View Full Version : Pakistani Pashtun

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Pakistani is a nationality so if you hold said nationality then your pakistani, that doesnt mean you have 2 love what Pakistan is doing and hope for its end...

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 02:57 PM
afghans are called tajiks,uzbeks and hazara so how can afghan mean pashtun?

same with pakistanis are called punjabis,sindhis,balochis and pashtuns

you can not say one side fight pakistan becoz you r pashtun and then accept name afghan which is held by non pashtuns

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 02:58 PM
No ... I said If you hold pakistani nationality than you are a pakistani... look at Jinnah... **** that he was he was also an Indian by nationality yet fought to divide his country and form this germ known as Pakistan... one can also seek pakistans destruction even if they are a pakistani... pakistani is mearly a nationality...

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 02:58 PM
So you are saying its okay to be a patriotic Pakistani and Pashtun?

Does that not mean you are contradicting the main cause of Pashtuns which is to unify?

why shud pashtun unify with afghans who are tajikis uzbekis and hazaras??????

asseer you make no sense at all

afghan no means pashtun at all becoz you have non pashtuns with title of afghans same with pakistanis

so dont do 2 much wishful thinkin becoz you can be pakistani and pashtun and we have been so for over 60 years successfully while pashtuns in afghanistan is total diff story

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 02:59 PM
No ... I said If you hold pakistani nationality than you are a pakistani... look at Jinnah... **** that he was he was also an Indian by nationality yet fought to divide his country and form this germ known as Pakistan... one can also seek pakistans destruction even if they are a pakistani... pakistani is mearly a nationality...

afghani is also a nationality and is merely a nationality

becoz non pashtuns hold this identity more than pashtuns

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:00 PM
afghans are called tajiks,uzbeks and hazara so how can afghan mean pashtun?

same with pakistanis are called punjabis,sindhis,balochis and pashtuns

you can not say one side fight pakistan becoz you r pashtun and then accept name afghan which is held by non pashtuns

the term afghan holds ethnic meaning.... it 2 now holds nationality based meaning... we use the meaning in the sence of ethnicity
Afghan = Pashtun

eusuphxai
07-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Salam to everybody in Pashtunforums.

There was a thought going through my head that I decided to share with everybody here. Can someone be a Pashtun(Afghan) and at the same time claim to be a proud Pakistani? don't the two contradict each other?

How can one claim He/She is a Proud Pakistani and a Pashtun? Pakistan has divided Pashtuns so how can someone possibly remainly faithful to such a country in which according to many here my Pashtun brothers are discriminated?

A very good question, with a bit of fact twisting though.Pakistan can never divide afghans, it was the british who did it.

If you want my answer read my post battle of identities!

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:02 PM
afghani is also a nationality and is merely a nationality

becoz non pashtuns hold this identity more than pashtuns

blah blah blah

shldnt u be on a punjabie forum praising your overlords for slaughtering your people?

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:06 PM
dont argue with him.... he is brainwashed by the jinnah myth perhaps he could start by looking at what his hero was a kaffir (follower of the ishmaeli sect ) who worship a man- the aga khan

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 03:08 PM
blah blah blah

shldnt u be on a punjabie forum praising your overlords for slaughtering your people?

i will join a pak army forum and speak with the 10000s of khattaks who r proud to fight for pakistan

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:09 PM
i will join a pak army forum and speak with the 10000s of khattaks who r proud to fight for pakistan

u do that, ur all deluded!

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Tajiks,Uzbeks and Hazaras are a minority under the rule of the Pashtun Majority ever since the inception of the modern Afghan state.

Show me where I make no sense.

Pull out your sword and slay any one,
That says Pashton and Afghan are not one.
Arabs know this and so do Romans,
Afghans are Pashtons, Pashtons are Afghans.
By Khoshaal Khan Khatek

You have been an Afghan for a thousand years buddy. Your ancestors defended Afghanistan.

