View Full Version : PF will GREATLY be Missed!

Laila
07-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Salamuna everyone! As many of you may know, i leave for Afghanistan tomorrow. I will be away for a whole month....which is just killing me that i wont be here for that time. I have all my suitcases together. I have a list that members have asked me to get them, dont worry, you are covered ;)

Being away from PF for one day is a big deal, but man, 4 weeks is killing me. But going back for me has been my dream, and i finally get to make it happen. So it is best for me be away, spend time with all my family and relatives, experience who i am and where i belong.

But i am one of those people who get really emotional when I leave, i honestly do. So as i am typing this out, i am getting kinda teary, no lie. You guys have no idea how much i love each and everyone of you. You all mean something to me, and each hold a place in my heart and feelings. Okayyyy i will stop with that, i actually cant find any tissues......sooooo

As I am gone, i want to once again congratulate Mazhala khorey on being MOTW....you truly have done an amazing job here, do not stop what you are doing. Your postings and kind words show the uniqueness you hold in this world.

As for the new MOTW to come....i congratulate you each and everyone of you. You all deserve it, and i would love to see everyone be recognized for the award.

For all the new comers......Hello and Welcome. Please enjoy your stay. Pashtunforums is not just a community, we are wholeheartedly a family here. We each love each other, though some have a love-hate relationship, but we respect one another and hold each dearly, and have each others back. This forum is not like other forums.

For all the members....take care of yourself, be good and stay out of trouble (which i know you will), have a tremendous summer, be safe, good luck with your studies, and watch over PF.

if you messaged me and i was not able to get back at you, i do greatly apologize.

Pakhtunzai, have a safe trip. Duas with you.
Admin khan, have fun doing what you are doing :P
Shlombay, my partner in crime......be good!
BLS, OG good luck with your studies
Nazia, PashtunQueen, Iqra, Rihana, Samima guley, Jazmine, Mayana, Sheenkay, DZJ....i will miss you all
Gulali....be the amazing lady that you are
Que, Mesbah, Guley, and Duksey.....good luck with everything!
Master khana, Pakhtun007, Sher khan, Abu Baker, Handsomepashtun, Levanaye....be good boys!
Tor khan lala, Nokia wrora have a great time not seeing me here for a while :D
Angaar, Feroza....have an amazing summer, take care of yourself.....oh and Angaar, help her around the house.
Samoon, i will let you know when i reach Kabul
AfghanSoulja, i hope you had a great time with your Euro trip

LOL i know this sounds like i am leaving forever or something, i just have been getting a lot of messages, so i thought i would make a thread. I didnt make this thread for me, or to get any sort of attention. I merely made this thread to let you all know at once lol. I did it for now just in case if i cannot come on tonight or tomorrow morning before i leave. Its also hard to keep up with the notifications :D

My duas are with you all, take care of yourselves.

De khudai paiman/ Pa makha di kha/ Pa makha di sha/ Khoda Hafiz/ Good Bye for now

See ya next month, inshallah.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
07-02-2010, 06:24 PM
We will all miss you. I never got to know you. But from your posts seems like you were a great member. Please keep in touch and tell me how Kabul was.

tor_khan
07-02-2010, 06:31 PM
Deepest salaam Laila Jan, and safe, safe trip InshAllah. Our Duas with you all the way. Do take real care. Enjoy your trip and if you get a chance, let us know how things are.

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 06:34 PM
u wil be missed
becareful with urself and have a safe trip
oh from dubai u can go to afg by emirates airline :D if u want lol

gora chei kidnap nashai
narogha nashai
chati pati shayan wonakhoray
chati chati pa bazar kai wonagarzai
bas no warza pai.. zchwandai osai

Pakhtunzai
07-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Make sure you come back and don't leave us!

Again have a safe trip insha allah khor jane:)

It will be my turn to go next week....

Iqra
07-02-2010, 06:39 PM
*cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy*

this is whyyyyyyyyyyyy I was trying to be all cooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ... da khushali zhara dah....

