View Full Version : Guys.. what kind of girl u want or wana marry?

AnGaaR
06-28-2010, 09:20 PM
loffy.. u didnt come up with this topic so i took da chance and made it

so lets see guyz choize:hairy:

Laila
06-28-2010, 09:30 PM
I am waiting for the guys answers....indeed very curious ;)

abubaker
06-28-2010, 09:32 PM
single choice is not fair
bytw these threads remind me of Urdu speaker and shams and a few others

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 09:32 PM
there is no such option as "fat"

I like fat girls :)

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 09:33 PM
abu baker did you vote for blonde :p

I did for a good cook lol

pekhawar
06-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I like my woman fat.

abubaker
06-28-2010, 09:35 PM
abu baker did you vote for blonde :p

I did for a good cook lol

nah i didn't vote

waye za ba di london jinakai sa kldam, chi khalda palda pukhtana laila larama

Laila
06-28-2010, 09:39 PM
single choice is not fair
bytw these threads remind me of Urdu speaker and shams and a few others
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_kichergirl2.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/kichergirl2.gif)

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_smilie_girl_236-1.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/smilie_girl_236-1.gif)
I like my woman fat.
Why? lol

pekhawar
06-28-2010, 09:40 PM
I dont know I just do. In Pekhawar that is what we like

Laila
06-28-2010, 09:41 PM
I dont know I just do. In Pekhawar that is what we like

LOL, seriously? i guess i wont marry anyone from Peshawar lol.....

pekhawar
06-28-2010, 09:41 PM
why is that??

abubaker
06-28-2010, 09:42 PM

iwas gona reply to but it would be inappropriate

Laila
06-28-2010, 09:43 PM
why is that??

Because i am no where near to being fat lol i am guessing no one in Peshawar would find me as a nice girl lol....meh Peshawar is off my list now :D

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
laila ....

how much you weigh.. i bet its less than 120lbs

P.S nobody likes a bag of bones ;)

abubaker
06-28-2010, 09:52 PM
laila ....

specially when the wind is blowing, better carry a bag of pathang thread with you lol

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
hahahaha

Laila
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
laila ....

Hey buddy! i keep my weight between 115-120 lbs....:fighting: i think that is a good weight, i am healthy, i am fit, i eat junk food, i can run miles, i can do sports without stopping every 2 minutes :D lol

I am not a bag of bones lol.

Plus all the Afghan women who have sons say i should stay where i am soooo i am not complaining :D

Usually Afghan guys do not like fat girls :D

Iqra
06-28-2010, 09:57 PM
^ depends on the family / area ..etc etc :)

everyone has diff taste.

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Yeah , because of the situation of aghanistan . If you have a fat wife and she dies it would be too hard to carry her on the shoulder ;)

Iqra
06-28-2010, 09:58 PM
fat people have hearts too :)

PFgulalai
06-28-2010, 10:00 PM
LOLZZZZZZZ@ GUYS! I never doubted the love for adipose tissue in our culture:rofl:

@Laila, majority of Pushtana likes FAT girls. And if she is not fat, they will make her fat so you still have a bright chance. That is what happened to one of my female cousin..today she weighs 177lbs and her hubby is proud of that achievement..Time to :celebrate:
Because i am no where near to being fat lol i am guessing no one in Peshawar would find me as a nice girl lol....meh Peshawar is off my list now :D

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:01 PM
If you like a fat girl, sure go for it, whatever floats your boat...

pekhawar
Fat girls are nice and they keep your warm.

pekhawar
LOLZZZZZZZ@ GUYS! I never doubted the love for adipose tissue in our culture:rofl:

@Laila, majority of Pushtana likes FAT girls. And if she is not fat, they will make her fat so you still have a bright chance. That is what happened to one of my female cousin..today she weighs 177lbs and her hubby is proud of that achievement..Time to :celebrate:
You see Laila. I was not lying to you. We like our women to be nice and chubby.

Fat is the wrong word.

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:02 PM
177 lbs . thats alot.

i am 180 lbs...

Umm a pashtana is just 3 lbs away ..

got to gain more :|

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:02 PM

okay wait i am confuzzled...fat as in 'thick' junk in the trunk deal....or is obese okay...lol just i need some clearification

LOL @ adipose tissue love

BLS_1919v2.0
06-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Loll not fat but not skinny either. A woman with meat and not bones basically. Can I get a high 5 brothers :-P.

Ok on a serious note a good pashtana, good muslim and educated. Obviously looks, but they don't trump a personality. A dranna pashtana all the way.

Iqra
I personally think obese isn't okay... I think people mean girls with some chubbyness ..not super ..so if you're like 5'0 ...and weigh 150 ... that's not healthy or anything...

Laila
Fat girls are nice and they keep your warm.

You see Laila. I was not lying to you. We like our women to be nice and chubby.

Fat is the wrong word.

finnnneeee *looks down on ground, sighs*

i guess i will eat McDonalds for a month.....but short fat girls do not look good though lol. I am petite, so would a fat or chubby petite girl look good?

PFgulalai
06-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Jeez! :)
Yeah , because of the situation of aghanistan . If you have a fat wife and she dies it would be too hard to carry her on the shoulder ;)

Iqra
06-28-2010, 10:06 PM
I think we're confusing things due to using incorrect descriptive words...

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:07 PM
how short you are ..

my gues 5'3

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:08 PM
how short you are ..

my gues 5'3

yes actually i am 5'2.5" so if i was chubby, would it be good or bad lol

just curious

abubaker
06-28-2010, 10:08 PM
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A man marries a woman for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character). So marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper".

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:13 PM
the ideal weight for you is 115 lbs according to an online calculator ;)

I suppose you must not gain anymore

I am 6'4 so i guess 180 lbs is okay for me.
what do you say

Iqra
06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
^ LOL I think other things than just height matter to make 115 the ideal weight...

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:16 PM
the ideal weight for you is 115 lbs according to an online calculator ;)

I suppose you must not gain anymore

I am 6'4 so i guess 180 lbs is okay for me.
what do you say

Yes that is my weight, thank you very much mister :fighting: :D

Abdali
06-28-2010, 10:17 PM
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said:

"A man marries a woman for four reasons: for her property, for her rank, for her beauty, and for her religion (and character). So marry the one who is best in the religion and character and prosper".

Why was religion at the end?