Explain to me what a Pakistani Pashtun and a Afghan Pashtun is.

wah wah wah sumra cheeba kasa yeee!

afghan means hazara,tajiki and uzbeki
how can afghan mean pashtun?

pakistani means punjabi sindhi balochi and pashtun

sooo speak like a normal person plz

your tell tales and fantasies of afghan=pashtun is ridiculous

becoz afghan is not mean pashtun it means other non pashtuns

you cant say one side pakistan is dividing pashtuns but other side say pashtun who call himself afghan then he is real pashtun

afghan will not unite pashtuns so khooboona ma kasa poyshway!

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 03:11 PM
u do that, ur all deluded!

So Many proud Khattaks are fighting in Waziristan against Pashtuns so please look at your own self before u speak of othas

Long Live Proud pakistani Khattaks

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:11 PM
YAWN... your **** posts are getting old.,,,, most ppl here couldnt care less about your pakistan

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:12 PM
so many proud khattaks are fighting in waziristan against pashtuns so please look at your own self before u speak of othas

long live proud pakistani khattaks

dude get it in2 ur thick head...i speak as a pashtun not a khattak

PakistaniWazir
07-25-2010, 03:12 PM
lol its so funny how these afghanis tell us pakistani pashtuns to fight for pashtun unity under name of afghan but other hand pashtuns of afghanistan allow non pashtuns to be acceptd under name of afghan and they say to us pakistani is dividing u and pakistan is harm to pashtun unity but ignorin own afghanis and dont see they r also threat to pashtun unity

as if persian speaking afghanis will allow pashtuns in2 afghanistan

hahahah

Dreamer
07-25-2010, 03:14 PM
go research your jinnah.... then come back and post

ijaz yousafzai
07-25-2010, 03:57 PM
In my opinion it is not the ultimate fate of the Pakhtuns to be Pakistani citizens. Pakhtuns hail from a vibrant political nation and hence their goal must be to have a nation state of their own, where Pakhtuns will be ruled by the Pakhtuns, for the Pakhtuns. Other nationalities may coexist by mutual consent, understanding and mutual respect but the leading role will be with the Pakhtuns.

Amir al Ghaznavi
07-25-2010, 04:09 PM
lol its so funny how these afghanis tell us pakistani pashtuns to fight for pashtun unity under name of afghan but other hand pashtuns of afghanistan allow non pashtuns to be acceptd under name of afghan and they say to us pakistani is dividing u and pakistan is harm to pashtun unity but ignorin own afghanis and dont see they r also threat to pashtun unity

as if persian speaking afghanis will allow pashtuns in2 afghanistan

hahahah

if you go to afghanistan, NOT A SINGLE NON PASHTUN calls him self Afghan

NOT A SINGLE ONE

Ask them what they are , theyll tell u either what province, clan/tribe or ethnicity they are

for the purpose of national identity they are Afghans to the outside world

INSIDE AFGHANISTAN, they dont call themselves AFGHAN

AFGHAN=PASHTUN

ijaz yousafzai
07-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Ijaz thanks for your response.

Isn't Afghanistan already a Pashtun dominated state?

so you agree that Pakistani and Pashtun are in contradiction right?
AseerJana! Khuday de okree che dase vee.
The big billboards of the war monger Ahmad Shah Masud will tell you the real story.Ahmad Shah Masud has ,ridiculously emerged as the present Baba-e-Millat.
Pakistan, where Punjabis make an overwhelming rival majority,does not suit to Pakhtuns' future political destiny.

khyaal
07-26-2010, 01:58 AM

NOT A SINGLE ONE

Ask them what they are , theyll tell u either what province, clan/tribe or ethnicity they are

AFGHAN=PASHTUN

Your post is full of blatant lies.

