View Full Version : Girls.... what kind of guy you like the most?

Michin Khel
06-28-2010, 12:27 PM
I mean you are attacted to what kind of guys?

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Are you kidding me? You think a poll and selecting one option is going to suffice us women? Come on Luffy, you should have thought about your target audience a bit more. :angel1:

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 12:37 PM
Are you kidding me? You think a poll and selecting one option is going to suffice us women? Come on Luffy, you should have thought about your target audience a bit more. :angel1:
Typical girl, always complaining about wanting more, just vote

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Master Khan, dasi waye faqad che de duniya tole jenakey pejhaney. It's not a complaint, it's humour. And you're quick to miss it.

Luffy, you don't have the option: bald, else I would have voted for that one.

spogmai shaglay
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
also, can are there gonna be all qualities in one guy????????lol

add one more option to it...

all of the above.... lol

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 12:45 PM
Master Khan, dasi waye faqad che de duniya tole jenakey pejhaney. It's not a complaint, it's humour. And you're quick to miss it.

lol taso kho munga Alaka um taangoi, I will be honest with you Whenever I watch a female stand up comedian I got board.:tongue:

Kha sta kataa sary khowhs eh lol..slap heads

Michin Khel
06-28-2010, 12:46 PM

Vote for your secondary choice:tongue:

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 12:50 PM
MasterKhan: Pe de ke de LOL tse khabera da huh? Wes rapore khaande? Tse zamana raghele da. Gora, kal sari khe yi. Yawa ghwarha saafi baande kaar keegi. De dwarho kaar asaaneegi. Tse poh shwe?

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 12:53 PM
MasterKhan: Pe de ke de LOL tse khabera da huh? Wes rapore khaande? Tse zamana raghele da. Gora, kal sari khe yi. Yawa ghwarha saafi baande kaar keegi. De dwarho kaar asaaneegi. Tse poh shwe?
kho khor is like voting for a prime minister or president in Pakistan, we all know that all of them are corrupt pigs but we must vote for the less corrupt one.

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Vote for your secondary choice:tongue:

Wugda gira ... :hairy:

I am liking the results so far. Cartoon, nice!

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
kho khor is like voting for a prime minister or president in Pakistan, we all know that all of them are corrupt pigs but we must be vote for the less corrupt one.

Poh neshwe gora. :hmm:

Ke sta pe khabera yi, no ma khpel vote wakhta waachawu.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 01:10 PM
Wugda gira ... :hairy:

I am liking the results so far. Cartoon, nice!

Ghata zheera! :hairy:

I voted "handsome" by the way.

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Poh neshwe gora. :hmm:

Ke sta pe khabera yi, no ma khpel vote wakhta waahawu.
Da Waahawu so matlaan dy?

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 01:13 PM
You voted ... ? Levanaye ... tse derta wowayma no ...

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Da Waahawu so matlaan dy?

Correction. :awkward:

Bas ze laarhema, tase sarhi we belshay wonewayey.

Michin Khel
06-28-2010, 01:20 PM

LoL:lal29:

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 01:23 PM
this poll is for girls not boys.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 01:28 PM
You voted ... ? Levanaye ... tse derta wowayma no ...

Too late now. I've voted. And now everyone on the internets will see this poll and think that Pashtanas only go for looks. :runaround:

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Too late now. I've voted. And now everyone on the internets will see this poll and think that Pashtanas only go for looks. :runaround:

Needless to say that you add a lot to the statistics! Way to go!

*Mahzala*
06-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Mahzala wht did you vote.

Voting ... I'll pass ... thank you :angel1:

Helay
06-28-2010, 01:37 PM
LOL @ option dumb in the poll haha

I'd go for a CARING guy =)

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 01:38 PM
LOL @ option dumb in the poll haha

I'd go for a CARING guy =)

That would be me. Nice to meet you.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-28-2010, 02:04 PM
trust is the most impt.

Iqra
06-28-2010, 02:07 PM
the type that disappears ...tadaaaa

єѕαρχαι
06-28-2010, 02:12 PM
You could put " loyal "

thats the only trait i would seek.

Helay
06-28-2010, 02:12 PM
That would be me. Nice to meet you.

LOL khelooo, how you doing? :winkwink:

haha love the exaggerated wink hihi

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 02:14 PM
what about dengerous, Khatarnak!!?