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
^ LOL I think other things than just height matter to make 115 the ideal weight...

height and gender is always related.

for my height ideal weight is somehow 175 lbs

but i am at 180...

got to lose 5 lbs :dead:

Iqra
06-28-2010, 10:24 PM
^ I understand...but if I am not mistaken there is like body mass something sometimes calculated into it as well... I can't remember what exactly it was.

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:28 PM
^ I understand...but if I am not mistaken there is like body mass something sometimes calculated into it as well... I can't remember what exactly it was.

Yes BMI goes from the height and the weight

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:29 PM
bmi

Iqra
06-28-2010, 10:32 PM
Okay, that must be it because I don't remember what exactly it was...

Laila
06-28-2010, 10:34 PM
Okay, that must be it because I don't remember what exactly it was...

Yes BMI= Body Mass Index

The body fat percentage

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:34 PM
you have short term memory ;) volatile

PFgulalai
06-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Loose definition--Those who are overweight are chubby and those who are obese are fat :D
okay wait i am confuzzled...fat as in 'thick' junk in the trunk deal....or is obese okay...lol just i need some clearification

LOL @ adipose tissue love

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 10:39 PM
LOLLLLLL you guys are sooooooooo funny!! 200 pounds and 6 ft 2 ftw!!!!(I meant thats me lol)

Pretty, loving and caring all the way:)

PFgulalai
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
ANSWERS.COM kaka waee chi.....
"fat, obese, corpulent, fleshy, portly, stout, pudgy, rotund, plump, chubby. These adjectives mean having an abundance and often an excess of flesh. Fat implies excessive weight and generally has negative connotations: was getting fat and decided to exercise. Obese and corpulent imply gross overweight: "a woman of robust frame . . . though stout, not obese" (Charlotte Brontë). The dancer was corpulent but surprisingly graceful. Fleshy implies a not necessarily excessive abundance of flesh: firm, fleshy arms. Portly refers to bulk combined with a stately or imposing bearing: "a portly, rubicund man of middle age" (Winston Churchill). Stout denotes a thickset, bulky figure: a painting of stout peasants. Pudgy means short and fat: pudgy fingers. Rotund suggests roundness of figure, often in a squat person: "this pink-faced rotund specimen of prosperity" (George Eliot). Plump and chubby apply to a pleasing fullness of figure: a plump little toddler; chubby cheeks."

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
mate you are overloaded ;)

Roshina
06-28-2010, 10:59 PM
I find it SO funny - and a little hypocritical as well, to be hones - that 12 people have opted for a "good cook" and 8 for obedient wife, whereas no one so far wants a hayanaka (modest, humble, etc.) wife ;) I mean, of course they do; but it's not selected, and "good cook" and "obedient" are given priorities - by 18 males so far, lol.

PFgulalai
06-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Der kha khabara hom okaa,LOL..
But I think guys here are quite 'honest'. The want 'good cook' and fat women--you see the connection? and that reminds me of an often-quoted proverb that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" :tongue:
I find it SO funny - and a little hypocritical as well, to be hones - that 12 people have opted for a "good cook" and 8 for obedient wife, whereas no one so far wants a hayanaka (modest, humble, etc.) wife ;) I mean, of course they do; but it's not selected, and "good cook" and "obedient" are given priorities - by 18 males so far, lol.

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:16 PM
Der kha khabara hom okaa,LOL..
But I think guys here are quite 'honest'. The want 'good cook' and fat women--you see the connection? and that reminds me of an often-quoted proverb that "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" :tongue:

Oh, I understand they're being honest - because this is an anonymous poll ;) Otherwise, if you read the brothers' posts in threads about women, all demand "modesty" and all this stuff, and here, it's not reflected in their responses! lol. :dead:

There's no doubt that most Pashtun (rather, eastern most eastern men and many western men) want a good cook for a wife. As AfghanSoulja said in another thread once, "Most guys here don't want a wife; they just want a good cook." I agree with it. All other attributes are utterly ignored. It's really sad, if you ask me. Most wives cook anyway, so to especially SEEK a "good cook" for a wife is just, I'm not even sorry to say, shallow.

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:24 PM
Oh, and, folks, don't ask for "fat" or "skinny" partners. I mean, it's your choice, of course, but you should be encouraging your partners to be healthy; who'd wanna be with a partner who has tons of diseases because she/he is overweight AND is refusing to take care of her/his health? So try to seek a healthy life partner, who'd be neither skinny nor fat. As others have said already, it's the BMI that is more important, NOT your weight.

There are different ways of measuring your BMI (i.e., some formulas ask for your weight in pound and your height in inches squared; others for your weight in kg and height in meters). One way, according to About.com (http://arthritis.about.com/od/preventionandriskfactors/ht/bodymassindex.htm), is by dividing your weight in pounds by your height in inches squared, multiplied by 703.

For example, for someone who is 5 feet, 7 inches tall (67") and weighs 220 pounds, the calculation would look like this: 220 divided by 4489 (67" X 67") multiplied by 703 = 34.45 BMI

If your BMI is

less than 18.5, you are considered underweight.
18.5 to 24.9 , you are considered healthy.
25 to 29.9, you are considered overweight.
30 or more, you are considered obese.

This website (http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/) tells you what your BMI is if you give them your weight (in lbs) and height (in feet and inches).

If you exercise AND eat well, you should have no worries about your health.

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:25 PM
Its still early Qrratugai. 400 members still have to vote.

Indeed. Hence the "so far" in my answer.

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:32 PM
P.S. Why is the option of "intelligence" not on there? :O Rrrruuuude! :fighting:

And the option of "intellectual" (not even just "intelligent"!) is on the poll open to females about their choice of men, LOL. You've GOT To be kidding ::rolleyes::

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 11:33 PM

Qrratugai, I think most guys didn't vote seriously here. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Karachi, etc, the cooking is done by cooks in almost all households. Perhaps the wife's cooking skills are of greater concerns to our expat community....

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:37 PM
Qrratugai, I think most guys didn't vote seriously here. In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Karachi, etc, the cooking is done by cooks in almost all households. Perhaps the wife's cooking skills are of greater concerns to our expat community....

But that's only if you can afford to have someone else (other than your wife-maid) cook for you, right?

