View Full Version : Which Pashtun would you meet?

Musafira
07-03-2010, 03:00 PM
If you could meet any one Pashtun past or present who would you want to meet and why?

Musafira
07-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I'll start :) I wish I could have met Nazo Anna. The stories of her bravery, kindness and intelligence have impressed me a lot :)

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Abdur Rahman Khan so I can slap him on the face for giving away Pakhtunkhwa.

Roshina
07-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Ghani Khan. Without a doubt. In every lifetime. Why? If I start, I'll end up writing a book, so let's not get me started. He was (is!) a miracle to the Pukhtun nation, and we will be lucky once again if we get another intellectual like him.

Abdali
07-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Ahmad Shah Baba Abdali

We are from the same tribe and he was the only Pashtun to ever unify us.

Pakhtunzai
07-03-2010, 04:07 PM
To meet my ancestor Zabardast Khan and ask him why he did what he did and about life:).

IamDZJ
07-03-2010, 04:10 PM
none, i would meet the pashtana from mainwand. malalai.

JAMALUDEEN
07-03-2010, 04:11 PM
I would like to meet Admin Khan.

Musafira
07-03-2010, 05:05 PM
nazo ana from Kandahar?
Yes :) The mother of Mirwais Hotaki :)

Admin Khan
07-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Jamaludeen and HinduPashtun,

It would be an honor to meet the two of you.

Aside from you two along with others, I'd love to meet Ghani Khan.

Admin Khan
07-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Jamaludeen and HinduPashtun,

It would be an honor to meet the two of you.

Aside from you two along with others, I'd love to meet Ghani Khan.

erlangner
07-03-2010, 06:05 PM
I would like to meet Bacha Khan and Ghani Khan.

Roshina
07-03-2010, 06:10 PM
I would like to meet Bacha Khan and Ghani Khan.

Yayyy! So far, three of us wanna meet Ghani :loveit:

Pakhtunzai
07-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Omg none of you guys say Faqir of Ipi?

I didn't know you guys meant pakhtuns from history..In that case its him:)

erlangner
07-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Yayyy! So far, three of us wanna meet Ghani :loveit:

Ya To meet bacha Khan to kiss him for the socia/political services, and Ghani Khan for his intellectual work.
This family was blessing of Allah on Pashtun in the last century.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 06:38 PM
And did I tell you that I have met him personally so many times and the honor of playing with my doll in his lap.The only regret that I have for my lifetime is my ignorance (as a kid) of not realizing that it is THE GHANI KHAN BABA,lol.I remember the time when I heard the news of his demise.I asked my father at that time: "Baba will buried under the soil. Who will he give you books now? My father (who at that time was trying hard to control his tears) replied: "He is not buried under the soil.He is buried in the treasure that he has left for the Pashtun youth. You people will keep him alive forever." At that time I thought that my father is throwing the burden of Pashtun problems on my shoulders by telling me this and trying then to retire from his job. I am quite pessimistic now about my father's wishful thinking!

I also want to meet Bacha Khan once more in my life (I know it is not possible).I was a kid when I met him and I am so proud of that :)Everytime I visit their house, I feel like they might come out and I might have the honor of meeting both of them but alas!

I yearn to meet Khushal Khan Khattak, Hamza Baba, and Rehman Baba as well. Oh yes!!my childhood gallant knight was Sher Shar Suri and his bravery tales were my bed-time stories besides several others. I would like to meet him too:wub:

On the PF so far, I want to meet all those who think I have lost my sanity...hahahaaha. I would not mind many like-minded lewanaie here. They make my day with their in-sanity! ;)

Ghani Khan. Without a doubt. In every lifetime. Why? If I start, I'll end up writing a book, so let's not get me started. He was (is!) a miracle to the Pukhtun nation, and we will be lucky once again if we get another intellectual like him.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 06:41 PM
LOL.You made my day,MK!
I would like to do the honors too!:fighting:
Abdur Rahman Khan so I can slap him on the face for giving away Pakhtunkhwa.

