View Full Version : Infinite thoughts and hard talk

Helay
06-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Research and creative writing huh? Okay, fair enough. I cannot promise that everything I post here will be educational or scientifically proven or even creative. I will do my best though.

You know what a good friend of mine would say now? He'd say: it is difficult to know what a fish talks about, but you can be sure it is not about water :tongue: lol

Actually, I'm selfish. I created this space for me, myself and I. But you're welcome to comment and critisize and share your thoughts. Just make sure it's not gooshy mooshy stuff, I do not like gibberish.

Helay

Helay
06-21-2010, 03:51 PM
I'd like to start of with a poem I recently read, kind of stuck in my head for a few days now. I absolutely :wub: it.

Be with those who help your being

Be with those who help your being.
Don't sit with indifferent people, whose breath
comes cold out of their mouths.
Not these visible forms, your work is deeper.
A chunk of dirt thrown in the air breaks to pieces.
If you don't try to fly,
and so break yourself apart,
you will be broken open by death,
when it's too late for all you could become.
Leaves get yellow. The tree puts out fresh roots
and makes them green.
Why are you so content with a love that turns you yellow?

Rumi

Badlun
06-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Welcome to the Creative Writing and Research Section

Please try to publish here only your own essays, articles, , poems, research papers etc.

The following as already requested is reproduced below for your information

Some members may y feel handicapped when they want to share here with friends long articles. If they post it in other sections then it seems very long and boring for many. Also it disappears after few days as new threads are appearing daily.

Admn Khan was requested to add a separate section on the name of Creative writing and Research where members can open thread where long articles, essays, research papers, thesis, novels, dramas, fictions, long poems , book reviews , compositions,analytical writing, critique, expose,dissertation, treatise etc can be posted and then other members can write their comments on these long write ups.

It is a separate corner for serious members who want to share their creativity with interested members only. Where only serious, intellectual and creative discussions are carried out. This is a kind of magazine of this site.

What matters is quality not quantity. We can open 100 threads in one day but these should be useful and informative. In general threads actually information and entertainment are often mixed. Both must be separate.

This new section name is CREATIVE WRITING and RESEARCH

Here long essyas, articles, research papers, theses etc written by the members themselves may be posted.

This is a section for quality write ups. No matter it has one or 100 topics or memebrs. Just a corner where members want to publish their own write ups for comments and information of others and for educative and reformatory purposes. It is like the editorial page of a good newspaper or a magazine.

This Section is only for creative writers. I am sure we have a lot many creative writers . here t will be like writing a small book, research paper, an expository or interpretive or analytical essay , a fiction, a short story etc and you know very few can write or dedicate time to such writing.Hopwever may be here we find many great writers.

The question will not be of participants but of quality writing. May be a member just publish his or her article and no one will participate as it will be like a newspaper editorial essay and very few will write comments but the role of the essay to inform, to reform and to educate is enormous. As compared to a Hujra topic where we have 100 participants but the topic has only one or two days life and then it disppears.

In this section the write ups will have a permanent value like a book or an informative piece of writing quoted and cited for centuries.

THis section is unique..with quality not quantity or number. My be we have both quantity and quality.

Creative writing and Research is the Section where both articles and research papers etc can be published for information, sharing and comments.

Please publish your long articles here and other members may have scholarly, critical , analytical , educatice, informative and reformational comments and remarks.

Please write grammatical correct language and full spellings. No short sentences or chat language. Just think before posting that you are publishing an article here as one would send it to a magazine or the editorial page of a good news paper

Helay
06-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Is that the entire poem?

I think so yes. If you've read a longer version, do share.

Osho dear, can you please move this thread to main literature section?

I go by the 'copy and paste' policy at the moment. Maybe in future I will write my own papers, essays etc. and post them here.

Helay
06-25-2010, 06:09 PM
I found this little phrase while cleaning the desktop. It was sent to me by a friend. I have no idea who the author is. The feeling is beautifully put into words.