And, yes, you're right - it must be the expat community, then. Perhaps we still hold the same thinking that our folks don't treasure as much. Yeah? (Like testing a woman's cooking skills before anything else - other than her skin tone/color, of course.)

abubaker
06-28-2010, 11:40 PM
no reason to take this so seriously

Laila
06-28-2010, 11:42 PM
If i was a guy, i would choose intelligence or confidence. Why, because throughout history, women were not able to educate themselves, they were stuck at home, not able to have a say, could not vote, etc. So when a women, especially an Afghan women is well educated, that means a lot. But then i am not a guy so yeah :hairy:

Mayana
06-28-2010, 11:52 PM
Hayaanaaka.. what a beautiful word =)

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 11:55 PM
DROP YOUR APPLICATIONS AT THE FRONT DEsCK.:Cool:

Are you looking for applicants with work experience, interns or fresh graduates? Does possessing an orange Vespa accord any sort of advantage?

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 11:56 PM
haayanaka awo khatarnaka

PFgulalai
06-29-2010, 12:04 AM
I absolutely agree with you Qrratugai (as can be seen in the underlying sarcasm somewhere in those lines of mine). BUT...the fact is that nobody wants an 'intelligent' wife (as well as other attributes that you have mentioned which is indeed sad)..we will celebrate here when some guy would say that I am gonna marry a brainy woman. Men are always happy with food and beauty (personally I would never want to suck it up but that won't change the reality). There is this saying in Pashto "chi dase Jinay sara wada kawa, chi dana pa HUSN ki ziyatha wee, au pa AQAL ki kama wee" (loose translation-"Marry a girl with more beauty and less brains").

Oh, I understand they're being honest - because this is an anonymous poll ;) Otherwise, if you read the brothers' posts in threads about women, all demand "modesty" and all this stuff, and here, it's not reflected in their responses! lol. :dead:

There's no doubt that most Pashtun (rather, eastern most eastern men and many western men) want a good cook for a wife. As AfghanSoulja said in another thread once, "Most guys here don't want a wife; they just want a good cook." I agree with it. All other attributes are utterly ignored. It's really sad, if you ask me. Most wives cook anyway, so to especially SEEK a "good cook" for a wife is just, I'm not even sorry to say, shallow.

Punjabi
06-29-2010, 12:08 AM
Why do Pashtun men want dumb wifes Gulali?

єѕαρχαι
06-29-2010, 12:12 AM
wives*

i could marry you punjabi if you cook good :)

PFgulalai
06-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Little correction--I never said PASHTUN GUYS...I said MEN :P

Men prefer dumb (degree of dumbness would vary) wives due to several social (men are superior to women in intelligence is something taught since childhood), behavioral (A smarter woman is more challenging and so can't be tamed easily since men derives egotistical satisfaction by overpowering a woman), soceital and cultural (An intelligent woman will bring changes and even if the changes would bring a positive impact, guess what!that would be still a change by a 'smart woman') etc. Plus with the dumb wife, they can cheat easily comapred to the smarter one,lol.
A little disclaimer: I am not saying every Pashtun or a Man (giving it a benefit of doubt) would think like this but these are some of the general trends found in the World of Adam.

Roshina
06-29-2010, 12:25 AM

Punjabi bro, that's not necessarily true, of course. We were making a statement about the options presented in the poll. I'd think everyone knows why not ALL men can handle intelligent women or seek intelligent women as life partners, and this is not Pashtun men alone. Every community, every race, every nation has insecure men who are intimidated by the intelligence of a woman (that explains why it took humans up to the last several decades) to allow women to be educated and go into higher studies.

But it's not necessarily Pashtuns. Not at all. I know of Pashtun men who can't have a conversation with a woman who lacks reason, intelligence.

So, if I were you, I'd rephrase the question to "Why do so many men (irrespective of their nationality and/or race/ethnicity/etc.) want women who are not intelligent?" Not sure if many men want dumb girls, but there's a difference between people who are dumb and people who are not intelligent.

Know what I mean? And you'd know the answer yourself, since you're a male yourself (not at ALL implying that you can't handle an intelligent woman, by the way) and must have a ton of male friends whose preferences for wives vary.

Roshina
06-29-2010, 12:36 AM
Those are correct observations, Gulalai jaaney. And don't forget the Arabic expression of "Naqis ul aqal (http://www.pashtunforums.com/50193-post51.html)"! It was brought up in the Female Honor thread by a member, in obvious support of the claim that men are inherently, NATURALLY, more intelligent than women, the idea that women lack intellect while men are naturally blessed with it :p

I still think that only insecure men would believe this to be true. Men who think that if they don't silence women, don't keep them uneducated, and "allow" them to get higher education, then "their" women will become "smarter" (or more intelligent) than the men, and these weak men cannot bear that.

I know men like this, both through online forums and in the real world, but I cannot generalize which race has more men like this. Just know that this idea exists and not all men can tolerate intelligent women. It makes these already-weak men feel even more weaker.

PFgulalai
06-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Very nice...deera laa..:hug1"
There is such a dichotomy in each gender's attitude:
"Smart men prefer dumbest women; Smart women prefer smart men" that makes me think who is more dumb?

Punjabi bro, that's not necessarily true, of course. We were making a statement about the options presented in the poll. I'd think everyone knows why not ALL men can handle intelligent women or seek intelligent women as life partners, and this is not Pashtun men alone. Every community, every race, every nation has insecure men who are intimidated by the intelligence of a woman (that explains why it took humans up to the last several decades) to allow women to be educated and go into higher studies.

But it's not necessarily Pashtuns. Not at all. I know of Pashtun men who can't have a conversation with a woman who lacks reason, intelligence.

So, if I were you, I'd rephrase the question to "Why do so many men (irrespective of their nationality and/or race/ethnicity/etc.) want women who are not intelligent?" Not sure if many men want dumb girls, but there's a difference between people who are dumb and people who are not intelligent.

Know what I mean? And you'd know the answer yourself, since you're a male yourself (not at ALL implying that you can't handle an intelligent woman, by the way) and must have a ton of male friends whose preferences for wives vary.

Roshina
06-29-2010, 12:38 AM
Very nice...deera laa..:hug1"
There is such a dichotomy in each gender's attitude:
"Smart men prefer dumbest women; Smart women prefer smart men" that makes me think who is more dumb?

LOL! Same here!! Like, seriously?!