Roshina
07-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Ya To meet bacha Khan to kiss him for the socia/political services, and Ghani Khan for his intellectual work.
This family was blessing of Allah on Pashtun in the last century.

Ohhh, telll me about it!! I'd LOVE to meet Ghani. He's the first person I'm gonna demand to meet when I die :runaround:

I have a poem called "Weeping at Ghani's Grave," and it depicts my desire to one day meet him. Ahhh!

erlangner
07-03-2010, 06:53 PM
ohhhh I have kulyat-e-ghani.
It is my bedbook and before going to bed I read one or two poems of him when the whole world is silent and he is talking to me.

Ajal naaray wahi mullah, ta ye awray ka na awaray
Tasha khawra na da ghani, sanga ba shi khawray.

Ghani khan baba kho wayal,

Dasay masti ghwaram, che ye marg na shi wajallay
za de da ghamoono da saba ao begah na yamma.

stargo da janan ke zama khkuli jahanoona dee
wa de khla dunya za waggay sta da dunya na yamma.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 06:56 PM
For him I will go to Hell (because many assume that he is burning in 'soor oor' for his unholy work although another reason for going to hell is not to meet :hairy:in heaven,lol).

jeez!!I wanna read the poem.I am gonna harrass you for that!wait,lol.
Ohhh, telll me about it!! I'd LOVE to meet Ghani. He's the first person I'm gonna demand to meet when I die :runaround:

I have a poem called "Weeping at Ghani's Grave," and it depicts my desire to one day meet him. Ahhh!

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 07:01 PM
Holy cow!! I read his poems too (my feeling is the same as you depicted) and the whole day listen to his songs on my ipod:lal10:
ohhhh I have kulyat-e-ghani.
It is my bedbook and before going to bed I read one or two poems of him when the whole world is silent and he is talking to me.

Ajal naaray wahi mullah, ta ye awray ka na awaray
Tasha khawra na da ghani, sanga ba shi khawray.

Ghani khan baba kho wayal,

Dasay masti ghwaram, che ye marg na shi wajallay
za de da ghamoono da saba ao begah na yamma.

stargo da janan ke zama khkuli jahanoona dee
wa de khla dunya za waggay sta da dunya na yamma.

erlangner
07-03-2010, 07:03 PM
Gulalai, dont talk such things. who are the many to decide for hell or jannat. What he did unholly. Allah is the one to decide.

Harra Lar makkay ta zee, che we niat de da maakay warta
Har qabar gulshan de, che ro ro lagi naseem pakkay.

Dreamer
07-03-2010, 07:08 PM
None... none of the great "heros" of pashtun history interest me

erlangner
07-03-2010, 07:23 PM
None... none of the great "heros" of pashtun history interest me

perhaps yourself. I will not wodner, if you consider yourself the greatest hero.

Dreamer
07-03-2010, 07:24 PM
no... not really... If I could a historical personality it wld be Alexander the Great

Roshina
07-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Holy cow!! I read his poems too (my feeling is the same as you depicted) and the whole day listen to his songs on my ipod:lal10:

LOL! Same here! I have his "Mula Jaan waye azal ke" on pretty much every CD in my car just to be sure I WILL listen to him at least once ;)

Even my mom loves that song, lol. She tells me, though, that, "You know, Ghani was a VERY pious man. Don't think he wasn't, gwarey, kha?" LOL. I'm like, "Oh, he was far more pious than most other Muslims we know. Indeed he was pious!" She worries, I guess, that Ghani might "mislead" her innocent Qrratugai, lol. :angel:

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 07:29 PM
Lol Erlangner, I was referring to those self-proclaimed pseudo-intellectuals who consider his philosophy as 'kufar'.
His intellect, wisdom, truthfulness, poetry, and humaneness is one such beautiful heaven made for us.

chi masti wee, au zwani we, au janan we,au dak jaam,
der goolana,lag yaraan,au ghamheen ghonte makham,
Ishq sa oor we, au sa noor we, zra lambay laka tanoor we,
pa de zwand ba za war zaar kram,janatoona tool tamam

Gulalai, dont talk such things. who are the many to decide for hell or jannat. What he did unholly. Allah is the one to decide.

