View Full Version : Read this malicious Pakistan's Dawn editorial!

khyaal
04-11-2010, 05:13 PM
President Barack Obama seemed aware of the “challenge” Hamid Karzai faced when he said on Friday that the Afghan president was “a critical partner” in his stated goal of creating a safe environment for Afghanistan and Pakistan.

While the Afghan president may or may not be conscious of that challenge, it is obvious that he has done very little to inspire confidence in his ability to deliver. There are two aspects to this misfortune: one is his record in office since the Bonn conference installed him as Afghan president in December 2001, and the other is his more recent performance characterised by lack of direction. Elected first by a grand jirga and later through the popular electoral process, Karzai failed to develop a political set-up acceptable to all sections of Afghanistan’s polyglot population.

Even though a Pakhtun himself, Karzai relied heavily on Tajik and Uzbek leaders, thus alienating the Pakhtuns, the country’s largest ethnic group. This denied him a strong political base and weakened his ability to dictate terms to the non-Pakhtun warlords.

In the absence of political strength, Karzai failed in all other vital tasks — like creating a corruption-free administration, raising a new Afghan army, and rebuilding a country devastated by decades of relentless war. More unfortunately, Afghanistan has returned to its pre-Taliban position as the world’s biggest opium producer. This has led to a thriving drug trade, especially in the south-eastern province of Kandahar, whose governor is Karzai’s brother. This has helped the Taliban use drug money to arm themselves.

His more recent behaviour should be seen against the backdrop of America’s decision to pull out next year. This deadline presupposes a Kabul government strong enough to take care of Afghanistan on its own. This is an extremely doubtful proposition and goes to explain Karzai’s nervousness. His threat to switch over to the Taliban is ludicrous. The only way Afghanistan can be stable after the stipulated American withdrawal is a comprehensive peace settlement. Karzai is not sure whether he will be there in such a set-up or be part of the negotiating process. There is very little time at his disposal, though Obama wants him to bring Afghanistan into the 21st century. America also appears keen not to repeat the mistake of relying on an individual to deliver on its goals. Kabul needs a broad-based government which enjoys friendly relations with all its neighbours and a much larger section of Afghan society. Nothing short of this will deliver stability to Afghanistan, a country that has not seen good governance for decades.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/editorial/19-obama-and-karzai-140-hh-09

Dinosaur Khan
04-11-2010, 05:20 PM
what is your point and views on it? i mean which point of editorial seemed wrong to you?

khyaal
04-11-2010, 05:26 PM
what is your point and views on it? i mean which point of editorial seemed wrong to you?

Why are you becoming Punjab's apologist and advocate at the cost of your own nations interest?

Dinosaur Khan
04-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Why are you becoming Punjab's apologist and advocate at the cost of your own nations interest?

Well you are suppose to give your point of view in the thread along with quotation as it is an editorial not link of news.

khyaal
04-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Well you are suppose to give your point of view in the thread along with quotation as it is an editorial not link of news.

The whole of the editorial is a malicious attempt for the character assassination of Olas Mashar Karza,i and further to create despair among Pashtun/afghans.

Dinosaur Khan
04-11-2010, 05:54 PM
^But many pashtuns can agree with editorial's analysis of karzai character.
I have feeling that you simply dont like pakistan newspapers to have analysis of afghanistan's situation.

khyaal
04-11-2010, 05:59 PM
^But many pashtuns can agree with editorial's analysis of karzai character.
I have feeling that you simply dont like pakistan newspapers to have analysis of afghanistan's situation.

Though I belong to the occupied Pakhtunkhwa but you are right I don't like Pakistani newspapers and their tv channels. And I aslo know very well about Pakistani tabloid and yellow journalism, and that the media men are briefed from time to time by the ISPR people. I know the intentions behind their each and every article and news report.

Son of Mountains
04-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Though I belong to the occupied Pakhtunkhwa but you are right I don't like Pakistani newspapers and their tv channels. And I aslo know very well about Pakistani tabloid and yellow journalism, and that the media men are briefed from time to time by the ISPR people. I know the intentions behind their each and every article and news report.

u r not from Pashtunkhwa. U r an Afghan whose aim is to spread hate for PAKISTAN. And to mislead pashtuns of Pakistan by the word Occupied.
Do ur best efforts, inshaALLAH U'll get nothing

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 08:06 AM
u r not from Pashtunkhwa. U r an Afghan whose aim is to spread hate for PAKISTAN. And to mislead pashtuns of Pakistan by the word Occupied.
Do ur best efforts, inshaALLAH U'll get nothing

No Son of mountains he is from Pashtunkhwa. This even I can vouch for. Bro, don't be surprised that there are such nationalists among Pashtuns. Basically pashtun/Afghan nationalism within Pashtunkhwa has its sprectrum, some want complete unified autonomous unit within Pakistan, others want Loy Afghanistan.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 08:20 AM
No Son of mountains he is from Pashtunkhwa. This even I can vouch for. Bro, don't be surprised that there are such nationalists among Pashtuns. Basically pashtun/Afghan nationalism within Pashtunkhwa has its sprectrum, some want complete unified autonomous unit within Pakistan, others want Loy Afghanistan.

These pashtun nationalist are mostly secular, am i right?

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 08:23 AM

Not really. I am not secular, not in the least bit...however I believe in Loy Afghanistan. You can't generalize. Maybe Khyaal is secular, but that is his viewpoint and I respect it.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Not really. I am not secular, not in the least bit...however I believe in Loy Afghanistan. You can't generalize. Maybe Khyaal is secular, but that is his viewpoint and I respect it.

ANP is secular-minded party and so are its fans. Pashtun Nationalists like you will be in minority (or you do not agree with this?)

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 08:38 AM
ANP is secular-minded party and so are its fans. Pashtun Nationalists like you will be in minority (or you do not agree with this?)

I do not know if I am the majority of nationaliyaan or minority. However, you will have to put this forward to Achakzai, Afghan mellat and ANP, etc. The point that I want to put forward is that, not all Pashtun nationaliyaan think a certain way...nor can they be defined merely by a certain region.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 08:46 AM

What do you mean by secular?

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 08:51 AM
What do you mean by secular?

not religous

Son of Mountains
04-12-2010, 08:54 AM
I felt myself pashtoon nationalist in a sense to help my people, support my people in context of jobs' searching, helping them which is in my hands.
But the face of this type of nationalism which can make me SECULAR is disgusting for me. Thanks Allah that i am not such nationalist.

Ohhh...i brought Allah/or religion in "some" Pashtoon matters....its bad...!

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 08:54 AM
not religous

There are religious secular people jodigulla. Secularism means a seperation between the state and religious institution(s). So one does not infringe on the other.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:04 AM
There are religious secular people jodigulla. Secularism means a seperation between the state and religious institution(s). So one does not infringe on the other.