Naa, a smart man wouldn't go for an un-smart woman, if he's really worthy of the label "smart" ;)

Mayana
06-29-2010, 12:47 AM
I absolutely agree with you Qrratugai (as can be seen in the underlying sarcasm somewhere in those lines of mine). BUT...the fact is that nobody wants an 'intelligent' wife (as well as other attributes that you have mentioned which is indeed sad)..we will celebrate here when some guy would say that I am gonna marry a brainy woman. Men are always happy with food and beauty (personally I would never want to suck it up but that won't change the reality). There is this saying in Pashto "chi dase Jinay sara wada kawa, chi dana pa HUSN ki ziyatha wee, au pa AQAL ki kama wee" (loose translation-"Marry a girl with more beauty and less brains").

Yup, yup, as Dr. Rahmani puts it, Afghans still mostly suffer from inferiority complex :running:

Judging by this poll, the vast majority of guys are looking for a cook, not a wife. What is cooking, when she is dumb, behaya, or simply shallow? =) Cooking you can learn, Hayaa you gotta have.

PFgulalai
06-29-2010, 12:47 AM
Wishing if fairy tales would ever become true?:unsure:

FYI:The statement of mine "smart men prefer dumbest..." is actually a conclusion of this study carried out on males and females of varied age group--teens to 40 years old.
Naa, a smart man wouldn't go for an un-smart woman, if he's really worthy of the label "smart" ;)

Roshina
06-29-2010, 12:50 AM
Wishing if fairy tales would ever become true?:unsure:

No, my dear! :D That's not gonna happen any time soon ;)

FYI:The statement of mine "smart men prefer dumbest..." is actually a conclusion of this study carried out on males and females of varied age group--teens to 40 years old.

Yep, it's true according to the poll options as well as according to the responses. Compare the responses of the brothers to those of the sisters ;) There's a HUGE difference! A lot of females who responded are seeking "intellectuals" as life partners (most want wealthy men, though), while most males who responded are seeking "good cooks" and "obedient wives"!

Roshina
06-29-2010, 12:52 AM
Judging by this poll, the vast majority of guys are looking for a cook, not a wife. What is cooking, when she is dumb, behaya, or simply shallow? =) Cooking you can learn, Hayaa you gotta have.

Exactly my thoughts, guley! Especially the "Cooking, you can learn; haya, you gotta have" part. How true!

AnGaaR
06-29-2010, 02:12 AM
wow guys so many replies but most of them out of topic.. some are even not able to be read again.. (unexpected words used)

so far most of guys went for good cook
i know a good wife a good cook is the best:hug1"

plz stick to da topic.. no going here there.. problem problama

Dukemina
06-29-2010, 03:25 AM
Erm, Laila can you just be yourself? Seriously, girl. :runaround:

Laila
06-29-2010, 03:46 AM
^ Yeah you are right. At least you appreciate me for who i am :D plus i dont wanna be chubby for no one lol

Iqra
06-29-2010, 04:07 AM
How about everyone just get married?

Baidariwal
06-29-2010, 04:25 AM
December 2010 dakhaira ... everyone is invited :lal10:

Iqra
06-29-2010, 04:27 AM
^ change your dumb sig ... no one's gonna marry mr bad taste!

Baidariwal
06-29-2010, 04:30 AM
chup sa ... i already know somone who wants to marry mr bad taste :fighting: and others like my siggy, so it stays plus its fun to annoy you so it stays

Iqra
06-29-2010, 04:33 AM
darwagh dih khowri sah..no one wants to marry you

changeeeeeeeeeeeeee ka ...kane I'll hack your account :fighting:

Baidariwal
06-29-2010, 04:37 AM
darwagh nadi ... you are just jealous :tongue:

and give it a shot, try hacking it :trytofly:

Iqra
06-29-2010, 04:53 AM
za ...jealous... ta? sta maghza kharap dih....rasa chi dar saam yeh kam :fighting:

and I'll do it.. esp sta pa ijaza :)

Iqra
06-29-2010, 05:00 AM
sha sha liar nayeh, der wabakhsha...please sig dih change ka....

Baidariwal
06-29-2010, 05:01 AM
hahaha gora chein wos dai maghza kaar wakral afarin. I will change iit ...... sooon :lal29:

Alia
06-29-2010, 08:02 AM
ahhahaha you like fat girls aha xD
then go to usa there are many fat people :P xD

شمله ور خراساني
06-29-2010, 10:54 AM
loffy.. u didnt come up with this topic so i took da chance and made it

so lets see guyz choize:hairy:

i dont like your poll. Where is the religious girl? I wanted to vote for religious.

Nokia_Apridy
06-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Zalimanu da sa ma jor kral.........Rashay chay Saba

da ESTESQA munz pa Gada waku........

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 11:12 AM
this is hard..umm.. I want a beautiful girl so I guess I have to vote for hot & sexy lol:)...she must be a good cook Aswell.

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 11:16 AM
I like abit chubby girls aswell.

شمله ور خراساني
06-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Sangar that is because by default all the Pashtanas are religious.

read the options of the poll and reconsider your last statement.

spogmai shaglay
06-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Gosh!!!!!what an entertaining Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about intelligence.... i know of a couple where the wife is more intelligent than the husband... but poor thing has to behave dumb just to please him..........bad...under utilization of human resource...

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Gosh!!!!!what an entertaining Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

talking about intelligence.... i know of a couple where the wife is more intelligent than the husband... but poor thing has to behave dumb just to please him..........bad...under utilization of human resource...
Nah I don't want a intelligence one, they are usally the bossy ones:tongue:

Iqra
06-29-2010, 12:28 PM
hahaha gora chein wos dai maghza kaar wakral afarin. I will change iit ...... Sooon :lal29:

darwagh darwagh darwagh

spogmai shaglay
06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Nah I don't want a intelligence one, they are usally the bossy ones:tongue:

Nothing new...... 99.99% men would prefer beauty over brains.......really want to meet that 0.01% men...

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 12:38 PM
Nothing new...... 99.99% men would prefer beauty over brains.......really want to meet that 0.01% men...
LOL!! good luck khor :tongue:, Men wants beauty and a good cook and thats it.

spogmai shaglay
06-29-2010, 12:40 PM

You need an intelligent lady to cook good food bro....a dumb one would end up messing everything.....to conclude most women are intelligent as many are good cooks toooooooooooooo.....

