View Full Version : Girls: Will you have an issue?

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 07:19 PM
I read a topic on another forum a few months back and i wanted to know what you girls think about this.

Will you have issue if you are with your husband/fiance/partner and you notice he is staring at another girl and/or complements her for her beauty or appearance?

For once i have made a topic with a poll hahaha...please vote and provide explanation for your choice.

شمله ور خراساني
07-15-2010, 07:21 PM
i dont see a poll.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
^lol... sabar woka wrora!... there is poll now

Palwasha
07-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Hmm, interesting question.. it depends on who he compliments and what he says. But I guess you couldn't help but feel a little upset. But what fool would say that to his wife, that's like almost asking for no dinner.

Palwasha
07-15-2010, 07:27 PM
Lol, and Feroza's's influencing him. ;) (With the cooking I mean.)

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Hmm, interesting question.. it depends on who he compliments and what he says. But I guess you couldn't help but feel a little upset. But what fool would say that to his wife, that's like almost asking for no dinner.

there are many fools out there who disrespect their own partner by staring at someone else or fantasizing about her...

define the who in ur post... who will he have to compliment for you to get upset.

I will not appreciate it at all.

I want no excuses. If he can stare at women does that mean we stare at men as well?

alot of men claim that staring is natural thing for them... they have eyes and the person infront of them is beautiful and is wearing something nice... they can't help but stare... what do you think of that excuse?

Feroza your hubby is influencing you :)

lolll yeah... with poll and all :blushes:
Lol, and Feroza's's influencing him. ;) (With the cooking I mean.)

hahaha... u guys are so good at noticing.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 07:35 PM
to the person who voted what's the big deal, please come forward

that is Sangar... or any other guy here...

LOLLLLLLLLLL!

eyeliner
07-15-2010, 07:45 PM
feroza...ive noticed that men and even the elder women pass it off as being natural, but thats so hypocritical because if it was their wife then they'd be insulting her. Whats so natural about it?

Mayana
07-15-2010, 07:51 PM

Yes, ma'am?

Mayana
07-15-2010, 07:59 PM
Sure it is.. he can stare all he wants, there's a reason he'd be staying with me after all, right? =)

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
wait so how do i see who voted for what... this sucks. i can't even see the poll participants or is it supposed to be a secret?

Palwasha
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Sure it is.. he can stare all he wants, there's a reason he'd be staying with me after all, right? =)

But what about the girl he's staring at, isn't it then unfair to her? A married man eyeing her up? Men with respect should refrain from looking at other women, especially if he has one at home i.e. a wife.

Palwasha
07-15-2010, 08:06 PM
there are many fools out there who disrespect their own partner by staring at someone else or fantasizing about her...

define the who in ur post... who will he have to compliment for you to get upset.

Well if it's someone famous or even various family members, then it's alright, but if it's a stranger or some lass on the street, then I'd be miffed. I'd also be well annoyed if he stared too much or went on about her a great deal.

eyeliner
07-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Lol, theres this bus driver that fancies my friend, anyways i was at a shop with my brother and i saw him with a little girl and she was like daddy i want that, so anyways i told my friend the next day and she told him that i saw you with your daughter and he was like which 1? shameful isn't it?

єѕαρχαι
07-15-2010, 08:08 PM

Are you single ;)

Master Khan
07-15-2010, 08:14 PM
lol 3 girls voted for "I will complement a man just to make him jealous lol"

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:16 PM
feroza...ive noticed that men and even the elder women pass it off as being natural, but thats so hypocritical because if it was their wife then they'd be insulting her. Whats so natural about it?

i don't know about other older women but my own mother does not pass it as something natural. she always tells me there is a clear difference between a man looking at a woman once and staring at her. of course you can not expect a man to be blind. his eye will definitely go towards what is attractive, but staring has no excuse... a man that is well brought up will not do that.

Lol, theres this bus driver that fancies my friend, anyways i was at a shop with my brother and i saw him with a little girl and she was like daddy i want that, so anyways i told my friend the next day and she told him that i saw you with your daughter and he was like which 1? shameful isn't it?

LOL... how sad.

Master Khan
07-15-2010, 08:18 PM
To be honest once you are married then you shouldn't flirt with other girls...not sure about staring.

eyeliner
07-15-2010, 08:19 PM
yes but surely a woman's eye turns to that which is attractive?