I know the proper defination of secular & secularism. By Secular pashtun nationalists i mean those who have neglected the role of islam in pashtunism.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:04 AM
not religous

Not religious means not believing in religion?

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 09:05 AM
I think Pashtun nationalism is the gift and the curse.

too much nationalism gets to your head and etc.

nationalism for the sake of nationalism is a terrible concept, and a disgusting one. However to protect your nation, identity, land, etc it is very noble. As of now, what some nationaliyaan (this isn't only anp) may sound harsh but it is neccessary as our people are suffering on both sides of the durand line.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:07 AM
I know the proper defination of secular & secularism. By Secular pashtun nationalists i mean those who have neglected the role of islam in pashtunism.

Thsi is just a distraction from the main topic. You can start such things in a separate thread.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:10 AM

Not religious means not believing in religion?

sorry for not explaining fully, by not religous i mean the one who do believe in religeon but who is not strictly religous especially in political affairs

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:11 AM
nationalism for the sake of nationalism is a terrible concept, and a disgusting one. However to protect your nation, identity, land, etc it is very noble. As of now, what some nationaliyaan (this isn't only anp) may sound harsh but it is neccessary as our people are suffering on both sides of the durand line.

Even loyalty to state ( and that for a state like Pakistan) for personal gains against ones nation's interests is also an extremely contemptible thing.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 09:12 AM
^we are suffering because of our own faults.

we are divided. Pakistani Pashtuns merely care about us Afghans, you are probably livng in the west and painting a pretty image but when you visit Pashtunkhwa they do not consider themselves larawbar or afghan they are nationalistic pakistanis.

pashtuns of pakistan have no status in Pakistan as far as thei are culture is concerned.

I know we are divided...however not ever section of Pashtunkhwa thinks like that. Nationalist parties make a big chunk of the people too (not majority). BTW the operations have not put forward that type of nationalistic pakistani feelings. I have studied there and lived there Afghanlady, that is why I am aware of the education system. What are you going to expect from so many people there? The media is not in pashtun hands, the policy is not, in Pashtunkhwa we are taught about Indo-pak heroes, and not our own.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Even loyalty to state ( and that for a state like Pakistan) for personal gains against ones nation's interests for is also an extremely contemptible thing.

Forexample ANP & PKMAP.

Is there any national movement in pakhtunkhwa going on in baloch pattren? to which i may or may attack my loyalty.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 09:22 AM
^its pakistani pashtun fault to not create schools that teach us Pashto and our hisotircal figures.

Unfortunately a lot of times Pashto is made official, MMA other types turn against it. About education well until now, it was a federal responsibility. Just recently education ministry was moved to the provincial control. So now we can finally mention them. It is obvious why the establishment and mutaliye e pakistan would cut it out, now we will see if the Pashtuns can fix it up.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
^its pakistani pashtun fault to not create schools that teach us Pashto and our hisotircal figures.

Exactly it is our weakness that we have not tried seriously to bring pashto in every schools in pakhtunkhwa.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Forexample ANP & PKMAP.

Is there any national movement in pakhtunkhwa going on in baloch pattren? to which i may or may attack my loyalty.

But looking at the situation in which British occupied this land and later on handed over it to Pakistan, and again our very miserable condition here doesn't compel us to feel that kind of loyalty for Pakistan as Punjabis do.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:29 AM
For me this at least will be a very shameful thing. This will indicate my ignorance of my own Pashtun/afghan history.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Even Pakistan isn't that much loyal to itself. lol

Just look at its constitutional history and its atrocities against the component nations!

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:35 AM
Forexample ANP & PKMAP.

Sorry i mistakenely wrote 'attack', it is 'attach'.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:39 AM
But looking at the situation in which British occupied this land and later on handed over it to Pakistan, and again our very miserable condition here doesn't compel us to feel that kind of loyalty for Pakistan as Punjabis do.

You did'nt answer my question, but leave it.

Pakhtunkhwa is not occupied, pakhtuns themselves choose pakistan with consent in 1947. so curse your own people.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:41 AM
is Pashto even required in schools in Khyber province like it Sindhi is required in Sindh and etc

Ofcourse it is required to be taught in schools upto matric level.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 09:42 AM
You did'nt answer my question, but leave it.

Pakhtunkhwa is not occupied, pakhtuns themselves choose pakistan with consent in 1947. so curse your own people.

No they didn't Jodigul. That is part of the whole state story. The referendum was boycotted by the ruling party, Khudae Khidmatgars. They (Khudae Khidmatgars) then put forward the bannu declaration. This so called referendum only got 50.5 % votes for Pakistan. I doubt in that instance we can curse the "people".

khyaal
04-12-2010, 09:44 AM
is Pashto even required in schools in Khyber province like it Sindhi is required in Sindh and etc

No, Pashto is not the official language of Pakhtunkhwa. It is Urdu. Even school children in Peshawar are penalised for speaking pashto with their class mates. (such a shame). :cryy:

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 09:49 AM
No they didn't Jodigul. That is part of the whole state story. The referendum was boycotted by the ruling party, Khudae Khidmatgars. They (Khudae Khidmatgars) then put forward the bannu declaration. This so called referendum only got 50.5 % votes

Pashtuns did'not turn violent against pakistan at that time, which means they were ok with pakistan.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Pashtuns did'not turn violent against pakistan at that time, which means they were ok with pakistan.

Lolll Jodigul are you for real? Wasn't Faqir i ipi fighting against pakistan, when the first islamic duty the pak army did was bomb waziristan? He was against Pakistan, he was fighting against it. In the settled districts the political power was with Khudai Khidmatgars, and as they were non violent, it wouldn't be plausible. I am sure you know of what happened after 1947, when they were jailed, tortured, etc...oh ofc Babarra massacre.

Jodigul by your logic, Palestine has little legitimacy, as during the 48 war, many Palestinian locals and villages signed deals with the Israelis as a sort of de facto peace.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM
@bls
On KW i have understood the whole refrendum story. I was coming to the point that not pakistan but khudai khidmatgars the non-violent dows are to be blamed for going of pakhtunkhwa into pakistan. Buzdili dagha anjaam wi.

* Faqir of ipi i think got motivated for large money which afghan governament promised to him.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 10:00 AM

But they (Khudai Khidmatgar) recorded their voice of dissent by passing Bannu Resolution on 21 June 1947 which is also called the Pashtunistan Resolution asking for a separate state for Pashtuns. Khudai khidmatgar had a 2/3 majority in the provincial assembly.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 10:03 AM
@bls
On KW i have understood the whole refrendum story. I was coming to the point that not pakistan but khudai khidmatgars the non-violent dows are to be blamed for going of pakhtunkhwa into pakistan. Buzdili dagha anjaam wi.