Harra Lar makkay ta zee, che we niat de da maakay warta
Har qabar gulshan de, che ro ro lagi naseem pakkay.

Roshina
07-03-2010, 07:34 PM
chi masti wee, au zwani we, au janan we,au dak jaam,
der goolana,lag yaraan,au ghamheen ghonte makham,
Ishq sa oor we, au sa noor we, zra lambay laka tanoor we,
pa de zwand ba za war zaar kram,janatoona tool tamam

You bet.

Here's the full song:

Che Maste wey au Zwani
(http://www.pashtomp3.com/r-sardar-ali-takkar-123-chi-mastee-we-ao-janan-we-797.htm)

erlangner
07-03-2010, 07:35 PM
oh, Gulalai you have at least the honour to see him, to touch him, but sorry that you did not feel him.

Khudai makkah ke, nashta, da mansoor de khwalay me waereda,
Rasha lewaneya, sha da zan pa tamasha

What he was and was not? how a Mullah can understand it.

Jor de Hussan yarana kral, da jaza saza dissay la
da mastai da domra dak zarra tash paida wo waswasay la

and again,
hagha bal da marga pas me mullah jan passay khairat kah,
tash da hooro pa khoboono ka da khwar guzara kegi

I like some of his poem, which are not sung by anyone, however the great pieces.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 08:02 PM
I guess you are right..probably...:(
but I am trying.....I will...one day!
P.S. the verses were not relevant to our discussion.But was one of my favorites, so I could not stop my fingers.

oh, Gulalai you have at least the honour to see him, to touch him, but sorry that you did not feel him.

Khudai makkah ke, nashta, da mansoor de khwalay me waereda,
Rasha lewaneya, sha da zan pa tamasha

What he was and was not? how a Mullah can understand it.

Jor de Hussan yarana kral, da jaza saza dissay la
da mastai da domra dak zarra tash paida wo waswasay la

and again,
hagha bal da marga pas me mullah jan passay khairat kah,
tash da hooro pa khoboono ka da khwar guzara kegi

I like some of his poem, which are not sung by anyone, however the great pieces.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Lolz..taht's so hilarious.I know what you are talking...happened to me as well,lol.
Qrra, you are on his path.You are saved from being misled anymore :)
LOL! Same here! I have his "Mula Jaan waye azal ke" on pretty much every CD in my car just to be sure I WILL listen to him at least once ;)

Even my mom loves that song, lol. She tells me, though, that, "You know, Ghani was a VERY pious man. Don't think he wasn't, gwarey, kha?" LOL. I'm like, "Oh, he was far more pious than most other Muslims we know. Indeed he was pious!" She worries, I guess, that Ghani might "mislead" her innocent Qrratugai, lol. :angel:

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I would like to meet the following people and the reasons why:-

Mirza Ali Khan the faqir of ipi

I would love to tell him how bigharata Pashtuns have become and ask him to advise me on how I can unite them under one banner against the children of the British Raj(Pakistan) who have risen again to brutalise and make a monopoly on the blood of Pashtuns

Pir Roshan Baba

I would ask Pir Roshan Baba, how I can impliment litrature to make us the Pashtuns an Advanced and storng race of people in Asia, and how we can make a boundry that protects us from foreigners and these outside influences

Najibullah

I would love to tell him that Even though I was a child when you was killed by ISI that I love you and beleive you were innocent and your concerns for Pashtuns were sincere.

Mullah Burjan

I would love to meet the very first Taliban commander and praise him for his care and his kindness towards Dr Najibullah. I would love to ask him why did ISI kill him and what made them want to do it for?

Bacha Khan

I would like to meet Bacha Khan and tell him how Coward his son has become by hiding in Punjab while Afzal Khan lala stood his ground against Mullah Fazullah in his elderly age.