Palwasha
07-15-2010, 08:19 PM
First look for God, second for Shaitaan.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:22 PM
lol 3 girls voted for "I will complement a man just to make him jealous lol"

lol...

so have u ever done this to ur fiance?

r u one of those pashtoon guys who stares at other women... or worse follows them... :loveit:

of course ur answer is going to be NO loll

Master Khan
07-15-2010, 08:24 PM
lol...

so have u ever done this to ur fiance?

r u one of those pashtoon guys who stares at other women... or worse follows them... :loveit:

of course ur answer is going to be NO loll
me following and staring at girls lol, na I am not into theses things mashallah.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:24 PM
To be honest once you are married then you shouldn't flirt with other girls...not sure about staring.

ROFL!

yes but surely a woman's eye turns to that which is attractive?

yeah of course it does... but it doesn't make it right. and i am really against a woman staring at other men.

i have hardly ever noticed a married/engaged women doing this... hmmmm...
First look for God, second for Shaitaan.

:hug1"

eyeliner
07-15-2010, 08:25 PM
Reminds me what sheikh Zahir he said he was with some guy when a girl went past so the guy gazed at her, so the sheikh said its haram you should lower your gaze, and said said, that the prophet SAW said that the first look is ok, but then you should lower your gaze and the guy goes well i havent finished my first look/gaze, but then the sheikh was like no thats not what it mean't.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:25 PM
me following and staring at girls lol, na I am not into theses things mashallah.

mashaAllah indeed :)

Master Khan
07-15-2010, 08:26 PM
mashaAllah indeed :)
manana...if you mean it lol.

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:26 PM
LOL @ i haven't finished my first gaze haha

Feroza_Banu
07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
manana...if you mean it lol.

i did :)

Master Khan
07-15-2010, 08:29 PM
i did :)
:celebrate: manana.

come on ladies you won't even let your partner stare at them for a bit?

eyeliner
07-15-2010, 08:34 PM
the prophet SAW said that theres 2 things that if a person avoids i can guarntee them paradise those are their privates--leads to zinnah, and the tounge, if they can restrain the 2 i can guarntee them paradise

Abdali
07-15-2010, 08:58 PM
I would have a problem. I consider it as an insult if someone is outside with me and staring at all the men.

There are different kind of looking. One is a friendly look, one is the I am checking you out look.

Mayana
07-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Mayana so your man can stare at every woman break his neck to everyone that passes and you honestly have no problem with that?

you don't find it insulting? Or disrespectful?

when I say staring I mean checking out not just the natural hey,hello.

I think I did not use the proper vocabulary in my previous post.. and hence have been misunderstood. I apologize.

What I meant was.. when my husband sees a girl and compliments her, saying that she is beautiful, elegant, intelligent, talented, pretty.. can cook well etc. I don't have a problem with that. I'll probably join him and say "Oh yeaah I love her eye-color/ how she carries herself." He'd be keeping something from me if he truly thought she's beautiful and didn't say it just so I don't get jealous. I'm confident enough to not let such things make me insecure. Just like I want to be able to compliment a man for whatever he is good in without having to be afraid to be stoned for having committed Zeena lol We have to be real with one another.
On a different note, our men have this tendency to tease their wives saying that "Planki kho daghasi sha ashpazi kayih, daghasi deengara da, daghasi sha da mera khedmat kayih, daghasi shayesta da" - just to make their wives a little jealous.. =)

But was I did not mean was that my husband can go breaking his neck after a girl that carries herself in a manner that he wouldn't want ME to carry myself. I hope I'm being clear here. If he goes telling HER all these things about how she's SO hot and so on - excuse me, that's emotional cheating right there. I won't tolerate any form of cheating and I think - well I HOPE - none of us ladies here will.

IamDZJ
07-16-2010, 01:51 AM
if he has intentions of cheating on you or leaving you he will do it..if not today then 20 years from now and when you look at things it would be alot better if he did it sooner than later. having said that, you can't forbid your guy from looking at other women just because he is married to you... i m not so deluded with myself to the point where i expect him to look at me and no other woman because i am the most attractive woman on earth since he married me. asides from being my husband, he is also a human being and human beings are not perfect.
a successful relationship between a husband and wife does not solely depend on love. trust and respect play an even higher role..

IamDZJ
07-16-2010, 01:53 AM
please make your poles public. we would learn alot about each other if we could compare opinions.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
07-16-2010, 01:57 AM
if he has intentions of cheating on you or leaving you he will do it..if not today then 20 years from now and when you look at things it would be alot better if he did it sooner than later. having said that, you can't forbid your guy from looking at other women just because he is married to you... i m not so deluded with myself to the point where i expect him to look at me and no other woman because i am the most attractive woman on earth since he married me. asides from being my husband, he is also a human being and human beings are not perfect.
a successful relationship between a husband and wife does not solely depend on love. trust and respect play an even higher role..

