View Full Version : West Must..

parsiwaan
09-18-2010, 02:13 PM
As you all remember how the Pakistani Talitabis forced Afghan Hindus to wear special cloths to be distinguished from general population...in same idea i want to purpose to west to force these scam bags Taliban supporters in west to have a glowing "T" on their foreheads. Those that abuse human rights and democracy have no right to enjoy these same right.

شمله ور خراساني
09-18-2010, 02:23 PM
As you all remember how the Pakistani Talitabis forced Afghan Hindus to wear special cloths to be distinguished from general population...in same idea i want to purpose to west to force these scam bags Taliban supporters in west to have a glowing "T" on their foreheads. Those that abuse human rights and democracy have no right to enjoy these same right.

you are making demands from west to do things for you. What did you offer them in return?

akbarkhan
09-18-2010, 02:36 PM

And what do we do with Northern Alliance, Khalqis, Parchamis, Sholaites, and their supporters?

Didn't the Mujahileen rape women in front of their brothers/fathers/mothers/husbands?
Didn't they push raw eggs up women's sexual organs?
Didn't they cut off women's breasts?
Didn't they behead human beings and dipped them in hot oil, clapping as the mutilated body 'danced' (Raqs e Morda)?
Didn't they inject poison in vegetables and fruits?
Didn't they booby trap toys taking the lives of 1000s of young kids on the streets of Kabul?
Didn't they sell our national treasures to France, Britain and other countries?
Didn't they kidnap young boys and sodomized them?
Didn't they use ordinary Afghans as target practice for fun in the streets of Kabul?
Didn't they deal in drugs?
Didn't they sell nearly all of Afghanistan's assets to Pakistan and neighbouring countries?

I am not saying that the Taliban shouldn't be accountable for their wrongs, but why do you halfwits make it look like the misery of Afghans started with the Taliban in 1995-6!? Why do you make it look like Afghanistan was the land of orchards and fairies and all of sudden in 1996 everything went down the hell.

Taliban with all their wrongs inherited a country with no sign of unity, infrastructure, economy, resources and etc! Stop pretending that everything was well before their arrival. Taliban is the result of Rabbani, Masood, Gulbudeen, Faheem, Mazari and Dustom's crimes, the same people who you dimwits either call 'national hero' or who you look up to under this very occupation.

Do you ask us to overlook the crimes of above mentioned individuals and jump right in on the Taliban bashing wagon? No, what ever the Taliban were and are is because of the crimes of their predecessors!

parsiwaan
09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
you are making demands from west to do things for you. What did you offer them in return?

I offer west my unlimited gratitude for giving me refugees, for allowing me to fallow my religion no matter how different and dogmatic it sounded to them...for giving me education and human rights...including the rights of citizen to vote and protest. This is exactly the reason simpleton like you also are in west...or if you happen to be in birth place of Islam...Saudi Arabia or Persian gulf state..you would end up being corn-holed like this poor fallow:

YouTube - "UAE's Prince Gruesomely Tortures A Helpless Afghan" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsqZ10RYhU)

parsiwaan
09-18-2010, 02:55 PM
And what do we do with Northern Alliance, Khalqis, Parchamis, Sholaites, and their supporters?

Didn't the Mujahileen rape women in front of their brothers/fathers/mothers/husbands?
Didn't they push raw eggs up women's sexual organs?
Didn't they cut off women's breasts?
Didn't they behead human beings and dipped them in hot oil, clapping as the mutilated body 'danced' (Raqs e Morda)?
Didn't they inject poison in vegetables and fruits?
Didn't they booby trap toys taking the lives of 1000s of young kids on the streets of Kabul?
Didn't they sell our national treasures to France, Britain and other countries?
Didn't they kidnap young boys and sodomized them?
Didn't they use ordinary Afghans as target practice for fun in the streets of Kabul?
Didn't they deal in drugs?
Didn't they sell nearly all of Afghanistan's assets to Pakistan and neighbouring countries?
I am not saying that the Taliban shouldn't be accountable for their wrongs, but why do you halfwits make it look like the misery of Afghans started with the Taliban in 1995-6!? Why do you make it look like Afghanistan was the land of orchards and fairies and all of sudden in 1996 everything went down the hell.

Taliban with all their wrongs inherited a country with no sign of unity, infrastructure, economy, resources and etc! Stop pretending that everything was well before their arrival. Taliban is the result of Rabbani, Masood, Gulbudeen, Faheem, Mazari and Dustom's crimes, the same people who you dimwits either call 'national hero' or who you look up to under this very occupation.