* Faqir of ipi i think got motivated for large money which afghan governament promised to him.

Jodigul, Faqir i ipi fought more than a decade against the british, and then he turned on Pakistan. I think it is a little premature to go and character assassinate him. This is the same faqir who even the British respected.

About Khudai Khidmathgars, well what did you want them to do? They put forward the bannu resolution, by boycotting the pakistan referendum, they have historically made it negligable. So I don't understand your logic, they are cowards for not being violent against Pakistan, but then what are these so called pashtun patriots to the state? If one is buzdill, the other is beghairath no?

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 10:13 AM
@bls
Patriots are the products of later stages from Pakistan studies & assimilated society of pashtuns into pakistan, you cant compare them with our non-violent leaders at that time.
You have to understand that mindset of pashtun is largely of islamic composition. Pakistan presented itself as an islamic castle & republic and pashtuns happily joined it thinking that punjabis, sindis & balochs are also muslim.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 10:17 AM
@bls
Patriots are the products of later stages from Pakistan studies & assimilated society of pashtuns into pakistan, you cant compare them with our non-violent leaders at that time.
You have to understand that mindset of pashtun is largely of islamic composition. Pakistan presented itself as an islamic castle & republic and pashtuns happily joined it thinking that punjabis, sindis & balochs are also muslim.

If that was the case Jodigul why didn't they vote for the supporters of the muslim castle in any election? Why did they vote for those "hindu agent" Khudai Khidmatgars. Muslim league when they put forward the 2 nation theory in 1937 couldn't even a seat in pakhtunkhwa lolzzz. I know the islamic composition of Pashtuns, but don't say Pakistan = islam. This is not correct....majority of the islamic ulema then also were against the concept of Pakistan. Baloch and sindhis have a different history and reason regarding Pakistan. Baloch believe their Qalat state was usurped, and Sindh joined on the guarantee that the 1940 resolution would be implemented.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Muslim League got majority of the muslim vote at the time in the 1940s election, except for Pashtunkhwa settled areas. Why is that? Was our islamic composition less then and increased exponentially after 1947? Come on Jodigul clearly this can't be a cogent idea.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 10:24 AM
@bls
Pashtuns were given two options, either to vote for india or pakistan..... pashtun's vote naturally went to pakistan.... simply because pakistan was muslim

If 3rd option of afghanistan was also included in refrendum then ofcourse pashtuns would have voted to afghanistan ... so the ultimate blame goes to British

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 10:27 AM
@bls
Pashtuns were given two options, either to vote for india or pakistan..... pashtun's vote naturally went to pakistan.... simply because pakistan was muslim

If 3rd option of afghanistan was also included in refrendum then ofcourse pashtuns would have voted to afghanistan ... so the ultimate blame goes to British

loll that would be the point. Jodigul the fact that they didn't give us the option to reunite with our homeland puts into context why our areas were encorporated into Pakistan doesn't it? We had no desire nor support for either....even though Khudae Khidmathgars were allied with Congress. Now British were not stupid, they were the ones that divided Pashtun/Afghans, so clearly it wasn't a mistake. It was a strategic neccessity for them to support the creation and keep baloch, Pashtuns, and indians divided from their respective communities.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Divide and rule !
Damn you britiania :)

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Pakistan should have never been created. It's an international migraine.

and also india.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 12:20 PM
^If india was neighbour of afghanistan, it would have raped afghanistan very hard, say thanks to allah that a muslim country is its neigbour.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 12:20 PM
^If india was neighbour of afghanistan, it would have raped afghanistan very hard, say thanks to allah that a muslim country is its neigbour.

Why would they rape Afghanistan?

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Why would they rape Afghanistan?

A powerful do not pity the weak. India is friendly to afghans not because afghan r very sweet people but to annoy pakistan. India is very bossy & troublesome for its tiny neighbours, it is true migraine.
If india was in the shoes of pakistan, they would have also kept K.pakhtunkhwa & balochistan . you can build up the rest of possible scenario.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 12:53 PM
A powerful do not pity the weak. India is friendly to afghans not because afghan r very sweet people but to annoy pakistan. India is very bossy & troublesome for its tiny neighbours, it is true migraine.
If india was in the shoes of pakistan, they would have also kept K.pakhtunkhwa & balochistan . you can build up the rest of possible scenario.

Jodigul this is speculation. Similarly, one can say China is being nice to Pakistan so they can annoy India, and then they will be just as troublesome. It is not logical.
About the issue of durand line, well you are partially right, India had the same stupid stand (prior to partition) that Pakistan had...as they say birds of a feather flock together.

The point isn't to be supportive of one blindly, but what is our interest. What can't we as Pashtuns look for our interests..why does everything come down to India v Pakistan?
I can build a lot of "possible scenarios".

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 12:57 PM
@bls
Actually i can not digest when an afghan says than pakistan is devil, india should have been neigbour of afghanistan. They forget that with greater india pakhtuns would have become enslaved, neglected, & target of hindu-muslim tension.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 12:59 PM
^Actually i can not digest when an afghan says than pakistan is devil, india should have been neigbour of afghanistan. They forget that with greater india pakhtuns would have become enslaved, neglected, & target of hindu-muslim tension.

No Jodigul, you are shifting into hyperbole. The reality is that we Pashtun in our unity survived empires, what on earth would India do to us that will stop our survival? Pashtuns under a one unit like Afghanistan would have solidified our position politically. We have never been the largest of states around us, but we were never harrassed like we are today (due to our division). So what you saying has no historical precedent.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 01:00 PM
ma kho wii chi to charta pakhtun ye.... kho ma ghalata andaza sta pa bara kii lagawali wa, how dare you abuse our pashtun land, you say thanks to Allah (swt) that afghans/pashtuns are protecting you from these hindues.

Za marha, pa khabaray rogh poha na ye awo ghooray zhay

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 01:06 PM
@bls

Age of afghans/pashtuns are over, gone are the days when they used to intimade india. Gandhi & congress were just using bacha khan, they had no intentions of giving NWFP back to afghanistan. According to akhand bharat theory afghanistan is also part of great india. So it is possible that india in the form of neigbour of afghanistan wud have been great threat and bully to the country.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 01:09 PM
@bls

Age of afghans/pashtuns are over, gone are the days when they used to intimade india. Gandhi & congress were just using bacha khan, they had no intentions of giving NWFP back to afghanistan. According to akhand bharat theory afghanistan is also part of great india. So it is possible that india in the form of neigbour of afghanistan wud have been great threat and bully to the country.

Akhand bharat is a dead idea..has little weight in today's politics. I am aware that Congress had no intention of returning Pashtunkhwa back to Afghanistan. but guess what neither did or does Pakistan (then muslim league). That doesn't justify one over the other.