Lewanay yousufzai from Youtube

I would love to meet Lewanay Yousufzai from youtube who lives in Canada, I would kiss his hands and pledge my life and alliance towards his cause for Pashtun Unification and guard him 24/7 hours a day away from the poisonous traitors amongst us.

Abdur Rehman

I would love to meet Abdur Rehman so I can beat him up for being a British Agent and send him for the rest of his life into a nice prison for traitors, he will have a cell right next to Jinnah and his Pathan cronies Liaqat Ali Khan etc.

JAMALUDEEN
07-03-2010, 08:20 PM
[B]Lewanay yousufzai from Youtube
I would love to meet Lewanay Yousufzai from youtube who lives in Canada, I would kiss his hands and pledge my life and alliance towards his cause for Pashtun Unification and guard him 24/7 hours a day away from the poisonous traitors amongst us

I have seen a couple of his videos on youtube, a great talker. :)

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 08:22 PM
I want to meet Stategist Maseed.
I would like to meet the following people and the reasons why:-

Mirza Ali Khan the faqir of ipi

I would love to tell him how bigharata Pashtuns have become and ask him to advise me on how I can unite them under one banner against the children of the British Raj(Pakistan) who have risen again to brutalise and make a monopoly on the blood of Pashtuns

Pir Roshan Baba

I would ask Pir Roshan Baba, how I can impliment litrature to make us the Pashtuns an Advanced and storng race of people in Asia, and how we can make a boundry that protects us from foreigners and these outside influences

Najibullah

I would love to tell him that Even though I was a child when you was killed by ISI that I love you and beleive you were innocent and your concerns for Pashtuns were sincere.

Mullah Burjan

I would love to meet the very first Taliban commander and praise him for his care and his kindness towards Dr Najibullah. I would love to ask him why did ISI kill him and what made them want to do it for?

Bacha Khan

I would like to meet Bacha Khan and tell him how Coward his son has become by hiding in Punjab while Afzal Khan lala stood his ground against Mullah Fazullah in his elderly age.

Lewanay yousufzai from Youtube

I would love to meet Lewanay Yousufzai from youtube who lives in Canada, I would kiss his hands and pledge my life and alliance towards his cause for Pashtun Unification and guard him 24/7 hours a day away from the poisonous traitors amongst us.

Abdur Rehman

I would love to meet Abdur Rehman so I can beat him up for being a British Agent and send him for the rest of his life into a nice prison for traitors, he will have a cell right next to Jinnah and his Pathan cronies Liaqat Ali Khan etc.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 08:25 PM
I have seen a couple of his videos on youtube, a great talker. :)

Me and him go way way way back. We use to spam the supporters of Pakistani Army on youtube. We were one of the very very very first youtube users who promoted the Pashtunistan Movement issues etc.

You know, at one point I made a speech about Pakistan and youtube sent me an Email saying the Pakistani Embassy in USA has deemed your account as a threat to their national security, and they banned me haha

Lewanay is a gr8 guy!

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 08:25 PM
I want to meet Stategist Maseed.

I would love to meet you as well

JAMALUDEEN
07-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Me and him go way way way back. We use to spam the supporters of Pakistani Army on youtube. We were one of the very very very first youtube users who promoted the Pashtunistan Movement issues etc.

You know, at one point I made a speech about Pakistan and youtube sent me an Email saying the Pakistani Embassy in USA has deemed your account as a threat to their national security, and they banned me haha

Lewanay is a gr8 guy!

National Security, lol? haha. Are your speech videos still on youtube? i would like to watch them.

On the other hand, I have showed a few videos of Lewaney to my dad and even he was amazed.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 08:33 PM
National Security, lol? haha. Are your speech videos still on youtube? i would like to watch them.

On the other hand, I have showed a few videos of Lewaney to my dad and even he was amazed.

I gave one video of a wazir tribemens interview on his page have you seen it? I translated that for Lewanay as he finds Wazirvola dificult at the time to translate etc.

My mother is a very big fan of Lewanay.

