View Full Version : gender bender

IamDZJ
07-04-2010, 09:44 PM
in this thread you will explain why you don't like certain things about the opposite gender and why you to expect you to bear with it.

i hate it when women drag in their husbands to do house chores. if you are sick or have some sort of a disability, it's understandable. otherwise, please don't turn the man in to a sissy.

what i dislike about some men is how they drag you in to watching sports with them. i don't like soccer okay? the fact that you have taken over my favorite spot in the living room and holding on to the remote control is excruciating enough. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PUNISH ME BY FORCING ME TO WATCH A GAME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHILE DEVDAS IS RUNNING ON THE OTHER CHANNEL?!:banghead:

IamDZJ
07-04-2010, 09:48 PM
SPEAKiNG OF WHICH, I HAVE NOT COOKED IN OVER 5 YEARS. :tongue:

IamDZJ
07-04-2010, 09:59 PM
by then time i was 17 i had been cooking for at least 8 years. then by the grace of allah, the great i got ill and the responsibility was transformed in to my younger sister. i recovered but the minute i step my foot in the kitchen i feel like some one is choking me.

IamDZJ
07-04-2010, 10:00 PM
I dont like it when the opposite gender trys to the control the relationship. Just because you are a man do not mean anything in the 21st century.

Ill post more as the night goes on.

The night is young Lima, lets go out.

i don't feel like brushing my hair. you go with out me.:cryy:

єѕαρχαι
07-04-2010, 11:19 PM
I hate it when a woman makes a fool out of you for 5 years and she ends up marrying someone else.

din
07-04-2010, 11:24 PM
zma hum da dah shan sakha bad razi.

amna.
07-04-2010, 11:25 PM
I hate it when men make us do all the questioning, question those things they are shy about.

IamDZJ
07-04-2010, 11:30 PM
men? shy? the hell are you talking about amna?

amna.
07-04-2010, 11:32 PM
ok well you know how sometimes someone calls and they ask for the guy and the guy does not want to talk to them and they make us say "no he is not here"

or

when they want to ask someone something they make us ask for them cause they are shy.

Roshina
07-04-2010, 11:52 PM
I hate it when some men think that cooking is the job/responsibility of women and therefore NEVER enter the kitchen and can't cook to save their own lives, even. I know of someone who goes, "Ewww, cook? Me?! No way! That's what women are for!"

Such a disgusting attitude, eh.

As for women ... well, when it comes to women, the type of women I feel a lotta pity for are those who always complain about how they're always mistreated but never actually do anything about, claiming there's nothing they CAN do.

For both genders, I don't like narrow-minded and ignorant fools. I'm becoming more and more allergic to it, and I'm finally figuring out how to handle them well.

IamDZJ
07-05-2010, 12:19 AM
LOL!

b

IamDZJ
07-05-2010, 12:50 AM
i hate whiny men. all they do all day is whine and whine and whine and then whine some more.
self pity is not for men. it's not even for women.

Helay
07-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Men need to understand that when a women talks, she is not expecting him to respond with solution but rather LISTEN.

Khan
07-05-2010, 06:52 AM
DaZahroJaam (http://www.pashtunforums.com/members/dazahrojaam-224/),

I liked the quote under your signature.

IamDZJ
07-05-2010, 07:29 AM
which one?

Palwasha
07-05-2010, 07:32 AM
I hate it when people try to be or act the opposite gender. You know like kusra's, I find it incredibly strange..

Also, men and too much overprotectiveness.

I hate it when women use the gender card about everything.

"I am a lady I cant do this"

LOL, I use that on my brothers. =P ''I can't do that, I'm a girl!''

єѕαρχαι
07-05-2010, 09:36 AM
I hate women with attitude ...

spogmai shaglay
07-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I hate it when woman start crying over nothing. They always get what they want by not talking to us for more then 24 hours. Woman can be evil and they control us emotionally.

just remembered something,,,

Whats a tear?

the hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine hyrdo power......

spogmai shaglay
07-05-2010, 01:24 PM
i hate when men say "how can she do this, she is a woman".....anything that a woman lacks is tagged saying she is a woman which explains whyshe cant do something... women can do a lot of things... all have their capabilities and limitations.. a lacuna is lady doesnt mean all women lack in that particluar trait...so please stop saying that she cant do a particular thingcoz she is a woman.....

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-05-2010, 01:32 PM
^ "How can she slapppp? How can she slappp?"

Master Khan
07-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Women always Complaining about everything!!.

IamDZJ
03-28-2011, 12:09 AM
watching you having cheeto fights was cute back when you were 10 15 . at 22 it just makes me want to smash the vacuum cleaner over your head.