If the age of Pashtuns is over, then what difference does it make who your master is? None of them are clearly islamic or pashtun. BTW no one is talking about intimidation, but the world is not a cowboy movie either where one country can just roll over another (US or russia excluded)....India is one of the many regional powers, but it is not the only one...so again you are just trying to put forward an obscure example.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 01:19 PM
you know.

they deserve to be stripped from the Pashtun title.

you can't be a true pashtun if you don't respect Afghanistan (the land of Pashtuns)

I can also make declarations in your style forexample "the one who love india, can not be a pashtun"

Now debate on it....

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 01:31 PM
^What about the use of afghanistan soil by india to do terrorism in pakistan? are you ok with it.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 01:47 PM
^What about the use of afghanistan soil by india to do terrorism in pakistan? are you ok with it.

Jodigul this is bordering the point of nonsense. Say for the sake of argument India is doing so, but so is Pakistan. Why are you defending one over the other? Afghanistan is the moranee watan of pashtuns, this is a fact...india has nothing to do with pashtun identity or loyalty. You are holding on to very weak arguments. Now please leave this paradigm of Pakistan and India, let them worry about their interests...you worry about Pashtun/Afghan interest. Loll a state has raped our resources and home for 63 years but you are defending their stand tooth and nail.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 01:57 PM
@bls
yara za har chish na khabar yam, ma kho asil che chino sahab khabaray k ra gair kawaly.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Faqir of ipi i think got motivated for large money which afghan governament promised to him.

Lol. This is Majeed Nizami and Zia Shahid version of Pashtun history. Btw, why he would need money when he was struggling for the freedom and right of self determination of his own nation.

Of course you can say this about many Khan Sahebs and Khan Bahadurs, who were well known dogs of the British and later on joined Muslim league.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 02:34 PM
and also india.

Being a Pakhtun your emotions for Paksitan are beyond comprehension. Seems a deep down brainwash.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Being a Pakhtun your emotions for Paksitan are beyond comprehension. Seems a deep down brainwash.

You mean a pashtun should always be lover of india?

khyaal
04-12-2010, 02:55 PM
I can also make declarations in your style forexample "the one who love india, can not be a pashtun"

Now debate on it....

what india has to do with Pashtuns. Do you know the first exile government of india during the British rule was founded in Afghanistan, when mr. Jinnah was still a big spoon of the British.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
You mean a pashtun should always be lover of india?

You still consider yourself an erstwhile indian and not a Pashtun/afghan?

khyaal
04-12-2010, 03:01 PM
You mean a Pakistani Pashtun should be either pro indian or anti indian? And what about our own Pashtun/Afghan identity. You better take off your Pakistani/Punjabi glasses for a while and start thinking as pashtun/afghan then things will become clear to you. You can't see beyond india and Pakistan.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Khyaal,
what do you wish to see?

Loy Afghanistan?

Being a Swati how about your recent experience with Paksitan and its Punjabi Army?

khyaal
04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
Khyaal,
what do you wish to see?

Loy Afghanistan?

Yes I'm for loy afghanistan a reunion with my OWN brothers and my OWN history. I don't like to live in illusions with alien people with their alien culture.

Dinosaur Khan
04-12-2010, 03:08 PM
You still consider yourself an erstwhile indian and not a Pashtun/afghan?

Actually a member claimed that Pakistan is migraine in the region, as it is created by british. i replied "and india also".

i dont know why u people r so angry for my mentioning of india.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Actually a member claimed that Pakistan is migraine in the region, as it is created by british. i replied "and india also".

Wrora munga pae dae qaar na raazee che tha da India badh waayaa. India ham farikhta na dee...kho da Afghanistan/Pashtunkhwa ao durand da Hindustan saraa tsa kaar neeshta. Ao da Strategic depth policy hamm da HIndustan na woo, daa da pakistan wo. We have to blame those who caused the problems. Would it be logical if I blamed the maoist insurgency in parts of India on Pakistan? Wouldn't I sound foolish if I put forward such a statement. If you want to mention India in light of northern alliance than no one would get angry, but in the instances you mentioned it, it just didn't make any sense.

khyaal
04-12-2010, 03:28 PM

No, we are not angry with you how you feel about India but if you hate india for the sake of Pakistan but then it seems quite illogical as why you prefer a state which has caused so much damage to your own Pashtun/afghan nation, and you seem a very active advocate of it.

States like Pakistan have generally been created by the colonialist for their own convenience and ulterior motives. Nation is a natural entity evolved out of thousands of years of shared history and shared struggles against all odds. States like Pakistan are not nation states and thus carry little justification for their existence.

Afghan_Soldier
04-13-2010, 06:29 AM
A combined Pashtun nation would've been the king-makers. Nice prediction.lol Atleast we wouldn't have been brained washed in madrasahs.

khyaal
04-13-2010, 05:50 PM
A combined Pashtun nation would've been the king-makers. Nice prediction.lol Atleast we wouldn't have been brained washed in madrasahs.

So Bengalis the actual creators of Fakistan were ****ed up by india or by their own so called muslim brothers by killing millions among them.

And you must be ignorant enough if you don't know the real culprit behind the destruction of Afghanistan. It was no one but this land of the muslim Fakis. I don't know which world you people are living in. :sad1:

Talal
04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
President Barack Obama seemed aware of the “challenge” Hamid Karzai faced when he said on Friday that the Afghan president was “a critical partner” in his stated goal of creating a safe environment for Afghanistan and Pakistan.
[/URL]

ooo that is evilll

On a more realistic note, The Afghan president is on crack, im serious he literally snorts crack

Karzai using drugs, may be unstable

NEW YORK: A former [URL="http://toi.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Karzai-using-drugs-may-be-unstable/articleshow/5775918.cms#"]UN (http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/dawn-content-library/dawn/the-newspaper/editorial/19-obama-and-karzai-140-hh-09) ambassador to Afghanistan has questioned the 'mental stability' of Afghan President Hamid Karzai and suggested that he may be using drugs.

Peter Galbraith, the former deputy head of the UN mission in Afghanistan (http://toi.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/Karzai-using-drugs-may-be-unstable/articleshow/5775918.cms#), has made the allegations concerning Karzai in a classified UN report about life in the presidential palace in Kabul. The report detailed the president's likes, his dislikes, whom he trusts within his inner circle and how he relaxes.

The report was compiled by Western analysts at the instigation of [/COLOR]Galbraith. "He's prone to tirades. He can be very emotional, act impulsively," the Times quoted Galbraith, as saying. "In fact, some of the palace insiders say that he has a certain fondness for some of Afghanistan's most profitable exports," he added in an apparent reference to opium.