Mayana
07-26-2010, 02:02 AM

NOT A SINGLE ONE

AFGHAN=PASHTUN

That's ridiculous. Go to Afghanistan even Iranians and Sikhs call themselves Afghan, ta tsa wayeh?
Ta warsa Afghanistan ta, ooreh Khalgo ta wowaya chi taasi Afghanan nayaast.. tza ka zhwanday birta raghleh!

eusuphxai
07-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Hey Yusufzai brother,

Do you mind posting it here or adding your input.

What am I? a Pakistani? a muslim? a pakhtun? a human being? all of them? none of them? and if i am all of them which order should I use them? Should I even bother to think about it ? is it important to have an identity? and dont tell me you dont care .. we all do.
Chasing these identity have pushed us into deep s***.Our politicians have always used it to convince us to vote for them e.g. MMA got vote to tell people that thier identity is Islam, ANP has always played the card of pukhtun and unfotunatley we have always fallen for it.My question is where is the limit? Should I blindly follow what my identity expect from me? it is in my opinion, the killer of thinking, it makes me a hater , hater of other races, hater of other religions, and hater of everything which is not me. Lets just be pukhtuns (if you are one), or be a Muslim or whatever identity you prefer. and don't show it off. Lets take the good points from our identy and display it on our chest. Lets not fall for this anymore lets not these b**** play with our emotions in the name of our identities. Lets use our identity to our advantage. or lets not have an identity at all, if it is stopping us from progressing.

ayub
07-26-2010, 09:10 PM
That's ridiculous. Go to Afghanistan even Iranians and Sikhs call themselves Afghan, ta tsa wayeh?
Ta warsa Afghanistan ta, ooreh Khalgo ta wowaya chi taasi Afghanan nayaast.. tza ka zhwanday birta raghleh!

thats not true....ive heard afghanistani..or khorasani....tajiks, hazaras clearly distance themselves from 'afghan'....evidence is in my town..

khyaal
07-26-2010, 09:17 PM
thats not true....ive heard afghanistani..or khorasani....tajiks, hazaras clearly distance themselves from 'afghan'....evidence is in my town..

Where is your town? Come to Peshawar and I will show you the validity of your claim. Btw, who are khorasani?

eyeliner
07-26-2010, 09:24 PM
^ khorasani, refers to khorasan, ancient afghanistan (aryana) was part of it

Saifullah
07-26-2010, 09:25 PM
^ khorasani, refers to khorasan, ancient afghanistan (aryana) was part of it

You are really ancient...:tongue:

eyeliner
07-26-2010, 09:26 PM
You are really ancient...:tongue:

oi, whats that meant to mean?

BLS_1919v2.0
07-26-2010, 09:26 PM
@Ayub It was not their forefathers, they were ours as well. Barakzais popalzais live in Pashutnkhwa as well. If you want to be fair go curse them all. Don't put that blame on all people of Afghanistan, they are our people. Should all of Pashtunkhwa be blamed for Naseerullah Babar?

ayub
07-26-2010, 09:31 PM
@Ayub It was not their forefathers, they were ours as well. Barakzais popalzais live in Pashutnkhwa as well. If you want to be fair go curse them all. Don't put that blame on all people of Afghanistan, they are our people. Should all of Pashtunkhwa be blamed for Naseerullah Babar?

i deleted that comment...lol

khyaal
He is stuck in the era of khorasan. Is this time travel fantasy?

Mayana

That is incorrect.
Nobody is that big of a moron to deny their national identity. If I ask someone about their nationality, no sane person is gonna tell me their ethnic background. If I ask you what country you're from, you're not gonna say you're 'Pashtun'. You're gonna tell me your nationality.

Why would Tajiks and Hazaras still be in Afghanistan (Place of the Afghans) if they don't even consider themselves Afghan in the first place? Hazarajat is in the middle of the country, HOW do Hazaras not consider themselves Afghan?

In almost two decades I have not met a single Tajik or Hazara or Uzbak from Afghanistan that has claimed to be "not Afghan". Not a single one. And I have met a LOT.

