View Full Version : 'Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road/Way?'

Shayesta
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
A fun thread which you will find in many Afghan forums! So the purpose of the game is; Imagine you are asking a particular member why the chicken crossed the road/way (you can choose those members yourself) and then imagine what reply the chosen member could possibly give on it? For those who still didn't get it, I got some examples;

'Why did the chicken cross the road/way?';

Maseed; 'Because he is an ISI terrorist who already ruined my Waziristan and now wants to ruin rest of Pakhtunkhwa! Pakistan murdabad!'

SOM; 'He is an Indian agent who is crossing the border towards Afghanistan to train terrorists against the Islamic nation of Pakistan. Death to Pakistan's enemies!'

Qrratugai; 'Ugh, just because she is a female chicken doesn't mean she can't cross the road by herself! Men!'

Okay that was my bit, now your turn, LOL. :P

Palwasha
06-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Maseed; 'Because he is an ISI terrorist who already ruined my Waziristan and now wants to ruin rest of Pakhtunkhwa! Pakistan murdabad!'

SOM; 'He is an Indian agent who is crossing the border towards Afghanistan to train terrorists against the Islamic nation of Pakistan. Death to Pakistan's enemies!'

Qrratugai; 'Ugh, just because she is a female chicken doesn't mean she can't cross the road by herself! Men!'

LOL!

Okay, so I have to post one now;

Dukes: To get to AlMagrib! :runaround:

Master K: To shoot someone, or something. :gun:

Shayesta
06-23-2010, 07:57 PM
^ Hey, that's not true! I wouldn't say that! :@

Or would I? *Glares*

Palwasha
06-23-2010, 08:00 PM
^^ Lol, I'm not racist. =P

*Mahzala*: Because it was Gods will.

:woot:

Shlombay: Because I told him to.

Shayesta
06-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Apriday; 'Te delta de yaw chicken gham kawe, aw alta FARSIWANAN Pukhtane sara pe Afghanistan ke jang kawi?'

Parsiwaan; 'How am I supposed to know? I don't even know whether I want to be a Pukhtoon or Tajik and you ask me about a chicken's mind?'

Sangar; 'This is why I hate democracy! Let alone dating around with people, now chickens even started to roam around in places!'

Shlombay; 'Because he is a brave Kandahari chicken who wants to save Pukhto in Afghanistan.'

Master Khan; 'I don't know but it was a beautiful chicken, but not more beautiful than my fiancée.'

Pakhtunzai; 'What's a chicken?'

Palwasha
06-23-2010, 08:08 PM
Lool, Shayesta yours are good.

Roshina
06-23-2010, 08:27 PM
LMAO!!!! I LOVE it! I'm cracking up, man!!! :celebrate:

I totally WOULD say "Just 'cause she's a female doesn't mean she can't cross the road!!"! hahahhaa :D:D!!

This one's classic:

Sangar; 'This is why I hate democracy! Let alone dating around with people, now chickens even started to roam around in places!'

LOL.

Roshina
06-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Feroza: "Because Angaar made her go get him some lunch because I wasn't in a mood to cook for him."

Can't think of others :p

Master Khan
06-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Qrratugai: because she talks to much and give the chicken headach.. even chicken knew she was wrong in her Debate.!!
Shayesta: because They were supporting Pakistan.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Mujib: because the chicken was following a madhab which is is the madhab of the majority of the chickens.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Makeenmaseed: Because the chicken was an ISI agent paid by the Salafi Wahhabi nutjobs who are created by the British to destroy the world.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:34 PM
Pir-Rokhan: because the chicken was brainwashed by Arab imperialism

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Osho: Because the chicken was a terrorist extremist determined to destroy Pashtunwali and wanted to commit a suicide attack in a market place killing children.

Palwasha
06-23-2010, 08:37 PM
LOL, I like this thread.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Khushal Khan Khattak: Because the chicken read Khushal Khan Khattaks poetry and wanted to unify Pashtuns and Afghans by crossing the road to the other side.

Pakhtunzai
06-23-2010, 08:39 PM
LOLLL

Shayestaa I sooo wouldn't say that!

Mastera- Because I wanted to eat its skin:winkwink:

Laila- Because it wouldn't do attan with me:sad1:

BLS- Because it disagreed with my politics!

They are lame...I know..this is what lack of sleep does!

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Nadir Shah: Because the chicken was being forced by the bourgeoisie to lay lots of eggs, so because the history was bound to lead to a revolution the chicken eventually was liberated and laid eggs across the street where eggs were nationalized and the chicken could benefit from the eggs.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:43 PM
Sangar: Because the chicken wanted to live across the road under shari'ah law rather than man made laws.

Master Khan
06-23-2010, 08:46 PM
LOLLL

Shayestaa I sooo wouldn't say that!

Mastera- Because I wanted to eat its skin:winkwink:

Laila- Because it wouldn't do attan with me:sad1:

BLS- Because it disagreed with my politics!

They are lame...I know..this is what lack of sleep does!
Lol!! no

Shayesta - because it start debating with her about Talibans and Afghanistan.