Dreamer
06-29-2010, 01:25 PM
somebody who likes to travel a lot and like me who cant stay in one place for any one legnth of time

Feroza_Banu
06-29-2010, 02:16 PM
i guess some of the replies explain the "saand" like pashto film actresses... they are hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... like a ghwaaaaaaaa...

i am gonna ask Angaar to post one of their videos... they are hilarious!

Roshina
06-29-2010, 06:10 PM

Don't speak for all men, wror gula :smile1: Speak only for yourself and those who are like you. As you know, only a certain type of men (i.e., those who are terribly insecure) would choose beauty over brain ;) Some such type of men are even scared of women who are both beautiful AND intelligent! lol. At times like those, they go, "no, no no - JUST beauty would do; no need for brain! My brain is enough." If you know what I mean :D

lol... I joke, I joke, but not really :tongue:

Laila
06-29-2010, 06:20 PM
Don't speak for all men, wror gula :smile1: Speak only for yourself and those who are like you. As you know, only a certain type of men (i.e., those who are terribly insecure) would choose beauty over brain ;) Some such type of men are even scared of women who are both beautiful AND intelligent! lol. At times like those, they go, "no, no no - JUST beauty would do; no need for brain! My brain is enough." If you know what I mean :D

Actually you are right Que. You are totally right.

I have experienced that myself. I remember a year ago, there was a family that wanted me for their son. When they found out i am in the medical route, they changed their mind. It really hurt me, not that i cared about the guy, but it hurt that someone would think that. I remember i was really upset when i found out, then i talked to my mom. She said it happens so much, many people want a girl who is beautiful, stunning, one that is quiet, doesnt experience life much, and one that is not highly educated, or at least higher than her husband. When i asked moor jan 'why,' she said it is intimidation, insecurity.

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 06:20 PM

Is not as if my wife will be going to office and working every day and speaking on the phone to other companies.
All I want her to do is know english atleast.

AnGaaR
06-29-2010, 09:13 PM
i guess some of the replies explain the "saand" like pashto film actresses... they are hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... like a ghwaaaaaaaa...

i am gonna ask Angaar to post one of their videos... they are hilarious!

here it is
k4ZA5ZSTt5A

Laila
06-29-2010, 09:17 PM
^ Weeeeeeee khudai tobah

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_1sm044noevil.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/1sm044noevil.gif)

Laila
06-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Angoora.....ha ha i've heard my dad sing that song a million times http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_c8b1b09f.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/c8b1b09f.gif)

Now i know what you guys mean by 'thick'

Mayana
06-30-2010, 12:01 AM

=)
An insecure man cannot handle a secure woman.. because.. you know he's the one who's supposed to provide for her according to his own instincts, how can she be more stable than him? It's gonna break an insecure man apart to see that she is more secure and confident than him.

Is not as if my wife will be going to office and working every day and speaking on the phone to other companies.
All I want her to do is know english atleast.

Master Khana wrora, I don't think intelligence has anything to do with office work, or even work, or even a degree.. or even education. Intelligent, yaani hoshyaar, somebody who is not stupid and think for her own.. somebody, who won't just agree with you when you tell her milk is blue LOL.. That is what we mean by intelligent, not being a professor of quantum physics.

@ Laila.. yeah, usually Afghans run the opposite direction of an intelligent woman and have stigmatizing names for her, zubaanbaz, qalandar, besharm, hazerjawab.. etc. Mard har Go ke Delesh shoda metana bekhora ama Zan amoo Haq nadaara ke bogoya "Nakhair ee Gap dorost nest.." And why.. because those kind of women are intimidating and more than anything - independent. They do not depend on a man and that is what some of our men need.. A submissive woman who depends on them and wouldn't be able to leave him even if he treated her like crap. :)

Roshina
06-30-2010, 12:14 AM
@ Laila.. yeah, usually Afghans run the opposite direction of an intelligent woman and have stigmatizing names for her, zubaanbaz, qalandar, besharm, hazerjawab.. etc. Mard har Go ke Delesh shoda metana bekhora ama Zan amoo Haq nadaara ke bogoya "Nakhair ee Gap dorost nest.." And why.. because those kind of women are intimidating and more than anything - independent. They do not depend on a man and that is what some of our men need.. A submissive woman who depends on them and wouldn't be able to leave him even if he treated her like crap. :)

LOL. You know, I go to a lot of Pukhtun gatherings around here. So this one time, it was this really old nya abai and other women talking about women and education and work and all, and, of course, doing the usual pitying western women or women in the west and all. So the nya abai (at least in her late 70s) turns to me and says, "Ao ta? Ta hum jore college ta zey, bachiya?" (Translation: "What about you? Do you, TOO, go to college?") with this really, really disgusting look on her face.

I was too shocked to reply but managed to say, "Ao, jee, abai, da khwdey ghat raham dey." (Trans: "Yes, and it's a blessing from God.")

Then she goes, "Tsk, tsk, na, zoya, dasi ma waya. Da jinako da paara sabaq kha shai na dey. Kha khkuley zwaana khaista jinai ye, waada sha, bachee raora, khawand de khushala ka. Khwdey kho khaze sirf da bacho da paara paida kari dee." (Trans: "No, son, don't say that. Education isn't good for females. You're a young girl and should get married, please your husband, and have babies. God created women only to have babies."

LOL. What do you say to someone like that? But she was really old and seemed very delicate, so I could only smile and let her carry on the discussion on how Islam is the best religion for women because it keeps them at home and doesn't allow them education, lol.

Mayana
06-30-2010, 12:26 AM
ROFL!

It's the saddest when I see that essentially it is women who take away each other's rights. It is because of women that women are oppressed in many ways.. women have been brainwashed into thinking that they're a babypoppoingmachine and that anything other than that is pure Gunah and the fast track to hell. And those women prevent other women from seeking education, freedom of mind, a driver's license lol etc. Because, if a girl goes to her mommy and tells her "Mom. I wanna become a doctor" And the girl's family is surrounded with such women like the nya you mentioned.. then the mom is likely to say, "No, what will people think?" And people, in this case are women.. because men don't have the time on their hand to sit there and ponder upon why da Planki Loor is becoming a doctor instead of sitting at home and doing hardcore Ghaibat. Soooo it's a horrible horrible cycle..

Roshina
06-30-2010, 12:41 AM
ROFL!