Talal
04-13-2010, 07:54 PM
malicious western media !

khyaal
04-13-2010, 07:54 PM
ooo that is evilll

On a more realistic note, The Afghan president is on crack, im serious he literally snorts crack

But first ISI be demolished and Federating units be given rights as per 1940 Lahore resolution then we could expect something from Olas Mashar Karzai. A Punjab controlled foreign policy will always keep the whole region destabilised. Karzai can't do it all alone.

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:00 PM
But first ISI be demolished and Federating units be given rights as per 1940 Lahore resolution then we could expect something from Olas Mashar Karzai. A Punjab controlled foreign policy will always keep the whole region destabilised. Karzai can't do it all alone.

ISI be demolished so that your buddies from Afghanistan can blow this country into pieces ? Who the hell gives this kind of advice. ISI's politcal wing was a problem which was disbanded in 2008. ISI is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, if it weren't for ISI you'd be sitting in Pakhtunkwanovich. Pakistan doesnt have a Punjab controlled Foreign policy, dont make random comments, if these are your personal views still you need to back them up with some source. Unless your aim is to spread propaganda which from your posts your doing a quite good job of, provide neutral sources backing your statements and if you cant do so then i suggest you refrain from rash statements.

Afghan_Soldier
04-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Khyala wrora,

This is a well thought out gambit by Karzai don't by into anything of the face-value. The US media used its last card in its war with Karzai. HE KNOWS THAT HE IS DOING. It was knee-jerking and this wasn't the sort of thing they were probably expecting.

He had to be assertive. As for the column, it is funny. Pakjabistan has been saying this for over 8 years. Afghans are not that naive anymore. If you realise in the past eight years, at the cornerstone of every success there has been a hysteria. Hopefully this won't be the last. Karzai is merely asserting itself and wants to be at the top of the game plan. Nothing to worry. No one reads Pakistani columns, and we Afghans certainly don't believe in it even if Pakistanian say che it is the word of god.:five:

Predsident, defence ministerm, interior minister, education minister, minister of economy, minister of finince, communications, agriculture.. and god know the many more are all Pashutns. Only army is abit imbalanced, and that is work is much in progress. Let them bark.

khyaal
04-13-2010, 08:07 PM
ISI be demolished so that your buddies from Afghanistan can blow this country into pieces ? Who the hell gives this kind of advice. ISI's politcal wing was a problem which was disbanded in 2008. ISI is one of the best intelligence agencies in the world, if it weren't for ISI you'd be sitting in Pakhtunkwanovich. Pakistan doesnt have a Punjab controlled Foreign policy, dont make random comments, if these are your personal views still you need to back them up with some source. Unless your aim is to spread propaganda which from your posts your doing a quite good job of, provide neutral sources backing your statements and if you cant do so then i suggest you refrain from rash statements.

But ISI has committed more crimes than good not only to neighbouring countries but to its own country as well. True federation will be a real guarantee to the borders of this country and fascist approaches can no longer protect Pakistan

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:12 PM
But ISI has committed more crimes than good not only to neighbouring countries but to its own country as well. True federation will be a real guarantee to the borders of this country and fascist approaches can no longer protect Pakistan

ISI has done what needed to be done for its country, and is one of the most powerful agencies in the world. But what has the federation problem got to do with ISI ? ISI will still exist and will continue working on its mandate irrespective of the autonomy status of Provinces. Its a federal agency

But yes Provinces should be given autonomy and yes the model should be what Quaid proposed it to be i.e Provinces that can work and strive for a greater pakistan independently. but that will happen when Pakistan has rooted our all the elements within these provinces that threaten the sovereignty of this nation

khyaal
04-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Khyala wrora,

This is a well thought out gambit by Karzai don't by into anything of the face-value. The US media used its last card in its war with Karzai. HE KNOWS THAT HE IS DOING. It was knee-jerking and this wasn't the sort of thing they were probably expecting.

He had to be assertive. As for the column, it is funny. Pakjabistan has been saying this for over 8 years. Afghans are not that naive anymore. If you realise in the past eight years, at the cornerstone of every success there has been a hysteria. Hopefully this won't be the last. Karzai is merely asserting itself and wants to be at the top of the game plan. Nothing to worry. No one reads Pakistani columns, and we Afghans certainly don't believe in it even if Pakistanian say che it is the word of god.:five:

Predsident, defence ministerm, interior minister, education minister, minister of economy, minister of finince, communications, agriculture.. and god know the many more are all Pashutns. Only army is abit imbalanced, and that is work is much in progress. Let them bark.

We know all this very well. Fortunately we have the edge that being in Pakshtunkhwa we fully understand Pakistani tactics.

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
We know all this very well. Fortunately we have the edge that being in Pakshtunkhwa we fully understand Pakistani tactics.

He is the Afghan president why did you blame Pakistan for his incompetence ? What proof do you have for backing this ridiculous statement ?

khyaal
04-13-2010, 08:32 PM
ISI has done what needed to be done for its country, and is one of the most powerful agencies in the world. But what has the federation problem got to do with ISI ? ISI will still exist and will continue working on its mandate irrespective of the autonomy status of Provinces. Its a federal agency

But yes Provinces should be given autonomy and yes the model should be what Quaid proposed it to be i.e Provinces that can work and strive for a greater pakistan independently. but that will happen when Pakistan has rooted our all the elements within these provinces that threaten the sovereignty of this nation

But why not like RAW make it accountable to the interior ministry? We know the whole vicious drama in Pakhtunkhwa, FATA and Afghanistan was played by this notorious agency. It has lost almost all of its utility.

You being a patriotic Pakistani/Punjabi might be justified about your views, but we Pashtuns look at things a bit differently. We are more concerned about our own rights and our own destiny inside Pakistan than worrying for Pakistan for its own sake.

Talal
04-13-2010, 08:47 PM
But why not like RAW make it accountable to the interior ministry? We know the whole vicious drama in Pakhtunkhwa, FATA and Afghanistan was played by this notorious agency. It has lost almost all of its utility.

You being a patriotic Pakistani/Punjabi might be justified about your views, but we Pashtuns look at things a bit differently. We are more concerned about our own rights and our own destiny inside Pakistan than worrying for Pakistan for its own sake.

It is answerable to the Prime minister, but the truth is we cannot hand over the most important asset of Pakistan to the corrupt politicians of Pakistan. If you haven't noticed India is the world's so called largest democracy meaning the government stays its full term. With all the political mayhem that goes on in our country we would be severly compromising our security assets but throwing ISI to the dogs.. And if it weren't for ISI Afghanistan along with pakistan owuld have been in ruins today and you know it, if it weren't for ISI Afghanistan would have been torn into pieces by the russians and the ones who 'invited' them.

