View Full Version : World Renowned Scholar Dr Israar Ahmed Dies

Palwasha
04-14-2010, 06:59 AM
Innah lilaahi wa inaa elahi raji'un.

I'm so upset to have heard this, Allah grant him a high place in Jannah.

Renowned Islamic scholar Dr Israr Ahmed is dead

LAHORE: The world of Islam lost a luminary early on Wednesday as Dr. Israr Ahmed breathed his last in Lahore, Pakistan. He died of a massive cardiac arrest, according to media reports.

A veteran Islamic scholar, Dr. Israr was suffering from back pain and heart disorders for a long time. His funeral prayers will be held on Wednesday in Lahore.

Dr. Israr was the head and founder of Tanzeem-e-Islami. He had a huge following in Pakistan, India and Gulf countries, especially in Saudi Arabia.
A medical doctor by profession, Dr. Israr was one of the founding members of the Jamaat-e-Islami.

He was popular for his lectures and TV debates over current Islamic issues and his grasp over Islamic history made him a front-ranking scholar of Islam.

*Mahzala*
04-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Raj'ioun.

SubhanAllah, that has shocked me ... Allah have Mercy on him, make easy his questioning, widen his grave and grant him Jannat-ul-Firdaus InshaAllah.

Baghi
04-14-2010, 02:28 PM
It is very good that this ******* died. He was only prostituting Islam and under the garb of relgion was forwarding the Rangit Singhi agenda.

Palwasha
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
It is very good that this ******* died. He was only prostituting Islam and under the garb of relgion was forwarding the Rangit Singhi agenda.

I'm not gonna bother replying to your claims.

The man's dead, show some respect.

khyaal
04-14-2010, 02:56 PM

I completely agree with you, these so-called Punjabi scholars of Islam are mere tools for extending the power and influence of Punjabi colonialists.

You people are so simple and gullible. We understand their each and every tactic.

Baghi
04-14-2010, 02:58 PM
This crook was responsible for the death of many Pashtuns. The ******* used to come to Pukhtunkhwa and try to fan jehadi ferver by quoting fake ahadiths saying one day armies will rise from Khurasan (pukhtunkhwa) and conquer the whole world. When 9/11 happened the ******* disappeared from public and denounced jehad for a while.

He was actually a dog of ISI.

Another Punjabi religious group had blamed him for abusing young boys.

Palwasha
04-14-2010, 02:59 PM
I thought someone would bring race/punjbi into this..:lal18:

Baghi
04-14-2010, 03:02 PM
yara da Punjabiano sara dai sa rishtha mishtha da chai doomra dagha dai prai thrawa kra?

Admin Khan
04-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Please refrain from abusive language.

Thanks and welcome here.

Son of Mountains
04-15-2010, 02:14 AM
May Almighty Allah bless his Soul with heaven. I've read some chapters of his one book. He was a good man and neutral man.

Dukemina
04-15-2010, 02:17 AM
Inna lilahi wa innailayhi rajioun. May Allah forgive his mistake and grant him an easy passage into Jannah tul Firdaus, Ameen.