View Full Version : What you want in your Prince of dreams?

muhsina
07-16-2010, 10:50 AM
I was just wandering what qualities you would like to see in your life partner?

I would like to see the following:

1) In case he prays five times a day I would like him not to wake me up in the middle of night to seek forgiveness and would appreciate if he arranges for hot water himself to wash his various visible and invisible organs.

2) I would like him to be ready for the breakfast only after having a bath and on a certain time so I donít go through the unpleasant feeling of online cook available at anytime.

3) I would like him to refrain from any frivolous acts in the day time if they are meant for the night and vice versa so that he doesnít loose his sense of orientation and start behaving in a queer way.

4) I would appreciate if he avoids exploring any public or private parts of his body in the presence of others so that other people should not get the impression that he is concerned about their absence or is ignorant about their morphological or physical properties.

5) I would really like that either he should not piss while treading on way facing open air or a window which has the probability of getting opened any time and if he has biological compulsion then I would like that he should not reserve a hand to take care of his private organ so that if a stranger is asked about his act then the stranger is told that "the man whose one hand is inside his trouser is sharpening his tool" to the surprise of the questioner.

6) I would like that while he wears the shirt or trouser he should make sure that no button is missing so that he does not have to go through the unpleasant pain of getting pinched by a needle after he commits that mistake. This will be specially appreciated in case of pants as the absence of a button in the pants and the subsequent pinching of the needle will have dire consequences on his masculine features.

7) I would like that if we go for shopping he first ask me to choose a suit instead of imposing his choice on me which in many cases is the output of oppressed sexual desires according to Sigmund Freud and results in the choice of a suit which is good for a show in a circus.

8) I would appreciate that he "may" buy a suit for his mother or sister with a guilt feeling without letting me know about this heinous crime against wives.

9) I would appreciate if he wear underwear before going to a mixed gathering to avoid any risk of sudden activation of testosterone level due to his unrealised fantasies.

To be continued.......Will reflect on other socio-cultural aspects later

eusuphxai
07-16-2010, 11:32 AM
looking at these high standards I will always be single

Musafira
07-16-2010, 12:30 PM
1) He must be Pashtun and preferably from Afghanistan,

2) I'd want him him to be Muslim but I do not want someone so extreme that he judges others. He should only be concerned with himself, me and our kids.

3) He must be be respectful of other races and religions. He doesn't have to like or agree with them but I want him to be polite.

4) I'd want him to be someone who enjoys the beauty of nature and would spend time outdoors with me occasionally admiring it :)

5) .I prefer him to be both physically and emotionally strong. Though I know physical strength will fade with age I'd like it to start lol. Emotionally I cannot stand a man that whines and complains constantly.

6) I want someone who has a good sense of humor and makes me smile. Being around such a person would make the gloomiest days brighter :)

7) He should be thoughtful and caring. I want him to remember special occasions and help me around the house occasionally without me asking :)

8) He should try to be supportive of my ambitions if they are reasonable :)

9) He should be hardworking. No matter what his occupation is I would want him to try his best to do a good job :)

10) I hope he will be someone who makes me feel loved and appreciated and in return I will do my best to make him feel that way too :)

Since this is a dream list lol I could go on and on so I'll just stop here :)

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 12:54 PM
I already got what i wanted :)

PFgulalai
07-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Shucks! I am a female with these "qualities' otherwise we we both could have a wonderful life together..maybe in our next "janum" Lol..
I am not that demanding...lol..
I can't stand guys who do not read books (good books: I judge people by the kind of books they read for learning), have little knowledge, have no sense of compassion towards humanity, have no amibitions, are not family-oriented, are not humorous,are not politically aware (Pashtun nationalism should be of utmost importance to him), and above all, are not intelligent. He should be honest, truthful, and loyal as well as caring and loving (well we all want that...). I don't mind little aggression and wildness (since that is very normal).He should love kids and animals especially dogs. He should be simple and down-to-earth devoid of any pretentions. I don't care how he looks since that is the most useless parameter to guage someone's personality. I love adeventure sports such as bungee jumping, rafting, climbing, and skiing so that would be a pleasant surprise if he is also interested in that,lol. I wont' mind getting lost in the wilderness with him..Oh!! and if he plays some musical instrument, that would be awesome. I don't care if he plays it good or bad. He should be able to impress my father through his general knowledge/wisdom/political knowledge (considering my political background) and my mother through his nice behavior,lol.
Oh yeah! The most important qualification is to be a Pashtun . I am only attracted to simple Pashtun men ;)
that's for now...I might update the list later :P

1) He must be Pashtun and preferably from Afghanistan,

2) I'd want him him to be Muslim but I do not want someone so extreme that he judges others. He should only be concerned with himself, me and our kids.