ISI had to act in the best defence of its nation, if the Afghans hadn't invited Russia to take over their country and given them a green signal to inavde Karachi Pakistan would have never had to resort to creating the taliban who might i add atleast maintained some sense of stability in that war-torn country. ISI has played a pivotal role in the Pakistani Offensive against the TTP in these areas, had it not been for ISI people from swat and FATA would still be getting whipped by the taliban.

I am a Pakistani so therefore its my duty to think of the rights of my fellow brothers, and pashtuns are my brothers. If any policy seeks to curb they're rights i would fight against it but i would also fight against anybody who seeks to compromise the national interests of my country be it any punjabi sindhi or pashtun. We're all for one and One for all

khyaal
04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
It is answerable to the Prime minister, but the truth is we cannot hand over the most important asset of Pakistan to the corrupt politicians of Pakistan.

But corruption is inherent to Pakistan. And it was Sikander mirza who dethroned Khwaja Nazim uddin and later on General Ayub corrupted the whole political system.

If you haven't noticed India is the world's so called largest democracy meaning the government stays its full term. With all the political mayhem that goes on in our country we would be severly compromising our security assets but throwing ISI to the dogs..

But we saw in the case of Iran, Russia and Yougoslavia that intelligence agencies alone can't protect countries.

And if it weren't for ISI Afghanistan along with pakistan owuld have been in ruins today and you know it, if it weren't for ISI Afghanistan would have been torn into pieces by the russians and the ones who 'invited' them.

lol. It was the ISI which turned afghanistan into rubbles. You even tried to divide it along ethnic lines by projecting afghanistan into North and South and termed Milli Jabha which included many well know Pashtun leaders into Northern Alliance. Zia also had a dream of capturing the whole of Central asian countries to make a greater Punjabi empire.

ISI had to act in the best defence of its nation, if the Afghans hadn't invited Russia to take over their country and given them a green signal to inavde Karachi Pakistan would have never had to
resort to creating the taliban who might i add atleast maintained some sense of stability in that war-torn country.

But one year after the Saur revolution there was no Russian army inside afghanistan but Pakistan constantly sent its proxies to destabilise the then afghan government. Russian army came when General zia had convinece Jimmy Carter to give him money and they would fight that war for them. It was actually Pakistan which destabilised afghanistan just after the revolution.

ISI has played a pivotal role in the Pakistani Offensive against the TTP in these areas, had it not been for ISI people from swat and FATA would still be getting whipped by the taliban.

But again TTP was the brainchild of the ISI and it was theri responsibilty to protect the common man of Swat. You know how Swat was before its merger with Pakistan and how Pakistan turned into a hell after joining it.

I am a Pakistani so therefore its my duty to think of the rights of my fellow brothers, and pashtuns are my brothers. If any policy seeks to curb they're rights i would fight against it but i would also fight against anybody who seeks to compromise the national interests of my country be it any punjabi sindhi or pashtun. We're all for one and One for all

I understand that you are a Pakistani but we too reside inside Pakistan now after 14 august 1947. But then the question is who will define Pakistan's interests. Will this be the army and its intelligence agency or the people of this country?

Son of Mountains
04-16-2010, 11:26 PM
^^ @pakistani
Nah wrora...he is actuall agent of RAW. His aim is to spread imaginative antipathy about pakistani pashtuns that they r very much unhappy in pakistan, that they dont wanna spend even a single more day in Azad Pashtunkhwa of Pakistan. Lolll. Let him do his false efforts yara.

Long Live Pakistan and Long Live Pakistani Pashtuns.

P.S...Your DOUBT is true!

Son of Mountains
04-16-2010, 11:29 PM
^^ @pakistani
Nah wrora...he is actually agent of RAW. His aim is to spread imaginative antipathy about pakistani pashtuns that they r very much unhappy in pakistan, that they dont wanna spend even a single more day in Azad Pashtunkhwa of Pakistan. Lolll. Let him do his false efforts yara.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-17-2010, 12:53 AM
^^ @pakistani
Nah wrora...he is actually agent of RAW. His aim is to spread imaginative antipathy about pakistani pashtuns that they r very much unhappy in pakistan, that they dont wanna spend even a single more day in Azad Pashtunkhwa of Pakistan. Lolll. Let him do his false efforts yara.

Son of mountains please be a little sensible about this. First of all, not every tom **** and harry is a RAW agent. I hate to inform you but just as there are pashtuns who like pakistan, there are many that dislike it. In fact, if you think the hatred that india has for pakistan is something, wait till you see some pashtunkhwa pashtuns. You are just in denial about this aspect of pashtun populace. It is there. Second of all, I know khyaal from other forums like khyberwatch and he posts there constantly. So you all should remove your doubts and just try to give some counter proofs.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-17-2010, 02:18 AM
I dont understand what the big fuss is all about here!

Mr Popalzai (Karzai) is basically a puppet corrupt figurehead!

Do you Pushtuns in Afghanistan actually think he represents our interests?

No! he By Allah's good name never has and never will !!

wake up simple Pushtuns of Afghanistan! Karzai is in it for himself !!

he is corrupt, inept, impotent and just a puppet.

It is because of him that the Pushtuns of Afghanistan are in peril.

Pushtuns are a majority there, yet do we see any of this representation in the Govt., on a level that it should be?

No!

The Americans are right about Karzai !! and they will soon replace him.

Lets hope they dont replace him with anyone who is anti Pushtun. Amen.

PS: what the editorial says is true, this however is not what Pakistanis think, the editorial merely reflects what the Speenian (Americans and EU) think of Karzai, so the OP's claim of maliciousness is unfounded, infact to say "this malicious Pakistani paper" show how much hate he has for Pakistan. This is really sad I think. I pity him.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-17-2010, 02:30 AM
I dont understand what the big fuss is all about here!

Mr Popalzai (Karzai) is basically a puppet corrupt figurehead!

Do you Pushtuns in Afghanistan actually think he represents our interests?

No! he By Allah's good name never has and never will !!

wake up simple Pushtuns of Afghanistan! Karzai is in it for himself !!

he is corrupt, inept, impotent and just a puppet.

It is because of him that the Pushtuns of Afghanistan are in peril.

Pushtuns are a majority there, yet do we see any of this representation in the Govt., on a level that it should be?

No!

The Americans are right about Karzai !! and they will soon replace him.

Lets hope they dont replace him with anyone who is anti Pushtun. Amen.