Kind Regards

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Just curious..there is one more Lewanay on the youtube--lawany007--he is trying to organize Pakhtuns under Pakhtun Patriotic Front and he is from Canada. Are we talking about the same guy?
I gave one video of a wazir tribemens interview on his page have you seen it? I translated that for Lewanay as he finds Wazirvola dificult at the time to translate etc.

My mother is a very big fan of Lewanay.

Kind Regards

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Just curious..there is one more Lewanay on the youtube--lawany007--he is trying to organize Pakhtuns under Pakhtun Patriotic Front and he is from Canada. Are we talking about the same guy?

yes thats correct, thats him

BLS_1919v2.0
07-03-2010, 09:35 PM

He is a good friend of mine and a very drunn Pakhtun. We live in the same city. He is a great Pashtun...please pray for him.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Oh!! The service he is doing to us could not be appreciated through words only.
I am big fan of his speeches as well.
yes thats correct, thats him

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Indeed, he is.No second thought about it.
Best wishes for his noble efforts for achieving the herculean task of uniting Pashtuns.
He is a good friend of mine and a very drunn Pakhtun. We live in the same city. He is a great Pashtun...please pray for him.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:45 PM
And I forgot to mention that I would love to meet him as well.
Indeed, he is.No second thought about it.
Best wishes for his noble efforts for achieving the herculean task of uniting Pashtuns.

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Thanks for reminding us about the Pashtuns from Quetta.I have not met any poets but in the political circle I have a chance of meeting Mehmood Khan Achakzai. I have great reverence for him.I wish he and Khan Lala of Swat remain with us for a long time.We just can't afford to lose them at this critical juncture.
I want to meet Nazo Ana, She is the queen of Kandahar. I want to meet Abdul Bari Jahani he is the poetic genius of Kandahar. I want to meet Abdul Hai Habibi, he is who has done more research then any of these modern Pashtuns. I want to meet Ahmad Shah Baba and Thank him for unifying us Pashtuns. I want to thank him for making Kandahar the first capital of Pashtuns. I want to meet Khan Ghaffar Khan to thank him for his strive to make Pashtuns look more peaceful. I want to thank all the brave poetic people of Quetta who got no recognition. Most of you people dont even know who they are. I have been to Quetta, they have people who can quote poetry at any time just like how kandaharys and helmandys can.

I would love to meet Dawood Khan, I would love to meet Ghani Khan, I would love to meet the parents of Lewanai Anjalai to hug them for raising her with such intelligence. I would love to meet so many people.

I have much more to say.

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I waana meet you all!!!
This Maseed seems like a interesting Guy.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I would love to meet the following:

Admin Khan : Self-explanatory anyone who is familiar with forums knows that he has created a record here. not a single Afghan or Pashtun website has had as much success as Pashtun Forums in such a short duration. I love him a lot. Although I wish to ban him one day.

Tor Khan :He is a very humble man. He seems strict but he is very modest and neutral guy. He should know how I feel for him.

Kcube :He is one of my favorites.

Mahzala: words cant explain.

Lewanai Anajalai : She is now my favorite female member. I think she is also Kandahary cause of her Pashto. but she is really a marvelous writer. I suggest everyone to click on her profile and view all her posts. She is a Pata khazana

Mayana: She is like my big sister, she has always been there for me. We go way back.

Iqra: She is also part of my gang. She always puts a smile on my face

DaZahroojaam: I am the only one who understands her style and intelligence. I would be flattered to meet her and have a coffee with her.

Laila : She is my best friend.

Pir Rokhan : He is a genius

Nick : He is brilliant.

Khyaal : he is one of the scholars we have here

Nadir Shah : He is the king of PF

Pakhtunzai : He is a charming handsome guy

Master Khan : He is addicted to guns but a very good simple pukhtoon from Swabi

Feroz Afridi : Our poet. I love him too.

Yusufzai Pukhtun : Our force of the literature section. He made the PF literature section the best in the internet

so many more.....I smoked so I am bit out of it. but that is mine.

Lewanain Anajali if you are ever in NEW YORK holla.

I wonder why you dont wanna meet me?