3) He must be be respectful of other races and religions. He doesn't have to like or agree with them but I want him to be polite.

4) I'd want him to be someone who enjoys the beauty of nature and would spend time outdoors with me occasionally admiring it :)

5) .I prefer him to be both physically and emotionally strong. Though I know physical strength will fade with age I'd like it to start lol. Emotionally I cannot stand a man that whines and complains constantly.

6) I want someone who has a good sense of humor and makes me smile. Being around such a person would make the gloomiest days brighter :)

7) He should be thoughtful and caring. I want him to remember special occasions and help me around the house occasionally without me asking :)

8) He should try to be supportive of my ambitions if they are reasonable :)

9) He should be hardworking. No matter what his occupation is I would want him to try his best to do a good job :)

10) I hope he will be someone who makes me feel loved and appreciated and in return I will do my best to make him feel that way too :)

Since this is a dream list lol I could go on and on so I'll just stop here :)

Palwasha
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
I am only attracted to simple Pashtun men ;)

Is there such a thing? :trytofly:

PFgulalai
07-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Absolutely...based on my personal experience :P
Is there such a thing? :trytofly:

Roshina
07-16-2010, 02:40 PM
I already have what I want, khwdey de laree. :D Can't describe, since it's too long a list! :D But I can say this:

He's brilliant -- I mean, as brilliant as a human can get (tf,tf, da nazara na shee). He can support many different and opposing sides of every argument he is aware of, and that's the first thing that attracted me to him. He knows how to talk to females and males, and he knows his limits in dealing with all genders. As far as religion is concerned, he knows who he is and he knows what I am, and that's all that matters to both of us. He has enough wits and intelligence to challenge me in a logical (and almost always humorous) manner, and I do the same to him.

When we have a discussion and he's the one with better arguments and a more eloquent way of making his point, I go:

":lal3: That's only because I'm a woman! It's not my fault I'm just naturally less intelligent than you!"

He knows when I'm saying something looking forward to a discussion with him and when I'm saying it WITHOUT looking forward to his opinion :runaround:When he does give an opinion when I don't want it, I remind him that I'm just perfect and I can never be wrong -- and, guess what, he acknowledges that :hmm: That includes when I wanna talk about a certain female friend with him in hopes to just have him listen to me talk, rather than commenting on what I'm saying, lol.

He knows how to handle and treat me, and he knows how to get from me what he wants -- and at which times. He also knows that every once in a while, I'll say, "We haven't fought in a while. Let's fight," and that makes his day! :D

His voice is SO damn attractive it kills me, and I tell him I could listen to him talking day and night, morning and evening, and never get tired.

He has such a beautiful sense of humor that it's almost difficult for me to anger him even when I want to anger him just to tease him (followed by a bright, mischievous smile).

He loves kids and he knows how to handle them.

His writing skills are so freaking superb that I often have him edit my major papers and theses because his editing skills surpass even his writing skills.

He values my education, supports it in every imaginable and unimaginable way, and he's perhaps the most supportive friend I have as far as my spiritual and material endeavors go.

He's the only human with whom I can say whatEVER I want, whatEVER is on my mind, and in whatEVER way I want to say it in. He does the same with me. And we have no limits in saying what we want to each other or about each other. It's just, we know when to give a critique of something about each other and when to give a compliment. And he -- my GOD, I tell you -- knows how to compliment his beloved ;)

He has everything that every male, especially Pashtun, should have, and I would be stupid to ask for anything more -- if possible at all.

He's what I call my god and I'm what he calls his goddess (caution: not to be taken literally necessarily).

This . . . is my "prince charming," and whenever people tell you that there's no such thing as "prince charming," they're just saying that because they haven't been blessed and lucky enough to find theirs (yet).