I'll miss you a lot ..afterall .. Majnooon can't live without Laila ... but Majnooon has sabr in his heart and knows that Laila will be next to him soon ....soon InshaAllah...

sha safar walaraaaa..khuday tala dih zalimaaan randa o kana kih par thola muminaaan ... khuday tala dih stasi safar bekhaatara kih ...

please take lots of pics for those of us who can't be there ... scenic ones ... =D

Khuday dih maal saah khoori =)

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 06:46 PM
make sure you go to Kandahar and take a lot of pictures.

you told me you are originally kandahary. so make sure you visit your original home.
u want her to take pix?
kidding me?
even guys r scared to go to qandahar n take random pix:loveit: :P
i m not sure about her taking pix of the city or random pix caz its hard for a girl to take pix in public in afghanistan :)

Pakhtunzai
07-02-2010, 06:49 PM
Where are you going pakhtunzai? Pakistan?

Wo..Insha allah:)

Baidariwal
07-02-2010, 07:12 PM
:running:

Musafira
07-02-2010, 07:15 PM
We all wish you a very safe and joyful journey Laila jan :)
Pa makha de sha !
Da Khudai pa maan !

http://www.partymakerdiscountmegastore.com/331/products/0/08431_18_wellmissyou.jpg

єѕαρχαι
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I am crying . i didnt even cry this much for my dead granma :(

http://www.we-r-here.com/auctions/b3ta/crying_dog.gif

Dukemina
07-02-2010, 08:05 PM
I wish you a safe trip my dear. May Allah (swt) bring you back safely and may He make this trip beneficial to you and your family, Ameen.

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Aww sher khan is so sweet.
yes i got it:runaround:

Mayana
07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
:lal3:

Pakhtunzai
07-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Laila you will be missed.
Pakhtunzai don't remind us you are leaving us for vacation too, your making us more saddened.

Sorry:cryy:

abubaker
07-02-2010, 08:59 PM
u wil be missed
becareful with urself and have a safe trip
oh from dubai u can go to afg by emirates airline :D if u want lol

gora chei kidnap nashai
narogha nashai
chati pati shayan wonakhoray
chati chati pa bazar kai wonagarzai
bas no warza pai.. zchwandai osai

no dasi wali na waye chi hiss ham wanaki

pukhtana
07-02-2010, 09:14 PM
you will be missed

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Have a safe trip khor and thanks for mationing me :), Be sure to carry a gun with at all time for safty :).

Nokia_Apridy
07-03-2010, 06:53 AM
Lyla pa makha da kha SHPAY da Pkhaair wrazay da pa Gullunu pam sta...

ka Pukhtunkhwa ta da Zra wu nu da KRAZI lala ba da kha

RAglast data waku ka sanga SOM

spogmai shaglay
07-03-2010, 07:15 AM
Take good care Laila. Come back safe. Dont know whether you will see this message before you leave. You will be missed and this too.:fighting:

indian
07-03-2010, 07:23 AM
laila maam hamare liye bhi kuch lana ,afgan brandy chalege.:tongue:

Tjanaparh
07-03-2010, 08:08 AM
I wish You a safe and nice trip home ! Have a nice time ! Bari janaparh(Have a good trip)

Son of Mountains
07-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Good luck Laila

Helay
07-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Laila love =O I'm glad you're taking a break from PF lol that post was VERY scary haha

Firstly, because it felt like you weren't coming back anymore, khuda nakona!

Secondly because you are waaaaay too attached to this forum. The break will do you good.

Dudette, take good care of yourself and have fanbloodytastic time ;)

Khoda Negahdaar

IamDZJ
07-03-2010, 05:15 PM
damn it, i missed it. have fun girl.

Feroza_Banu
07-04-2010, 04:02 AM
my beautiful girl Laila... i am late in sying good bye. I will miss your sweet self so much...

thanks for posting this topic for us and we will be waiting for your anxiously. I just want u to be safe and come back safely inshaAllah...

have a safe and joyful trip... Khudai de mal sa!