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Lol..probably because of the avatar you are displaying..:)
I wonder why you dont wanna meet me?

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Sholmbay wrora I will make you really nice Sholmbay in Swabi :)...even though I love gory sharbat.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Lol..probably because of the avatar you are displaying..:)

Wolf=Most dangerous Animal. One of the most intelligent predators. Always protects its Clan and Pack till last drop of blood and last breath, organised and hunt together.

The British called the Maseed the Wolfs because we would ambush them together in organised groups while the Wazirs were called the Panthers because they worked alone.

Kind Regards

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 10:08 PM
Maseed wrora if Maseed are wolfs then what are Punjabies.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Maseed wrora if Maseed are wolfs then what are Punjabies.

Our Pray

They are the deer that when they hear a small noise they run away.

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Our Pray

They are the deer that when they hear a small noise they run away.
LOL!!!! yaara to kho comedian eh, will love to meet you :)

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 10:24 PM
LOL!!!! yaara to kho comedian eh, will love to meet you :)

I watched Twlight today

I wish I could have been a Werewolf so I can transform into a big strong fast agile beast that will haunt the lives of Pak Generals and Officers.

I wish I could sense my enemies from miles away like a wolf.

lol! Ye I would love to also meet you as well

But dont hand me over to your cousins in ISI hahaha

PFgulalai
07-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Thanksssssss...devoured it utterly,StrategistMaseed.
One more thing about wolves:They are the FITTEST. They have been surviving since Ice Age *hooooooowllllllllllllllllllllllll*

Lol...Panthers,especially the black ones, have the tendency to segregate from its own-colored relatives..and mind you, they take full advantage of their melanism,lolz.
Wolf=Most dangerous Animal. One of the most intelligent predators. Always protects its Clan and Pack till last drop of blood and last breath, organised and hunt together.

The British called the Maseed the Wolfs because we would ambush them together in organised groups while the Wazirs were called the Panthers because they worked alone.

Kind Regards

erlangner
07-04-2010, 07:29 AM

May you please paste here any link of that lewanay, that I can find him. I tried to search with lawanay007, but did not find. Will be thankful to you for this.

AnGaaR
07-04-2010, 07:32 AM
I would like to meet Admin Khan.

I would love to meet Admin Khan and Mirwais hotaki.

LOL
we are talking about past not present :loveit:

AnGaaR
07-04-2010, 07:34 AM
I would love to meet Ahmad shah abdali (baba) and tell him not to leave delhi so today their dirt wouldnt play with the lives of Pashtoons

єѕαρχαι
07-04-2010, 07:44 AM
I would love to meet Ahmad shah abdali (baba) and tell him not to leave delhi so today their dirt wouldnt play with the lives of Pashtoons

I second it.

To crush all of the enemies and hold india . :praise:

Master Khan
07-04-2010, 08:35 AM
I watched Twlight today

I wish I could have been a Werewolf so I can transform into a big strong fast agile beast that will haunt the lives of Pak Generals and Officers.

I wish I could sense my enemies from miles away like a wolf.

lol! Ye I would love to also meet you as well

But dont hand me over to your cousins in ISI hahaha
No I don't really talk to him anymore...k*** w******, i don't think he is in ISI anymore..because he is in troblem with police.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-04-2010, 08:38 AM
No I don't really talk to him anymore...k*** w*****.

My uncle is a Major in ISPR so we both on the same boat

haha

Iam always a honest and fair person. I do have relatives who served in Pak fauge but its always good to be honest but those who did or do serve the Army, Insult Pakistan more than me haha So I am always assured and Satisfied of their alliance of views.

I have had 3 relatives resign from Pak fuage over the the bombings in makeen. They even told me they were ordered to shoot civilians to bring fear into their hearts that includes women and children.

So you know why At times I am so angry

Master Khan
07-04-2010, 08:48 AM
My uncle is a Major in ISPR so we both on the same boat

haha

Iam always a honest and fair person. I do have relatives who served in Pak fauge but its always good to be honest but those who did or do serve the Army, Insult Pakistan more than me haha So I am always assured and Satisfied of their alliance of views.