This is all nothing more than propaganda in hopes of establishing a Pashtun state - brainwashing of Pashtuns in order to make them think that their fellow-Afghans are against them. It's straight out wrong.

BLS_1919v2.0
07-26-2010, 09:34 PM
i deleted that comment...lol

fair enough.

khyaal
07-26-2010, 09:39 PM
That is incorrect.
Nobody is that big of a moron to deny their national identity. If I ask someone about their nationality, no sane person is gonna tell me their ethnic background. If I ask you what country you're from, you're not gonna say you're 'Pashtun'. You're gonna tell me your nationality.

Why would Tajiks and Hazaras still be in Afghanistan (Place of the Afghans) if they don't even consider themselves Afghan in the first place? Hazarajat is in the middle of the country, HOW do Hazaras not consider themselves Afghan?

In almost two decades I have not met a single Tajik or Hazara or Uzbak from Afghanistan that has claimed to be "not Afghan". Not a single one. And I have met a LOT.

This is all nothing more than propaganda in hopes of establishing a Pashtun state - brainwashing of Pashtuns in order to make them think that their fellow-Afghans are against them. It's straight out wrong.

Exactly. This forum is full of of such people who even don't know the very basics about afghans. Now this new friend has stuck in the medieval ages (calling afghans as khorasani) and after some study he will refine his propaganda tactics and perhaps will appear in some new guise.

king-zazai
07-27-2010, 01:33 AM
either ur **** or pashtun chose 1 u cant be both

Michin Khel
08-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Salam to everybody in Pashtunforums.

There was a thought going through my head that I decided to share with everybody here. Can someone be a Pashtun(Afghan) and at the same time claim to be a proud Pakistani? don't the two contradict each other?

How can one claim He/She is a Proud Pakistani and a Pashtun? Pakistan has divided Pashtuns so how can someone possibly remainly faithful to such a country in which according to many here my Pashtun brothers are discriminated?

If a criterea is set that those pashtuns who consider themeselves pakistanis will be not considered pashtuns, then my dear brother you have to discard big chunk of your nation.
There are following type of pashtuns in pakistan.
1)those who place pakistan above all things, and for them pashtunism is haraam as it dangers the integrity of pakistan. They salaute and sing for pak army and get emotional on hearing patriotic songs.

2)those who have accepted pakistan as reality and are busy taking part in daily life activities of pakistan but for them pashtuns come first then other things. They are conscious about exploitation of pashtuns in pakistan. They are aware of pashtun history and heroes and for them ahmad shah abdali was greater than jinnah and sher shah suri was greater than babur or aurangzaib. Luffy khan falls under this catagory

3- Those who do not consider themselves pakistanis, afghanistan is every thing for them. They consider their province to be occupied pakhtunkhwa and consider pashtun citizens of pakistan to be sold outs and slaves of punjabis. They remain criminally silent when an afghan mocks and make fun of pashtuns in pakistan..they favour loy afghanistan and are in romance with tajiks, uzbeks, hazaras etc.
Some instead are advocates of loy pakhtunkhwa and rejects loy afghanistan.

Shayesta
08-24-2010, 06:45 PM
^ If those Pukhtoons of Pakhtunkhwa who are silent when they are being insulted are in love with Tajiks, then who are those Pukhtoons from Pakhtunkhwa for whom Pukhtoons are everything and yet silently endure injustice done on Pukhtoons in Pakistan in love with?; The category you fall under?

BehavedMaseed
08-24-2010, 07:29 PM
^ If those Pukhtoons of Pakhtunkhwa who are silent when they are being insulted are in love with Tajiks, then who are those Pukhtoons from Pakhtunkhwa for whom Pukhtoons are everything and yet silently endure injustice done on Pukhtoons in Pakistan in love with?; The category you fall under?

