View Full Version : Red Wine Compound Could Point to Treatment for Eye Diseases

Zarawar
07-21-2010, 11:01 AM
If used as a dawa, it's all good.
Dase na wee chey saba ta da gardo stargey jobley wee aw wine ghwaree.

amna.
07-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Hahahaahha Zarawar Afghans might try it

Zarawar
07-21-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey, you never know.
Afghanan are very slim at adopting to others costumes.

All they need is an excuse, and they will be on your face debating it, trying to justify.

Specially, the ones living in WEST/more open minded ones (roshan pakran) lol

Zarawar
07-21-2010, 01:09 PM
Zarawar there a few female members who justify wearing skinny jeans in the west, booty shorts etc.

I know what you mean many forget what it means to claim an Afghan or Pakhtana.

Well, don't worry those females are going to produce a new generation of hookers and strippers.

Not to offend anyone, but someone that dresses un-appropriate is going to have kids worst than themselves.

Pashtu ke yow matal dai

"Sashai chey karey, agha ba rebey"

I mean we cannot deny the fact that there ARE these so called "Pashtanas" that are going out with blacks, latinos and whites.

Their kids are going to be a disaster.

BLS_1919v2.0
07-21-2010, 05:22 PM
Well, don't worry those females are going to produce a new generation of hookers and strippers.

Not to offend anyone, but someone that dresses un-appropriate is going to have kids worst than themselves.

Pashtu ke yow matal dai

"Sashai chey karey, agha ba rebey"

I mean we cannot deny the fact that there ARE these so called "Pashtanas" that are going out with blacks, latinos and whites.

Their kids are going to be a disaster.

pashtanae ao pashtaana dwanraa kae yaw dasae pa kae shta che daa ttamiithob ae kawall. Yaraa tsa owaemaa zaan ae wosharmawaal ao khpl khalk ham. Laka nur loparee na waa pathae che daa ae kawal.

BTW manana for the article wrora, I believe I read somewhere that wine is good for the heart as well in moderate doses.