I have had 3 relatives resign from Pak fuage over the the bombings in makeen. They even told me they were ordered to shoot civilians to bring fear into their hearts that includes women and children.

So you know why At times I am so angry
Yeah I don't blame you, I would hate it if they start droping bombs in my village and searching our houses.

Nokia_Apridy
07-04-2010, 10:40 AM
MALANG JAN baba ao pa jara ba sham warta pa khpo ka ba warta

prawazam za ao wata waym chay ba chay

BABA STA KHOB PUKHTUNISTAN NAN DA FARSI TAKY TA RAZA DI

KHU PUKHTUNISTAN TA NA .......AO Sta da QATAL badal ba khamkha akhlam

AO BABA DA PUKHTUNISAN CHAGA CHAGA CHAY WAHU

NU MUNG LA WAE CHAY TASO DA ISI ya.........AO

BABA WOS ABDUL BARI JHANI UZBAK TAJIK ZMUNG RUNA KRAL

MUNG YA PA RUSSIA BNDAY HALAL KRAL WOS YA WRUNA HEM KRAL

PFgulalai
07-04-2010, 03:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/lawany007 (http://www.youtube.com/user/lawany007)

Since few months I have noticed that his talks are no longer available. They are still on my playlists but they don't play..I assume there are fewer chances of it being a tehno. glitch than a ban on his motivating speech...
May you please paste here any link of that lewanay, that I can find him. I tried to search with lawanay007, but did not find. Will be thankful to you for this.

Admin Khan
07-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Abdul Bari Jahani
Ahmad Shah Baba Abdali

Way too many to list.

tor_khan
07-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Politics and poets, can't escape them when we list our great Pashtoons.

If I had a time machine, I'd like to travel back and have tea with:

1. Bacha Khan - a man of stature, conviction, piety and peace
2. Kabir Stori - Psychologist, Contemporary Poet, Patriot
3. Khushal Khan Khattak - Pashtoon Poet, Rebel and Leader
4. Rahman Baba - Poet, Spiritualist
5. Malang Jan - Oral Poet who could barely read his own poetry, but was appointed to the ministry of culture in the 1950s

there are others ...

abubaker
07-05-2010, 08:26 AM
Politics and poets, can't escape them when we list our great Pashtoons.

If I had a time machine, I'd like to travel back and have tea with:

1. Bacha Khan - a man of stature, conviction, piety and peace
2. Kabir Stori - Psychologist, Contemporary Poet, Patriot
3. Khushal Khan Khattak - Pashtoon Poet, Rebel and Leader
4. Rahman Baba - Poet, Spiritualist
5. Malang Jan - Oral Poet who could barely read his own poetry, but was appointed to the ministry of culture in the 1950s

there are others ...

that makes too of us

Nokia_Apridy
07-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Ao

Ahmed Shah Baba

Za ba Tapos kwam = Baba ta FArsiwanay Sra Wada walay kwalu

Wos ka Mung Punjabi sra wAdu waku sanga ba wi ?...

Najiba

Ta walay pa LOYA JARGA da Chaga Wahlay chay

PUKHTUNISTAN NA SHTA AO NBA JORGEY........

SHER SHAH BAba = da Turay Shrang ao da Ghashey WEshtalu chal mata

hem wakhya....

Mallali = Aday Ta da Khudya da da zan Pa shan luryanay guhtalay di kna ?

erlangner
07-05-2010, 10:52 AM
kher de wee nokia jan ta. halakka der ghussa khkaray. but nice

Nokia_Apridy
07-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Erangler lala Rekhtya lag tarkha wi.....

erlangner
07-05-2010, 11:11 AM
hahahhahahaaaa ao kanna, kho moong kho rekhtia wayo ao awroo nokia sahib. Bas os pa de maujooda khalqo ke kho dassay tsok shta ham na, che sara da saree zra milawedo la oshi. Zama lag de Mullah omer sara milawedo ta zra kegi, kho kidnap ba me kegi. Gani warta owayam, che dalla, qaum de gharq parq ko, wrak sta de arabo ao de ISI dosti sha, ao wrak ta shay. Pa makh ba me yao shrak ham warkaray wo, kho khatarnak sarae de, zamoong ba tsapera wee, ao da hagha ba bia suicde attack wee.

