View Full Version : What are your hobbies?

Musafira
07-05-2010, 11:25 PM
Ladies, do any of you sew, knit or do embroidery?
Guys, do any of you hunt? Whatever your hobby is please share it with us :)

I think most of you all know I enjoy writing :wub: I also love to knit but I can only make hats and scarfs lol :)

BLS_1919v2.0
07-05-2010, 11:32 PM
I do Muay thai, working out, squash, soccer and read books/pdfs, etc. Oh and dreaming about Loy Afghanistan is a frequent hobby :-P

شمله ور خراساني
07-05-2010, 11:35 PM
audiobooks, basketball, strolling in nature, philosophizing with friends, play fighting

Musafira
07-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Nazia yes I know what that is :) and about my knitting I would be soooooooo embarrassed because it's nothing fancy :)

Admin Khan
07-06-2010, 12:59 AM
I love reading books. Share it with us Lewanai Anjalai. :).

I love knitting.

єѕαρχαι
07-06-2010, 01:09 AM
Cricket, reading books of sidney sheldon, swimming ,hiking and spending my whole day on motorbike ;)

Roshina
07-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Reading, writing, writing, writing, reading, reading, writing, playing with my almost-one-year-old niece (ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!), gardening, walking, and holding discussions on whatever comes to mind.

Admin Khan
07-06-2010, 01:44 AM
Reading, writing, writing, writing, reading, reading, writing, playing with my almost-one-year-old niece (ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!), gardening, walking, and holding discussions on whatever comes to mind.

Gardening? Really? :)

Feroza_Banu
07-06-2010, 02:42 AM
i have a very dangerous hobby... i.e. shopping and travelling... i don't stay home when i have some money in hand or when i have some vacation i can take... i call it dangerous hobby because it always keeps my pocket empty! lol

other than that. i love to cook and bake. whenever i am not busy i think of different things to cook.

if u guys would know me personally, i am one of the most busy person u can ever know... so having a hobby is a luxury to me because i hardly ever have time for it. :)

IamDZJ
07-06-2010, 02:49 AM
i don't think i have hobbies any more. i get very excited about things but halfway through it i get extremely bored.

aftab.yusufzai
07-06-2010, 07:52 AM
Gym , drifting/racing sport cars, designing, hunting (while in my village) ..

erlangner
07-06-2010, 08:03 AM
hobbies,

Too qadir wa aadil hae magar tere jahan men
haen talkh bahut bandae mazdoor ke auqat

che kalla de mazdoorae na wozgar shoo, no bia hobbies ba ham okko.
Kho filhal,
bas wishing and struggling for,
Mara geda, khwaga khoboona,

then in this struggle come across reading books, and then if i am able to call it hobby, I dont know.
When at home then serve my ill mom, dont know if it is hobby or duty.

Whenever I see people here happy relaxed then this credit goes to the system they developed for them.

SOrry deviating from the thread, but will say one thing more. I an interview Naghma was asked what is his arman, but it was conditioned that she will not say that peace in Watan, which meant arman other than peace in watan, and she replied, all armans are hiding behind this one. When it comes true then, the remaining arman will have chance to come forward.
Same is with me as well, working and then the rest goes in famiyl and worries of watan and antion, then where is the time for hobbies.

sorry for all this, if lewanai anjelai is angry

spogmai shaglay
07-06-2010, 08:26 AM
we have a many readers here....

i too am a voracious reader... can finish a big, fat book in a day if my mom permits me to sit with it through out day (which she never allows), i always get scolded by her......but i have promised myself that i wont read a single book especially fiction till i learn pashtu completely....

sewing is not my cup of tea at all...........

and i just love cooking and baking but not regular cookery.. something new every time.... i have loads of recipes saved i my pc where an entire folder named "my kitchen" is fulll of recipes with folders and many sub folders.. so i am crazy about cooking and baking.......

i love collecting greeting cards... i buy all cards that i like and keep them with me...and i dont feel at all that i am wasting money....

