View Full Version : New Sections

tor_khan
03-27-2010, 01:43 AM
How about a Food/Kitchen and a Sports Section, Admin Khana?

Oh, and a Technology Section too?

Mmm ... and how about having some titles/sections in Pashto?

e.g.

كتابخانهLibrary
پخلنځى \ خوراك Kitchen/Food
حجره Guesthouse
لوبه \ سپورټ Sport
سياسي\سياسي خبرې Politics/Politcal Talk
دين او مذهب Religion
ټكنالوجي Technology
خبرې اترې Conversations
سينګار او فيشن Fashion/Make-up (??!!)
مشورتى \ مشوره Feedback

Laila
03-27-2010, 02:00 AM
I like your idea

tor_khan
03-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Not forgetting:

پښتو ژبه Pashto Language
دپښتنوتاريخ Pashtoon History
د پښتنو کلتور Pashtoon Culture

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 02:33 AM
Nice Tor_Khan, nice!

How about you add a section that teaches people Pakhto. And you (and other knowledgable members) can be the teacher there...with reading and writing? Tse wayey? =D

tor_khan
03-27-2010, 02:34 AM
i like your idea

ډېره مننه

Laila
03-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Nice Tor_Khan, nice!

How about you add a section that teaches people Pakhto. And you (and other knowledgable members) can be the teacher there...with reading and writing? Tse wayey? =D

OMG OMG OMG!!! *jumps up and down* that would be great! :Grin:

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 02:59 AM
Well he cant *add* the section to the forums (tsk tsk, sorry, had to say that), but he can add it to his list ;) Come on now Tor_Khan, not a Pakhto literature essay. Basics will do.

tor_khan
03-27-2010, 04:27 AM
Well he cant *add* the section to the forums (tsk tsk, sorry, had to say that), but he can add it to his list ;) Come on now Tor_Khan, not a Pakhto literature essay. Basics will do.

زه پخپله د پښتو شاګرد يم
Basics - ok by me!

*Mahzala*
03-27-2010, 05:01 AM
زه پخپله د پښتو شاګرد يم
Basics - ok by me!

Taso zaanta shagerd wayey, no ze ba zaanta chishay wayema?

Yay, at least weve agreed on the basics. MFD - Pakka!

Admin Khan
03-27-2010, 06:47 AM
Interesting, Lets have some more opinions.

I appreciate all the feedback.

Master Khan
03-27-2010, 08:20 AM
I wanna Learn to read pashto :).
And yeah we need a sports section please..I ask for that last week I think.
Manana

Talal
03-27-2010, 05:32 PM
er ya guys need a header, admin here are some styles upgrades if your willing to dish out some cash..it includes free blogging too and looks pretty awesome

http://www.vbskinzone.com/index.php?pageid=products

Also they're a couple of good free ones out there, miners is good they just dont have a lot of variety..try nulled rapidshare

Laila
03-28-2010, 01:49 AM
My parents are nagging me to learn how to cook ::rolleyes:: huh, yeah right! anyways if we have a food section, it will be helpful for recipes and stuff......

Pakhtunzai
03-28-2010, 02:40 AM
Nice Tor_Khan, nice!

Woww i would absolutely LOVE that!!! good suggestion khorayy

and admin khan lala it would be nice if you had a games section, masteraa back me up on this lol=p

Admin Khan
03-28-2010, 05:05 AM
I will definently take a lot of this into consideration.

kunar1990
04-01-2010, 02:46 PM
We definetly need a sport section, thats a must!

Talal
04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
a section titled "Afghanistan's war", right now i dont see any info here on the ongoing ops or the current situation, nothing about the politics anything like that

Make a main section for Afghanistan, divide into war, regional politics, geography ( people can share pictures and stuff or other things about Afghanistan's geography, i recently found out that it has considerable debosits of uranium ).. stuff like that

Laila
04-01-2010, 07:56 PM
a section titled "Afghanistan's war", right now i dont see any info here on the ongoing ops or the current situation, nothing about the politics anything like that

Make a main section for Afghanistan, divide into war, regional politics, geography ( people can share pictures and stuff or other things about Afghanistan's geography, i recently found out that it has considerable debosits of uranium ).. stuff like that

Those photos of the effects of uranium are quite disturbing and utterly horrific :cryy: I actually want to do a research on it for med school.....well i dont find it too necessary to make an Afghan section, since we can already make threads on it, though its not a bad idea, lets see what others say :)

Talal
04-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Those photos of the effects of uranium are quite disturbing and utterly horrific :cryy: I actually want to do a research on it for med school.....well i dont find it too necessary to make an Afghan section, since we can already make threads on it, though its not a bad idea, lets see what others say :)

Oh yh Afghans are gonna need that juice to power up the country once they get out of thise mess..not to mention the medical isotopes...who knows maybe a nuke even :eating:

Laila
04-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Oh yh Afghans are gonna need that juice to power up the country once they get out of thise mess..not to mention the medical isotopes...who knows maybe a nuke even :eating:

Alrighty, i am down for anything that is for the greater good of Afghanistan :lollypop:

Admin Khan
04-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Sports section added.

Master Khan
04-03-2010, 06:26 PM
deera manana Admin Khan wrora