Do you ask us to overlook the crimes of above mentioned individuals and jump right in on the Taliban bashing wagon? No, what ever the Taliban were and are is because of the crimes of their predecessors!

You have no argument or logic what’s so ever... just because khalqis, Parhchamis, Jahad and god knows who else has done this does NOT justify the crimes of talitabis. Moreover i never seen anyone in here to back and support those criminals you mention...but yes there are shameless punks like yourself that are supporting the murderous scams taliban.

Now back to subject... as you Pakistani lots are well know to turn every argument that you can not win into name calling and hot-airs..pakistani system.(i call it daal syndrome).
The same way taliban forced afghan hindus to wear special cloths, WEST must forced these taliban supporters rates to wear a T on their forehead. Those that are against human rights, freedom of speach, expression and religion have no f-ing right to enjoy these rights here in west. Just like PDPA crimes used the decade of democracy under late King zahir shah to gain power and then killed every and each of their opponent--more then 50k highly educated afghans were killed…these rats are using democracy to bring their totalitarianism , savage and f-ed up rule…thus these rats must be dealt with with iron fist. Kill them all and let allah sort it out!!!

akbarkhan
09-18-2010, 03:16 PM
You have no argument or logic what’s so ever... just because khalqis, Parhchamis, Jahad and god knows who else has done this does NOT justify the crimes of talitabis. Moreover i never seen anyone in here to back and support those criminals you mention...but yes there are shameless punks like yourself that are supporting the murderous scams taliban.

Salam,

I never stated that I support Taliban, however what I stated is that behind every political movement there is a cause. Now I am sure you have a PhD in international relations, hence, you can confidently declare that my humble logic lacks validity and that my argument is ill-conceived.

Without any intended dismay, I must reveal the fact that I am not really for Taliban, however Taliban is our reality therefore I must remain realistic in dissecting our political & social affairs. Reality, although harsh and unpalatable, dictates that if Masodov & his croonies, Gulbudeen & his ISI manipulators, Mazari and his Irani masters, Dustom and his Turkish puppeteers didn't play with the fate of Afghanistan over their struggle for ethnic supremacy and political power, there would have been no Taliban. Could you please enlighten me if this is not the case?

Factual unbiased analysis of the situation indicates that the same Western states who you and I are so fond of, used Afghanistan as a buffer to engage in a proxy war. A proxy war that weaked Afghanistan for decades to come, a war whose sole benefactors were external stakeholders such as United States, Britain and the Qadiyani led army-state of Pakistan. Being the highly educated man that you are, I am confident that you have studied State Departments documents on this issue, Mathew Hoh brings this to light in his recent interviews and so does Jeremy Scahill.

The same Western states that you and I live in so happily, appreciating the occasional Foie gras and Chivas Regal, left Afghanistan in the lurch once they secured their vested interests and so they sowed the Taliban seeds and now they reap their fruits.

Now back to subject... as you Pakistani lots are well know to turn every argument that you can not win into name calling and hot-airs..pakistani system.(i call it daal syndrome).
The same way taliban forced afghan hindus to wear speak cloths, WEST must forced these taliban supporters rates to wear a T on their forehead. Those that are against human rights, freedom of speach, expression and religion have no f-ing right to enjoy these rights here in west. Just like PDPA crimes used the decade of democracy under late King zahir shah to gain power and then killed every and each of their opponent--more then 50k highly educated afghans were killed…these rats are using democracy to bring their totalitarianism , savage and f-ed up rule…thus these rats must be dealt with with iron fist. Kill them all and let allah sort it out!!!

Now clearly, Taliban must have caused you great personal grievances like they have do so to many other Afghans hence you are inclined more towards emotional rants rather than realistic analysis of Afghan political affairs. Please, don't get emotional and don't swear. Particularly, if you count a man with a Turban as a towel-head, a simpleton, an awghan e ghol - because when a man of your high stature and educational background uses profanity to support his argument, it indicates that either the man or his argument is weak - in most cases its probably both. We know that is not the case with you, you have already established to this online community that you must be held in high esteem because of your Oxford-style or perhaps Harvard-style education.

Do give me a nudge if you would like to pursue a non-emotional and family-friendly discourse, I would love to learn from highly educated, politicaly awakened and honourable Afghans such as yourself.