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 03:10 PM

u r right lolz will never find a guy with all these qualities :P:trytofly:

muhsina
07-16-2010, 03:35 PM
Girls
You are getting more and more serious while I meant it just for fun. This means none of you read my post or pro'ly dint understand it.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 03:38 PM
make it shortcut i never read long pharagaraph :P

thats how bad i am

PFgulalai
07-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Holy cow!!!! that's spot-on! I am happy for you both. It's beautiful like a fairy tale. He is so lucky to have you as his better half:hug1".
"And they lived happily everafter"

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkRDczRGWkxxM2hHSkNkZH FObENWMmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

His voice is SO damn attractive it kills me, and I tell him I could listen to him talking day and night, morning and evening, and never get tired.

I forgot to add "voice" to my list. Thanks.

This . . . is my "prince charming," and whenever people tell you that there's no such thing as "prince charming," they're just saying that because they haven't been blessed and lucky enough to find theirs (yet).

Lol..so there is light at the end of a dark tunnel:loveit:

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 04:23 PM
I already have what I want, khwdey de laree. :D Can't describe, since it's too long a list! :D But I can say this:

He's brilliant -- I mean, as brilliant as a human can get (tf,tf, da nazara na shee). He can support many different and opposing sides of every argument he is aware of, and that's the first thing that attracted me to him. He knows how to talk to females and males, and he knows his limits in dealing with all genders. As far as religion is concerned, he knows who he is and he knows what I am, and that's all that matters to both of us. He has enough wits and intelligence to challenge me in a logical (and almost always humorous) manner, and I do the same to him.

When we have a discussion and he's the one with better arguments and a more eloquent way of making his point, I go:

":lal3: That's only because I'm a woman! It's not my fault I'm just naturally less intelligent than you!"

He knows when I'm saying something looking forward to a discussion with him and when I'm saying it WITHOUT looking forward to his opinion :runaround:When he does give an opinion when I don't want it, I remind him that I'm just perfect and I can never be wrong -- and, guess what, he acknowledges that :hmm: That includes when I wanna talk about a certain female friend with him in hopes to just have him listen to me talk, rather than commenting on what I'm saying, lol.

He knows how to handle and treat me, and he knows how to get from me what he wants -- and at which times. He also knows that every once in a while, I'll say, "We haven't fought in a while. Let's fight," and that makes his day! :D

He has such a beautiful sense of humor that it's almost difficult for me to anger him even when I want to anger him just to tease him (followed by a bright, mischievous smile).

He loves kids and he knows how to handle them.

His writing skills are so freaking superb that I often have him edit my major papers and theses because his editing skills surpass even his writing skills.

He values my education, supports it in every imaginable and unimaginable way, and he's perhaps the most supportive friend I have as far as my spiritual and material endeavors go.

He's the only human with whom I can say whatEVER I want, whatEVER is on my mind, and in whatEVER way I want to say it in. He does the same with me. And we have no limits in saying what we want to each other or about each other. It's just, we know when to give a critique of something about each other and when to give a compliment. And he -- my GOD, I tell you -- knows how to compliment his beloved ;)

He has everything that every male, especially Pashtun, should have, and I would be stupid to ask for anything more -- if possible at all.

He's what I call my god and I'm what he calls his goddess (caution: not to be taken literally necessarily).

awww this is really cute... mashaAllah... may Allah swt bless your lives together. :hug:

PFgulalai
07-16-2010, 04:25 PM
Lol...I read your post before anything else and I actually thought it was serious and going by the responses here, I think many took it quite seriously. I am one of them :)
Girls
You are getting more and more serious while I meant it just for fun. This means none of you read my post or pro'ly dint understand it.

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-16-2010, 04:32 PM
You girls ask for too much. Whatever happened to falling in love with a guy with just big muscles? /flex

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Girls

I was giggling to your post till the last period.
But, these girls feel they are blessed or Inshallah will be blessed in the future, so allow them to express their hearts out. :wub:

My list:
1. Intelligence
2. Religious but not an extremist
3. Handsome
4. Good sense of humor
5. A great husband (the rest of the picky stuff) :smile1:

I don't think i will ever go by a list. I believe in first impression and nobody is perfect.