Qandolak I love how you said everything that I had in mind I have been married and I like to think and tell myself that I am really happy that my husband does not look at other women but Id be lieng to be honest. Men do stare and I guess all we can say is that its natural. But like she said men are not perfect.

I also wanted to add that we women are also very jealous sometimes a man might just be looking at something else and we are here crying ourselves to death that our men is staring at others. this is coming from a married women do not blindly trust him have him build his trust.

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 02:01 AM

I did :hmm:

If he stares at her up and down and checks her out..then shame on him for marrying me.

But, if he just compliments her then, i will not mind that at all.
We are all humans and just because we are married that does not mean
that the beauty of a stranger or whoever shouldn't be complimented.

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 02:39 AM
LOL @ everyone comparing looking with staring... there is a huge difference...

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 02:46 AM
^thank you :)

men actually have a habit of testing their limits with their wife/fiance....its their way of finding out how far they can go before they cross the line... and sometimes if a wife does not set a limit on time and the man crosses that limit he will come back and blame the woman for not saying something before and suddenly making a huge deal out of something...

the sooner women know this fact the better off they are... don't let this "whats the big deal thing" go too far ;)

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 03:17 AM
@ Kandahary

You know, it really depends on the man.
If the man is MY HUSBAND then i trust him and his intentions and i would rather have him do something like that in front of me( which builds upon trust ) than out by himself or with his buddies.
Agar le betraybyatobe na gore yaw injalay ta then why would i bother marrying such a man in the first place.

OHHH in btw: We are speaking of AFGHAN men here.

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 03:22 AM

men actually have a habit of testing their limits with their wife/fiance....its their way of finding out how far they can go before they cross the line... and sometimes if a wife does not set a limit on time and the man crosses that limit he will come back and blame the woman for not saying something before and suddenly making a huge deal out of something...

the sooner women know this fact the better off they are... don't let this "whats the big deal thing" go too far ;)

and you notice he is staring at another girl and/or complements her for her beauty or appearance?

so if your partner compliments a girl for her appearance/beauty will you pull his eyes out?

Mayana
07-16-2010, 05:32 AM

Ohhh I totally agree and I see what you're saying. We teach people how to treat us. =)
If I ever get married.. that fella is gonna be put into his place =P
It's not about wanting to control him and his looks.. I doubt.. well I pray that I don't marry such a guy that lacks that much self-control. It's about letting him know what's up in a sense of showing him his limits and making your wishes or even conditions known. Personally, I am BIG on self-control and emotional stability.. if a man lacks that, he's out the window for me. As many have pointed out, it is human to be flawed and "look" at people.. but staring.. I don't know.. that's something done more deliberately. If he is full on flirting with some girl.. there is something wrong - on MANY levels.
1. Why did you as such a man get married if you can't control your affects and drives; what was the need to have someone else settle for you if you can't settle for them?
2. Why get married to that particular person if you don't see anything in her that's worth enough respect that it'd make you refrain from such disrespecting actions?
3. Why flirt - are you not man enough to provide anything more than sweet talks?
4. As a married man, why stoop to such a level that you reduce yourself to something you'd leave your wife for doing?
5. Why disrespect a woman in such a way that she was not enough to become your wife so you're just having her as the 'girl on the side', just for fun?
6. If this is who you are as a spouse, this is who you will be as a father and this is what your children will be. If this is how a father acts, what will he teach his sons about loyalty? What will he teach his sons about morals, values, principles? What will he teach his daughters about obedience? What will he teach his daughters about justice? What kind of role model will he be?
7. If you as a man can't wrap your brain around these concepts of common courtesy and common sense.. these principles of loyalty and morality .. then you're obviously not ready for marriage - not even close.