Alia
07-04-2010, 04:34 AM
heyyy sweety we will all miss youuuu
haveee funnnnnn
and takee craee <<33333333333

Roshina
07-04-2010, 04:36 AM
Oh nooooooooo! Just saw this thread! ~cries all seven oceans~ :lal3:

Best of luck on your journey, Laila Jaan! I hope you have a fabulous trip and you come back in peace, la khaira! Take lots and lots of pics for us, and note down everything you can (yeah, try to carry a little notepad with you wherever you go, IF you can :D) and share it with us when you come back.

Have a blast and be safe!

And we will miss you more than you'll us!

hairan
07-04-2010, 07:42 AM
Salamuna everyone! As many of you may know, i leave for Afghanistan tomorrow. I will be away for a whole month....which is just killing me that i wont be here for that time. I have all my suitcases together. I have a list that members have asked me to get them, dont worry, you are covered ;)

Being away from PF for one day is a big deal, but man, 4 weeks is killing me. But going back for me has been my dream, and i finally get to make it happen. So it is best for me be away, spend time with all my family and relatives, experience who i am and where i belong.

But i am one of those people who get really emotional when I leave, i honestly do. So as i am typing this out, i am getting kinda teary, no lie. You guys have no idea how much i love each and everyone of you. You all mean something to me, and each hold a place in my heart and feelings. Okayyyy i will stop with that, i actually cant find any tissues......sooooo

As I am gone, i want to once again congratulate Mazhala khorey on being MOTW....you truly have done an amazing job here, do not stop what you are doing. Your postings and kind words show the uniqueness you hold in this world.

As for the new MOTW to come....i congratulate you each and everyone of you. You all deserve it, and i would love to see everyone be recognized for the award.

For all the new comers......Hello and Welcome. Please enjoy your stay. Pashtunforums is not just a community, we are wholeheartedly a family here. We each love each other, though some have a love-hate relationship, but we respect one another and hold each dearly, and have each others back. This forum is not like other forums.

For all the members....take care of yourself, be good and stay out of trouble (which i know you will), have a tremendous summer, be safe, good luck with your studies, and watch over PF.

if you messaged me and i was not able to get back at you, i do greatly apologize.

Pakhtunzai, have a safe trip. Duas with you.
Admin khan, have fun doing what you are doing :P
Shlombay, my partner in crime......be good!
BLS, OG good luck with your studies
Nazia, PashtunQueen, Iqra, Rihana, Samima guley, Jazmine, Mayana, Sheenkay, DZJ....i will miss you all
Gulali....be the amazing lady that you are
Que, Mesbah, Guley, and Duksey.....good luck with everything!
Master khana, Pakhtun007, Sher khan, Abu Baker, Handsomepashtun, Levanaye....be good boys!
Tor khan lala, Nokia wrora have a great time not seeing me here for a while :D
Angaar, Feroza....have an amazing summer, take care of yourself.....oh and Angaar, help her around the house.
Samoon, i will let you know when i reach Kabul
AfghanSoulja, i hope you had a great time with your Euro trip

LOL i know this sounds like i am leaving forever or something, i just have been getting a lot of messages, so i thought i would make a thread. I didnt make this thread for me, or to get any sort of attention. I merely made this thread to let you all know at once lol. I did it for now just in case if i cannot come on tonight or tomorrow morning before i leave. Its also hard to keep up with the notifications :D

My duas are with you all, take care of yourselves.

De khudai paiman/ Pa makha di kha/ Pa makha di sha/ Khoda Hafiz/ Good Bye for now

See ya next month, inshallah.

Wish you a nice trip to Kabul and great time there. But you will have access to internet in Kabul and you can visit the forums once a day if you wish.

Bengal_Tiger
07-04-2010, 08:24 AM
Hey, I don't know you...but enjoy your trip back home, please take nice photos and make du'a for us.