Alia
06-28-2010, 02:20 PM
i like funny guys who just make me laugh thatīs the most important thing also he should be good looking aha xD
like cristiano ronaldo he is my man :D

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 02:25 PM
u gotta be kidding me ... i can't pick ONE!

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-28-2010, 02:26 PM
cristiano is ugly.

loyalty and trust is important.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-28-2010, 02:28 PM
cristiano is ugly.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 02:35 PM
LOL khelooo, how you doing? :winkwink:

haha love the exaggerated wink hihi

Haha! :hairy:

I'm doing good. Just caring and stuff, you know... since I have a very caring nature... (not overdoing it, am I?)

Helay
06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
i like funny guys who just make me laugh thatīs the most important thing also he should be good looking aha xD
like cristiano ronaldo he is my man :D

Goodlooking guys usually are aware of their looks and become foppish ::rolleyes:: ugh...not that I think C. Ronaldo is handsome

Do you know Cristiano Ronaldo? Have you ever had a conversation with him? How do you know he is funny?

Princesses always live in a fantasy world :tongue:

Iqra
06-28-2010, 02:42 PM
u gotta be kidding me ... i can't pick ONE!

don't pick ...

Helay
06-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Haha! :hairy:

I'm doing good. Just caring and stuff, you know... since I have a very caring nature... (not overdoing it, am I?)

waai how caring :wub: haha

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
9 people voted for wealthy lol.

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Ronaldo is a player anyways. Who saw what he did with that Indian actress.

Pukhtoon007
06-28-2010, 02:53 PM
lol that indian actress named paris hilton. comon dude y u suprised with 9 votes for "wealthy" girls want security and stability. and money goes along way.

damnit im broke lol

Pukhtoon007
06-28-2010, 02:54 PM

Girls.... what kind of guy you like the most? (http://www.pashtunforums.com/hujra-12/girls-what-kind-guy-you-like-most-3138-post66419/#post66419) Levanaye Zalmaye votes he wants a handsome gay....oops did i say gay coz i ment guy. :running:

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 02:55 PM
I am wealthy lol..thanks to Allah.

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 02:56 PM
don't pick ...

zma da zrra sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :wub:

Iqra
06-28-2010, 02:59 PM
zma da zrra sarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... :wub:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shy:

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 03:11 PM
^no no no no no... no crying.... here is a gift por my lovely girlll.

http://www.eskimo.com/~tracyr/computerschool/foods/crystal_favfood/menu_Giant_Brownie_Ice_Cream_Sandwich.jpg

Palwasha
06-28-2010, 03:15 PM
Where's the 'pious' option? =P

Many girls will overlook looks for religion, you have no idea!

Palwasha
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
HOw TRUE IS THIS? SO TO IMPRESS A GIRL I SHOULD PRAY 5X A DAY AND HAVE A BEARD WITH SHAVEN MOUSTACHE? IF THIS WORKS TELLS ME.

Haha lol, I've seen such beautiful girls marries guys who you wouldn't look twice at in the street, simply because of their deen, walah. I also know many gorgeous girls who are just waiting to find decent pious guys, and I'm being genuinely serious. Obviously there are always gna be girls who go for looks, but we take the persona of the opposite person a bit more seriously. =P

Looks fade; if you're gonna be with that person for the rest of your life, the way you spend that time with them will be more defined on personality.

BUT, we should pray 5 times a day anyway to impress Allah!

AnGaaR
06-28-2010, 03:45 PM
wow 13 for wealthy.. 8 for handsome...

Guys u all should go for wealthy and cute girls too.. da kho ghalat kar dai chei tolai injonei pa paiso pasai zei.. umm

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Haha lol, I've seen such beautiful girls marries guys who you wouldn't look twice at in the street, simply because of their deen, walah. I also know many gorgeous girls who are just waiting to find decent pious guys, and I'm being genuinely serious. Obviously there are always gna be girls who go for looks, but we take the persona of the opposite person a bit more seriously. =P

Looks fade; if you're gonna be with that person for the rest of your life, the way you spend that time with them will be more defined on personality.

nah too religious is not that good, trust me.
My cousin got married into a really religons house and there is no TV, she can't listen to music, no computer or anything.
Her husband goes to a hujra to watch cricket lol.