Noor~
07-16-2010, 09:38 AM
i cant say that i will have an Issue just becuz he sees someone more beautiful than me ,n its natural to feel little bit envious but not to that extreme n make a big deal out of it.....beside i trust him more than myself n thank God ,he doesnt have the staring problem ,,well he does stare at me alot ,but thats okay i guess ,lool

But yea ,cant say the same abt all the guys ,i have seen many married men staring at girls n other's wives ,tobah ....i really want to slap them hard or tell their wives to control ur husband ,lol

Nora
07-16-2010, 09:40 AM
it is big deal i know whoever voted that he is a guy coz its been voted more than others

if a person is not married or have no partner then it wont matter but once u r in relationship its disgusting and haram too
and that person will be flirt not a pertner complement of others beauty to ur partner is haram too
so its common sense i will have issues and it is a big deal

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 01:47 PM
so if your partner compliments a girl for her appearance/beauty will you pull his eyes out?

i might if he comments something like "oh she got such sexy legs,,, hmmm wow!, look at her lips they are so lucious"there are men who actually do that. it will be a surprise that u won't be offended for such a comment. anyways, i intended to make th topic ambiguous because i wanted to know what girls here will say. and what is everyone's level of tolerance. if i were clear cut from beginning about what kind of comments i am refering to there would hav been no chance for debate.

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 01:52 PM
Ohhh I totally agree and I see what you're saying. We teach people how to treat us. =)
If I ever get married.. that fella is gonna be put into his place =P
It's not about wanting to control him and his looks.. I doubt.. well I pray that I don't marry such a guy that lacks that much self-control. It's about letting him know what's up in a sense of showing him his limits and making your wishes or even conditions known. Personally, I am BIG on self-control and emotional stability.. if a man lacks that, he's out the window for me. As many have pointed out, it is human to be flawed and "look" at people.. but staring.. I don't know.. that's something done more deliberately. If he is full on flirting with some girl.. there is something wrong - on MANY levels.
1. Why did you as such a man get married if you can't control your affects and drives; what was the need to have someone else settle for you if you can't settle for them?
2. Why get married to that particular person if you don't see anything in her that's worth enough respect that it'd make you refrain from such disrespecting actions?
3. Why flirt - are you not man enough to provide anything more than sweet talks?
4. As a married man, why stoop to such a level that you reduce yourself to something you'd leave your wife for doing?
5. Why disrespect a woman in such a way that she was not enough to become your wife so you're just having her as the 'girl on the side', just for fun?
6. If this is who you are as a spouse, this is who you will be as a father and this is what your children will be. If this is how a father acts, what will he teach his sons about loyalty? What will he teach his sons about morals, values, principles? What will he teach his daughters about obedience? What will he teach his daughters about justice? What kind of role model will he be?
7. If you as a man can't wrap your brain around these concepts of common courtesy and common sense.. these principles of loyalty and morality .. then you're obviously not ready for marriage - not even close.

my girl mayana here knows whats up...:hug:i completely agree with you and i know any sensible person should think about these before doing such a thing. but havent u noticed others husbands having staring problems. I have noticed alot of men, married with children some even at older age having staring problems. they do it right infront of their wife and children... it is really sad to see this.

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 01:53 PM
But yea ,cant say the same abt all the guys ,i have seen many married men staring at girls n other's wives ,tobah ....i really want to slap them hard or tell their wives to control ur husband ,lol

yeah lol. i have noticed the same.

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 02:02 PM
^thank you Jasmine :hug:This is a serious issue that women face with their partner... i wasn't intending to make a foolish topic or to have it passed by like this issue doesn't exist. if we don't stand up for ourselves, others won't either. i personally believe that the fact that alot of women think it is OK is also something preached by men. we are instilled with this belief that a girl is "cool" if she doesn't make an issue of her partner staring at other girls and fantasizing about them... well the guy is committed to her which is why he is with her anyways. so why make a big deal out of it. 'be chill, be cool, stop overreacting, i only complemented her legs its not like i went and slept with her'... this is what most women hear on tv, read in magazine, and watch in movies so that we support our own disrespect. on the other hand men are extremely insecure people, more than women. if a man catches his woman doing the same thing he will hide his insecurity under the banner of ghairat, nang o namoos and make it a huge deal. he will even label his own wife as besharama, be haya for eying another man. also, labeling it with against our traditional values is also popular... when a man can't tolerate it why is preached that a woman should tolerate it. it is too much to ask from our partners to respect us... i don't think so...

eyeliner
07-16-2010, 02:28 PM
feroza thats so true, i've also noticed that some elder women criticise people when they expect their husband to listen to them and be like why is she trying to be the man in the relationship, i think that our older generations really need to accept that everything should be within reason.