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 08:36 AM
Cricket, watching football and cricket, Working out (gone fat again) and Praying :)

Musafira
07-06-2010, 08:37 AM
erlangner (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/erlangner-992/) why would I be angry ? :) I liked your reply very much :) That quote about all other wishes hiding behind peace is so very true.

spogmai shaglay
07-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Cricket, watching football and cricket, Working out (gone fat again) and Praying :)
Master Khan are you forgetting something?????

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Master Khan are you forgetting something?????
umm.. that pretty everything, oh you Mean Guns?

spogmai shaglay
07-06-2010, 08:56 AM
umm.. that pretty everything, oh you Mean Guns?
also something related to criminals and crime........:)

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 09:02 AM
also something related to criminals and crime........:)
oh come on now I haven't touched a gun for 2 years now..Only back home I play with guns not in a boring country like UK.:hmm:

spogmai shaglay
07-06-2010, 09:07 AM
oh come on now I haven't touched a gun for 2 years now..Only back home I play with guns not in a boring country like UK.:hmm:

the crime serial that u watch.....longest running one....:thumbup:

erlangner
07-06-2010, 09:15 AM
erlangner (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/erlangner-992/) why would I be angry ? :) I liked your reply very much :) That quote about all other wishes hiding behind peace is so very true.

I thought you are lewanai, and may get mad just violating form the thread a bit.

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 09:21 AM
the crime serial that u watch.....longest running one....:thumbup:
OOOH yeah lol, you know know more about me then myself :),
Yep I Never Miss CID show, best show ever!
manana:hug1"

Musafira
07-06-2010, 09:51 PM
I love kittens and dogs.

I love animals too :wub: I have cats and their hobby is to drive me crazy :rofl1:

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 10:26 PM
I love animals too :wub: I have cats and their hobby is to drive me crazy :rofl1:
oh becareful that they don't cat scratch your face and ruin your beautiful face.

pukhtana
07-06-2010, 11:09 PM
Reading, listening to music, playing sports, being on PF, hanging out with pals, watching movies and surfing the net.

I have started reading philosophy books and its becoming an addiction. DOH!!!!!!!

Which books? what kind of music?

07-06-2010, 11:13 PM
I have started reading philosophy books and its becoming an addiction. DOH!!!!!!!

you should read "atlas shrugged" by ayn rand, it will change your life. :smile1:

i work out everyday, race karts, play on a soccer team and ice hockey team.

07-06-2010, 11:35 PM
There are a lot of Afghan soccer teams in the USA do you play with them?

i play for texas arsenal fc. nothing major, just an adult league here in dallas.

pukhtana
07-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Are you good in soccer?

07-06-2010, 11:47 PM
Are you good in soccer?

im ok, i play striker. im better at hockey, been playing for 15 years. i play center or left wing. in both sports my only objective is to score goals, thats the only reason i play :smile1:

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
Hockey? I assume you are Canadian?

07-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Hockey? I assume you are Canadian?

no, born in denmark. played since i was very young.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
07-07-2010, 12:04 AM
Denmark? come to the random thoughts thread like now.

07-07-2010, 12:05 AM
where?

Alia
07-09-2010, 07:06 PM
i donīt have hobbies hahaahha xD

Master Khan
07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
i donīt have hobbies hahaahha xD
Wow you must be a boring person then.

BLS_1919v2.0
07-10-2010, 12:37 AM
I do general mma at gym now which is mostly kickboxing

and i play tons an tons of football along with snooker and just gaming :P bit of a ps3 addict too

typical guy :P

Nice it has been awhile I went to MMA, but definitely go on and off to Muay thai gym. I miss those days when I would go four hours straight and train **sheds a tear for the good times**.

Alia
07-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Wow you must be a boring person then.

hahaha nope not really i would say iīm a bit crazy i donīt know why my friends always ask me if i took drugs but i donīt take drugs honestly ahah xD