite.

You refer to us as your 'brothers' and you show such disrespect to this fellow who has done nothing to you except challenge your Tajik-superiority belief. You say he is not a "real Indian". Define what a real Indian is then for all our benefits. You are also racist as well. Your supposedly friendly attitude does not fool anyone here.

I do not consider you to be my brother. Through his actions, this man is more of a brother to me than you could ever be. Everyone can see your double standards Albani.

You are not welcome here with your divisive talk. You talk of unifying Afghanistan yet you claim Wardaks are not proper Pashtuns. You try to dismiss our history and replace it with your own Tajik-centric beliefs.
I think you would love a unified Afghanistan....Just without us Pashtuns right?

Get out. Not a single person on these forums wants you here.

Mods close this thread please.

Albani_Rahmat_Kabulzada
05-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Haris, it is you who attack non-Pashtuns constantly. I never insulted any Pashtun because one and main reason. My own mother is a Pashtun. But when you attack other non-Pashtuns because of your hate toward them of course I take side and defend them, such as you defend Pakistani terrorists.