The difference is Punjabis Bomb our homes from the Air

Tajiks,Uzbeks and Hazaras rape your women, throw you into containers and force you to suffacate and then call you non afghans and they are real afghans.

What injustice do we suffer in Pakhtunkhwa? as Ijaz Yousufzai clearly stated you guys in Afghanistan have never suffered as we in Pakhtunkhwa yet we in Pakhtunkhwa still hold onto our traditions and customs very strongly while you guys cant even stand up to a minority who has made 50 percent of your country speak Dari.

Everybody in Pakhtunkhwa speaks Pushto even though Urdu is forced upon us. Everybody in Pakhtunkhwa communicates with eachother in Pushto and Ive never seen a Pashtun in Pakhtunkhwa speak Punjabi nor Urdu to a fellow Pashtun.

There are more Pashtuns in Pakhtunkhwa than whole of Afghanistan, this shows Pashtuns from present day Afghanistan prefer to be with their brothers than these Persianised Pashtuns and their masters being the Darizubans.

Kind Regards

BehavedMaseed
08-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Plus if Pashtuns in Afghanistan are so concerned for the injustices done to Pashtuns of Pakhtunkhwa, then where were you guys for the last 120 years or so? When Daud Did an Honest attempt to unify Pashtuns, Afghans came in the 100s to form the Peshawer Seven and serve Pakistan and prevent a so called Pashtunistan. When we fought against the British and drown them out with our blood, Where were the Afghan rulers, why did they fight the British but then betray us and made financial deals with them? We are all to be blaimed but one can not dismiss that the real home for Pashtuns is Loy Pakhtunkhwa.

Kind Regards

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 07:37 PM
Yes it is commendable that Pashtunkhwa maintained its pashto...it is testament to the mothers who showed enough ghairath to keep it. However, can we all stop this you vs me? Pashtuns on both sides have maintained some good, but mostly bad. We don't have a pot to you know what in. And here you all are one upping each other. It must make you all very proud with these kindergarten debates. Guess what people, Pashtuns in Pashtunkhwa have little to be proud of and same goes for Pashtuns in Afghanistan. We took our own land and state and let the world humilaite us and abuse us. Now that we are turning on each other over petty things shows the calibre of our nation. It also shows how really petty we are that we can't even see the reality for what it is.

Ok pashtuns are being discriminated in Pashtunkhwa, bombed humiliated and turned into IDPs...this shouldnt be a moment for Pashtuns in Afghanistan to one up on them. Same goes for Afghanistan...it went through 30 years of a hellish war, displacement and damages. Why are some pashtunkhwa people lording this over them? Don't we all share a part in this blame? If pakistani, or shumaalii or peerangae is humiliating our women and sisters, do you all feel that this is the moment to show your pashto and one up each other? If this is pashto, then to be frank, there isn't much I can or even the world should respect in Pashtuns or pashto.

Ka thaso pa dae khabaro zaan khushaala waee nu mubarak she na Pashtunkhwa kae tsa stha ao na Afghanistan..dwarnaa da thabahii laarae tha naasth dee. Now for everything that is holy, can you all mature up and come up with something tangible that all Pashtuns can accept...rather than stroking your own egos. Manana

Millatpal Noorzai
08-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Having nationality in form of a document i.e Passport and pledging an allegiance are two different things.
Pashtuns in Pakistan based on their needs could hold a national identity as a Pakistani but pledging allegiance to serve the interests of Pakistan is what is irritating.

Makes less or no difference for me if you are a Pashtun from Afghanistan,Pakistan,India or Kashmir,as long as you adhere to your language,heritage and crucial code of ethics (Pashtunwali).

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Having nationality in form of a document i.e Passport and pledging an allegiance are two different things.
Pashtuns in Pakistan based on their needs could hold a national identity as a Pakistani but pledging allegiance to serve the interests of Pakistan is what is irritating.

Makes less or no difference for me if you are a Pashtun from Afghanistan,Pakistan,India or Kashmir,as long as you adhere to your language,heritage and crucial code of ethics (Pashtunwali).