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 04:01 PM

wow 13 for wealthy.. 8 for handsome...

Guys u all should go for wealthy and cute girls too.. da kho ghalat kar dai chei tolai injonei pa paiso pasai zei.. umm
if anyone in not Wealthy then your chances are low I guess.

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:26 PM
Cristiano Ronoldo....ufffffff *sighs, then faints* :wub:

Anyways, this is the hardest poll ever. My man *ahem ahem* has to have all features, but if i had to choose one as an option, i would sayyyyy ~~humorous~~ a man that can make Lailo laugh, wins her heart :shy:

of course he has to be handsome, intelligent, and confident....but a guys smile and laugh wins me ;)

oh and i would love for him to be a good attan dancer and athletic =)

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:30 PM
^LOL my queen i edited my post lol ;) i voted after my comment

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 06:35 PM

So true! But there are good looking people who are nice and religious too!:)

Iqra
06-28-2010, 06:35 PM
Where's the 'pious' option? =P

Many girls will overlook looks for religion, you have no idea!

mhm =)

nah too religious is not that good, trust me.
My cousin got married into a really religons house and there is no TV, she can't listen to music, no computer or anything.
Her husband goes to a hujra to watch cricket lol.

I think everyone has diff levels that they are looking for or that they are on... as long as they get along and understand each other it's good.

Khuday dih khushali warkih sta cousin ta, maybe it's a good thing that certain things aren't around..Allahu Alam.

oh and i would love for him to be a good attan dancer =)
:wub:

Iqra
06-28-2010, 06:36 PM
So true! But there are good looking people who are nice and religious too!:)

Lol yeah... there are so many variations of what could be / what is good.

Iqra
06-28-2010, 06:37 PM
^no no no no no... no crying.... here is a gift por my lovely girlll.

http://www.eskimo.com/~tracyr/computerschool/foods/crystal_favfood/menu_Giant_Brownie_Ice_Cream_Sandwich.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :shy:

tashakur ...khula mih oba wakreeeeeeeeeeee :wub:

I can't stop staring :shy:

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:38 PM
:wub: A man who can do attan well :wub: I will fall in love then :D

buttttttt he cannot have very long hair, i swear if he does, i am cutting it.....i aint marrying Fabio!!!! :fighting:

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Lol yeah... there are so many variations of what could be / what is good.

Yup:)

Sabrina, what do you define as a freak?

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 06:40 PM

buttttttt he cannot have very long hair, i swear if he does, i am cutting it.....i aint marrying Fabio!!!! :fighting:

Woww...You sure do have a lot of demands eh:tongue:..

Iqra
06-28-2010, 06:41 PM

LOLLLLLLLLL I am not sure if a guy wants a girl with scissors running after him, but you never know :shy:

Can I have the cherries Iqra?

lol... I can share.... sharing is caring right ?

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:43 PM
Woww...You sure do have a lot of demands eh:tongue:..

I know i do.....but when i am 30 years old and it comes down to settle...i know i will find him, its okay i have 10 years ;)

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:43 PM
OOHHHH we have some golddiggers here :whistling:

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Insha allah may you find your dream man:). I just hope I find my dream girl:shy:..I got 6 years!:shy:

^Ohh my my I knowww, it all seems to be about money these days! *sigh* what has the world come to...

Iqra
06-28-2010, 06:45 PM
You can't put a timeline on this .......... it will happen when it is to happen InshaAllah!

Dreamer
06-28-2010, 06:46 PM
^some people do have some sort of menal time line in their head

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:52 PM
You can't put a timeline on this .......... it will happen when it is to happen InshaAllah!
LOL you sound like moor jan :D
Insha allah may you find your dream man:). I just hope I find my dream girl:shy:..I got 6 years!:shy:

^Ohh my my I knowww, it all seems to be about money these days! *sigh* what has the world come to...
I know! stupid money! there is a difference between 'wealthy' and being 'financial stable' i hope girls know that.

I do want to put a timeline in this subject. I want to finish my degrees before i get married and have kids. Why do you ask? ummm medical school is a brutal process and i want to be there for my family. I dont want to put my time with my family on the line. I dont want to miss my childs first word or walk, get what i mean. I wanna get my career down, then settle so i can be there when needed and wanted.