Palwasha
07-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Whatever happened to falling in love with a guy with just big muscles? /flex

We got over the whole 90's bollywood scenario a long time ago.

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 04:45 PM
We got over the whole 90's bollywood scenario along time ago.

I have not...not yet.:wub:

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-16-2010, 04:51 PM
We got over the whole 90's bollywood scenario along time ago.

Well I'm still stuck there so this is unfair.

A mostly timely remark that was. So there is still hope......

Palwasha
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM

Jinai! :lal5:

And now?

Well I'm still stuck there so this is unfair.

You can always try shaadi.com, (I purposely chose not to recommend singlemuslim.com*).

*The internet advertisements have finally proven useful!

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:01 PM
shaadi.com is so famouse amongst indians... this like one of their inside joke "take a good picture of me, i will putttt it on shadi.com"

eyeliner
07-16-2010, 05:02 PM
^^ seriously, hmm....i don't know why i am suprised

*Mahzala*
07-16-2010, 05:04 PM
Girls

Anothers definition of fun and humour might not match the way you have defined it. Leave everything aside, the basics of haya do not include such thoughts, let alone a response. You should have antipated that to an extent. Your post was certainly read and understood what was intended, however, I doubt a direct reply to such explicit and distasteful 'humour' is necessary.

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-16-2010, 05:17 PM
You can always try shaadi.com, (I purposely chose not to recommend singlemuslim.com*).

*The internet advertisements have finally proven useful!

I couldn't find fat Egyptian girls in jeans on either of those websites. </3

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:22 PM
^^ seriously, hmm....i don't know why i am suprised

yeah ..they have alot of success stories.

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 06:42 PM
Why you ladies dont get a mirror prior to defining your standards ?

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 06:46 PM
go bale bale

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Every fat woman dreams for a prince charming ;)

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 06:50 PM
go bale bale bale

every fat ugly man dreams about princess

what cool world kana?

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 06:54 PM
go bale bale bale

every fat ugly man dreams about princess

what cool world kana?
Men dont care much about beauty.

The girl must be rich;)

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 06:55 PM
After all men are allowed to marry 4, so alot of choice :)

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 06:57 PM
oiii sir that time has passed away that the man used to marry 4 times

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Men dont care much about beauty.

The girl must be rich;)

some girls dont care about men being ugly they care about money u see beautiful girls marrying ugly qumandan :praise:

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:01 PM
some girls dont care about men being ugly they care about money u see beautiful girls marrying ugly qumandan :praise:

Yep in saudi arabia lots of young girls marry old men.

Well if you ladies come back home and your families are hardcore pashtuns , you wont have much freedom. In pashtun society they dont ask women for their choice :)

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 07:04 PM
in our family we do if girl yes then its yes and if no then its not
im so proud of my family mashallah and its not coz of we r in europ our families backhome arent like those hardcore pashtuns thank god

Roshina
07-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Girls

LOL. I read it with eyes opened wide and my jaw hanging down, thinking, "OH MY GODDDDD!! This girl DARED to say these things in public? She should be stoned to death." ;)

(I'm kidding, of course.)

But me, I needed an excuse to say what I'd been wanting to say for a while :smile1: And you gave me that opportunity! Bless your soul!

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:10 PM
in our family we do if girl yes then its yes and if no then its not
im so proud of my family mashallah and its not coz of we r in europ our families backhome arent like those hardcore pashtuns thank god

Good for you lady , its because you dont live in afghanistan :), thats why your family ain't that hardcore pashtun.

Roshina
07-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Holy cow!!!! that's spot-on! I am happy for you both. It's beautiful like a fairy tale. He is so lucky to have you as his better half:hug1".

Thanks, sweetums! :hug1"

I forgot to add "voice" to my list. Thanks.

LOL. AbsoLUTEly, yeah?! :hairy:I just got lucky with this! It's not like I wouldn't marry him if he didn't have such an attractive ("hot," yes) voice, but now that I know he's got this voice, I make him talk alllll the time. He sings really well, too. :blushes: And me, when I sing in front of him, unless it's formally TO/FOR him (in which case, it's my singing voice), it's all casual, the type of singing you do in the shower alone :p or when you don't want anyone to hear you! lol.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 07:13 PM
im talking about there :@

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:16 PM
im talking about there :@
You live in afghanistan ?