PS: what the editorial says is true, this however is not what Pakistanis think, the editorial merely reflects what the Speenian (Americans and EU) think of Karzai, so the OP's claim of maliciousness is unfounded, infact to say "this malicious Pakistani paper" show how much hate he has for Pakistan. This is really sad I think. I pity him.
Da pakistan milli urdu/lashkar walae da Angraezaanu chaapluss na dee? ISI ba taliban na ra kharssawaal da ddalaaro la paara? Walae da musharraf, zia ul haq, flaana gneeralaan da pakistan da amreeka chaplussaan na woo? Kha karzai sho da nan shah shuja, nu bal sok shta che raa makhae tha shee? Thaso ba da Pakhtano milli ghorzang la paaraa da jinnah poonja khabarae ao mulk ba praegdaaee? Wrora Afghanistan thar 30 kaalo jangaedalae mulk dae..ao che somra ham badhh NATO dae (ao za da agho tharffdaaree na kaoma) kho aghae na 100 zalaa badh pakistan ao Iran dae. Dagha dwaa ggawanddee da pakhtano la paraa daasae misaal dae la ka da laasthunrii maaraan. Daa yaw haqeeqath khabaraa daa...ka daltha sok khapakeegee nu bakhana, khu wuss ba rekhitya waeeuu.
Do you think taliban in the 90s were not puppets? What about the so called mujahideen? Or babrak karmal? Better yet do you think Muslim league was not working in coordination with Britain?

It is ironic that a guy who has Jinnah and Khushal Baba in the same dp (one said muslim league and indian nationalism, the other said drasth pakhtun da kandaharaa thar attaka). Khapaakaega ma wrora kho thaso display anzoor domra ajjb dae, nu bayaad da khwand na kaee che tha nuru tha waee raapatssae gaa ao pakhpala da tharikh da nazar da ghaflat khob kae odaa yaee. Manana

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-17-2010, 02:56 AM
Manana wrora BLS! taso derey khey points uchat kral, mala muqa raakey chi za aiy jawab dar kram. Kho ka khwakha mu ee no English ki ba leek kom chi lag zar shee, manana!

Da pakistan milli urdu/lashkar walae da Angraezaanu chaapluss na dee?

Wrong Bro! the paper is only reflecting what is present on every foreign channel, BBC, CNN, FOX, RT, MSNBC, CNBC and so on. The paper is saying what the speenian sarkoozey (whites) are saying about Karzai.

ISI ba taliban na ra kharssawaal da ddalaaro la paara? Walae da musharraf, zia ul haq, flaana gneeralaan da pakistan da amreeka chaplussaan na woo?

these are all valid points but the current discussion is not about them wrora!

Kha karzai sho da nan shah shuja, nu bal sok shta che raa makhae tha shee?

good point! the answer: daa kho agha jara ya faryad di chi jawab i chaa sara nishta. There is no one. That is why Pushtuns are so desperate anf in peril. May Allah better our situation. Amen!

Wrora Afghanistan thar 30 kaalo jangaedalae mulk dae..ao che somra ham badhh NATO dae (ao za da agho tharffdaaree na kaoma) kho aghae na 100 zalaa badh pakistan ao Iran dae. Dagha dwaa ggawanddee da pakhtano la paraa daasae misaal dae la ka da laasthunrii maaraan.

I agree, I dont like some of the policies and strategies that my country Pakistan has done in the past regarding Afghanistan. Afghanistan is my motherland as well, and I am sad that Pakistan hasnt protected it like sanga chi zama zra (heart) ba ghwaari kho saba way, ??

Do you think taliban in the 90s were not puppets? What about the so called mujahideen? Or babrak karmal? Better yet do you think Muslim league was not working in coordination with Britain?

Again wrora! what does it have to do with the topic? infact you by saying this only prove the fact that Karzai is actually a puppet because all these people were and so on.

It is ironic that a guy who has Jinnah and Khushal Baba in the same dp (one said muslim league and indian nationalism, the other said drasth pakhtun da kandaharaa thar attaka). Khapaakaega ma wrora kho thaso display anzoor domra ajjb dae, nu bayaad da khwand na kaee che tha nuru tha waee raapatssae gaa ao pakhpala da tharikh da nazar da ghaflat khob kae odaa yaee. Manana

Khushal Khan was my grand father (actual blood bound genetic grand father) so I know about him a bit more and for Jinnah, well there are many Pakistani Pushtuns that regard him a baba as well. You might not agree with me but this difference of opinion is what we should respect not reject.

Yes I am a Pushtun, and you are too, yes that means you and I are blood relatives (with same DNA) though distant cousins but still your'e blood is my blood, mine is yours, I'll die for you and I hope you will for me, because we are family, but there are some things between us that are slightly different as well.

I like Jinnah and Pakistan, you like Karzai and Afghanistan is dear to us both.

Still, dagha speenian chi sa waai no aghi kim saa reeshtia shti! afsos chi da Afghan Pukhtano sa Karzai na kha leader nishta kho Karzai khum gwarey zamong sara der kha nadaey!

The only thing good about him is that he is a Pushtun.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-17-2010, 03:06 AM
Wrora tha wussa porae zama pa khabaraa pwae nashwae. What I am trying to point out is that singling karzai out is not fair. Ao balaa khabaraa we don't want Pakistan to protect Afghanistan, da lastunrree mar dae da Pakhtunkhwa ao Afghanistan la paara. Dyuu ao Iran dae Afghanistan praegdee, kho da dyuu da policy daa laasa afghanistan dasae gaer dae. Ao bala khabaraa afghanistan thabahii da pakhtano thabahii daa..ao pashtunkhwa da afghanistan thabahii na ba 10 zalaa nur ham thabaa shii.
It is not an issue about liking one country or person over the other, it is the principle of the thing.
Khushaal baba da afghan nang ao da drasth pakhtun khabarae kawall..ao jjinnah ao da aghae peerangyaan masheraan ao ddalae da laasa pakhtaana baeltaana woshwaa. Nu daa tsenga keegee che yaw tharff Khushal baba da Afghanaano/pakhtaana ittepaq ghag kaee ao balae na pakistan jorraedo da aghae baeltaana shwa. isn't this a contradiction? Jinnah zamung baba na dae, agha da desiyaan mashar ba wee kho daa da pakhtaano sakht dukhman wo,...his movement led to our further division. Zamung baba Ahmed shah abdali dae ao Quaid Mirwais Hotak dae. Why are we taking a history that is not ours and discarded our own? Is this not a sign of a sleeping nation. Karzai may turn out to be the shah shuja of today or maybe not...but what will be the case of pashtuns who have stood quietly as their people stay divided? Daa ham ajjb khabaraa daa che pakistan strategic depth policy kam che da pakhtaano thabahii policy daa, thaso aghae tha khpl policy waee. Don't you think that in such a case, you go for your pashtun qaam's benefit? Da pakistan da zamung da aman la paara taliban par ziddh operations kaee ao ka khpl mufaadho la paara? We should stop defending our dukhmans, it is time we draw the line.