But if it is in my destiny to get married and have kids before i become a doctor, so be it. I will still be happy =)

Dreamer
06-28-2010, 06:53 PM
my cousins wife is Dr... here in UK you can become a Dr at age of 23 and she is at same level as me... she has 1 kid now and she works hard so its possible!

Laila
06-28-2010, 06:59 PM
my cousins wife is Dr... here in UK you can become a Dr at age of 23 and she is at same level as me... she has 1 kid now and she works hard so its possible!

Well our system is different, here is why:

*4 years of undergrad (premedicine)
*it takes about 2-5 years to get accepted into medical school (usually people do their masters during this time orrrrr travel to other hospitals in other countries)
* 4 years of full time medical school
* then 3-7 years of residency/fellowship

our young medical doctors are usually between 26-32 years old

sooooo i prefer to at least complete medical school before i marry

oh and another problem. You are most likely moving around to other states in the nation for medical school, its really hard to get into one, its competitive so you dont know what location you end up in......

my father....ohhhhh man he is a different story lol

Dreamer
06-28-2010, 07:01 PM
its all good... well her husband is a pharmacist so they match

Laila
06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Medical school before you marry? you will be old by then.

LOL i know that! :D

Master Khan
06-28-2010, 07:28 PM
girl usally gets married at 18 to 20

Laila
06-28-2010, 07:29 PM
girl usally gets married at 18 to 20

I am sorry, but usually not in the US. Usually girls wait at least for their bachelors or something.

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 07:32 PM
I am sorry, but usually not in the US. Usually girls wait at least for their bachelors or something.

Yeah what mastera said was typically for backhome, but here in the West I've mostly seen muslim women getting married around age 25 like my mom did. Which I think is a decent age but islamically as soon as we are able to support one another physically, mentally and financially then why not:).

Laila
06-28-2010, 07:38 PM
^ Yeah true, my mother was 26 when she married....and she was very wealthy, educated, and independent woman ;)

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Masha allah thats good, my mom made sure she could do everything herself before she married my dad but left everything because she had to bring me up! And shes persuing her talents now masha allah:)...Come online sometime I'll show you some of the stuff shes done:)

abubaker
06-28-2010, 07:46 PM
best age to marry 20-23 i mean you dont want to be a baba by the time your son/daughter is 15, if you want to play cricket with him that is

Pakhtunzai
06-28-2010, 07:48 PM
^So true, this is why I want to have everything sorted by 23-24 insha allah:).

abubaker
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM
bas bismillah klda pi mung na kho thira da

Palwasha
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM

This is the second time I've read this, I'm sorry I can't take it anymore. :lal5:

LOL!! Omg, so true! A guy with long hair.. just no.

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 08:10 PM
i am getting kinda angry... why do we have to pick one?

abubaker
06-28-2010, 08:13 PM
you shouldn't be in this thread anyway

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 08:30 PM
you shouldn't be in this thread anyway

why? its ok if i am married... i can still pick the options of why i chose him... :wub:

pick your most favorite.

hmmmm........ then i would say confidence :)

abubaker
06-28-2010, 08:32 PM
why? its ok if i am married... i can still pick the options of why i chose him... :wub:

hmmmm........ then i would say confidence :)

kha bya sahi da no, hasi nan saba na khkari kor na kho badi na wee shaldalai lol

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 08:36 PM
kha bya sahi da no, hasi nan saba na khkari kor na kho badi na wee shaldalai lol

LOLLLL!... Khudai de nakaweiii.. :fighting:

abubaker
06-28-2010, 08:40 PM
heela kawam si dima khabari zlda tha wanachawi, bazi wakhth hamdasi toqi kawam.

dukan ye sa wakht tayari gee, chi di khpali lungai pa intizar yam

Feroza_Banu
06-28-2010, 08:45 PM
heela kawam si dima khabari zlda tha wanachawi, bazi wakhth hamdasi toqi kawam.

dukan ye sa wakht tayari gee, chi di khpali lungai pa intizar yam

hes khabara na da wror jana... za pahegam che taso zma sara tokai kawai...

lol nayam khabar tsa wakht ba jorr shei... za ham yaw dwa joora kali pa intezaar yama hahahah

Feroza. You should offer us sisterly advice since you are married

the most important factor in marriage is honesty, faithfulness, and loyalty...

a relationship can have EVERYTHING else but if it is missing these factors... it will break eventually , it will never be a stable relationship.

