View Full Version : Your donations for the flood victims in Pashtunkhwa

Dawezai
09-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Those friends who want to send their donations to the flood victims in Pashtunkhwa through Pashtunkhwa Milli Awami Party should contact Arbab Mujeeb Saib, who is the provincial general secretary of PkMAP and supervising PkMAP's relief work in Pashtunkhwa, on the following phone number, please:
0092-301 883 9181

Thanks.

Talal
09-04-2010, 07:57 PM
I wouldn't trust any political party at all with my money..the government has virtually done nothing to help the people and if it weren't for the army and Pakistani people pitching in to help out the situation would have been even worse

Give ur money to edhi, independent organizations.. Best thing would be to ask around in your family and help out the ones closest to you

Saifullah
09-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Yea i dont know how silly our people are? Why do they keep giving to political parties especially ones not known for any real honesty. Even if they have a little bit of 'dishonesty' thats enough for me not to trust them again. There are many trustworthy organisation such as Edhi, islamic relief and so on. Give to them

afghan
09-04-2010, 11:52 PM
better to send them to your friend or family member if you have one over there, otherwise there many honest members of pashtun forum in pashtunkhwah send it to them. you will know where your money was spent.