It's the saddest when I see that essentially it is women who take away each other's rights. It is because of women that women are oppressed in many ways.. women have been brainwashed into thinking that they're a babypoppoingmachine and that anything other than that is pure Gunah and the fast track to hell. And those women prevent other women from seeking education, freedom of mind, a driver's license lol etc. Because, if a girl goes to her mommy and tells her "Mom. I wanna become a doctor" And the girl's family is surrounded with such women like the nya you mentioned.. then the mom is likely to say, "No, what will people think?" And people, in this case are women.. because men don't have the time on their hand to sit there and ponder upon why da Planki Loor is becoming a doctor instead of sitting at home and doing hardcore Ghaibat. Soooo it's a horrible horrible cycle..

I coudln't agree more! I'm really against this idea that all the problems we have are consequences of men's treatment of women. Women are even more guilty than men when it comes to oppressing and hindering other women from succeeding and becoming accomplished members of society. And I speak from observations and, to an extent, personal experiences.

Some examples of women oppressing other women AND themselves would be how it is seldom the father who feels depressed when he's blessed with a daughter. It's the mother who cries herself and tortures herself with thoughts like, "What will my in-laws think now? My mother-in-law will now punish me for this!" I know of fathers who have celebrated among their friends (without letting their wives know, lol) while the mothers mourn the birth of daughters.

Further, you almost never hear a father saying, "What will people think?" I've seen males standing up against everything that women suffer in while their women themselves find justifications for it! Not all mothers support decent and higher education for their daughters (neither do all fathers; but I speak from my own experience when I say that I would not be in school if it were not up to my father).

Educated women should express feelings and thoughts like how difficult it is to gain your human rights as women when society won't give them to you. They should discuss this with each other so as to start supporting each other, to figure out HOW to fight for their basic human rights (education, rights in marriage, etc.) in a way that would not give them bad names or would not offend their society.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-30-2010, 01:48 AM
To be honest, I don't believe that in all or even most cases, men deliberately want 'dumb' wives. For me, intelligence and class are the first two attributes a girl should have. If your wife can't hold a conversation with you, what's the point? And besides, dullness and unsophistication are big turn-offs...

Secondly, the wife shares her genes with your kids and brings them up. Why would a man not want smart kids?

Master Khan
06-30-2010, 08:37 AM
here it is
k4ZA5ZSTt5A
Wow that women is wearing alot of make up, where was the Taliban at that time.

Master Khana wrora, I don't think intelligence has anything to do with office work, or even work, or even a degree.. or even education. Intelligent, yaani hoshyaar, somebody who is not stupid and think for her own.. somebody, who won't just agree with you when you tell her milk is blue LOL.. That is what we mean by intelligent, not being a professor of quantum physics.

umm.. you got a point there must said.

Palwasha
06-30-2010, 04:11 PM
If all Pashtun guys wanted larger girls, then that means I'd be unlikely to end up married.

But I dunnae think that's the case for all.. and judging by the poll, PF lads like blonde, obidient cooks. Interesting.

i could marry you punjabi if you cook good :)

Lool, he's a guy so could luck with that in Pekhavar.

abubaker
06-30-2010, 04:18 PM
only one vote for funny, lol

Sheenka
06-30-2010, 06:07 PM
everything in the llist but impossible lolz

Sheenka
06-30-2010, 06:13 PM
hmm
everyone dont have all the qulaities :P

Pakhtunzai
06-30-2010, 11:33 PM
But I dunnae think that's the case for all.. and judging by the poll, PF lads like blonde, obidient cooks. Interesting.

LOL excuse me outta that! I voted for loving and caring:p. Who cares if the girls a bad cook I'll teach her lol.

pekhawar
06-30-2010, 11:54 PM
A modest,intelligent and Muslim Pashtana

Laila
06-30-2010, 11:59 PM

Apareen......InshAllah you will be granted that ;)

Pakhtunzai
07-01-2010, 06:09 AM

Insha allah :)

Pakhtunzai
07-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Brother from another mother:) :lal6:

Pukhtoon007
07-01-2010, 10:28 AM
lol doesnt haynaka mean shy . if it does therz somthing wrong wit u guys.

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
I think Hayanaka means respectful, Like she will respect you :).

Dreamer
07-01-2010, 03:40 PM
all the girls i get introduced 2 are nuts :P

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Girls are not funny thats why, I mean name me one good female stand up comdian.

Pakhtunzai
07-01-2010, 04:37 PM
No no Iqra is a comedian:Grin:

Roshina
07-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Qrratugai is a comedian.

I kid.

LMAO!!! Where did THAT come from, guley? :runaround:
Too cute! :D

Palwasha
07-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Are you serious? First comiedienne that comes to mind is Dawn French, she's jokes.

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 04:40 PM

Are you serious? First comidienne that comes to mind is Dawn French.
I don't laugh with her I laugh at her

Laila
07-01-2010, 04:41 PM

Hey, girls can be funny :fighting:

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 04:42 PM
Man are the best comdians ever.

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey, girls can be funny :fighting:
Okay. This is a good one. According to a British researcher JOKE article in a humorous year-end issue of the British Medical Journal, men are funnier than women because of testosterone, and this explains why there are fewer female stand-up comics.

Pakhtunzai
07-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Don't worry girls hes just conducting a test at how emotional you will get at his "girl bashing" :tongue:

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Qrratugai is a comedian.

I kid.
I know she is, whatever she said is a joke anyway.

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 06:53 PM
no doubt .. hayanaka kiliwala :smile1:

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:05 PM
<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za3NFlDjXIo" target=_blank>Za3NFlDjXIo (http://Za3NFlDjXIo)

dasai atan ba kawo sta pa wada kai yousufzeya lol

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:13 PM
lollx ...wali na .. kho pira mung saka attan na wi .. juz some stage shows music etc.. kho firing deer zyaat ... specially in Engagment and after Nikah.

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:15 PM
we do firing before nika.. sometimes therez no need of firing after nika :D
u know y?
caz when the groom sees the bride.. he says no need of firing caz shez really ugly :loveit:

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Angaar did you ever do firing?
lol
back home i got 5 guns..
i think just about 500 bullets.. :fighting:
i never fire like they do.. in da air
whenever therez a wedding party or eid or watever it is.. i hold da gun down and fire.. no need to fire in da air caz the bullets may hit someone :)

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:24 PM
we do firing before nika.. sometimes therez no need of firing after nika :D
u know y?
caz when the groom sees the bride.. he says no need of firing caz shez really ugly :loveit:

:lal9::running:

nd trying t run away ..but no choice isn't? .... :banghead: ..