Toramana
07-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Bacha Khan...His greatness pale all others...

єѕαρχαι
07-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Ao

Ahmed Shah Baba

Za ba Tapos kwam = Baba ta FArsiwanay Sra Wada walay kwalu

Wos ka Mung Punjabi sra wAdu waku sanga ba wi ?...

Najiba

Ta walay pa LOYA JARGA da Chaga Wahlay chay

PUKHTUNISTAN NA SHTA AO NBA JORGEY........

SHER SHAH BAba = da Turay Shrang ao da Ghashey WEshtalu chal mata

hem wakhya....

Mallali = Aday Ta da Khudya da da zan Pa shan luryanay guhtalay di kna ?

Khayesta khabary dy wokry rora...

Khushala osy :loveit:

Khan Gul
07-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Since I have met Ghani Khan a couple of times and enjoyed the Sitar Mailas, I would like to meet the following:

~ Beet Nika, who is the first known Pukhtun Nationalist and poet. In his only poem known to Pukhtuns, he complains Pukhtuns are less in number and prays to God to increase Pukhtuns in number and strength.

~ Syed Jamal-ud-Din Afghani, wherever he went, the rulers first sent him to jail yet he brought about a revolution in all those countries he visited.

~ Pir Rokhan also known among some Pukhtuns as Pir Tareekey, the greatest of all Pukhtun Nationalists.

~ Khushal Khan Khattak the father of over 60 children, a hakeem, a poet, a politician and a warrior.

~ Sher Shah Suri, who raised from an ordinary soldier to the highest position of King of India and as long as he lived, the Mughal King Humayun lived in exile. Sher Shah Suri's justice even did not spare his own son, the Crown Prince from his wrath against a poor Hindu. Sometime, I will share this story on PF.

~ Even though I met Ghani Khan Baba a couple of times, and enjoyed Sitar and Mangay majlis, still I wish to meet him time and time again.

~ Hafiz Rahmat Khan, the ruler of Rohalkand, who assigned scholars to write splendid history of Yousafzai tribe's flight from Afghanistan and their conquest of Swat.

And the list is endless...

Nokia_Apridy
07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
KHUSHAL BABA= Sallamona baba ta Gusa dar kaway ka meena ;)

2:Baba ta da Yusafzu na walay khapa wa ...;)

3:Ao sta haga Butay (Tree) ma lelday da chay pa Rabab da weshtay wu

da cha pa Ghum ka da Ghaga walu....

4:Ajab Khan Apridy =Sallamona Lala khalk waye ta nar kar kray da

khu Mashran waye chay pa Khaza Lass ochtwal Pukhtun na da ?...

NAJIB = Sra bya Makhmakh shwam Kala chay da Khpal QOOM spaka oka

KHuday ba sarey ta Sta pa Shan marg warkaye chay da TASHU metazu

za ba darla Khulay ka Egdey........

Abdu Rehman = Sallamona Kheyna pa Darbar ka da Welar yam Mar ma ka khu zma

khbaru ta Ghug Kagda Matal da "ka Pradey sal 100 kruna wran khpal ya nashay jorwalay

pa ..Ta chay pa Banday 1 lak rupay wagestay Zan da Obalalu ao Bachey hem

Nan ba da Sta Zaman wa
HAMZA BABA .Khatir ,Rehmat Shah Sayl.Abasen Yusafzi .Feroz lala nur dar (shayran)
Ahmed Khan (4 Pak ARmy Heavy Truck maker the world Strongest Truck Name (YASUF)
Gen AYUB (ARMY)
SHER KHAN (army)
IMRAN KHAN (cricket)
dar nur ..........................hem shta

Ta Farsiwan walay na kharswal ?.......