View Full Version : Why didn't Amanullah Khan reclaim Pashtunkhwa?

شمله ور خراساني
06-27-2010, 01:08 PM
As salaamu aleikoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

I wonder if anyone can explain to me why Amanullah Khan never reclaimed Pashtunkhwa?

єѕαρχαι
06-27-2010, 01:31 PM
its true ... its about 28 million atleast

we had census lots of times.

now dont say you dont believe it.... too much of conspiracy theories just to prove your point in a thread...

simply go to wikipedia and you will get it

شمله ور خراساني
06-27-2010, 01:35 PM
because of Pakistani inter-mingling with our affairs. Pakistan lied to everyone saying they have 30million Pashtuns. As sad as it sounds, there is no such things are 30million Pashtuns in Pakistan.
How did Pakistan inter-mingle at the time of Amanullah Khan's reign? Did Pakistan travel back in time to 1920's?

erlangner
06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
because of Pakistani inter-mingling with our affairs. Pakistan lied to everyone saying they have 30million Pashtuns. As sad as it sounds, there is no such things are 30million Pashtuns in Pakistan.

You are really a princess. Pakistan was on the world map that time, when Amanullah ruled. Britains were ruling my dear princess.
Amanullah did not claim because he was so much involved in the reforms, and he was given tough time by Britains as they provoked Mullas against him and announced him kaafir and he was unable to resist. It was the time when even people from pakhtoonkhwa went to help him, however he was thrown away. A famous Shami Peer was brought from Sham (Syria) especially to propagate Amanullah as Kaffir in the society.

khyaal
06-27-2010, 04:30 PM

Though there were 400 million Indians inside the British India but this could change the fact the rulers of India in those days were the British and not Indians. Same is the case here. Although the total population of Punjab was far less than that of Bengalis but it was Punjab who through the share military might subjugated the majority Bengalis to the will of Punjab. Our population iinside Pakistan won't make any difference unless we win our due rights in this country.

tor_khan
06-27-2010, 04:53 PM

How did Pakistan inter-mingle at the time of Amanullah Khan's reign? Did Pakistan travel back in time to 1920's?

Glad you mentioned that because that's exactly what I was thinking.

Pakistan is/was a successor state that emerged out of British India. This is worth considering in any discussion when it comes to how/why the Pashtoons were divided.

Amanullah succeeded for a short time to get the British to back off controlling Afghan affairs, though why he never really attempted to incorporate Pashtoonkhwa back into the state remains a mystery, for me at least. We've been shouting slogans ever since.

afghan
06-27-2010, 07:12 PM
by the time it could have happened, Amanullah khan was a history already, the british fooled us, and imposed on us Nadir khan( many still doubt he was a pashtun), who was born in india and raised there. All the true pashtun revolutionist have been either murdered or declared kafirs by british agents.