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Awa eh daazi is very risky, if you hit someone then there is high chance of killing them.

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:26 PM
:loveit::lal9::running:

nd trying t run away ..but no choice isn't? .... :banghead: ..
bia worta teing sha
my friend got married to a girl
he had never seen her lol

so i sent a kid with my mobile phone n told him take pix of the Dulhan..
when he came back.. i was shocked.. she was black and old lady
i thoguht its a joke or something or might be the kid is mistaken..
after 2 days i asked my friend che senga da bhabi?
he was like
Bhabi nada da bhani Nia yai rata karai da.. ka yai darta wokhandel ta ba worta pa jara shai domra badranga da :loveit::celebrate::loveit:

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:26 PM
lol
back home i got 5 guns..
i think just about 500 bullets.. :fighting:
i never fire like they do.. in da air
whenever therez a wedding party or eid or watever it is.. i hold da gun down and fire.. no need to fire in da air caz the bullets may hit someone :)

:fighting: putting down de gun can risk also other lives isn't angaar wrora .. :)

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:28 PM
then u must say t him ...

ZA PIRA NOU BIA OLAMBA ... :tongue:

hahahah

:loveit:
bia worta teing sha

he was like
Bhabi nada da bhani Nia yai rata karai da.. ka yai darta wokhandel ta ba worta pa jara shai domra badranga da :loveit::celebrate::loveit:

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:28 PM
:loveit:
bia worta teing sha

he was like
Oh the poor guy, Thank god I choose my bride :)

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:30 PM
:fighting: putting down de gun can risk also other lives isn't angaar wrora .. :)
nah
its not risk
zmaka da landai.. lol

btw my friend ran away and its 2nd year he is in dubai not going back to peshawar.. he is like... iwana marry an arab now.. dont wanta go back home.. i didnt want to marry my granny:cryy::runaround:

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Oh the poor guy, Thank god I choose my bride :)
ya man
lucky those who chose:hairy:

yousufzai ba pa kuma bala awrei lol..

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:32 PM
nah
its not risk
zmaka da landai.. lol

btw my friend ran away and its 2nd year he is in dubai not going back to peshawar.. he is like... iwana marry an arab now.. dont wanta go back home.. i didnt want to marry my granny:cryy::runaround:
lol Well I don't blame him, hope he finds a good and beautiful girl...pakhtana will be great.

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Awa eh daazi is very risky, if you hit someone then there is high chance of killing them.

u r right bro.. we must not use juz t play around .. unless it is pointed t de enemy .. :whistling:

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:37 PM
u r right bro.. we must not use juz t play around .. unless it is pointed t de enemy .. :whistling:
yes at MQM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun:

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:37 PM
lol Well I don't blame him, hope he finds a good and beautiful girl...pakhtana will be great.
na os arab pasai shawai da
araban ghwarei.. i told him that ur boodai nia is ok (referring his current wife) but dont marry arabs.. they r not good..

kho zmong mullah yai na mani

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:38 PM
ya man
lucky those who chose:hairy:

yousufzai ba pa kuma bala awrei lol..

hehe .. agha sok kha wayee .. chi sa kismat ki wi .. hum hagha ba rarasi ... :blushes:

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:39 PM
yes at MQM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gun:

:hug1" ...

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 07:40 PM

hehe .. agha sok kha wayee .. chi sa kismat ki wi .. hum hagha ba rarasi ... :blushes:
u keep refreshing this topic and not going anywhere else
u r so into getting married lol

btw
aton kei lakiron pai barosa nahi karna
qismat unkei bhi hotei hai jinn kai hath nahi hotai :tongue:

so best of luck

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:41 PM
na os arab pasai shawai da
araban ghwarei.. i told him that ur boodai nia is ok (referring his current wife) but dont marry arabs.. they r not good..

kho zmong mullah yai na mani
lol oh you still mention her to him, There are alot of pashtuns in Dubai.
I am not sure about Arab girls, to me pakhtana are the best.

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:42 PM
nah
its not risk
zmaka da landai.. lol

Arab .. come on .. juz give an simply advise t your friend mate ..never hang ur self with an Arab .. :tongue: if u luv t stay peaceful.. :)

aftab.yusufzai
07-02-2010, 07:46 PM
u keep refreshing this topic and not going anywhere else
u r so into getting married lol

btw
aton kei lakiron pai barosa nahi karna
qismat unkei bhi hotei hai jinn kai hath nahi hotai :tongue:

so best of luck

lollx .. u de 1 who start it .. and juz leaving us in a middle .. hehe..gud wrora ..

yup nice poetry ..

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 07:51 PM
Arab are not nice people, I spend 8 days in Dubai and if you don't have alot of money then you are a nobody in Dubai.
good luck to him finding a arab girl lol.

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Arab are not nice people, I spend 8 days in Dubai and if you don't have alot of money then you are a nobody in Dubai.
good luck to him finding a arab girl lol.
u got it in 8 days.. i spent more than 8 yrs there.. its all about da money..
but what to do.. i am moving there again lol
:smile1:

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
u got it in 8 days.. i spent more than 8 yrs there.. its all about da money..
but what to do.. i am moving there again lol
:smile1:
Dubai is a beautiful city, if you are a rich guy then its like heaven for you...or else its hell if you are working as a labour guy there, I saw these guys digging under the sun and I was like "Tobah".

AnGaaR
07-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Dubai is a beautiful city, if you are a rich guy then its like heaven for you...or else its hell if you are working as a labour guy there, I saw these guys digging under the sun and I was like "Tobah".
i was a labour.. but no more now.. worked hard.. got something:trytofly:Alhamdullilah...

btw ta sa kawol halta? pa chakar talai wai?

Master Khan
07-02-2010, 09:40 PM
i was a labour.. but no more now.. worked hard.. got something:trytofly:Alhamdullilah...

btw ta sa kawol halta? pa chakar talai wai?
yes I want to Dubai for 8 days, my uncle works there so I want to see him and UAE.
I want to Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah and Dubai. :).
After that I want to Pakistan.