*Mahzala*
07-16-2010, 02:29 PM
^thank you Jasmine :hug:This is a serious issue that women face with their partner... i wasn't intending to make a foolish topic or to have it passed by like this issue doesn't exist. if we don't stand up for ourselves, others won't either. i personally believe that the fact that alot of women think it is OK is also something preached by men. we are instilled with this belief that a girl is "cool" if she doesn't make an issue of her partner staring at other girls and fantasizing about them... well the guy is committed to her which is why he is with her anyways. so why make a big deal out of it. 'be chill, be cool, stop overreacting, i only complemented her legs its not like i went and slept with her'... this is what most women hear on tv, read in magazine, and watch in movies so that we support our own disrespect. on the other hand men are extremely insecure people, more than women. if a man catches his woman doing the same thing he will hide his insecurity under the banner of ghairat, nang o namoos and make it a huge deal. he will even label his own wife as besharama, be haya for eying another man. also, labeling it with against our traditional values is also popular... when a man can't tolerate it why is preached that a woman should tolerate it. it is too much to ask from our partners to respect us... i don't think so...

You haven't wasted a word Big Sis. A lesson learnt, definitely :angel1:

IamDZJ
07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
A person going out of their way to make you feel worthless and being insensitive to your feelings is a jerk who needs to be slapped in the mouth. Be that husband wife or some stranger.

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 05:08 PM
oh stop waining!!

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 05:22 PM
i might if he comments something like "oh she got such sexy legs,,, hmmm wow!, look at her lips they are so lucious"there are men who actually do that. it will be a surprise that u won't be offended for such a comment. anyways, i intended to make th topic ambiguous because i wanted to know what girls here will say. and what is everyone's level of tolerance. if i were clear cut from beginning about what kind of comments i am refering to there would hav been no chance for debate.

Hunny that is the limit the guy can reach and personally he would be out the door for such a comment.
But, i want to make it clear that if such men do think like that then why would he share it openly? 99 % of the time it will be in his head...and you can't stop that.
So, my point is that of course no woman appreciates a man for such an activity. If the man respects his wife and understands and implies the duty of a husband, then such rude behaviors won't have to be worried about from the beginning.

Mayana, thanks for making a clear cut point. You sure know how to put your thoughts into words!!

Mayana
07-16-2010, 05:32 PM

LOL ka ye darishtiya doghonda Nang au Namoos au Ghairat darlodlay, daghasi Karoona ba ye nakawalai. Chi Sarray daghasi Chamoona kayi, da dagha maana larih chi tsok ye tolo noro Insaanaano ta daghasi Karoona oor zda kayi. Chi oos masalan daghasi beadabi da Naarinawoo Adat yih, da hogho Shazo au Kochiniaano ham Adat kijhi chi da daghasi Narinaao sara Zhwand kayih.
Oos ka Insaan doghonda 'insecure' yi pa Estela.. chi pakhpala yao Shay kayi au Nasihat da bal shi kayih, hagha kho bekhi ghata beghairati da..
Chi Sarray haghasi yao kar kayih chi.. ka ye maineh hagha kar kawalay, da ba zay pa zay talaqa karreh way... no hagha kho ham yao munafeq suh, awo..?

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Hunny loll!that is the limit the guy can reach and personally he would be out the door for such a comment.
But, i want to make it clear that if such men do think like that then why would he share it openly? 99 % of the time it will be in his head...and you can't stop that.
So, my point is that of course no woman appreciates a man for such an activity. If the man respects his wife and understands and implies the duty of a husband, then such rude behaviors won't have to be worried about from the beginning.

Mayana, thanks for making a clear cut point. You sure know how to put your thoughts into words!!

[/quote]if "no woman appreciates a man for such an activity"... then women shouldn't make it seem like it is ok either!

toor-pekai
07-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Why did you giggle @ hunny....::rolleyes::

if "no woman appreciates a man for such an activity"... then women shouldn't make it seem like it is ok either!

Then, if u ever catch a woman doing that... knock some sense into her brain :fighting: or just give me a shout and i will let her know.

Those woman that think it is alright, well they do the same. So, they want a fair game.

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:50 PM
LOL ka ye darishtiya doghonda Nang au Namoos au Ghairat darlodlay, daghasi Karoona ba ye nakawalai. Chi Sarray daghasi Chamoona kayi, da dagha maana larih chi tsok ye tolo noro Insaanaano ta daghasi Karoona oor zda kayi. Chi oos masalan daghasi beadabi da Naarinawoo Adat yih, da hogho Shazo au Kochiniaano ham Adat kijhi chi da daghasi Narinaao sara Zhwand kayih.
Oos ka Insaan doghonda 'insecure' yi pa Estela.. chi pakhpala yao Shay kayi au Nasihat da bal shi kayih, hagha kho bekhi ghata beghairati da..
Chi Sarray haghasi yao kar kayih chi.. ka ye maineh hagha kar kawalay, da ba zay pa zay talaqa karreh way... no hagha kho ham yao munafeq suh, awo..?