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 07:19 PM
my family relatives in or there and not from now on sense long time in our families girls have the right to choose thier life partners coz this right has been given by allah

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:23 PM
my family relatives in or there and not from now on sense long time in our families girls have the right to choose thier life partners coz this right has been given by allah

Yeah but its not practiced that much in most of the pashtun families.

I am a victim of it.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 07:28 PM
poor u

we should practise them coz its the matter of our lifes and others lifes

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:36 PM
poor u

we should practise them coz its the matter of our lifes and others lifes

No need for sympathy , It just made me more committed towards my beloved parents and I thank Allah for it.

People need awearness. I hope we will have it one day.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 07:39 PM
exactly thats what i mean
parents wants to see their kids happy not to force them or married them to someone who she/he doesnt like it therefore i said in our family we ask girl and boy if they said yes then ok if not then its no

who does this benefits? ourself isnt it?

єѕαρχαι
07-16-2010, 07:51 PM
exactly thats what i mean
parents wants to see their kids happy not to force them or married them to someone who she/he doesnt like it therefore i said in our family we ask girl and boy if they said yes then ok if not then its no

who does this benefits? ourself isnt it?

I want to see my parents happy.

My ship has been abandoned, not due to my own parents . They are sane enough , Alhamdulillah.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:22 PM
kool

IamDZJ
07-16-2010, 11:28 PM
YouTube - Shania Twain- I ain't no quitter lyrics (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZySixYLEpz4)

muhsina
07-17-2010, 08:04 AM
Anothers definition of fun and humour might not match the way you have defined it. Leave everything aside, the basics of haya do not include such thoughts, let alone a response. You should have antipated that to an extent. Your post was certainly read and understood what was intended, however, I doubt a direct reply to such explicit and distasteful 'humour' is necessary.

My post was not meant for sick minds.

*Mahzala*
07-17-2010, 08:09 AM
I am sorry you didn't find the right audience here. Try some place else, it might be understood better.

Iqra
07-17-2010, 08:32 AM

:wub:

should I read this? ?????

spogmai shaglay
07-17-2010, 02:50 PM
Girls... wake up.....there is no prince who is gonna come......and men are the same....u all are asking for so many qualities in one man....such kind of species are extint now.....not even endangered......

Girls are really so innocent i agree to my heart....and men so wicked to fool themmm...

PFgulalai
07-17-2010, 03:05 PM
At the end of the day, we all are animals.

ayub
07-17-2010, 03:13 PM
^ speak for yourself. :D

PFgulalai
07-17-2010, 03:17 PM
I can speak for you too (if you consider yourself human and by virtue of that an animal too..)
hahahahahaah, hoohohohohohho.heheheheeheh..xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
http://biocab.org/Classification_of_Homo_sapiens_op_720x540.jpg
^ speak for yourself. :D

IamDZJ
07-17-2010, 03:45 PM
http://a.giscos.free.fr/cinema/I/IndianaJonesEtLeTempleMaudit/Image4.jpg

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-17-2010, 03:51 PM
I can speak for you too (if you consider yourself human and by virtue of that an animal too..)
hahahahahaah, hoohohohohohho.heheheheeheh..xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

You win.

... If only missafghanprincess knew how many lives she has touched......

Helay
07-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Well, a male version of myself

LOL

Palwasha
07-17-2010, 04:03 PM
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object2/140/28/n193741263094_354.jpg

:lal29:

Helay
07-17-2010, 04:24 PM
tell us about yourself Helay

It's not that I'm the 'perfect' person lol. My post might have given you a different impression :tongue:

As you probably know, opposites don't attract. So, what I meant with my post is that he should share the same values as I do. Ideally, a hardworking, humorous, caring, educated afghan, who respects me and my family.

In short a simple afghan guy :smile1:

PFgulalai
07-17-2010, 04:36 PM
....with the pet stories and xoxoxoxxoxoxo xD hahahahah hhohohoho heheheheh *stalker*
You win.

