View Full Version : A Question for people from Afghanistan

شمله ور خراساني
07-02-2010, 10:42 PM
As salaamu aleikoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

You, an Indian RAW agent and a Pakistani ISI agent are kidnapped by Al Qaeda. And the Al qaeda person tells you that either you or one of the two others must die. You can choose who is going to die.

1: you choose to die, so other two people live.

2: You choose the Indian RAW agent to die, and you and the ISI agent live.

3: The ISI agent dies, and you and the RAW agent survive.

What are you going to choose?

єѕαρχαι
07-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Public is good ;)

@ nazia

I've seen your poll :)

amna.
07-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Polls should be private

hairan
07-03-2010, 04:05 AM
I would rather invite all of them (including the al Qaeda kidnappers) to give up violence and come to a peaceful life. That is the best thing for all of us.

JAMALUDEEN
07-03-2010, 04:13 AM
This is very wrong. There should be an option, which should say.

The RAW and ISI agents die and we survive.

So I am not going to vote.

شمله ور خراساني
07-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Look how majority prefers saving the life of a Hindu rather than that of a Muslim. (assuming the ISI agent is a Muslim, which does not necessarily have to be so).

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 08:46 AM
Well I got cousins in ISI and they work for them because they need money so I choose me and the ISI agent :), as if I will let a Indian Raw agent live lol.

akbarkhan
07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
I will tell the "al qaida" dude to pray istekhara and do what he has got to do.

Michin Khel
07-03-2010, 09:35 AM
Well I got cousins in ISI and they work for them because they need money so I choose me and the ISI agent :), as if I will let a Indian Raw agent live lol.

Why you are advertsing your cousin of ISI again and again? as a secret agent doesnt he mind it?

Michin Khel
07-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Look how majority prefers saving the life of a Hindu rather than that of a Muslim. (assuming the ISI agent is a Muslim, which does not necessarily have to be so).

You post an interesting poll and the result of poll is also interesting.

muhsina
07-03-2010, 09:46 AM
I would like to get rid of all of these intruders irrespective of how exalted they are in the eyes of God or their respective God-fathers.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 10:18 AM
Again, Sangar shows his love for ISI

You are an obstacle towards Pashtun Unity.

MazloomyarMaseed
07-03-2010, 10:21 AM

Again hidden love for ISI, Sangar people such as you are the ones who have brought nothing but misery to Afghanistan, its people such as you to allow Pashtuns to be controlled by outsiders, since you sit in the west what do you know about ISI and how they abuse and use Pashtuns.

Sangar you bring Shame to all Pashtuns.

Khushal Khan Khattak
07-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Its simple,

I cant vote to let us die,
I cant vote to let a RAW Hindu agent live,
so it is naturally us and the ISI Muslim agent.

BLS_1919v2.0
07-03-2010, 12:15 PM
What if the Raw agent is muslim? Do you have a contest on who is the better muslim loll?

Niazi
07-03-2010, 12:24 PM
the whole question is misleading ,there shod have been a option as well ,rawa ISI bothh get parishes as along as my people intersts are protect it ,it's way every single Afghan shod have been thinking ,but now all of them ,protecting outsides interests on Afghans lives ,.shame on us all ,we will always remain slaves.