Roshina
06-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Wasn't this question asked in another thread, by the way? So was the question of what do you want in a woman. The only thing missing were the polls, so all we had to do was add polls to them - though it wasn't necessary since there was no need.

Khair ... c'mon, the options are severely lacking, maro, lol. 'Course, there are certain things I would never settle for less on (like honesty, respect, intelligence (preferably brilliance, but intelligence isn't too bad), etc.), but how to choose just ONE?

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Yeah, the options are severely lacking. Whatever happened to biceps, triceps, greasy hair, sunglasses at night, tight jeans and of course, the 70s' style of leaving the top 4 shirt buttons open to show everyone how manly you are.

IamDZJ
06-28-2010, 11:28 PM
all those qualities standing alone count for nothing.

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-28-2010, 11:29 PM
all those qualities standing alone count for nothing.

Hmmm should I button up then? It's cold.....

Laila
06-28-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah, the options are severely lacking. Whatever happened to biceps, triceps, greasy hair, sunglasses at night, tight jeans and of course, the 70s' style of leaving the top 4 shirt buttons open to show everyone how manly you are.

Those are traits we do not want lol :D

Mayana
06-29-2010, 12:56 AM
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLMAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO

:running:

HAHAHAHHA

I like how you included yourself in the options, Luffy.. "The kind who likes cartoons like One Piece" hahahaha Totally made my day :D

Mayana
06-29-2010, 01:03 AM
So far three :running:

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-29-2010, 01:04 AM

Hmmm perhaps the purchase of new regalia is in order.

Mayana
06-29-2010, 01:05 AM

Speak for yourself.. :hairy:

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-29-2010, 01:11 AM

Ya Laila. You heard me and Mayana

Then it is settled.

I hope you both are darn good cooks. :hairy:

Iqra
06-29-2010, 01:16 AM
^some people do have some sort of menal time line in their head

A mental timeline makes sense ... BUT one shouldn't be like no matter what ( I am not saying anyone here said so) ..I will marry at 28 / 30 ... etc etc .. what if you find a good girl / guy when your younger?

I don't know .. people are weird.

LOL you sound like moor jan :D

I am moor jaana :shy:

Which I think is a decent age but islamically as soon as we are able to support one another physically, mentally and financially then why not:).

mhm...

i am getting kinda angry... why do we have to pick one?

dardemaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn zma da zraaaaaaaa dushmannnnnnn
wlarrrrrrrrr saaaaaaaa pa hawaaaaaaa sahhhhhh
lerihhhhhh rasaaaaa sharoooooooooooooooooooo
chiiiiiiiiiii meeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaa mihhhhhh toooora swaaaaaaa

Roshina
06-29-2010, 01:26 AM
@ Iqra: Are you married, too?

You can still say that (if you haven't already; I havne't read all the posts here yet, sorry . . .). Maybe some of us will learn that when the time actually comes, or at least after marriage, there are only certain specific qualities that you will wish your partner had or you'll be grateful he/she has.

Michin Khel
06-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Wasn't this question asked in another thread, by the way? So was the question of what do you want in a woman. The only thing missing were the polls, so all we had to do was add polls to them - though it wasn't necessary since there was no need.

Khair ... c'mon, the options are severely lacking, maro, lol. 'Course, there are certain things I would never settle for less on (like honesty, respect, intelligence (preferably brilliance, but intelligence isn't too bad), etc.), but how to choose just ONE?

Actually the maximum number of options allowed were only 10.

amna.
06-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Its still early right? only 92 people voted.

Laila
06-29-2010, 01:52 AM

Ya Laila. You heard me and Mayana

LOL You two prefer cheap pimps? :whistling:

Levanaye Zalmaye
06-29-2010, 01:55 AM
Wealth and Looks are topping the list. Thank you Disney for a hundred years of indoctrination:

http://restructure.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/disney_princes_teach_men.jpg

Roshina
06-29-2010, 01:59 AM
Actually the maximum number of options allowed were only 10.

No, no, no, wror gula. I didn't mean in quantity. I meant in quality.

But that's only what I think. We all have different choices that we'd like to put in there as options, so don't worry.