PFgulalai
07-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Mogambo khush huva:woot:
http://a.giscos.free.fr/cinema/I/IndianaJonesEtLeTempleMaudit/Image4.jpg

Nora
07-17-2010, 04:48 PM
a guy who doesnt use computer lols

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-17-2010, 04:50 PM
a guy who doesnt use computer lols

Good. I'm online on my calculator. Let's elope.

Nora
07-17-2010, 04:55 PM
awwwwwwwww the techinlogy is getting better everyday, 2 be honest its wasting time 4 gals its aright coz most pashtun gals dont wok but boys to be online 24/7 its unbeliveable

Nora
07-17-2010, 05:03 PM
i know they r but gals r mostly at home arent they?

PFgulalai
07-17-2010, 05:09 PM
LOL. That qualifies as sexist comment.
Yes, Pashtun gals don't work. They are just lazy bums.

2 be honest its wasting time 4 gals its aright coz most pashtun gals dont wok but boys to be online 24/7 its unbeliveable

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-17-2010, 05:09 PM
i know they r but gals r mostly at home arent they?

It's July. People are in the middle of their summer breaks. :hairy:

Nora
07-17-2010, 05:14 PM
agreed but still

IamDZJ
07-17-2010, 05:48 PM
awwwwwwwww the techinlogy is getting better everyday, 2 be honest its wasting time 4 gals its aright coz most pashtun gals dont wok but boys to be online 24/7 its unbeliveable

so it's okay for a pashtun girl to waste her time online but it's not okay for her to get a job and make herself useful?

Nora
07-17-2010, 06:12 PM
i dont mean like dat :D
the reason i said dat is coz its holiadys now and most girls works in shops and other places, and its common sense once person have career and studied obvioulsy they work whether she is pashtun or hazara

Gaia
07-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Intelligence should be valued more.

A man can be handsome but he can be a dimbo.

I am handsome and I am smart, Ya I said it.

See, Shlombay, I absolutelly adore you when you come up with your "Ya, I said it" affirmations! hahaahahah

Gaia
07-25-2010, 02:06 AM
I was just wandering what qualities you would like to see in your life partner?

I would like to see the following:

1) In case he prays five times a day I would like him not to wake me up in the middle of night to seek forgiveness and would appreciate if he arranges for hot water himself to wash his various visible and invisible organs.

2) I would like him to be ready for the breakfast only after having a bath and on a certain time so I donít go through the unpleasant feeling of online cook available at anytime.

3) I would like him to refrain from any frivolous acts in the day time if they are meant for the night and vice versa so that he doesnít loose his sense of orientation and start behaving in a queer way.

4) I would appreciate if he avoids exploring any public or private parts of his body in the presence of others so that other people should not get the impression that he is concerned about their absence or is ignorant about their morphological or physical properties.

5) I would really like that either he should not piss while treading on way facing open air or a window which has the probability of getting opened any time and if he has biological compulsion then I would like that he should not reserve a hand to take care of his private organ so that if a stranger is asked about his act then the stranger is told that "the man whose one hand is inside his trouser is sharpening his tool" to the surprise of the questioner.

6) I would like that while he wears the shirt or trouser he should make sure that no button is missing so that he does not have to go through the unpleasant pain of getting pinched by a needle after he commits that mistake. This will be specially appreciated in case of pants as the absence of a button in the pants and the subsequent pinching of the needle will have dire consequences on his masculine features.

7) I would like that if we go for shopping he first ask me to choose a suit instead of imposing his choice on me which in many cases is the output of oppressed sexual desires according to Sigmund Freud and results in the choice of a suit which is good for a show in a circus.

8) I would appreciate that he "may" buy a suit for his mother or sister with a guilt feeling without letting me know about this heinous crime against wives.

9) I would appreciate if he wear underwear before going to a mixed gathering to avoid any risk of sudden activation of testosterone level due to his unrealised fantasies.

To be continued.......Will reflect on other socio-cultural aspects later

I'm now anxiously waiting for the continuation! Great observations you broght there.

Alia
07-27-2010, 04:05 AM
You win.

hahahaahaah xD i donīt understand it xD

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-27-2010, 06:40 AM
hahahaahaah xD i donīt understand it xD

LoOlOOLoLolOLoLOlOLoLolOLol ROFL(chairman)MAO xD dat`s y ve luv uuuu :wub: xD xO