View Full Version : Afghan man getting attacked inside a lion cage ( kabul zoo): Graphic

Zarawar
08-01-2010, 12:06 AM
This is not the first time, Marjan the lion the survived the civil wars of Kabul was injured by a hand grenade.
A Panjsheree had hoped the fence into the lion cage, because someone had dared him not to go (Ghairat newalai wo lol), the moment he landed inside the cage, he was attacked and killed by the lion instantly. His bother later on came and threw the grenade which then injured Marjan badly, damaging his face.
Here, another example...
YouTube - A man hunted by Lions in Kabul Zoo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty29cqWJls0&feature=related)

Master Khan
08-01-2010, 08:16 AM
What idiot, you don't play around with lions lol.
wrora I think you should get rid of this video because some members will find it disturbing

IamDZJ
08-01-2010, 08:18 AM
didn't a kid lose his hand to a loin in kabul zoo many years before taliban came because his mother thought it would be cute is he gestured to the lion as the father took a picture. animals are caged for a reason.

by the way, kabul zoo has three types of chickens and two lions a few sheep and a cow. don't waste your day with expectations higher than that.

Master Khan
08-01-2010, 08:31 AM
didn't a kid lose his hand to a loin in kabul zoo many years before taliban came because his mother thought it would be cute is he gestured to the lion as the father took a picture. animals are caged for a reason.

by the way, kabul zoo has three types of chickens and two lions a few sheep and a cow. don't waste your day with expectations higher than that.

well then I guess this men didn't learn that lesson

Tamara
08-01-2010, 09:56 AM
I can't understand that nobody is helping, instead to film a video they could shoot the lion!

Zarawar
08-01-2010, 11:33 AM

During the civil war, the Zoo was wad devastated, some animals got lose and were running free. The elephant was shot with an RPG, just for the hell of it.

But, they do have around 4 types of bears, lion/lioness, Gazzele, eagles, vultures, wolves, foxes, jackals, ducks, pheasants, chicken, monkeys,a pig and some snakes and fishes in the reptiles section (lame). They just got a pair of ostrich also..

Zarawar
08-01-2010, 11:39 AM
YouTube - Marjan the Lion (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNC_yPWCSSM)

The most famous lion in the WORLD: Marjan

Zarawar
08-01-2010, 11:43 AM
well then I just this men didn't learn that lesson

0:21 :00
0:57: 00

pay close attention, you can hear the Pashtun in the background curse (warning: not for the sisters)All these wai, ai, Allah and ouch voices, and then you hear the Pashtun lol abusing the matter..

Millatpal Noorzai
08-01-2010, 01:25 PM
The MORON was released from hospital in Kabul today.

IamDZJ
08-01-2010, 01:33 PM
why didn't no one immediately help him?

for one thing when things like this happen no one can think straight. it happens to quick. if you notice you will see that the animals are not really preying on him. they are very calm. had any one startled them there would be nothing of him left.
every animal doesn't hunt for food. most of the wild ones only kill to insure their own security.

Master Khan
08-01-2010, 01:54 PM
well atleast the lion got some food, plus it was the guy's fault for going in the cage in the first place.

ayub
08-01-2010, 02:54 PM
the man deserved it..why wasnt he eaten..that pathetic moron.

poor lion....:(

MazloomYarMasud
08-01-2010, 03:40 PM
He reminds me of a Afghan Talib

Fahd
08-01-2010, 03:52 PM
omg that's toooo bad

Zarawar
08-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Ayub thinks he's Mr. Hot stuff.
lol At least those people have the stomach to hope into a cage with lion, I know some are going to call it stupidity, ignorance and what not. But, before anyone do that, this is just an example of " DON'T MESS WITH AFGHANS", talk about resistance to pain and hardships, come visit Afghanistan..
We could maybe use this nature (sartambatob) of ours and use it in some other field, and make a better use out of it. If someone is too tired of their lives and are pain-free, they should sign up for medical and other scientific experiments, that way at least they benefit the human kind.

Afghan_Soldier
08-01-2010, 03:59 PM
The MORON was released from hospital in Kabul today.

lol good that he is alife. one wonders how the hell he ended up there in the first place. oh well - afghans.

KhyberKhan
08-01-2010, 06:17 PM
http://naviblue.com/hometree/images/fbfiles/images/funny_pictures_happy_faced_lion-20100322.jpg

http://jeremyglover.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/lolcatz/images/20080803200059_funny-pictures-mom-lion-yells-at-offspring.jpg

http://counterforce.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/nothing-is-cooler-nor-more-majestic-than-the-idea-of-a-lion-with-the-voice-of-james-earl-jones.jpg

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/funny-pictures-lion-gives-you-a-choice.jpg

IamDZJ
08-01-2010, 06:34 PM
http://jeremyglover.com/blog/wp-content/plugins/lolcatz/images/20080803200059_funny-pictures-mom-lion-yells-at-offspring.jpg

Naweed khana, dagha yaw taa ghondey dey!

ayub
08-02-2010, 12:24 AM
^ you don't need a uni degree to know you don't jump into a lions cage, education isn't a factor here...which means he must be an idiot. Unless he is mentally impaired then I take it all back.

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 01:09 PM
Afghans! ::rolleyes::

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 02:02 PM
oh and by the way... there is a famous saying in afghanistan...

"panshairi shamshairi"... panshair people are famouse for their courage.

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
oh and by the way... there is a famous saying in afghanistan...

"panshairi shamshairi"... panshair people are famouse for their courage.

lol, I cant believe you said that.

In Pashtun culture, it's vice versa....they view Shamali wall in general as feminine and people that lack courage.

you are talking about COURAGE, refering to PANJSHERIES, in PASHTUNFORUMS?

Dwa taleban raghlal aw tar Iran aw Tajikistan ye ter karee woo da Panjsherian.

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 02:33 PM
lol, I cant believe you said that.

In Pashtun culture, it's vice versa....they view Shamali wall in general as feminine and people that lack courage.

you are talking about COURAGE, refering to PANJSHERIES, in PASHTUNFORUMS?

Dwa taleban raghlal aw tar Iran aw Tajikistan ye ter karee woo da Panjsherian.

haha i didn't say anything unheard of... but i agree shamali in general are viewed as you described... but pansheris are not viewed like that. You can say this to anyone in afghanistan and they will tell u its a famous saying...

don't forget panjsher is still extremely protected state in afghanistan. panjshairis make sure their province is safe and secure.

i am not gonna go into detail about history of panjsher , i will leave that as a homework for you :)

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 02:39 PM
haha i didn't say anything unheard of... but i agree shamali in general are viewed as you described... but pansheris are not viewed like that. You can say this to anyone in afghanistan and they will tell u its a famous saying...
Again, I've spent most of my live in Afghanistan, never heard of it.
don't forget panjsher is still extremely protected state in afghanistan. panjshairis make sure their province is safe and secure.
Been to panjsher, Bazarak, Kalakan etc
There are US/PRT troops all over panjsher, doesn't seem like they are keeping it very secure.
i am not gonna go into detail about history of panjsher , i will leave that as a homework for you :)
I want you to go into details, you've got me curious about Panjsher e Sharif.
And, before you issue people homeworks, try to finish yours first. Panjsheries have a history in being the water-men and pimps (for the royal family) in kabul. . Unless, all these folk stories in Pashtun culture about them are all fake.

As if I was some p AKi, Panjsheries should read OUR history,

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I want you to go into details, you've got me curious about Panjsher e Sharif.
And, before you issue people homeworks, try to finish yours first. Panjsheries have a history in being the water-men and pimps (for the royal family) in kabul. . Unless, all these folk stories in Pashtun culture about them are all fake.

As if I was some p AKi, Panjsheries should read OUR history,

Being waterman and a pimp for the royal family (ethnic pashtoon) doesn't say much about pashtoons either.

don't overreact..... its not like i said there will be a punishment for u not doing ur homework hahaha... relax !

and anyways, don't rely too much about ur little folk stories... remember history is "his - story" ... much of it can be fake too... u can't tell me all panjsher is full of pimps just like any other person can't say all pashtoons are 'bacha bazaan'...

and your last sentence doesn't make sense at all... what does my post have to do with pakistani people... just because u are born afghan doesn't mean u were given all history lessons in womb.

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 03:00 PM
oh and Hazaras are the most intelligent and talented people in afghanistan. they are extremely brilliant academically... if opportunity given.

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Being waterman and a pimp for the royal family (ethnic pashtoon) doesn't say much about pashtoons either.
yeah that's only if you implement your generalization, and view the royal family as the advocates of Pashtunwali or Pashtuns, NO!, the royals were the biggest traitors to Pashtunwali and pashtu.

don't overreact..... its not like i said there will be a punishment for u not doing ur homework hahaha... relax !
Ok, raza mog ba ham lag darta wakhando, haha :)
Che demog khor khoshala wee

and anyways, don't rely too much about ur little folk stories... remember history is "his - story" ... much of it can be fake too... u can't tell me all panjsher is full of pimps just like any other person can't say all pashtoons are 'bacha bazaan'...
Good, Now, judge your previous statement regarding panjsheries (courageous) based on this ^^
Thanks,
and your last sentence doesn't make sense at all... what does my post have to do with pakistani people... just because u are born afghan doesn't mean u were given all history lessons in womb.

I wasn't referring to the historical side, I was referring to the courage of Pashtuns over all. It would have been different if this forum was Pakistaniforums or Panjabiforums, you are bragging about Panjsheries in a Pashtunforum, that is what I was referring to. Meaning, you might intimidate someone of any other origin with that remark of yours, not Pashtuns. :)

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Feroza at least panjsher has troops canadians and russians both said they are scared in the south. They cant even walk in the south. Panjshers have a history for hating pashtoons.

i don't think i was talking about panjsher/pashtoon love/hate relationship.

and the reason why troops can't walk in south is because of the so called taliban group of people who cant even enter panjsher.

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 03:08 PM
i don't think i was talking about panjsher/pashtoon love/hate relationship.

and the reason why troops can't walk in south is because of the so called taliban group of people who cant even enter panjsher.

How are you going to enter Panjsher, when SALANG (tunnel) is blown up by their head panjshere (ahmad masood)?

All the bridges were blown up, and the area was heavily mines with 1000x and thousands of mines. It's democracy now, you can travel and see it for yourself. Before, we would hear our countrymen going to salang/shamali fighting them, where as now you can see it for yourself.

The only way to liberate panjsher was through air, and obviously Taliban had like 4 airplanes in total.

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 03:14 PM
I wasn't referring to the historical side, I was referring to the courage of Pashtuns over all. It would have been different if this forum was Pakistaniforums or Panjabiforums, you are bragging about Panjsheries in a Pashtunforum, that is what I was referring to. Meaning, you might intimidate someone of any other origin with that remark of yours, not Pashtuns. :)

brother, are you OK? i think u have a comprehension problem or you get side tracked or something.

i wasn't trying to intimidate you or anyone else but it looks like you did get a little intimidated?... r u scared of pansheris or are u a little insecure that u can't hear anything positive about them..?

its a pashtoonforum or whatever the hell forum... i will speak my mind no matter what!... neither pansheris can intimidate me so that i refrain from praising them or praising pashtoons in front of them, nor a pashtoon can intimidate me.

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 03:17 PM
^ lol,

OK, chey ta khoshala wey, you heard me.

Zarawar
08-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Lol ghazni vs ghazni

more like Ghazni vs Pansjher lol

Feroza_Banu
08-02-2010, 03:37 PM
^ lol,

OK, chey ta khoshala wey, you heard me.

za ba hagha wakht khoshala sham che pakhtaana khpal par zaan poy shei che munga kho da tareef kabil na yo....

the first step to improvement is self criticism.
more like Ghazni vs Pansjher lol

No, Ghazni vs (wardak+ kandahar)

i am a mixture of two provinces in afghanistan.