Yousafzai Pakhtun
06-29-2010, 02:08 AM
وېل مورې ما داسې هلک له ورکړه
چې حسن داره وي مالداره هم وي
مور ئې وې ستا جوړې دوه درېو ته نيت دے

:tongue:Bakhna ghwaram

Roshina
06-29-2010, 03:15 AM
وېل مورې ما داسې هلک له ورکړه
چې حسن داره وي مالداره هم وي
مور ئې وې ستا جوړې دوه درېو ته نيت دے

:tongue:Bakhna ghwaram

LOL!! That reminds me of something similar I once read :D
It went something like:

All men want a wife who is a good cook, patient, not too talkative, obedient, etc., etc. but the law allows only one wife. (Referring to western law :tongue:) hahahah! Even in poor Muslim men's case, the law allows "only" four! So one would do the cooking and other household chores, the other would do all the obeying, and the remaining two for other tasks! Damn, mazey mo dee, wrunro mamagaano :loveit:

Alia
06-29-2010, 07:55 AM
hahha xD
nope cristiiano ronaldo is good looking and heīs a great player heīs awesome i luuv him :D
( and rich :P) haha xD

Laila
06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
hahha xD
nope cristiiano ronaldo is good looking and heīs a great player heīs awesome i luuv him :D

I totally agree ;)

Master Khan
06-29-2010, 05:21 PM
My brother looks abit like Cristiano Ronaldo. lol

Iqra
06-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Girls,

Always look for Islam in a man. Wealth comes later.

Plus wealth or money? whatever you'd like to call it, can come and go very easily.

Alia
06-30-2010, 05:52 AM
I totally agree ;)

yaii sis you have a good taste :D

Alia
06-30-2010, 05:53 AM

oh really i have to meet your brother ahah kidding :P

Dukhtar-e-Kabul
06-30-2010, 06:10 AM
^lol.

Master Khan
06-30-2010, 08:31 AM
oh really i have to meet your brother ahah kidding :P
lol!!

Toramana
07-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Bacha da kho daira grana criteria di...

Master Khan
07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
so girls wants wealthy and handsome :)

Fahd
09-29-2010, 12:33 PM
cristiano is ugly.

:fighting:

Girls.... what kind of guy you like the most? (http://www.pashtunforums.com/hujra-12/girls-what-kind-guy-you-like-most-3138-post66419/#post66419) Levanaye Zalmaye votes he wants a handsome gay....oops did i say gay coz i ment guy. :running:
hahaha:devilish:

Anyways, this is the hardest poll ever. My man *ahem ahem* has to have all features, but if i had to choose one as an option, i would sayyyyy ~~humorous~~ a man that can make Lailo laugh, wins her heart :shy:

of course he has to be handsome, intelligent, and confident....but a guys smile and laugh wins me ;)

oh and i would love for him to be a good attan dancer and athletic =)
:runaround:
hahha xD

:loveit:
(miss u alia :cryy: )

hahaha:celebrate:
:hug1"
should we start voteing again ??
beautiful girl :loveit: educted , muslim and she most be pashtun

Gulalai
10-02-2010, 05:19 PM
i can't believe the highest ones are WEALTHY and HANDSOME

that's a joke..... i bet Ayub came back and cheated LOL!

Sheenka
10-02-2010, 07:29 PM
LOL gulalai i know its cheating
and guys did that

Laila
10-02-2010, 08:09 PM
I actually voted on this before i left for Afghanistan. And i voted for humorous.

After i have met Mr. Filani, i still have stuck to a humorous guy....because he actually knows how to make me smile and laugh

eyeliner
10-02-2010, 08:12 PM
^ laili...i actually agree with you on the humourous front

Laila
10-02-2010, 08:14 PM
^ laili...i actually agree with you on the humourous front

Exactly! :hug1" I mean i hate a guy who is stale and cannot make me laugh....that is how i know i am bored by him lol

I have always made sure that i will marry someone who can make me laugh....Alhamdillullah i have been granted that

IamDZJ
10-02-2010, 09:22 PM
and then i wonder why guys try so hard to be funny when they are clearly not....
so would you girls marry a guy who was good at telling jokes but beat the crap out of you every day for not polishing his shoes bright enough?

amna.
10-02-2010, 10:07 PM
well said Lima

Master Khan
10-03-2010, 07:03 AM
wow lol womens wants a wealthy boy, Well don't blame them in these times lol