Millat jaana kash dasae pashtaan sthaso pashaanth soch laro kho zanae khalk pa dae pashtunkhwa afghanistna jangoona zaan khushaala waee..lakaa che zamung izzat kor ao zhwand bael dae...afsoss. Dwarra tharf mung mroo ao dyu par dae khushaala dee :-(

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Just go to youtube and check the anti pashtun videos , most of the uploaders are tajikis and hazaras and still you people promote the s*** afghanistani nationality here , they call themselves proud afghans as well lol.

Freedom would be Loy pakhtunkwa , with no other rival major ethnicity.

We can't base politics on what setamis say on youtube. They don't have any say in politics. This would be the same if a panjabi did it. Say a panjabi said some insulting things on youtube. I can't base what he says to be the norm of Pakistan. I can base the policy of pakistan on the people who broker it. And for that we look at the army, the intel, their policies, etc. We shouldn't be basing on our politics on a bunch of videos like this.

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Grana, I am talking about ani pakhtun average hate. I know pakhtuns are discriminated here(pakistan) , our resources are looted here . We dont get much out of our resources . But in afghanistan its no gold, rival major ethnicities (hazara , tajik) hate Pakhtuns to the core. Thus , its no good sacrifying the lives of our men to be with people who are hostile to us.So, my support always stands for a free pashtun state , dominated by pashtuns , gran awo loy pakhtunkhwa.

Peera I have discussed the reasoning about the issue of North. It is not this black and white..and if yo go to the other posts the justification is there..ka na wee nu mae pm ka..I will happily discuss it. Manana

Michin Khel
08-24-2010, 08:52 PM
I have noted that the gap between pashtuns on both sides of border is increasing on PF, which is very disturbing.
We should not mock each especially afghans are advised not to make fun of pashto in pakhtunkhwa and avoid calling us dhalkhors, sold outs and slaves of punjabis...such remarks create mistrust.

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 08:54 PM
I think it is the gap between Pashtuns of different political orientations. I mean a lot of us are from the same areas but disagree.

Michin Khel
08-24-2010, 09:04 PM
I think it is the gap between Pashtuns of different political orientations. I mean a lot of us are from the same areas but disagree.

Disagreement and difference of opinion will always be there but with tone of respect maintained but the nature of these differences is beyond political, they are rediculing each other with tone of poisoning.

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 09:06 PM
Disagreement and difference of opinion will always be there with tone of respect but the nature of these differences is beyond political, they are rediculing each other with tone of poisoning.

Yes some are...but then again it starts from their difference of opinion. Then they use that as a basis to one up each other. A lot of us who basically agree on the same political future haven't increased our gaps...and I am from one part of Pashtunkhwa, khyaal from another, millatpaal is from south Afghanistan and pashtunkhwa, etc.

Michin Khel
08-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Yes some are...but then again it starts from their difference of opinion. Then they use that as a basis to one up each other. A lot of us who basically agree on the same political future haven't increased our gaps...and I am from one part of Pashtunkhwa, khyaal from another, millatpaal is from south Afghanistan and pashtunkhwa, etc.

People with thinkings like khyaal and muhsina are worse, they ignite afghans to make fun of their own pashtun brothers and sisters in pakistan, thus widening the already created gap. I stress on mutual respect despite how much different are we from each other.

BLS_1919v2.0
08-24-2010, 09:16 PM
People with thinkings like khyaal and muhsina are worse, they ignite afghans to make fun of their own pashtun brothers and sisters in pakistan, thus widening the already created gap. I stress on mutual respect despite how much different are we from each other.

I don't know about that...if anything Khyaal pointed out some of the truths. However, I don't support any of the divisiveness, so I will request everyone (including khyaal wror) to bridge the gaps. I still don't really get the gap argument...it is more psychological..I mean are we not closer to each other than the people around us?