P.S. Maa tha Afghanistan da Afghanaano zmaakaa (afghan yaanee da Khushal baba che ba Afghan waeell...kam che da Amu na thar abaseena da) graan dae. Da aghae da paraa heetss "stan" ya flaana tha na goramaa. Manana

Son of Mountains
04-17-2010, 03:26 AM
@kkk. Do u remember my words that here SOME so called nationalists will try to brain wash u about Babaey Qoum Quied e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinah (R.A). Same is happening now. People wil even prove him "non muslim" here by self created logics. Be aware of them.

Khushal Khan Khattak
04-17-2010, 03:55 AM
@kkk. Do u remember my words that here SOME so called nationalists will try to brain wash u about Babaey Qoum Quied e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinah (R.A). Same is happening now. People wil even prove him "non muslim" here by self created logics. Be aware of them.

Thanx Bro but I dont respect him because my parents told me so or that they taught us at schools to respect Jinnah! I've studied and researched it myself. He was and will be a great leader of the Muslims. The whole world accepts this. The latest proof: Jaswant Singh and his new book!!

Wrora tha wussa porae zama pa khabaraa pwae nashwae. What I am trying to point out is that singling karzai out is not fair.

wrora taa sum zama yaani da khpal di wror khabara waao rey kana! gora! I am not saying singling him out is fair, it isnt, what I and the newspaper is saying that, the NATo forces are at a defeat, they want to blame it all on someone, and the scapegoat, rather the perfect scapegoat is Karzai, because the Northern Alliance hates him, many of the Pushtuns hate him, the Speeniaan hate him and so on. Thats it. That is all the paper is trying to say! nothing more, nothing less.

we don't want Pakistan to protect Afghanistan, da lastunrree mar dae da Pakhtunkhwa ao Afghanistan la paara. Dyuu ao Iran dae Afghanistan praegdee, kho da dyuu da policy daa laasa afghanistan dasae gaer dae.

Well there is something called Real Politik, the Power Politics. Whether we Pushtuns like it or not, when we allowed ourselves to be weakened by our own civil wars that begain after the death of Ahmad Shah baba, we have never been strong again, but weak and weaker, we have allowed others to rape us because of our infighting. This interference that you talk about began in the late 1700s. Whether we like it or not it will continue.

And Brother Pakistan and Iran are not the only ones in this, there is the whole of EU, the Americans, the Russians, the Chinese, the Saudis and other Arabs, and more importantly even the Yahoodeez.

Dont single out Pakistan and Iran in this. It isnt fair either. Infact, Pakistan has learned its lessons, today, Pakistan is a force of strength and support for Afghanistan, not the opposite.

If you feel that way, then it is our common enemies, the Hunood, the Yahood and the Speenian Gher Mazhaba who are making you hate Pakistan.

Please realize this as well. Maybe, just maybe I'm saying the truth.

P.S. Maa tha Afghanistan da Afghanaano zmaakaa (afghan yaanee da Khushal baba che ba Afghan waeell...kam che da Amu na thar abaseena da) graan dae. Da aghae da paraa heetss "stan" ya flaana tha na goramaa. Manana

Afghanistan maata agha humra graan dey chi soomra taso ta wror jana! Pakistan is my birth mother but Afghanistan is my Blood mother! I am the Khaaoraa of both Pakistan and Afghanistan. :love:

BLS_1919v2.0
04-17-2010, 03:59 AM
The problem is Khushal you can't substantiate these facts about Pakistan's policy. Pashtunhwa's destruction should be enough indicator, or are you going to tell me that it was gurkhas lolzz?

Kha farzan yahuddi, peerang ttol zamung par ziddhh dee..does that mean you should love one of them? Pakistan saraa meena kae, ao agho zamung pashtunkhwa afghanistan thabaah krrl ao bal pa saarr mung pakhtaano bandae arrae? That is odd, you condemn us for being foolish and then you force us to do it again. Yaw tharff na paeghour bal tharff na jeevae jeevae. Again isn't this a contradiction.
Khabara da jinnah tha raaghla, nu dder leekwaal pa dae pwae dee che Jinnah musalmaan thob kae shak woo...aghae 5 islamii sthoonzae na dee karrae -> munz, rojae, hajj, zakat ao kaleema bandae ham zanree shak kaee. His secular outlook was known and has been documented. Na yamm khabr che pa kum duniya kae daasae sarrae na thaso musalmaan mashar jorr krrl.

BLS_1919v2.0
04-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Please don't pander this yahud hanud line with me...it insults the intelligence of common pashtuns. Dagha yahuud ao nassaraa stha pakistna ba jorrae do khushaala woo. Dagha peerangyaan darla mulk raa krro wuss islamii khabarae lolllz.

Son of Mountains
04-17-2010, 04:47 AM
The unique type of nationalists are present here are strange to me.. Once they order that do not bring religion in our Pashtun matters this and that etc....on the other hand, to prove M.ALI JINAH, a great Muslim leader, as non-muslim, u again take help of religion. I am sorry that I have lost trust on u all.

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-17-2010, 04:55 AM
@kkk. Do u remember my words that here some so called nationalists will try to brain wash u about babaey qoum quied e azam muhammad ali jinah (r.a). Same is happening now. People wil even prove him "non muslim" here by self created logics. Be aware of them.

بالکل دې کښې څۀ شک نشته چې جناح مسلمان نۀ دے........... د يو مسلمان د پلار نوم څنګه پونجا کېدې شي؟؟؟ جناح صرف د انګرېز يوه چمچه وه چې د انګلستان نه د دې غرض دپاره راواستولې شو چې مسلمانان تقسيم کړي او هم دغسې وشو.

Son of Mountains
04-17-2010, 05:12 AM
^^ pohaygam che kum zoy na khbara kaey taso. Humbly i conclude about u, "U are also the same interneti national pashtoon" Do ur best efforts zama khog malgray, U people will get nothing InshaALLAH

Yousafzai Pakhtun
04-17-2010, 05:26 AM
hmmmmm........da kum zoy na khabara kaye...... what do u mean by that...... yea of course am a yousafzai pukhtoon of Mardan District of Pakistan.....am a simple pukhtoon.....and am proud of this....staso da dey na tsa matlab dey che u people will get nothing .....am just a well wisher of the pukhtoons and want them united as my incestors Khushaal , bacha khan were......but will have to speak the truth ....bcoz facts are facts..all that i told u about Jinnah is a truth...i have argued that no muslim can name his child as poonja if u have a valid statement/proof regarding this just post...mata che sa rikhtya khakari hagha mey uwwaye. هغه د اجمل خټک خبره
راډک شو زړۀ ايسارولے نۀ شم
خلۀ ماته ښه ده خو ګنډلے نۀ شم