nang o namoos aw ghairat nan saba yawazi par shazo bandai practice sei... dagha ... nango namoos yawazi daa na da che sta mayna pa tso danai burqai kei pata da aw mayna dei tsanga haya lari. nang o namoos aw ghairat nareeno ta ham arra lari che da haghoi pa stergo kei tosna haya wei, haghoi tsanga zaan tsanga control kawalai sei... daghasi pa society kei shazo ta wayal keizhi che nareena che kama ghalat kaar kawei haghoi da bakhshish haqdaar wei pa de che por nareeno bandai shaitan der zor lari, aw da kho ta sha pahezhe che tsona da khabara zmuzh masharan wayee chei nareena kho nareena dei no, la haghoi tsakha muzh bayad che der umeed wanalaro? is this fair? muzh khpala nareeno ta excuse pida kawo chei haghoi laa nor ham ghalat kaar wokei... its like encouraging them to do bad because they have an excuse... and on the other hand nareena khpala dagha aadat lari che noro khalgo ta nasiat kawei aw khpala har kaar che ye khwash wei kawalai sei... aw da especially pa hagha molko kei che shazai der kamzoori dei aw pa muashira kei kum shinakht nalari der kizhi... pa de chei halta nareena zor dei por shazo bandai...

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:51 PM
You haven't wasted a word Big Sis. A lesson learnt, definitely :angel1:

:hug:

Feroza_Banu
07-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Why did you giggle @ hunny....::rolleyes::

Then, if u ever catch a woman doing that... knock some sense into her brain :fighting: or just give me a shout and i will let her know.

Those woman that think it is alright, well they do the same. So, they want a fair game.

oh sorry i should have explained why i giggled... it just reminded me of my college days, one of my teachers used to explain to me something starting with "honey"... and that was because i was youngest of the class... now after a long time i heard this word from another female so it made me laugh :)u r right some women may do it too and don't mind when their men does it

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Not a big deal, akher haghoi ham zra lari. *runs as fast as he can*

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:20 PM
khan what about if ur wife does the same thing?? still not big deal?

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:24 PM
She can't do it. Those privileges have been already taken away from her. :p

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
and what about u if do these things? did Allah gave u the rights?
:@

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 08:27 PM
I will be like "Zama Ashna razi pa naz ada razi, nas bina me dy"

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
hahahah

that was so funny

btw i dnt get wat u mean

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 08:30 PM
hahahah

that was so funny

btw i dnt get wat u mean
I will sing this song to the girl.
when I see her walking pass me I will said to her "Zama Ashna razi pa naz ada razi, nas bina me dy..zo kho maida maida maida!!!! maida maida razi!!"

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:31 PM
and what about u if do these things? did Allah gave u the rights?
:@

Ofcourse Iam a man those are my birth rights. :runaround:

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:33 PM
wark sha mara u have proved it u r not pashtun

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:35 PM
^ Danke. :)

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:36 PM
most welcome :)

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 08:38 PM
oh khan sab is not pashtun?

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:42 PM
coz a real pashtun person will never say something like that only uneducated will and obvioulsy he has 100% more knowladge than me then why he goes on those path wihich is wrong!

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:42 PM
^ She think so just because I think it's not a big deal if a man stares at a more beautiful woman than his wife. :p

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:46 PM
in bad way its haram
in islaam if u look more than once to a person its zena

Khan
07-16-2010, 08:47 PM
^ I'll repent. No problem at all.

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 08:48 PM
bas kai, jung mokoi

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
go bale bale

Master Khan
07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
sheenkay khor lag goozara ko, zama khayal di tasara tookey kai.

Sheenka
07-16-2010, 09:16 PM
yeah lolzz

Master Khan
07-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Men should be respectful and not stare at every women.

women do not allow your man to stare at women. It's disrespectful.
yeah I guess men are always the bad guys!!:banghead:

Saifullah
07-19-2010, 01:06 PM
i hate going shoppin with my female relatives/family members in peshawar....it just annoys u the amount of times the guy stare and its not just a glance or a look, but like staring completely...u feel like gettin a cricket bat or anything and just smashin their face in...lol

eyeliner
07-19-2010, 01:14 PM
in bad way its haram
in islaam if u look more than once to a person its zena

nope hunny, zinah isn't when you look more then once, however looking more than once is haram because it can lead to zinah, but it's not zinah. Zinah means fornication, which is worse than looking.

Saifullah
07-19-2010, 01:19 PM
i think she might have read a hadith where it says there is zina of the eyes, zina of the tongue etc....

Master Khan
07-19-2010, 02:57 PM
come on now...a quick peak will be alright

eyeliner
07-19-2010, 02:59 PM
come on now...a quick peak will be alright

oi you close your eyes otherwise your fiance is going to be getting a call from me.:fighting:

Master Khan
07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
oi you close your eyes otherwise your fiance is going to be getting a call from me.:fighting:
Ok then how about this, I can only look at other girls for 5 mins a day:hairy::ninja: and the rest of time I will look at her :).:wub:

Alia
07-20-2010, 05:19 AM
if he would do somehing like that
i would do the same to make him jealous :D
it really works :P

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 10:20 AM
i think she might have read a hadith where it says there is zina of the eyes, zina of the tongue etc....

lolz
u r right i read that hadith

eyeliner
07-20-2010, 01:04 PM
lolz
u r right i read that hadith

seriously? can you please post that hadith for me, i want to read it.

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 01:14 PM
^ i read it in book :P when i was in school long ago but my mum says that always :D

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 01:22 PM
ill find it for u dont worry...

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 01:23 PM
"The zina of the eyes is the gaze (at that which is unlawful, eg. Nudity); the zina of the ears is to listen (to talks of nudity which excites the carnal desire); the zina of the tongue is to speak (what is evil); the zina of the hand is to touch (the female which is unlawful to you); the zina of the feet is to walk (towards immorality); the zina of the heart is to desire (what is unlawful), and it is the private parts which either commits or shuns the actual act of fornication."

Muslim 4/1397, no. 6421, 6422

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Manna, Saifullah

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 01:46 PM
how did u know i like apples...

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:00 PM
lool
coz im clever LoL

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:09 PM
hhaha why is that ^

eyeliner
07-20-2010, 02:35 PM
I would shave a girls head off

why, what for?

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:38 PM
^ coz he has no hair and he is jealous of gals hair LOL

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 02:43 PM
ive met many girls who said we wish we were boys, so we can cut our hair short....

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:45 PM
they still do it lolz
other day i saw a pashtun lady her hair was so short like boys

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 02:47 PM
well thats why they need their heads shaved off

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:50 PM
:@ nop, but u know wat they still have a style wear scarf :D
i have seen boys having long hair like taaliban

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 02:53 PM
yea im growin my hair long....wats wrong wid dat....

Feroza_Banu
07-20-2010, 02:55 PM
the last time i remember... the topic was not about long/short hair :P

LOL... flooders

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 02:57 PM
nothing, the whole point is that if gals wants hair like boys, boys wants hair like gals LOL

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 02:58 PM
but when guys grow their hair long its not like girls hair where they will tie a pony and its neat....but when girls cut their hair short they look like boys...

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 03:00 PM
arman che da hum waki LOL

feroza is right so we r out of topic as usaul LOL

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 03:00 PM
the last time i remember... the topic was not about long/short hair :P

LOL... flooders

I think sheenkay is responsible for this...dont know where hair stuff came from

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
alla
im not its u and sholobay who started :D

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 08:33 PM
u started it wid da apples....and u and shlobal went on about hair

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:38 PM
i meant thanks lolz

and blad started :D

Master Khan
07-20-2010, 08:39 PM
chi baar warsham no somra khasta jenakai eh :)

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:40 PM
aw ta pa ki badrang LOL

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 08:40 PM
i meant thanks lolz

and blad started :D

i know u meant thanks but u wrote apples instead..lol

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:42 PM
nah i didnt i said mananna
LOL

Master Khan
07-20-2010, 08:43 PM
aw ta pa ki badrang LOL
:fighting:..thats it, I am going to get a girlfriend now.:tongue:

Saifullah
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
no u said manna....if i am right, u have to give me an apple if i am wrong i will give u naswar...go check urself...

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:44 PM
tubaaaaaaaaa allah hu akbaar

btw african is good choice for u

Sheenka
07-20-2010, 08:46 PM
no u said manna....if i am right, u have to give me an apple if i am wrong i will give u naswar...go check urself...

right i said that :shy: thats how i spell it coz there too many A and N in it :wub: i dont want naswar keep in ur pocket u will use 1 day

joking lolx

Saifullah
07-21-2010, 07:50 AM
no i have to give u it now...i cant break my promise....ill send it by dhl....

Master Khan
07-21-2010, 08:52 AM
tubaaaaaaaaa allah hu akbaar

btw african is good choice for u
yes a South African :tongue:

Sheenka
07-21-2010, 12:16 PM
^ not south Najira :P
or gana

Master Khan
07-21-2010, 04:12 PM
^ not south Najira :P
or gana
lol nana zo kha England key yam :), I never been to Africa in my life.

Sheenka
07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
england ki sa kum de LOL

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 05:10 PM
england ki sa kum de LOL
khor bas ka, Zama torey badishe.

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 05:14 PM
zama khorza khakhigi :d

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 05:19 PM
zama khorza khakhigi :d
da to so ooti boti wai.

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 05:23 PM
loolz
anyways
i know my bro is anit like other guys
mashallah he is good person :)

Master Khan
07-23-2010, 06:14 PM
loolz
anyways
i know my bro is anit like other guys
mashallah he is good person :)
Nice to hear that :).
Some men just joke about it but deep down they are good people.

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 06:23 PM
ya maybe :D

eyeliner
07-23-2010, 06:26 PM
^ lol could you and master khan......quit playing husband and wife, your like an old married couple

joke.

eyeliner
07-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Nice to hear that :).
Some men just joke about it but deep down they are good people.

true for some but not for all.

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 06:30 PM
ewwwwwwww bala de ma wakha kado sari
he is my brother :@
and i he gave up running behind girls LOL

eyeliner
07-23-2010, 06:33 PM
^ oi who you calling kado sar? please to her, i did say i was joking though.

Sheenka
07-23-2010, 06:34 PM
:shy: i called that to my neighbour

eyeliner
07-23-2010, 06:37 PM
:shy: i called that to my neighbour

i hope so.

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 02:51 PM
^ lol could you and master khan......quit playing husband and wife, your like an old married couple

joke.
::rolleyes::

ewwwwwwww bala de ma wakha kado sari
he is my brother :@
and i he gave up running behind girls LOL
I never did run behind girls in the first place lol...only back home I was searching for one but in UK...nope.

Sheenka
07-24-2010, 03:01 PM
haha
lolz
great thats what we wanted u to say

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 05:26 PM
You see khor..I am always honest lol,
In UK I don't bother (don't like girls here), but home I do bother :)

Sheenka
07-24-2010, 06:16 PM
thank god u dont like them coz in here u free to do whatever backhome u not

u r upside down lol

Master Khan
07-24-2010, 06:22 PM
thank god u dont like them coz in here u free to do whatever backhome u not

u r upside down lol
lol nakana Khor I don't go after girls for wrong things, I go after marrige and I suceeded so I done with it now :).

eyeliner
07-24-2010, 06:59 PM
^ whats that supposed to mean?

lalala
07-25-2010, 12:10 AM
if your husband stares at women and makes comments to you about them, he is either dense or he is deliberately trying to needle you to see how you will react (in which case you should just ignore him and change the subject)

either way you're doomed :awkward:

everyone likes to people watch, it's our nature as humans to be curious about each other. the trick to successful people watching is to do it unnoticed and to keep your thoughts to yourself

the partners in a happy relationship understand that some things are better left unsaid

the notion that couples should tell each other every little thing in the name of "honesty" is a dumb americanism

...and we all know how their relationships tend to turn out :tongue:

Feroza_Banu
07-25-2010, 01:56 AM
^no i think she means if the husband has some thought running on his mind about a girl he is looking at... its better to keep that with him and not share that comment with his wife. because it might create unncessary argument that could have been prevented if the husband kept his mouth shut lol

Marwat
07-25-2010, 02:31 AM
this kind of stop is no in Quetta.

RangeeNa*
12-26-2011, 01:24 AM
I read a topic on another forum a few months back and i wanted to know what you girls think about this.

Will you have issue if you are with your husband/fiance/partner and you notice he is staring at another girl and/or complements her for her beauty or appearance?

For once i have made a topic with a poll hahaha...please vote and provide explanation for your choice.

LOL duh!!

RangeeNa*
12-26-2011, 04:37 AM
hell yea i would have a problem -___________________________-

RangeeNa*
12-26-2011, 12:23 PM
why all the old users are shown as guest

one day rangeena will be shown as guest too inshallah :)

IamDZJ
12-26-2011, 12:47 PM

just because someone looks at you doesn't mean they want to sleep with you. similarly, just because your husband looks at someone else, doesn't mean he wants to cheat on you. now if you are sitting somewhere and he is staring to the point where his attention is fully diverted to her and he is pointing his back to you then that is when you do something about it.