Maseed - because it was a paaki ISI agent who supported the Fake Talibans who are now destroying Waziristan and Pakthunkhwa.

Pashtunzai - Because it beat him in Tekken 6.

Laila - because the chicken wasn't smart, Can't do attan, wouldn't massage her and wasn't a doctor.

SOM - Because the Chicken told him that Pakistan Goverment is corrpt, pakistani People hates Pashtun and Pakistan Murdabad.

Luffy -the chicken was pashtunistan supporter

Tor Khan - the chicken hated Tea.

شمله ور خراساني
06-23-2010, 08:48 PM
Pokhton: Because the chicken wanted pashto to to live across the street where pashto is the national language.

Master Khan
06-23-2010, 08:51 PM
Sangar - the chicken didn't cross the road because it was haraam.

Laila
06-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Lol!! no

Shayesta - because it start debating with her about Talibans and Afghanistan.

Maseed - because it was a paaki ISI agent who supported the Fake Talibans who are now destroying Waziristan and Pakthunkhwa.

Pashtunzai - Because it beat him in Tekken 6.

Laila - because the chicken wasn't smart, Can't do attan, wouldn't massage her and wasn't a doctor.

SOM - Because the Chicken told him that Pakistan Goverment is corrpt, pakistani People hates Pashtun and Pakistan Murdabad.

Luffy -the chicken was pashtunistan supporter

Tor Khan - the chicken hated Tea.

Oh you know me too well http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_smilie_girl_025.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/smilie_girl_025.gif)

abubaker
06-23-2010, 09:09 PM
master khan - topak ye zang newali wa

Roshina
06-23-2010, 09:22 PM
Qrratugai: "Because the chicken got sick and tired of the chickens on the other side, 'cause they couldn't hold a decent conversation with her." ;)

Mayana
06-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Mayana: :lal29:

*Mahzala*
06-24-2010, 01:58 AM
^^ Lol, I'm not racist. =P

*Mahzala*: Because it was Gods will.

:woot:

You joker!!!!

AnGaaR
06-24-2010, 03:55 AM
a couple of yrs ago this kid came to me n said.. Why did da chicken cross da road? i was like.. what da hell is this? caz i didnt know about this thingy lol

still i hate it when they use this line about chicken n da road.. come on guys get something new

Iqra
06-24-2010, 03:58 AM
^ Omg ... the other day... this homeless guy walked up to this girl I was sitting next to, and I can't remember if I told you or not, but basically he started asking her lots of questions, and then he got mad and started getting nasty... and he said something like..so why did the chicken cross the road? and then said something really awful after that...so whenever I read the threads name I think of that ..well not always, but you reminded me of it now :|

Michin Khel
06-24-2010, 03:58 AM
End of the thread:
Chicken crossed the road because there was an emergency inside the body and toilet was on another side of the road.

Shayesta
06-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Luffy; 'Who cares? Dinosaurs zindabad!'

BLS wror; 'Well, we shouldn't judge this from just one perspective. If the chicken got part of the other side of the road because he was sold, it doesn't mean his fellow chickens on this of the road supported it. And besides, his 100 years contract with the other side is over anyway.'

Ozymandias; 'That's his human right: Freedom of religion, freedom of speech and freedom of crossing any road. Human rights that would be.'

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 12:47 PM
Qrratugai: because the cheicken didn't know what version of Islam she was speaking about.
Shayesta: The chicken called her a Pakistani

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Oh you know me too well http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/th_smilie_girl_025.gif (http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af165/samani11/Smilies/smilie_girl_025.gif)
:smile1: I know, you are like my sister.

spogmai shaglay
06-24-2010, 12:55 PM
because of the change in attitude of the chicken after reading my thread "Success and Positive Thinking". the chicken was positive enough that she wont be run over while crossing... lol....

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 01:13 PM
Spogmai Shaglay - Because Cow can't be eaten in India so the Chicken were scare.

spogmai shaglay
06-24-2010, 01:59 PM
Spogmai Shaglay - Because Cow can't be eaten in India so the Chicken were scare.

lol Master Khan. From where did you get that wrong information.

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 02:02 PM
lol Master Khan. From where did you get that wrong information.
Hindus don't eat cow's meat

spogmai shaglay
06-24-2010, 02:06 PM
the chicken crossed the road because Master Khan was so happy that india lost against sri lanka and he wanted to celebrate with Murg Musallam.

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 02:23 PM
the chicken crossed the road because Master Khan was so happy that india lost against sri lanka and he wanted to celebrate with Murg Musallam.
yeah I love chicken, Only halal ones :).
Indian cricket team sucks..

Q. What’s the indian version of LBW?
A. Lost, Beaten, Walloped.

spogmai shaglay
06-24-2010, 02:24 PM
Hindus don't eat cow's meat

hindu's dont eat because they consider cow as sacred. But we muslims do eat.

Master Khan
06-24-2010, 02:27 PM
hindu's dont eat because they consider cow as sacred. But we muslims do eat.
I know but 80% of india is hindus:tongue: