View Full Version : 'Cat coffee' gets Halal green light

Zarawar
07-28-2010, 05:24 PM
YouTube - 'Cat coffee' gets Halal green light (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pajB4g3Q6Q&feature=player_embedded)

Indonesia's top religious body has declared a premium coffee made from civet cat droppings fit for Muslims to drink.

The proclamation has brought relief to farmers who can now continue exporting Kopi Luwak, the world's most expensive coffee.

Zarawar
07-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Wonder how authentic the Fatwa is..

ayub
07-28-2010, 05:28 PM
how disgusting drinking something which came out of cats butt!! I don't know what a civet cat is, but I'm sure cats don't do droppings ...more like very bad smelly poop. Unless civet cats aren't actually cats?? Yes I'm too lazy to watch the clip. Lol.

MazloomYarMasud
08-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Let me educate you on this dear Ayub

The civet Cat only eats the best Coffee fruit which means the best coffee seeds. The seeds are not digested by the Cats Stomach but come out untouched out of their droppings.

When birds eat fruits and when they do their droppings the seeds start to grow in that area.

Plus one cup of this Coffee in Selfridges UK will cost you 50 pound a small cup.

Its expensive because the seeds are quality

You ever heard of Deer Musk? its extracted by the sexual gland of the male deer Musk. In Islam that smell of Paradise will be of deer Musk even the Prophet with due respect so i dont upset people here used Deer Musk himself but lately its been banned but still produced in china and russia.

Kind Regards