View Full Version : Pashto New Drama Mala Rana Rakai (please Watch it)

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Pashto New Drama Mala Rana Rakai, please Watch it because it sends a good message.

Part 1
G5PQgOU7LM4
Part2
F6MIDuto6Jw&feature=related
Part 3
gfozWJn-uUQ&feature=related
Part 4
HCPpmjQkbIE&feature=related
Part 5
4DgSbPgWd1I&feature=related
Part 6
6fv6F_KUa1U&feature=related
Part 7
ZF-2xGkq3Cs&feature=related
Part 8 Last
oFVVKXzW7Xk&feature=related

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 10:30 AM
the girl with black scarf in the last video she is so cute mashallah,

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 11:04 AM
omg its so sadd :'( it made cry so much :'(

this fat lady is so rude :@

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
omg its so sadd :'( it made cry so much :'(

this fat lady is so rude :@
Manana, yeah that fat lady is a Bi***, plus its not a long drama.
Thanks for watching :)

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Thank you Master Khan it should be your duty to keep us updated.
Lol manana My mum watches these Dramas and most of them got songs and girls dancing in it and I hate it, But this Drama was really good so I thought I will share it with my PF family :).

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Woah! Hold on a second... Master Khan, being a Pashtun, how can you post this filthy stuff on our Pashtun Hujra? The womenfolk's faces and arms can be seen! In Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan, this is not tolerated. We should resemble them otherwise this is no Hujra at all.

Has living in Inglaand made you a Murtid? Where is the Jihad morality brigade when you need them?

A thousand Salaams.

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 05:37 PM
very kind of you Master Shao Khan!
:tongue:..I guess you know about it then.
Woah! Hold on a second... Master Khan, being a Pashtun, how can you post this filthy stuff on our Pashtun Hujra? The womenfolk's faces and arms can be seen! In Pashtunkhwa and Afghanistan, this is not tolerated. We should resemble them otherwise this is no Hujra at all.

Has living in Inglaand made you a Murtid? Where is the Jihad morality brigade when you need them?

A thousand Salaams.
Wrora I guess you just didn't watch the drama.
Its show how much that little girl wanted to get edcated...and plus your family will always be your family.

BLS_1919v2.0
07-23-2010, 05:39 PM
:tongue:..I guess you know about it then.

Wrora I guess you just didn't watch the drama.
Its show how much that little girl wanted to get edcated...and plus your family will always be your family.

Master Khaana

http://www.alamodestuff.com/images/sarcasm.jpg

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
thanks master khan, its the first time i watched pashtoo drama after long time but its best drama i ever seen and very sad as well

thanks again for sharing

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Master Khan, it is no secret that I love you. I'll watch the drama when I wake up tomorrow and post my actual thoughts on it.

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 05:45 PM
Master Khaana

http://www.alamodestuff.com/images/sarcasm.jpg (http://www.alamodestuff.com/images/sarcasm.jpg)
lol manana.:tongue:

Atleast its better then those pashto dramas where they sing and dance as if its freaking Bollywood.:banghead::pullinghair:

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 06:15 PM
thanks master khan, its the first time i watched pashtoo drama after long time but its best drama i ever seen and very sad as well

thanks again for sharing
You need lay off bollywood lol...If I ever watch a good pashto drama then I will post it here :).
Ill watch it now.
manana :)..hope you can understan Pakhtunkhwa pashto lol.

eyeliner
07-24-2010, 01:38 PM
it was a good drama overall, omg part 7 and 8 were soooo sad, especially 7. oh that fat lady she can't act especially the hair flicking in and that weird thing she does with her eyes. Lol the part where she told the girl your going to give me the evil eye, lol.

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Eyeliner khor so you can understand our pashto :).

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Master Khan I will watch this drama with my wife tonight.
lol deera manana..I watch it with my mum :).

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 03:52 PM
That is very sweet. you should love your mum a lot.

Share more with us too MK. Derra manana
My mum watches pashto dramas every night..usally they are comedys or just a typical pashto drama...but this one was different.

If there are good ones then yeah I will share it. :).

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Master Khan you ever watched those Kandahari Pashto dramas?
yes I only watched one Kandahari Drama...it was the one where this guy was gambaling and he had a sick daughter...upseting drama.
it was quite hard for me to understand it.

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Master Khan post dramas about Waziristan
I will try and find any..I don't really understand Waziristan Pashto that much. :)