07-03-2010, 02:50 AM
there is no "fit" option? i work out daily, where can i find a girl into fitness haha

Alia
07-03-2010, 03:00 AM
i want a girl whoīs pretty funny cool sporty social intelligent
does such a girl excist hhmmmm

oh yeah itīs mee i luuvv myself i want marry me :P xD

07-03-2010, 03:00 AM
haha @ fit.

youd be surprised most men here want fat woman

that is very surprising lol, i like my girls to have 6 packs :smile1:

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-03-2010, 03:13 AM
i want a girl whoīs pretty funny cool sporty social intelligent
does such a girl excist hhmmmm

oh yeah itīs mee i luuvv myself i want marry me :P xD

hehe lol xD xO ;-)) xoxoxoxo

Yeah, I'm the same. I wanna marry a girl who is just like me and shares all the same tastes that I have except of course she has to be a girl. Kinda narcissistic, isn't it? :hairy:

Alia
07-03-2010, 03:19 AM
hehe lol xD xO ;-)) xoxoxoxo

Yeah, I'm the same. I wanna marry a girl who is just like me and shares all the same tastes that I have except of course she has to be a girl. Kinda narcissistic, isn't it? :hairy:

hahahah yeahhhhh xD
but you know who is better for yourself than yourself :P
i mean there isnīt a better person :D

Roshina
07-03-2010, 03:22 AM
hahahah yeahhhhh xD
but you know who is better for yourself than yourself :P
i mean there isnīt a better person :D

LOL! That's WAY too cute :hug1"

Reminds me of that statement that

"Yesterday, I decided to kill the most beautiful girl alive, but then I realized that'd be committing suicide." (Or something like this!) :loveit:

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-03-2010, 03:25 AM
So did she kill her or commit suicide?

Alia
07-03-2010, 03:28 AM
LOL! That's WAY too cute :hug1"

Reminds me of that statement that

"Yesterday, I decided to kill the most beautiful girl alive, but then I realized that'd be committing suicide." (Or something like this!) :loveit:

hahahah that was a good one xD:runaround:

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I voted for Hayanaka. Glad to see most Pashtun want modest women.

I voted for "loving and caring". Sounds kinda gay but isn't that what everyone wants in the end?

king-zazai
07-03-2010, 04:07 AM
I voted for "loving and caring". Sounds kinda gay but isn't that what everyone wants in the end?

u will never achiive love and care with out islam............and i will garantee this

ANY couple who lives under a non-islamic household is or will be living a misrable life one way or another.....

Levanaye Zalmaye
07-03-2010, 04:16 AM
u will never achiive love and care with out islam............and i will garantee this

ANY couple who lives under a non-islamic household is or will be living a misrable life one way or another.....

Then I suppose 4/5ths of the world's people never achieve to give or receive love and care.

Perhaps if you're up for it, I can marry you to prove you wrong.

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
that is very surprising lol, i like my girls to have 6 packs :smile1:
Yeah and she will beat you up and boss you about.:smile1:

Master Khan
07-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Even if my wife have six pack I can still boss her about.

erlangner
07-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Dear all, this world is full of different faces, different tastes, different minds, different choices and same goes to the choice and taste for girls, and also from girls to boys.

I would like to mentione here about the chocies and tastes of girls for boys described by the Ghani Khan baba, as he was a man so could mention and describe the chocies and atstes of men, so if anz women intellectual could feel the girls chocies and mention, will be a nice comparison.

Cha la sharab warkree, cha la sray weenay da jam
Cha la kharbano lapara, cha la gul andam

Tsok pa adeela bande, pari da macheen wakhli,
Tsok pa shuwarae passay, dunya kandee tamam

Cha la kha tsarba khwaga, bojae lakka da gwarray
Cha la yakha pakha, sheikh rookai da obo maray,

Cha la da lolakay pa shan, chusta ao rangeena,
Cha la da goongatay pa shan, tora ao maheena,

Cha la qatqatae kokari, kruka zarra charga
Cha la ghonda monda, masta takka speena garga

Cha la dasay stagha, lakka wacha bakeyanra
Cha la dooba masta, laka naway dook beyanra

Cha karra sabira korwadana, drana mekha,
Cha kara seema kootrae, pa har cha che shwa pekha,

cha karra challi, da challi, lwarra badda makkara,
Cha karra kamtarra, che ham khaza da ham yarra,

cha la zara khra bekhwanda, be noora powarra,
Cha ta lakka sarwa, da khanda dakka walara,

Cha la kha traskoona, cha la kha khwaga halwa,
yao la da neembo achar, aop bal la murabba

yao la khambeera dodae, prasmanna pasta narma,
bal la da maisooro paiti, garma garma garma,

Kho all my dear this last verse is the conclusion.

Warkra da qismat da, cha la dera cha la kamma,
Khudae de hagha darkree, che wee sta pa shoondo samma.

Hope you all like and i did not say this, it is Ghani so, if girls mind it, so send your complaints, to Ghani Khan in Mohamamd Narae, Hashanghar, charsadda.

PFgulalai
07-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I bet if someone would ever be able to come up with......

And not to forget the conclusion....:)

Dear all, this world is full of different faces, different tastes, different minds, different choices and same goes to the choice and taste for girls, and also from girls to boys.

I would like to mentione here about the chocies and tastes of girls for boys described by the Ghani Khan baba, as he was a man so could mention and describe the chocies and atstes of men, so if anz women intellectual could feel the girls chocies and mention, will be a nice comparison.

Hope you all like and i did not say this, it is Ghani so, if girls mind it, so send your complaints, to Ghani Khan in Mohamamd Narae, Hashanghar, charsadda.

07-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Yeah and she will beat you up and boss you about.:smile1:

i doubt it my friend.

786 not a good idea, she will be demanding and too strong for you.

sir, i don't believe fitness level has anything to do with personality traits. :smile1:

Even if my wife have six pack I can still boss her about.

i don't think "bossing about" people is the correct way to go about a relationship. women need to be taken care of and treasured.

Roshina
07-04-2010, 09:54 PM

OMG! I heard this in song-form only ONCE like 5 years ago (the last verse was pretty much all I remember), and I've never been able to find it again! Any idea where I can listen to it?

Master Khan
07-06-2010, 08:50 AM
:wub:

Our men do take care of us and honor us!
We sure do, We men take care of you women because we love you all.:hug1"

erlangner
07-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Qrattugai, I will look for it, and it is there for sure.
But I like myself this verse, about kamtarra, che ham khazza wi ham yarra very much and then the last verse.

Warkra da qismat da, cha la dera cha la kamma
khudai de harra darkree che wee sta pa shondo samma.